Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799600 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2017
It was a direct question by the way.

elninosanz:

No need for the insult. He simply meant that there where riders everywhere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Hello @Akokite,

Sorry to see no ones responded to your question yet. The convoy on this group tends to slow down a bit during the weekend cos everyone's in resting mode.

Step 1. Register on Uber by creating a personal profile on their website. To do that, click on this link - https://partners.uber.com/i/879c7r9cue - put in your details and submit.

After that, there are just 3 more steps.

If you want, email me via nairaland and I will send you info on how to complete steps 2) and 4) with ease.

I've got a list of tips and info I got from other partners when I joined this platform and ask the same question. I also have a list of contacts you need to complete registration and start driving on uber, and a template guarators form and agreement you can use if you chose to get a driver.

It will make things easier and save your time. Let me know in your email if you want it.

If you've got additional question, send me a Whatsapp and I will share my knowledge and experience.

All in all, if you have met all the requirements, you should be fully registered and on the road in about 1 week.

Thanks,

[quoqte author=akokite post=58499627]Please guys what are the steps to take to register my Toyota corolla with Uber.Kindly help me urgently.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Here is the registeration link.

https://partners.uber.com/i/ridwana1251ue

quote author=akokite post=58499627]Please guys what are the steps to take to register my Toyota corolla with Uber.Kindly help me urgently.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
For your uber vehicle insurance both Comprehensive and Third party at a very low rate, kindly contact me.

Ridwan 08063225500

Insure with leadway as we got you covered.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2017
dreamchaser14:

Simple question, you start to dey talk OP.. Nigerian mentality. undecided angry
why disrespecting, do you sub for him, some peeps here have zero communication skill

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
I am a professionals UBER driver with a rating of 4.6*. I am currently in need of a car on a rental basis to drive for UBER. My number is : 08022743713. Email: djwinnieon@gmail.com Thank you in anticipation to hearing from you. Good afternoon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
elninosanz:

My brother, that's why I don't work without surge or promo. Uber can be slavery. As I talk to you now, i am offline, parked somewhere in VI. I am waiting for surge to come up in Lekki. If it doesn't come, I will go home and drink my garri jejely. Slave trade ended decades ago. I won't put myself in that condition again
U re so on point. It's like working like Elephant and earning like Ant. Really discouraging and stressfull
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
akokite:
Please guys what are the steps to take to register my Toyota corolla with Uber.Kindly help me urgently.
I'm an Uber sales representative text me on WhatsApp let me help you sign up. 08020746629
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
I enjoyed taxify yesterday Sunday, was online from 5pm till 11pm and I made around 14K on 2K fuel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2017
fuckerstard:
I enjoyed taxify yesterday Sunday, was online from 5pm till 11pm and I made around 14K on 2K fuel.

It seems taxify is better option for drivers and riders, I'm going to sign up for it, Uber is becoming more frustration for drivers.

Is best to wait for 30mins in taxify, and then do ride that you will be fairly compensated.

Than do Uber ride, that u will wait 20mins, drive 8km for pick up, and end up been paid peanut.

2k make 14k is good in 6hours, you can never make that in Uber.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2017
fuckerstard:
you already had fuel in your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Somebody here made that same 14k after driving for 17hours and taking 18trips on Uber.

When we were talking about this Uber/Taxify issue, we were termed as lazy, incompetent and it seems like were haters, but some people here don't have foresight, they only see 1 week ahead.

Uber has stopped paying top-ups, the 5% commission from 12noon to 8pm has been stopped.

The guy that was posting over 100k earnings here has kept quiet, all those earnings were attractive but I knew it was temporary. Go about this thing with a long term business mindset.

entparrot:

It seems taxify is better option for drivers and riders, I'm going to sign up for it, Uber is becoming more frustration for drivers.

Is best to wait for 30mins in taxify, and then do ride that you will be fairly compensated.

Than do Uber ride, that u will wait 20mins, drive 8km for pick up, and end up been paid peanut.

2k make 14k is good in 6hours, you can never make that in Uber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
toyclicks:
Pls does anyone have a rough estimate of how much to be made from taxify business monthly. ( Both net and gross please).

How do I go through, and expedite the registration process for taxify?

I am not a Lagos resident and may not really know road PO. What do you advise? I am thinking of getting someone as an "assistant driver/pilot" to work with me for a month or so to show me road. But I don't know how riders would feel

Opinions please...

Unfortunately, Taxify blocked my account this morning
They said cos I had a low rating of 4.0
I am sure its because of this issue of not knowing Lagos road.

It caused a few ordeals btw me and my riders this last week.

I don't know if I should continue sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
After all this complain about uber, they still refuse to do something. Do they have management in Nigeria? Driving on uber is very stressful with peanut pay. I did uber on Sunday minus fuel I was left with N1,300 as profit for 8 trips. I sworn not to do uber again. I went to bed feeling so tired and unhappy with our system. Uber is d Antichrist frustrating youth. People don't have choice in this country that's y u still see people doing uber. No option! I just did one Taxify this morning, waiting patiently for another rider. If I don't get after 3 hours, I'll go home and sleep after all its my car. I don't do delivery. Uber is a beast!!! Even the riders confirmed d charges are too poor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2017
xana101:
After all this complain about uber, they still refuse to do something. Do they have management in Nigeria? Driving on uber is very stressful with peanut pay. I did uber on Sunday minus fuel I was left with N1,300 as profit for 8 trips. I sworn not to do uber again. I went to bed feeling so tired and unhappy with our system. Uber is d Antichrist frustrating youth. People don't have choice in this country that's y u still see people doing uber. No option! I just did one Taxify this morning, waiting patiently for another rider. If I don't get after 3 hours, I'll go home and sleep after all its my car. I don't do delivery. Uber is a beast!!! Even the riders confirmed d charges are too poor
seconded

