Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799425 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CityNGR: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2019
TheCar:

Is it bad to ask a 'Single' lady out on a date? NO

Is it bad to ask your rider out on a date? NO

Is it bad to take a rider picture without his/her permission? YES

Is it bad to violate your rider privacy on a public forum? YES

To be frank with you, you're either him or a wannabe inspired by him.

But sir, that's someone daughter, that's someone sister, that's someone girlfriend, that's someone fiance.

Would you be happy to see a Uber driver post a picture of your sister, girlfriend or a girl you know here just because he ask her for a date and she said NO.

Please take down her picture, if she reported you to Uber, you would probably get blocked and she happens to come across this, you might get yourself arrested for 'Sexual Assault'.

She paid you your fare, she isn't interested or ready to date you, she's not involved in any altercation with you, so what could you possibly have as excuse for taking this picture and post it here on Nairaland.

You have violated her privacy, please take down the picture.

Thanks
Unfortunately billgoldberg is a pervert. The only language they understand is jail.

I took this barney from Lekki to somewhere in Ikeja. All throughout the journey, I couldn't concentrate because this girls shape, perfume and gait was killing me. Just look at the backside in the picture! Whooooooo......

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
TheCar:

But sir, that's someone daughter, that's someone sister, that's someone girlfriend, that's someone fiance.

Would you be happy to see a Uber driver post a picture of your sister, girlfriend or a girl you know here just because he ask her for a date and she said NO.

Please take down her picture, if she reported you to Uber, you would probably get blocked and she happens to come across this, you might get yourself arrested for 'Sexual Assault'.

She paid you your fare, she isn't interested or ready to date you, she's not involved in any altercation with you, so what could you possibly have as excuse for taking this picture and post it here on Nairaland.

Thanks

Bro... No need for long grammar. I am just fantasizing. That lady was never an Uber rider and someone I know very well. Am not stuppid.

Please lets not spoil the fun.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
CityNGR:

Unfortunately billgoldberg is a pervert. The only language they understand is jail.

If your mother threw you away and kept your placenta, the world would have been better off.

Please am not the cause of your frustration. Ask your father questions. When other peoples father were busy hustling and your father was always playing draft and baba Ijebu in Obalande... He should have known his children will not end well in life. You are an example.

Am not the person that swapped your destiny and made you poor. Please leave me alone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CityNGR: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

If your mother threw you away and kept your placenta, the world would have been better off.

Please am not the cause of your frustration. Ask your father questions. When other peoples father were busy hustling and your father was always playing draft and baba Ijebu in Obalande... He should have known his children will not end well in life.

Am not the person that swapped your destiny and made you poor. Please leave me alone.
Papa and mama abuses don't move me. It only reveals faults in your armour. Try another! But I promise you a long time in kirikiri maximum prisons. And like I said I will assist you with a clergy to visit you 3ce weekly. Then I'll leave you alone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CityNGR: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Bro... No need for long grammar. I am just fantasizing. That lady was never an Uber rider and someone I know very well. Am not stuppid.

You are lying perv!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by beeedaymeee: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Something just happened now and am in civia pains again.

I took this barney from Lekki to somewhere in Ikeja. All throughout the journey, I couldn't concentrate because this girls shape, perfume and gait was killing me. Just look at the backside in the picture! Whooooooo......

This girl was so soft looking. She has this thing about her that says... Please Fvck me badly... I need you inside me. She was also very soft spoken and applied wet lips.

I wanted to bite her lips as she spoke. I just wanted to rush in without warning and start kissing her. But as usual, I remembered that Uber has my details and maintained my cool.

At a time, something was telling me to change destination to Lekki conservation forest where I will be alone with her and watch animals. Maybe... Something happens from there.

We continued the journey. As we got close to her street, I couldn't control myself again and I decided to shoot my shot. I told her boldly that I liked her and would love to marry her. I asked for her number and The girl said am a crazy man and rebuffed me.

Las Las, she told me to end the trip that she will trek the rest. She also said she will report me to Uber. That am sexually harrassing her and highly unprofessional.

