Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749783 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
jayooh:

You must be one of them. So fraud should now warrant driver to get 5☆ abi? Is that what you're saying? Smh in dismay, u will be there shouting about your politicians; na so e deh start
you are sure if it was the guy that manipulated the app, stop jumping into conclusion without tangible evidence
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Seun360:

Especially the guy called Romeo, somthing tells me he's not honest.
Seun360:

Epp out a brother na.. Am a fast learner.

You want to learn from the dishonest guy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Romeo3:

Bros abeg, no vex.

I honestly want to join this hustle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Romeo is really savage, go and learn Lagos roads first, how to get to surulere from Ikeja, or sangotedo from airport

Seun360:

Bros abeg, no vex.

I honestly want to join this hustle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Uber airport Surge is fake
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
jayooh:

Mr man, don't say what you don't know, or rather don't try to pretend like you don't know what we are talking about. When your gps hangs, you also do a fare review so which pity u deh find.
That aside, it's not an issue of gps malfunction but direct cunning-Ness. The truth was he could get away because it was a card trip if not. I await uber response first.
bro, I explained up there how it happened to my rider and how I told her not to pay me and to report to UBER. So if it was you, you might think I'm a thief and I've done something to hike the price. That's what we are saying here. Its not intentional at times cos the reverse also happens and I send a msg to UBER asking them why my fare is too low. If some people are doing that fraud, i want you to know that its not everyone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
jayooh:
First time I'm seeing airport surging on Uber
I have never seen a scam company like uber before .. that surge is total fake and scam ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Romeo3:

bad guy. See as u go dig out him past comment

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Google fake surge and see how Yankee drivers are bashing Uber. Uber is the same everywherel

OlugbengaE:
Uber airport Surge is fake
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
alstarmayo:
Google fake surge and see how Yankee drivers are bashing Uber. Uber is the same everywherel

original fake, i have been here for abt 30 mins, the app just showing d darkest red i didn't get request. I just put on my taxify then i got a request after 10mins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Seun360:

Am interested in these Uber/Taxify hustle but dont know Lagos roads, Lagos driving, Lagos LASTMA, Police n touts...... Where will i start from?

Just start. I was exactly in your shoes all the way from Benin.

Google maps is a good driving assistant. Maximize as much as you can and be positive

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
blackylola:
you are sure if it was the guy that manipulated the app, stop jumping into conclusion without tangible evidence
embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
entparrot:

Have one available for 40k weekly (bottom line)
And you must deposit 50k as a security bond b4 u can start.
what kind world are we operating in?
habbba, ki lode? 50k deposit as a security bond? for what?
how much did u pay UBER as security bond before they grant u their platform?

why are u people like this.
is it because u are blessed to have a car so we are not with our senses?
If i have 50k,will I request a partner to work with? in addition,40k weekly? I will drive ur car,fuel the car and u expect 40k weekly. madam parrot I will advise u try front. I am not a slave and will not be one.
since u drive on d platform urself,kindly hit d road and let people that are reasonable and God fearing employ us. thanks but no thanks.
no wonder u said ur driver used 2k to make 35k.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
net7777:

what kind world are we operating in?
habbba, ki lode? 50k deposit as a security bond? for what?
how much did u pay UBER as security bond before they grant u their platform?

why are u people like this.
is it because u are blessed to have a car so we are not with our senses?
If i have 50k,will I request a partner to work with? in addition,40k weekly? I will drive ur car,fuel the car and u expect 40k weekly. madam parrot I will advise u try front. I am not a slave and will not be one.
since u drive on d platform urself,kindly hit d road and let people that are reasonable and God fearing employ us. thanks but no thanks.
no wonder u said ur driver used 2k to make 35k.

One FC is about to import 20 corollas. he intends to give it out at 22k per week as FC things concerns. just wait they are on the high seas.

Just wait He will be your FC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
OlugbengaE:

One FC is about to import 20 corollas. he intends to give it out at 22k per week as FC things concerns. just wait they are on the high seas.

Just wait He will be your FC
are u in any way mocking me or what?
if u really don't have any thing reasonable to say I beg u mind ur speech.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolajoo(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Sharing my first trip today

Hope not bad undecided ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2017
kolajoo:

Hope not bad undecided ?
Bro you try keep up the good work for uber and yourself grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2017
entparrot:

Have one available for 40k weekly (bottom line)
And you must deposit 50k as a security bond b4 u can start.

no problem, as long as the car is in good working condition. hit me up 08090969358
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2017
kolajoo:

Hope not bad undecided ?
once in a week, what happened u dey fear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolajoo(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
JABB:
Bro you try keep up the good work for uber and yourself grin
Thank you boss. I was so exhausted when I got back home late last night. No Uber today I can't come kill my self grin. It never master my body lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolajoo(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2017
blackylola:
once in a week, what happened u dey fear
No shaking at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
kolajoo:
Thank you boss. I was so exhausted when I got back home late last night. No Uber today I can't come kill my self grin. It never master my body lol
Do you know Romeo? The 1st born of Uber u need to go pay homage to him for your own good

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolajoo(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
blackylola:
Do you know Romeo? The 1st born of Uber u need to go pay homage to him for your own good
Who is Romeo? grin I am NL oldies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spokesboy: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
kolajoo:
Who is Romeo? grin I am NL oldies cheesy
Uber's grandson grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2017
alstarmayo:
card trip or not, you can always do a fare review, the money will given back to you as Uber credit or paid back to your account this has happened to me before as a rider, after a fare review the money was paid into my account.

That airport surge is FAKE, very FAKE, don't fall for it

On the contrary, they sent a weekly update email to this effect. Enjoy it while it's here

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolajoo(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
spokesboy:

Uber's grandson grin
Hoho! All hail Romeo2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Friday round one.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
if you are waiting for international airport surge, you will grow grey hair in your armpit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
They sent me the same email, that's theory, go to the airport yourself and see for yourself.

jayooh:

On the contrary, they sent a weekly update email to this effect. Enjoy it while it's here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Each day I read about uber's incentives and promo. I just can't help but laugh. They are just running from pillar to post. Today do 60 trips for 90k tomorrow unluck 20% nest tomorrow surge at d airport another day weekend promo. Why can't they just increase fare to normal and rest! Abi them swear for them? Taxify fare is good and they can rest. Uber fare is higher than taxify in south Africa and their fare is very good in d UK. Why Nigeria different? The witches in Nigeria no want uber drivers to live good life cos u can't go nowhere with uber's work. U will just be running in circle. I bet u go and look Romeo's life, he won't be living a better life if he depends on uber alone. (Romeo plz I don't mean to insult u ooo. I only stated a fact, thank u)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2017
goldenval:

I am not a car dealer and I don't need anymore stress in on my life as I am still shocked with my past experience. I bought the cars at 3.2million Tin can cleared. I bought them around first week of May.

Thanks

Have u sold the cars? I'm interested in buying. How do i reach u?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please guys, anybody​ driving Uber with 2001 Camry? What are your experiences with riders and fuel consumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), GeneralZodd(m), ayoomo9(m), lanre2009, YeyeGbami and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.