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
You guys are lazy uber is still profitable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls never drop riders at d road beside shop rite(Alausa) to d right jst by d traffic light, cumin from Allen roundabout.
Got caught by police ystdy nite at abt 10pm.
D riders(olosho) jst left mi n d police to sort ourself out. I had to bail myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
If I had seen your previous post about not knowing Lagos roads I would've asked you not to try it, I had similar issues when I started even though I was born and bred here (driving in Lagos and entering Danfo is not the same)

Some riders will expect you to know their street after you get to the area they are going to. Driving in lekki is even worse, they'll just mention the estate or one restaurant and expect you to get them there.

If the car is yours, give it to someone to drive it for you and collect your rental weekly.

toyclicks:

Unfortunately, Taxify blocked my account this morning
They said cos I had a low rating of 4.0
I am sure its because of this issue of not knowing Lagos road.

It caused a few ordeals btw me and my riders this last week.

I don't know if I should continue sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
xana101:
After all this complain about uber, they still refuse to do something. Do they have management in Nigeria? Driving on uber is very stressful with peanut pay. I did uber on Sunday minus fuel I was left with N1,300 as profit for 8 trips. I sworn not to do uber again. I went to bed feeling so tired and unhappy with our system. Uber is d Antichrist frustrating youth. People don't have choice in this country that's y u still see people doing uber. No option! I just did one Taxify this morning, waiting patiently for another rider. If I don't get after 3 hours, I'll go home and sleep after all its my car. I don't do delivery. Uber is a beast!!! Even the riders

confirmed d charges are too poor

Dnt b discourage bro, it's quite easy, jst politely tell d rider to direct you to his/her destination if he/she knows d area.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
myquestion:

Dnt b discourage bro, it's quite easy, jst politely tell d rider to direct you to his/her destination if he/she knows d area.
Yeah. They all did show me the best route and I did 8 trips some are very short trips like going to church but at d end d take home could not take me home at d end of d day. Uber should do some thing about us. Its our cars. We maintain this cars. This cars pass thru bad roads.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
xana101:

Yeah. They all did show me the best route and I did 8 trips some are very short trips like going to church but at d end d take home could not take me home at d end of d day. Uber should do some thing about us. Its our cars. We maintain this cars. This cars pass thru bad roads.

Switch to Taxify pls.
Wat area do u reside?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is we don't have one voice. That's y any government or investors can threat us any how. By d time we all go off line on uber unanimously for 48 hours as a warning to them, they will do something about it. This slavery mentality is still in our blood so we just work for baboon to chop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Hahahahaha. Some are complaining while some are very busy making money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
myquestion:

Switch to Taxify pls.
Wat area do u reside?
Yeah. I've been on taxify today. I've done my 2nd trip now and d pay is awesome. I'm waiting for another trip on taxify. Let all decide on a day to go off uber for 48 hours, I bet u they will adjust. #gooffuberfor48hours

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

you already had fuel in your car?

My low fuel level was on, it was until I had to go on a long trip from Ilupeju to VGC that I bought 2K fuel at Mobil Gbagada.
I had another long trip from Chevron to Festac, na low fuel level i carry go house again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
protocol:
Hahahahaha. Some are complaining while some are very busy making money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Uber isnt by force. join taxify and stop complaining. That is why there are options.

if you dont like MTN use Etisalat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo3:
Uber isnt by force. join taxify and stop complaining. That is why there are options.

if you dont like MTN use Etisalat.

You are a big fool. People have the right to complain ad there's nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2017
My Uber driver app is just on my phone incase there is surge/promotion or sometimes when taxify is dry, anybody wey make 20K on uber only in a day must have completed like 15-20 trips or more.

It's not like Taxify sef easy, sometimes when i open the app and i see all the cars around me ehn i fear. On the Island people seem to ride with taxify more i think. make we just free uber for sometime and see how it goes. And my advise to anyone who wants to enjoy the taxify app just use etisalat data bundle, you would thank me later.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
OlugbengaE:

You are a big fool. People have the right to complain ad there's nothing you can do about it.

i'm actually smallish in size. so leave the big fool badge you gave to me and call me a small size fool. i call myself a fool most times so dont remind me what i already am to my self.

people have the right to complain and they also have the right to change their situation. if uber doesnt work for you, try taxify and stfu. its as simple as a b c. you can call me a fool from morning till night, it wouldnt change the fact that complaining doesnt change a situation.

you dont complain about uber and you still keep driving on uber. that makes no sense.

join taxify or sell your car and switch to another business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo3:

i'm actually smallish in size. so leave the big fool badge you gave to me and call me a small size fool. i call myself a fool most times so dont remind me what i already am to my self.

people have the right to complain and they also have the right to change their situation. if uber doesnt work for you, try taxify and stfu. its as simple as a b c. you can call me a fool from morning till night, it wouldnt change the fact that complaining doesnt change a situation.

you dont complain about uber and you still keep driving on uber. that makes no sense.

Foolish Romeo3. You are a retard

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo3:

do u have a car for rentals or hp

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.