Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763215 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please how big is your truck. Can it carry household items from ajah to akoka.
eherbal:
lol,if lasdri is dead, why is their office at Oshodi still operational? Why ask me to go there? They're are open everyday of The week. I mentioned my truck because it's a commercial vehicle with red plate no. Well it's no big deal getting one. It's a stipend of #3000k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Phori:
Egbami oo.... My first Day on this e hailing business(Taxify)... I have been waiting for a request for about 2hr now around Surulere with no avail... Biko where can I go to ooo
oga na everyday be your first day on ehailing? shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Phori:
Egbami oo.... My first Day on this e hailing business(Taxify)... I have been waiting for a request for about 2hr now around Surulere with no avail... Biko where can I go to ooo

Any time you are around Surulere in the afternoon/late afternoon, just blow empty to Marina. That journey will take you only 12 minutes. Always use your Google maps to navigate, it will show you fast alternate routes in case Eko Bridge is blocked.
You will get a trip on Marina.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
nitigriti:

Any time you are around Surulere in the afternoon/late afternoon, just blow empty to Marina. That journey will take you only 12 minutes. Always use your Google maps to navigate, it will show you fast alternate routes in case Eko Bridge is blocked.
You will get a trip on Marina.

Oshey blow blow gang.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
ehissi:

Is there a way to gerrit sharp sharp without all this part time lecture?
let me get home and see if I can send you a no. you'll bypass all those boring classes.for extra 1 or 2k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ehissi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
eherbal:
let me get home and see if I can send you a no. you'll bypass all those boring classes.for extra 1 or 2k

Please I no mind abeg, I cannot come and be dodging pot hole, from Benin to ore, only for them to cage me inside one seminar whey no dey increase the number of rides per minute.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please I want to know if Toyota corolla 2008 manual is good for Uber, if no please state reasons
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
How much is the actual cost
ehissi:

Please I no mind abeg, I cannot come and be dodging pot hole, from Benin to ore, only for them to cage me inside one seminar whey no dey increase the number of rides per minute.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Like new Iphone 8 64g unlocked with charger + iPhone 6 (bad battery)

140k negotiable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

Uber is only unprofitable in the US, where Lyft is giving them a run for their money. Their CEO is even using their profitability in other countries to source for funds.

This business is profitable for Uber and Taxify alone. Uber is only having losses because of the crazy salaries they pay their executives and their R & D into autonomous vehicles. Moreover they are over staffed. The main taxify company has only 50staff (maybe that's why their app is unstable). Uber has many site reliability engineers on their payroll)

This business profits only the riders, Uber and Bolt. The driver is not in the equation.
Even in the US where they are making 'losses', they are just bidding their time before they kick out their drivers. Their autonomous vehicles are still being developed.
African markets are making profits for them. Germany kicked them out, London revoked their license for a while. But since there's no serious advocacy for drivers in Nigeria and much of Africa, they will continue getting away. Moreover our 'wonderful' economy has contributed to the influx of drivers for the only two cities they operate in Nigeria.
Head or tail, their fault or not. Drivers loose

Very soon im sure they will close all their other offices abroad and concentrate on their Africa market space esp Nigeria..oversea market dey worry dem no be small ooo....they love this country ehhh..infact dey go dey thank God for Nigeria market..avenue to recoup all their losses.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
nitigriti:

You need to experience VIO or LASTMA one of these days, you will understand that all these grammar you are speaking ko le werk.
These (Lagos) streets are not smiling.

Bros LASTMA still better ooo..VIO when I see dem my heart go just cut grin grin even tho all my documents dey intact.i gats always recompose myself..dose guys no get joy for their vocab

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
franksam2009:
how will they know I'm Uber when I drive my personal car with all documents intact? If he should point at d person at d back sit den I will hv 2 ask when it becomes his business where a person should sit in my own personal car.
My point is, it's not all Uber cars but cars not driven by it's original owner
Your point!. Ok . Experience is the best teacher. Pray u are not a victim of lagos VIO. Apart from paying thru ur nose, the stress of collecting your car from their yard self pass village people stress.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by REDshouse(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
mistadayo:
I can arrange a truck that will carry ur household items for such location for u..
Whatsapp me on 0.7.0.8.2.9.8.5.1.7.6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
mistadayo:
its a VW LT truck but not available at the moment. sorry about that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello house!

I gave a guy money to do vehicle papers for me,he brought all the papers excluding the Road worthiness paper.

The guy is not picking my calls again,

I cannot add the vehicle to my uber account now. How do I go about This?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Skiilashi:
Hello house!

I gave a guy money to do vehicle papers for me,he brought all the papers excluding the Road worthiness paper.

The guy is not picking my calls again,

I cannot add the vehicle to my uber account now. How do I go about This?

Sorry for your loss. Go to any VIO office and pay them 2500, you'll get it within an hour

If you want to do your vehicle particulars complete with no stress, contact. +234 802 837 9774

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2019
franksam2009:
oga na everyday be your first day on ehailing? shocked shocked shocked

�.. My village Pipu dey track me here ni...

I actually just finished ref with taxify and this evening was my first time out.... Baba it want funny at all... cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olaryeankarh(m): 1:14am On Mar 20, 2019
bhoomie:
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] Do you have a sound Nigerian used Honda Civic '03 -' 08 for sale? If yes, please contact 0 7 0 3 7 7 0 3 3 0 5 via WhatsApp. I may have a buyer for you.

See someone here: https://www.nairaland.com/5087297/sharp-2008-honda-civic#76795790
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Konisewu: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=mistadayo post=76801794]Please how big is your truck. Can it carry household items from ajah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Is Ikeja GRA that boring in the morning?
No request since sad
Suggestions from you good people please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Inside magodo gra2 no request going to over 40min, Kilon sele gangan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Is swapping from Uber to gokada advisable?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2019
GforGee:
Is Ikeja GRA that boring in the morning?
No request since sad
Suggestions from you good people please

Hardly you get a request in GRA instead just drive to the airport pay for parking 400 naira and wait small for request to come

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2019
dicksonadams:
Is swapping from Uber to gokada advisable?

Safety wise No.
But if money is only your consideration I want to believe that it has a higher return on investment. Your pay back period is definitely shorter than investing in uber or bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Rollitout:

How much does it cost ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
woodrow:

Ignorance is not an excuse.
For your "oga" not to know,then he does not merit the position he holds
I guess you didn't get the point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
I neeed a car of about -#900,000k to join Taxify. Anyone please contact me and let me know where you are located.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DEGREE2466(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
I need a non accidented 2007 Toyota corolla. Please anyone that has the Toks should let me know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
lekbel09:
Will uber accept a 2001 Toyota car?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please where can I get request in ikeja? �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
itguy1:
Please I want to know if Toyota corolla 2008 manual is good for Uber, if no please state reasons
Of course it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.