Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759925 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2018
2FlowZ:
Hello...i am new on the uber platform,stay at ota ...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656

where you wan come de park the car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2018
SoapMactavish:

Oga, that's not right. From that message, midnight of the 1st of October means 12:00am 1st of October, that is 12:00am Monday morning. That was when it expired, and that means all the trips that counted was the ones you completed until 11:59pm, 30th September.

The person further explained that all trips on 1st of October wouldn't count. And when does 1st of October start?.....12:00am, Monday, 1st of October.

Oh well. Maybe you're right then. All I am saying is I did 7 trips on independence day to complete the 20 trips and I was a beneficiary of the bonus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1derfulGod(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2018
pooozeee:

Download that app to ur phone
Register with the required mail and fone number
After some while, uber will send u a link
The link is for online training and assessment
The link also involves some video, u will watch the videos and answer some questions
You can do everything from ur mobile phone u can even watch the videos from ur mobile phone
After the online assessment then go to there office the next day
Make sure u arrive uber office on tym if not u will be asked to come back the next day

Please I need an urgent advice, can someone use Avalon 2002 for Uber? In terms of Maintainers and fuel consumption. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obisite: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Terrence15115:

Oh well. Maybe you're right then. All I am saying is I did 7 trips on independence day to complete the 20 trips and I was a beneficiary of the bonus.

"and make any trip during 1st of October would not be counted as the promotion is till the midnight and not the end of the day
from the second statement, the 7 trips made during 1st are not included... Means you made 13 trips within the time frame of the promo

In other words, promotion ends by 11.59pm, 30th Sept.. Which was referred as midnight 1st Oct....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2018
obisite:

"and make any trip during 1st of October would not be counted as the promotion is till the midnight and not the end of the day
from the second statement, the 7 trips made during 1st are not included... Means you made 13 trips within the time frame of the promo

In other words, promotion ends by 11.59pm, 30th Sept.. Which was referred as midnight 1st Oct....

You apparently don't get it. I was on 13 trips as at 11.59 pm on Sunday the 30th. I completed 7 trips on Monday the 1st, like xana claims he has done, and I got credited.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2018
pooozeee:

You are not suppose to be here, this thread is strictly for drivers not for riders

Niqqa sounds like a taxify staff grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2018
I am an experienced uber/taxify driver, I need a car to drive in both platforms and ready to deliver 30k at most. Anyone with a good car that want to partner should get in touch 08185791332.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Terrence15115:

You apparently don't get it. I was on 13 trips as at 11.59 pm on Sunday the 30th. I completed 7 trips on Monday the 1st, like xana claims he has done, and I got credited.
I did 6 trips on Saturday, 8 on Sunday and 11 trips on Monday 1st. I was not credited and they said 1st was not inclusive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsley55(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
obisite:

The trips made on the first were counted, I did 8 trips that day to complete mine 20tripss and I got the bonus, it ended midnight of 1Oct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsley55(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
xana101:
I did 6 trips on Saturday, 8 on Sunday and 11 trips on Monday 1st. I was not credited and they said 1st was not inclusive

in the lead up to Independence Day this coming Monday, you can earn an extra N7,000 by completing at least 20 trips from tomorrow, 29 September 2018 until midnight, 1 October 2018!
This extra incentive is on top of the existing guaranteed minimum of 1.1x boost on all fares.

What this means is that you will receive an earnings boost at all times within the Lagos service area, and the extra N7,000 when you complete 20 trips between Saturday, 29 September 2018 and Monday, 1 October 2018.

If you qualify for the incentive, you can expect to receive payment on Tuesday, 9 October 2018 as a miscellaneous (misc) payment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2018
kingsley55:

The trips made on the first were counted, I did 8 trips that day to complete mine 20tripss and I got the bonus, it ended midnight of 1Oct
Terrence15115:

@Xana101, you can see that you need to visit their office.

Good luck!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laposki(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Please i need a good and hard working UberTaxify driver or a good known company that manages Uber/Taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Onelovetayz:

@Xana101, you can see that you need to visit their office.