I decided to snap this picture as she was leaving for evidence and future uses. Evidence incase Uber asks me why I decided to toast her. I will simply forward this pic to the Uber manager and ask him... If its him, won't he try his luck... Am serious. See shape... See height... See Waist... See Colour.. Abeg... This girl set Jare. I will even insist she dressed seductively and Uber has a strong policy against seducing drivers.

Again, am also keeping this picture for future uses when am Alone.

Brothers, was I wrong in shooting my shot?

Jade.... ......ya

If I see you there again I'll call the cops on you... grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Cool story bro, change the story to save face

BillGoldberg:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please, it's unprofessional to ask a rider out, and that makes it wrong according to Uber policy

TheCar:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Some riders sef.... Trip was 479 and she gave me 500 and then said keep the change with one kain tone like that.. I almost replied her come and take ur 20 naira joor... But Mama raised me right... Keep the change only has the desired effect if the change is reasonable.... IMO tho��

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
alstarmayo:
Please, it's unprofessional to ask a rider out, and that makes it wrong according to Uber policy

You can ask a rider out, ask Uber. They were even hooking up their drivers with female riders at a point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
dhavydo:
Some riders sef.... Trip was 479 and she gave me 500 and then said keep the change with one kain tone like that.. I almost replied her come and take ur 20 naira joor... But Mama raised me right... Keep the change only has the desired effect if the change is reasonable.... IMO tho��
Don't mind them, I always give them the Yeye change. Unless I don't have, some will even shamelessly collect while some will just walk away immediately before u even look for change
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
This life is truly up and down, I remember vividly well that it was around this time last year that, Romeo3 was showing his huge earnings while other drivers are complaining of January bad market, him and game changer Ogunvic.
They were the most popular people on this thread, everybody wanted to know there secrets to achieving such huge earnings weekly, infact I remember adding Romeo3 on WhatsApp and he shared some of his ways to me, I was quite grateful to him and still am.
Now his the epitome of a bad driver, everybody is coming out to bash him, how the greatest has fallen embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Buh we liked his huge earnings and didn't care how he got it,
now this same DRU23 was supporting him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yea. I always try to have change and if it lingers I'd opt to refund via the app
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind them, I always give them the Yeye change. Unless I don't have, some will even shamelessly collect while some will just walk away immediately before u even look for change

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
They encouraged riders to take the front seat and get to know their drivers. That's hookup?

Gentlelife50:

You can ask a rider out, ask Uber. They were even hooking up their drivers with female riders at a point

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
ifyeez:
This life is truly up and down, I remember vividly well that it was around this time last year that, Romeo3 was showing his huge earnings while other drivers are complaining of January bad market, him and game changer Ogunvic.
They were the most popular people on this thread, everybody wanted to know there secrets to achieving such huge earnings weekly, infact I remember adding Romeo3 on WhatsApp and he shared some of his ways to me, I was quite grateful to him and still am.
Now his the epitome of a bad driver, everybody is coming out to bash him, how the greatest has fallen embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Buh we liked his huge earnings and didn't care how he got it,
now this same DRU23 was supporting him

I don't recall supporting him and his partner.. Due to the fact I had to come on forum to disgrace him to get my $ back.... As a matter of fact I was one of their critics .. Yes he was hard working guy no doubt. But he was also do I sabi pass everybody and he was control by his partner.. He didn't have his own mind and lack business skill to thrive in the business... till now much as not changed about him.. Lies and lies and dishonesty is still holding him back ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
alstarmayo:
They encouraged riders to take the front seat and get to know their drivers. That's hookup?

Did u hear the advertisement on radio last year?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have a 2001 clean sienna. I need a responsible driver to make use of it and deliver 35k weekly. The AC is not OK at the moment and it requires 1 extra seat to be fixed at the back seat.

The requirements are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
(2.) The car must be in clean state at all times
without scratch.

