Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765671 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2019
It's an outright sale, a company is selling and a friend of mine bought one, these cars are very clean close to new. I post it here for anyone that needs a car and can drive manual, it's not on hire purchase.
Danbull:

Can I take it on higher purchase sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 8:38pm On May 19, 2019
jesusson2020:

The frustration in you guys is something else, just for you to discredit me, you make up All sorts.

I'm no more Uber agent, no more fahresz, no more saka earner, now I'm the dru23.

Well done frustrated elders

Nobody is discrediting you and for what na! I have read ur posts and I can't see any sense in them. You dey make millions and so what? Uber is ur alpha and omega and without it there will be no you. You need to prayerfully liberate urself from this uber mental slavery. Just know it that what an elder sees sitting down a 22years old ponpon carrier cum uber driver will not see it even if he applies all the sakamanje and lockito while standing on an iroko tree. So just shut and drive so that you dont go back to mixing of cement and granite. We know ur type very soon you will fizzle out.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
maczig:
Nobody is discrediting you and for what na! I have read ur posts and I can't see any sense in them. You dey make millions and so what? Uber is ur alpha and omega and without it there will be no you. You need to prayerfully liberate urself from this uber mental slavery. Just know it that what an elder sees sitting down a 22years old ponpon carrier cum uber driver will not see it even if he applies all the sakamanje and lockito while standing on an iroko tree. So just shut and drive so that you dont go back to mixing of cement and granite. We know ur type very soon you will fizzle out.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:
[/b]
My man I now know that you are the same person as Jesusson. Case dismissed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2019
maczig:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2019
maczig:
This guy no get joy ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
I hail drivers doing rentals this season. I drive my own car and ever since I started I make sure i remit 25k to myself every week and sometimes I make btw 15-20k extra after all expenses. But this week I was only able to make 7k after remitting 25k. It's tough.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
maczig:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 8:59pm On May 19, 2019
agbonda:
It's an outright sale, a company is selling and a friend of mine bought one, these cars are very clean close to new. I post it here for anyone that needs a car and can drive manual, it's not on hire purchase.

OK. Thank you sir. If u have anyone that wants to drop his on higher purchase, please let me know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2019
Cooladex:
I hail drivers doing rentals this season. I drive my own car and ever since I started I make sure i remit 25k to myself every week and sometimes I make btw 15-20k extra after all expenses. But this week I was only able to make 7k after remitting 25k. It's tough.

What happened on Tuesday and Thursday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
Cooladex:
don't you use the two app? if u add uber I don't think working on Sunday will be necessary since you drive your on car. me I do uber and bolt, I give my wife 15k every week for house up keep and I make sure I save 25 or 30k every week I don't work on Sunday some Saturday I also don't work

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2019
Cooladex:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=ofime123 post=78539109][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2019
ofime123:
don't you use the two app? if u add uber I don't think working on Sunday will be necessary since you drive your on car. me I do uber and bolt, I give my wife 15k every week for house up keep and I make sure I save 25 or 30k every week I don't work on Sunday some Saturday I also don't work

Does using the two app make any difference?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2019
izzou:

Does using the two app make any difference?
I believe so cus if u don't get request in uber u might get in bolt it has been working for me though I don't know of others

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2019
ofime123:
I believe so cus if u don't get request in uber u might get in bolt it has been working for me though I don't know of others

This was my earnings last week before I handed over to my partner. It's quite synonymous to yours and I only do Bolt

So I don't think that ideology works for me sha..

Like you said, it works for you cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2019
ofime123:
most times if am on a trip on any of the app and am about to get to the destination like 5 minute away I will put on the other app and luckily request might come even before I drop rider on the previous app so most time I don't wait too long.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by robville25: 10:38pm On May 19, 2019
maczig:
Drug abi na Dru is this you?

They're not the same person. One of them knows the difference between "then" and "than". The other doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2019
izzou:

This was my earnings last week before I handed over to my partner. It's quite synonymous to yours and I only do Bolt

So I don't think that ideology works for me sha..

Like you said, it works for you cool
remember you work on Sunday and I never work on Sunday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2019
ofime123:
remember you work on Sunday and I never work on Sunday

I worked on that particular Sunday because I didn't work on Wednesday and I did some spendings I wanted to recover from.

My point is, I don't think it really matters if one has both apps (for me Ohhh)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2019
izzou:

I worked on that particular Sunday because I didn't work on Wednesday and I did some spendings I wanted to recover from.

well in all the job is not easy and I respect u guys that's on renter and pray u buy your on car in little time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 10:50pm On May 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2019
ofime123:
well in all the job is not easy and I respect u guys that's on renter and pray u buy your on car in little time.

Bros grin

Even us on rentals are pitying those on HP. Met a driver on HP at Admiralty. He pays 35k weekly and that particular week, uber blocked him for phone issues and bolt blocked him for poor rating...

In all, this job is difficult. Only die hard cabbies can take home something either on rental or HP

Driving your personal car is the perfect option for this job.

God bless you too bros cool

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:55pm On May 19, 2019
Other rideshare apps are listening.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2019
izzou:

Bros grin

Even us on rentals are pitying those on HP. Met a driver on HP at Admiralty. He pays 35k weekly and that particular week, uber blocked him for phone issues and bolt blocked him for poor rating...

In all, this job is difficult. Only die hard cabbies can take home something either on rental or HP

Driving your personal car is the perfect option for this job.

God bless you too bros cool
peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2019
Crvrider:
Other rideshare apps are listening.
forget this app scammers have hijacked it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2019
slamstanlee:
Na so so Muslim guys i dey carry today.... i come dey wonder if dem no fast.
Meanwhile this ticket remain some minutes to enter cheesy
9 trips for U while my own nah 11trips, infact I had to do extra 5trips to meet up with d bonus, it ain't fair, but I accepted d challenge

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2019
chucsmoore:
9 trips for U while my own nah 11trips, infact I had to do extra 5trips to meet up with d bonus, it ain't fair, but I accepted d challenge
i was so lucky today... no flash request

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:04am On May 20, 2019
Tonight dull, where do I get trip around the island?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:07am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

It doesn't really matter if you know your way. I do only uber.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2019
unna don start de splash earnings again abi? I hear rental is now 20-25k continue o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:52am On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
unna don start de splash earnings again abi? I hear rental is now 20-25k continue o!

Don't mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.