Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,679 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4847463 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (5715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Lol...me? Post my car(s)... ; you don’t have the slightest idea. I’m no baby like you..I own a G63 AMG. I used to get my Mobil 1 oil from Oga Gazzuzz. Since you’re jobless...check my ig...I’d leave you to your stupidity. May God never let me go back to driving a c240. (Amen) How old are you sef? Your posts are disheartening. You should have a brain....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Terrence15115:
With all due respect, if this is how the convo went, it's all shades of wrong. The customer is always a customer and he could have been better managed without literally shutting him down. My opinion.

I'll agree with you to an extent but overall, it all boils down to getting to understand the person sitting beside you. No matter how much I tried, he'll always show himself. You'll always be an idiot or a fool for not agreeing with him no mater how calm you are in trying to talk nicely.

The convo would have been sweeter if he were drunk. I would have handled him well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Lol...me? Post my car(s)... ; you don’t have the slightest idea. I’m no baby like you..I own a G63 AMG. I used to get my Mobil 1 oil from Oga Gazzuzz. Since you’re jobless...check my ig...I’d leave you to your stupidity. May God never let me go back to driving a c240. (Amen) How old are you sef? Your posts are disheartening. You should have a brain....

Just post your G-wagon boy... let the world.. Make sure we have proof that it is yours..if you can proof that your own not owned a G wagon.. I will not comment on nairaland ever again...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

First to like...Lol.
He's just an arrogant guy that can insult anybody. He lacks manners. Reason some people stopped replying his posts. He's the biggest nuisance I know on social media.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Epphy:

First to like...Lol.
He's just an arrogant guy that can insult anybody. He lacks manners. Reason some people stopped replying his posts. He's the biggest nuisance I know on social media.
Lol...he isn’t even arrogant. He doesn’t even have money..he has a few cars on Uber and he thinks he has money? Good lawd! cheesy
He’s just a poor church rat who never knew he could own a few dollars.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:

Just post your G-wagon boy... let the world.. Make sure we have proof that it is yours..if you can proof that your own not owned a G wagon.. I will not comment on nairaland ever again...
God forbids that I prove to you that I have a dime. Lemme pay your return ticket to naija..give you a good treat and show you reasons why you should never have left the country to do dishes abroad!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Lol...he isn’t even arrogant. He doesn’t even have money..he has a few cars on Uber and he thinks he has money? Good lawd! cheesy
He’s just a poor church rat who never knew he could own a few dollars.

Son put your money where your mouth is ... I want to see that G wagon of yours... Let us do it for Charity bro ... If you can proof to whole of Nairaland beyond a reasonable doubt in the 10 minutes to be exact ... swear on my child's Life .. I will donate 50k naira to any charity organisation of yours bro ... this is Xmas period.. Lets us help the needy during this Xmas period
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:
This is a chat I had with one of my friends that drives on uber .. He is also the owner of the car .. He actually hit me up to talk about my posting on nairaland.. So I decided to get his own view of the uber business.. Please enjoy the screen shot chat we had yesterday... And I wish the ones that are complaining will quit. If they do quit, I think Uber might review their prices and increase their fare... this is the only it will work .

Ana akogheri!... Bloody slave master

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

God forbids that I prove to you that I have a dime. Lemme pay your return ticket to naija..give you a good treat and show you reasons why you should never have left the country to do dishes abroad!

So you can't help the needy at all ... you call yourself a man .. Am putting money where my mouth is boy .... 50k Naira for charity son .. Let us do it for the needy bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Ana akogheri!... Bloody slave master

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
One uber driver told me that he slapped his female rider for being rude to him, he narated that even her boy friend came and could not do anything about it, the uber driver told them that he is a police office, immediately he brought out his police ID card and show it to me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:

Son put your money where your mouth is ... I want to see that G wagon of yours... Let us do it for Charity bro ... If you can proof to whole of Nairaland beyond a reasonable doubt in the 10 minutes to be exact ... swear on my child's Life .. I will donate 50k naira to any charity organisation of yours bro ... this is Xmas period.. Lets us help the needy during this Xmas period

Enough of all this rantin....you need to sit your miserable ass down

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Epphy:

First to like...Lol.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:

So, after we both donate 50k each..what next? ...let’s do a million each..
Are you even listening to how stupid you sound?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

So, after we both donate 50k each..what next? ...let’s do a million each..
Are you even listening to how stupid you sound?

No bro.. I said let us do it for charity.. Is that stupid bro.. 50k Naira for charity.. You call that stupid bro on these festive season bro .... Proof me to me your G wagon bro ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mhideyh:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Terrence15115:
With all due respect, if this is how the convo went, it's all shades of wrong. The customer is always a customer and he could have been better managed without literally shutting him down. My opinion.

I was under the same impression too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mhideyh:

Me miserable no be you dey look for rental grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Dru23 Read this again....this is the last you’ll hear from me. I do charity instead of tithings....but not on this motive...instead, on the low....can’t bring myself to your level...it shall be well with you...
You’d definitely grow up some day!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:

Me miserable no be you dey look for rental grin

Pathetic.....nairaland is now your home...im off ehailing bro for something better for my life

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'll b right back, got a pick up to attend too

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is getting bloodier, the other time some people even threatened to waste some people. We must see the end, we die here.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mhideyh:

Pathetic.....nairaland is now your home...im off ehailing bro for something better for my life
Just negodu..blame Seun who didn’t place an age(18+) restriction on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mhideyh:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:
This is getting bloodier, the other time some people even threatened to waste some people. We must see the end, we die here.
grin grin

In DJ Akademiks voice... no one is dying my G
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Still waiting on that G wagon my G
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alvin007:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good Lord, how can a grown ass man be this stupid and ignorant. All this time, even small sense no gree enter him head.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
dru23:

Fuvck off brah... Cretin!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Bleep off brah... Cretin!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
cross8701:
Good Lord, how can a grown ass man be this stupid and ignorant. All this time, even small sense no gree enter him head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (5715) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.