I can be reached on 08077888465
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
What was the content of the radio advert?
Attached is a section of Uber community guideline
Gentlelife50:
Did u hear the advertisement on radio last year?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
dinowest:
I have a 2001 clean sienna. I need a responsible driver to make use of it and deliver 35k weekly. The AC is not OK at the moment and it requires 1 extra seat to be fixed at the back seat.

The requirements are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
(2.) The car must be in clean state at all times without scratch

In this Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
dinowest:

The requirements are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
without scratch.

Comedy is your calling sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
CityNGR:

You are lying perv!

I have heard you. If I ever quote this your moniker again in this forum, May I never make it in life.

If you are lonely, go out and meet friends. You are an animal and way below my personality. I don't like you and wouldn't want you to like me either. Am a perv and I quite agree. But does that remove the fact that your father impregnated your mother standing up and thats why you are perpetually mad? Allow me be let me be entertained in peace. Continue sniffing the menstrual pants of girls in Obalende because thats your eternal curse from God. I will never ever talk to you again on this forum

I don't roll with monkeys and baboons.

Please go your way. Am a pervert, am a paedophile, am a rapist. I have heard you.

Can you now drive into that Dangote Trailer in your front or do the needful below? You are more uselful dead than alive. Bye!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CityNGR: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

I have heard you. If I ever quote this your moniker again in this forum, May I never make it in life.

If you are lonely, go out and meet friends. You are an animal and way below my personality. I don't like you and wouldn't want you to like me either. Am a perv and I quite agree. But does that remove the fact that your father impregnated your mother standing up and thats why you are perpetually mad? Allow me be let me be entertained in peace. Continue sniffing the menstrual pants of girls in Obalende because thats your eternal curse from God. I will never ever talk to you again on this forum

I don't roll with monkeys and baboons.

Please go your way. Am a pervert, am a paedophile, am a rapist. I have heard you.

Can you now drive into that Dangote Trailer in your front or do the needful below? You are more uselful dead than alive. Bye!

Rapist your admission is useless. I have told you papa and mama abuses do not move me rapist. There is no animal worse than a rapist which you are! I have promised you a permanent residency at kirikiri max. Promises are debts!
We need only humans among us! Meanwhile you cannot run from me, until I have safely tucked you in the innermost parts of kirikiri rapist!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pattybf(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
There is never a dull moment on this thread.

Let me go back to d fence, lol!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
emmancecute:
Comedy is your calling sir
Mr Bean comes to mind.. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
dinowest:

The requirements are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
without scratch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4705181_46999704687944img20161230100001779jpeg961ab78acbbb8ae65a34a3770c720521jpeg0f126c84b6f499e3572c42b39de10479_jpeg7bcbd73109ad404e9d4a595ed7c7a7d7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
pattybf:
There is never a dull moment on this thread.

Let me go back to d fence, lol!

This thread is good for reducing lagos stress. how are people on the fence?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
A clean sienna in Lagos for use. Delivery Amount - 50k weekly. AC not working at the moment and need 1 back seat fixed. Conditions are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
(2.) Must keep the ride in good and clean condition

Call 08077888465
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pattybf(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

This thread is good for reducing lagos stress. how are people on the fence?

Oga o, we r enjoying ourselves with d entertainment being offered her. We didn't miss ur own part too grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
dinowest:
A clean sienna in Lagos for use. Delivery Amount - 50k weekly. AC not working at the moment and need 1 back seat fixed. Conditions are:

(1.) 2 guarantors
(2.) Must keep the ride in good and clean condition

Call 08077888465

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
pattybf:

Oga o, we r enjoying ourselves with d entertainment being offered her. We didn't miss ur own part too grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mubarak05(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
dru23:

I don't recall supporting him and his partner.. Due to the fact I had to come on forum to disgrace him to get my $ back.... As a matter of fact I was one of their critics .. Yes he was hard working guy no doubt. But he was also do I sabi pass everybody and he was control by his partner.. He didn't have his own mind and lack business skill to thrive in the business... till now much as not changed about him.. Lies and lies and dishonesty is still holding him back ...
So u mean all what romeo3 used to post was all lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), taiyod, Cineinfo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.