Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799310 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oluwabengz:
The best FUEL station to buy fuel from is still Bovas
Hayden for me.
I know few branches.... ilupeju, alapere, before ikeja along, vgc and ebutte metta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
slamstanlee:
Hayden for me.
I know few branches.... ilupeju, alapere, before ikeja along, vgc and ebutte metta
yes sooo, if you know you know, heyden comes first, then forte oil as second option. bovas is good too but they have few stations.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
slamstanlee:
Hayden for me.

Hayden head sef dey there... But I prefer Bovas over Hayden.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oluwabengz:
The best FUEL station to buy fuel from is still Bovas
FO admiralty
Heyden and Northwest VGC
Petrocam Marwa
FO Awolowo (ikoyi)
Total Oba akran Mobolaji bank Anthony
Then 2 in my area.

Tested and trusted
I drive to the closest one when I'm low on fuel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
I do Heyden too. But try NIPCO one of these days, you will never regret it. Petrocam also, very good stations.

slamstanlee:
Hayden for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gozychuks(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is Uber still a profitable business for non driver vehicle owner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fahrenz:
To those that don't know but want to know

If you are around Ikeja or ajao estate and you need to place a destination trip on uber and the app is not letting you, simply drive towards the airport area. Allow the app to place you on the queue, and then set your destination jeje without any hindrance and then drive out of airport area.

Works 99.9% of the time cool

TuesdayTip
Only Taxify destination work at the airport.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
deedee44:

FO admiralty
Heyden and Northwest VGC
Petrocam Marwa
FO Awolowo (ikoyi)
Total Oba akran
Then 2 in my area.

Tested and trusted
Hayden has never disappointed me,
another good one is FO phase lekki tantalizer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
ifyeez:
Hayden has never disappointed me,
another good one is FO phase lekki tantalizer

I think that's the Admiralty he's talking about

Opposite Ebeano, I think

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gozychuks:
Is Uber still a profitable business for non driver vehicle owner
Nope, you won't even break even. Stay away

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why do vehicles get stranded during rain.
While heading home from work today, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked and I have always wondered why.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Niiade:

What he would have done is sell to someone maybe he or she brought 1000 or 700 then he won't start afresh he will continue from there and sell to you or option two they have tried that very well with me.

When they ask you how much and they input the figure, they start selling ensure you ain't looking and press a particular button that shows how much you wanted to buy and you would assume he has finished selling the fuel to you.

The last attendent to try it, I didn't even check I waited for him, there is a button that looks like X some it's like a circle with X, I wanted to buy 6K fuel, he sold up to 4575 and pressed the button to show 6k. I told him to press the button to show last sales and I must see it, when he pressed it I saw 4575, told him to call his manager he kept claiming nothing was wrong, then he knew I understood and he started begging and it was a pos transaction and I had receipt of what I paid for since he refused to call his manager told him to fill up my tank or I will wait for the manager. He filled up my tank and it was extra 5k fuel. Never went back to that station again.
I think the first option was how he got me, I thought I observed well buh I guess I was wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Has anyone been using this? How does it work?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
deedee44:

FO admiralty
Heyden and Northwest VGC
Petrocam Marwa
FO Awolowo (ikoyi)
Then 2 in my area.

Tested and trusted
FO admiralty?u are a joker..... Chillex come here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
deedee44:

FO admiralty
Heyden and Northwest VGC
Petrocam Marwa
FO Awolowo (ikoyi)
Then 2 in my area.

Tested and trusted
Oando Maryland traffic light but the mobil is a scam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
vulpeslopez:
FO admiralty?u are a joker..... Chillex come here
FO generally is good

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
deedee44:

FO admiralty
Heyden and Northwest VGC
Petrocam Marwa
FO Awolowo (ikoyi)
Then 2 in my area.

Tested and trusted
before, they are crooks now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
shollywendy1:

Oando Maryland traffic light but the mobil is a scam
they are now younger brother to the mobil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=emmancecute post=75238612] they are now younger brother to the mobil[/quote

How? In terms of good fuel?. Those mobil attendants are crooks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=shollywendy1 post=75238667][/quote]Their metre isn't good too but they're still better than mobil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Niiade:
The koko is enter and before they start running the pump. Tell the attendent don't sell until I have completed my pos transaction, and if it's cash ensure you watch him start from 0 and wait till you see the amount you want. Then you can now count the money or maybe you have the counted the money earlier and kept aside. I will tell you if you sell before I see it I won't pay one Kobo. No way you will sell fuel for me with me and you not looking at the pump ooo Lai Lai. Plenty bitten RED EYE

The can't cheat you if you buy in jerry can because you will hear the sound as the attendant is selling, so get a 20L gallon and but ur fuel in any filling station even if it's not accurate, you can make a complaint since you are buying 20L and the gallon is 20L and not filled to the brim

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Total close to Sheraton hotel is one of the best place you can buy your fuel, they will never cheat you at any tym also Mobil Ijaiye road( That Mobil at Ogba) also the best place to buy your fuel in fact the two managers of that filling station are always out side to monitor the attendants, any wrong behavior of any attendant, one of the managers would change the music.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
ifyeez:
That Mobil on Ozumba the workers are total thief, I don't know if it was air that was blown into my tank, coz I looked at the metre before and after. undecided undecided undecided
They must have given u "ga ga". That s the jargon they call it in the filling station. It's not possible they sell air to ur tank. It's either they have manipulated the metre or gave u "ga ga" (did not rub the metre).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Coinoil at college road is the worst, in fact at any time of the day, you will never find any car buying their fuel because they are cheat, if you eventually find a car, then that driver is a novice in that area
But that coinoil beside diamond bank college road is manageable, they scam people too ohh but to some extent.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:
Coinoil at college road is the worst, in fact at any time of the day, you will never find any car buying their fuel because they are cheat, if you eventually find a car, then that driver is a novice in that area
But that coinoil beside diamond bank college road is manageable, they scam people too ohh but to some extent.

Conoil and mrs generally are bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good day peeps! I'm an experienced e-hailling (Uber and taxify) driver
Please, kindly link me up, I need a car.
Location, Ketu 09090146151
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:
Coinoil at college road everywhere is the worst, in fact at any time of the day, you will never find any car buying their fuel because they are cheat, if you eventually find a car, then that driver is a novice in that area

Fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fahrenz:
6k more and I'll complete my 120k this week.

45k from offline trips

On Thursday, I went home by 4pm and continued by 1pm Friday.

Haters aren't going to like this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Total washing interior and exterior today. Work starts 2mao

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:

That filling station that the attendants are always sitting down and sleeping. But if you want to know which filling station doesn't cheat, just look for anyone that danfo drivers buy fuel from

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
pooozeee:

The can't cheat you if you buy in jerry can because you will hear the sound as the attendant is selling, so get a 20L gallon and but ur fuel in any filling station even if it's not accurate, you can make a complaint since you are buying 20L and the gallon is 20L and not filled to the brim

actual 20L would not fill a '20L' gallon to the brim

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
afroxyz:

That filling station that the attendants are always sitting down and sleeping. But if you want to know which filling station doesn't cheat, just look for anyone that danfo drivers buy fuel from

I was gonna say this, U beat me to it.
Danfos, Keke and Okada are good indicators.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jtmstack, Doncyn01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.