Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749185 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Good drivers equal good car. Most drivers stays as long as car is good .i hv a driver with me now for 9months ,he remit without failure for one day.i told him Hp 3months ago,when i had tokunbo Corrolla,he didn't really show interests cos he has plans of travelling abroad,Now he is interested but car is no longer available for hp as he has driven it on rental already and am cool like that
frugal:

All well and good. There are still some decent and very hardworking drivers with conscience. They don't last long tho, they always get blessed with their own cars within a short period.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2018
grin Oga read some nah. It will help you understand the job better . I dont even know the person ur expecting to give u this answer when it's writing everywhere on this thread
fasa199:
What are the requirements a driver must submit to a car owner for the Uber deal. And how much is the weekly payment now??. Please I need urgent answers. Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone, i have a fairly used 2006 corolla for sale... Its sound without a fault and has never been driven on any of the e-hailing platforms... You can contact me via my signature for further enquirers.. Thanks...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
olalekan90:
Hello house ,the arrow icon on my google map is pointing towards a different direction as I drive. I have wiped my phone but still same shit. I use an iPhone6.

Your device needs calibration

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
pooozeee:

Your device needs calibration

I think he should update his operating system to the latest version, it would be okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please is MTN network good for uber business. I've been using Etisalat 200naira for 1gb for 3days since and it's been going on well until now. I've been unable to subscribe since then. Please is the MTN good?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
If you applied for one of our screens and got a success email, please check your inbox for important information

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
seegi:
you look entitled undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
mistadayo:
Please is MTN network good for uber business. I've been using Etisalat 200naira for 1gb for 3days since and it's been going on well until now. I've been unable to subscribe since then. Please is the MTN good?

Does it work during the day? If yes, kindly share the code. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
mistadayo:
I have tried GLO Smile4G Swift4G Ntel 4G MTN 4G, now am on Airtel 4G 2k for 7gb a month, then backup network Ntel Wawu plan for enough data for enough movies download and youtube streaming n data sharing to nice rider,
I share if I like you only....
Get airtel 4g and thank me later. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
ifyeez:
I have tried GLO Smile4G Swift4G Ntel 4G MTN 4G, now am on Airtel 4G 2k for 7gb a month, then backup network Ntel Wawu plan for enough data for enough movies download and youtube streaming n data sharing to nice rider,

I need an men!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
ifyeez:
Bro abeg share the code and how to get the wawu ntel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
shegonchy:

FREE 3.5GB Bonus waiting for you & a chance to WIN N10Mill in the AIRTEL REDHOT promo! Dial *437*2# and activate 3.5GB and get EXTRA 3.5GB for N2000/val 30dys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gluck4cars: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
ifyeez:
Thanks for sharing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
shegonchy:

I recharge my NTEL SIM tru quickteller, after which I message them on Twitter, they should convert the recharge on my SIM to NTEL Wawu plan, I do it dis way coz there website is always down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
ifyeez:
I recharge my NTEL SIM tru quickteller, after which I message them on Twitter, they should convert the recharge on my SIM to NTEL Wawu plan, I do it dis way coz there website is always down.
Tgiirl:

FREE 3.5GB Bonus waiting for you & a chance to WIN N10Mill in the AIRTEL REDHOT promo! Dial *437*2# and activate 3.5GB and get EXTRA 3.5GB for N2000/val 30dys
Thanks guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seegi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
eherbal:
you look entitled undecided
i dont get you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
mistadayo:

This is my advice, get another small phone with 2sim capability and hotspot functionality, one sim should be MTN and the 2nd Sim should be glo u can do a data sub to both sim so if MTN fails u av the option of switching to go

Right now the best mobile and data network in Nigeria is MTN seconded by glo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
As long as you're in Lagos, no need to subscribe to data on two networks, just get AIRTEL 4G and you'll be alright.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
pooozeee:

This is my advice, get another small phone with 2sim capability and hotspot functionality, one sim should be MTN and the 2nd Sim should be glo u can do a data sub to both sim so if MTN fails u av the option of switching to go

I disagree with you on Glo network,they are not reliable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
pooozeee:

I disagree with you on Glo network,they are not reliable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unlimited22: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Jomandi13:

I disagree with you on Glo network,they are not reliable.
If you're in an area where glo is good, like in most major cities, they're untouchable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DwayneGy(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I've read through and it's really amazing what you guys are doing here. I'd like to venture into this business & I need a mentor to guide & advise me through. Also, I need a good car and good driver for this, I'll be starting by January. Anyone here to see me through? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 3:15am On Nov 30, 2018
DwayneGy:
Hi everyone,

I've read through and it's really amazing what you guys are doing here. I'd like to venture into this business & I need a mentor to guide & advise me through. Also, I need a good car and good driver for this, I'll be starting by January. Anyone here to see me through? Thanks
Bros, you're welcome.
While waiting for someone to see you through, kindly read the thread by jumping 20 pages each, I'm sure everything you need to know will be clearer after

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2018
DwayneGy:
Hi everyone,

I've read through
and it's really amazing what you guys are doing here. I'd like to venture into this business & I need a mentor to guide & advise me through. Also, I need a good car and good driver for this, I'll be starting by January. Anyone here to see me through? Thanks

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kimsunh: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Toyota Corolla 2003 Tokunbo is available for Hire Purchase, Looking for someone who resides in Ikorodu and environs.. Call or Whatsapp 00 for more details. Thank you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2018
New cars are stilll available for rentage. Lets earn this weekend. Call/whatsapp 09082461162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2018
Some pilots were in our office last week and were surprised that it was so so different from your comments cool.

Cowork space? Sir, we own the entire facility smiley.

We do not do business with pilots who misbehave. We cannot and will not be coerced to give you a vehicle sir sad
Do not be offended or bitter about this.
Alot of car owners are reading; and they know they deserve the best. They are trusting us to give their cars to drivers that are deserving & professional.

We hope you can channel this energy into being stable & consistent on UBER/Taxify.

This will be our last comment on this.

New cars are stilll available for rentage. Call/whatsapp 09082461162. FleetArk

2dyefor:
Theres nggggothing professional about your outfit or your fraudulent business practices & if you think responding on here is how to handle this issue you're even dumber than I thought.

How can you say someone came to your office smoking a cigarette? Is that how to discredit people these days? Does that make sense?

Which office sef? You're holed up in a filthy neglected coworking space that has no ACs , the only furniture is white plastic chairs and a standing fan and you're carrying shoulder talking about "desperately appealed"?

And what do you mean by even the best companies have complaints? The man said he has been calling all day and you've been avoiding his calls. Company doesn't apply to you because you are rank amateurs.

You seem unaware so let me educate you a little:
1. You're not doing anyone a favor when you rent out someone else's car. It's a business deal. Each hand washes the other and we all make money. So pocket the attitude and be professional about it.

2. People are watching the way you represent your business online and what people say about you. Welcome to 2018. All you've done is embarrass yourself further by replying with obvious lies.

3. Put your house in order instead of fighting a war of words in the internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, Jamie248, confusedworld17, davit and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.