Good luck!
thanks. I'm going to there office once I get trip towards that direction. I guess their office is at Maryland mall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badboyTK: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello Laposki,
There's no contact number here. Kindly call me on 08108777611. Thanks

laposki:
Please i need a good and hard working UberTaxify driver or a good known company that manages Uber/Taxify.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Terrence15115:

Abeg anytime these app companies tell you 12am just that the promo ends or begins at that time (12am).
Next time be checking the updates at the end of each trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SoapMactavish(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2018
kingsley55:

So obviously, it was the customer care person that sent that message that doesnt know what he's/she's saying. He should go and complain at their office then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laposki(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
badboyTK:
Hello Laposki,
There's no contact number here. Kindly call me on 08108777611. Thanks

calling you right away.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
SoapMactavish:

So obviously, it was the customer care person that sent that message that doesnt know what he's/she's saying. He should go and complain at their office then.
I'm at there office right now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Just coming from uber office Lagos, they said I still need to write to them. They in d office can't solve such issues. They said it could be an error. I tire for them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

where you wan come de park the car?

I stay at my fathers house, and its very secure there...thats not a problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
I need a car for uber/taxify with weekly rentage of 25k to 30k, I stay at iyanaipaja. My contact is 08120280714.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well-done Uber.
grin
Sure bonus unlike some people like that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Well-done Uber.
grin
Sure bonus unlike some people like that.
Very sure one with no conditions attached grin.
That means more money for the weekends.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
2FlowZ:

I stay at my fathers house, and its very secure there...thats not a problem

2FlowZ:
Hello...i am new on the uber platform,stay at ota...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656

I'm not saying u should lie sir, but uber cars suffer a lot, but to add ur area road plus traffic, 1. Your quality of life will be really affected.

2. The suspension parts of any car you are given will take a sure beating 2wice a day.

It wil not be a sustainable relationship BTW u, car and owner.

Ur location matters.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordliri(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
baxton25:

That means if I buy 2k fuel na 6k I go use am make?

Because my corrolla 2k fuel, na 10k I dae use am make.

it depends, I actually convinced Taxify to put it on Taxify plan and not Lite. 3.0 on toyota/lexus is like a 2.7 4plug consumption but with V6 performance. you cant get that on a corrolla, corrolla will definitely save you more fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
laposki:

Let's talk 08185791332
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
baxton25:

That means if I buy 2k fuel na 6k I go use am make?

Because my corrolla 2k fuel, na 10k I dae use am make.

You mean everyday 2k fuel to 10k that 8k profit right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
brogxy:

Very sure one with no conditions attached grin.
That means more money for the weekends.
Funny funny conditions for that matter, and plus with their wayo wayo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
jayooh:

To make most of your 12hours, firstly avoid all those short short trips with multiple stops, once I rider informs you we are going here, then there, back her and there again. Just find way to discharge yourself after first stop.

Remain stationed after completing any trip, if you feel like repositioning then you must go offline till you get to your perceived favourable location. (For instance, you take a rider to ikorodu, where uber exist not, you will need to drive all the wy back to around mile12. So don't be online when doing that)

Target long distance trips and work during peak period. Keep 2 hours for your self just incase it starts to surge. You don't wanna be locked out cos u exceeded your 12hrs doing peanuts

Splendid analysis.

Thanks a billion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I'm not saying u should lie sir, but uber cars suffer a lot, but to add ur area road plus traffic, 1. Your quality of life will be really affected.

2. The suspensions of any car you are given will take a sure beating 2wice a day.

It wil not be a sustainable relationship BTW u, car and owner.

Ur location matters.

He will not be making much himself. He will blow empty for close to 30km before he gets requests and even more than to get back sometimes.

Good luck to him except he plans on sleeping inside car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

put any numbers there and it will work. Is it right NO will it work YES.
it's funny how u so actively contributed on this TIN issue.
I recall asking for a headway on this some days ago and u acted as if the msg wasn't there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.