Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726927 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
deedee44:

I will delete their app if they fix nonsense price. Uber got my back
Uber is not a saint either. But when you have two devils.......
For now taxify pays better than uber despite the 3% fee on uber provided you know the tricks to chop their bonus. I like playing odd. Most drivers are now doing uber WC makes request to reduce on uber and increase on taxify. But with this fixed rate, its going to be tough for drivers. Its dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by remzor(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2019
Cooladex:
Pls did taxify pay yesterday? Yet to receive anything from them.
have u gotten anything yet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks. *Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00 Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks. *Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00 Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seguno2: 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
vulpeslopez:
Biko that was a mistake I meant weekly.

Many thanks for the clarification.
Nothing do you, boss. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2019
Xneg:

They have been doing that for a while now. They will pick the wrong pick address then call you to direct you to the Corect place, waste your time and don't get charged for waiting and even cancelation as the case maybe.
me will go to the location and wait there,if they call I tell them to change location to the actual one for security reasons.if they cancel,I chop #400 wait time.cunning man die , cunning man bury am

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
eherbal:
me will go to the location and wait there,if they call I tell them to change location to the actual one for security reasons.if they cancel,I chop #400 wait time.cunning man die , cunning man bury am
Chaii, sense.
The other day I was going to drop two teenage girls the other one was showing her other friend how to recover cancellation fees. She was very happy, I end the trip and she had discount. Uber actually refund the fees, she never knew it's done until her friend taught her.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
eherbal:
Chaii, sense.
The other day I was going to drop two teenage girls the other one was showing her other friend how to recover cancellation fees. She was very happy, I end the trip and she had discount. Uber actually refund the fees, she never knew it's done until her friend taught her.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:17pm On May 28, 2019
Taxify has not paid me and tomorrow is public holiday. Has any one not yet paid too? I wrote to them and they said payment is from Monday to Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2019
Abeg, what's the reasonable fare price from Lagos to IFE... also how the roads look like? Is it advisable to carry Corrolla to IFE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2019
remzor:
have u gotten anything yet?

No I havnt. Have You?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
xana101:
Taxify has not paid me and tomorrow is public holiday. Has any one not yet paid too? I wrote to them and they said payment is from Monday to Wednesday.

Same thing they told me. I don't know when they started paying on Wednesdays.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
mrjaydee:
Abeg, what's the reasonable fare price from Lagos to IFE... also how the roads look like? Is it advisable to carry Corrolla to IFE

Straight road. If rider will pay. 30k is fine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:33pm On May 28, 2019
Has taxify stop charging for traffic and time spent on trip? I stayed on traffic for more than 3hours yet it was same without traffic. What is happening

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2019
dru23:

Unfortunately uber is the winner here. For the fact uber was the first to start e hailing, they have put more food on the table.. You have to understand that the technology they develop paved way for employment. It created something that will create more demand than supply.. People in the USA complain about uber alot, but how come the majority of them didn't quit? Uber has created convince, it has made it easier for people to move around.. Now in the USA and the world around people can't do without uber or the technology itself..
Uber Is like water .. You need it makes life easier , samething with water ,if you vex for water, you go still need am to eat ,drink, bath etc you can't do without it .. Just like you can't do without the technology of uber

You have just said it all. People in USA complain about Uber alot, but majority of them didn't quit. That means people complainimg here and didn't quit are only humans. But that one no mean say if them if u no do Uber business again, food go disappear from ur table again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inspire22great: 6:40pm On May 28, 2019
jesusson2020:
Last week, I was able to save 40k net, plus other cash to play with. on Saturday had a offline trip to covenant University go and come for 30k.

Uber is a blessing to some of us, really thank God I discovered this job.

Hoping for a better week.

Good day sir
I will be hoping to chat with you via whatsapp,please do chat me on 07019674338,i will be glad you get in touch sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2019
deedee44:
All this uber put food on the table back and forth argument, as for me and me alone, uber doesn't put food on my table, I PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE. How can I work my ass off and uber will take the credit grin

The thing tire me grin... Like say na charity Uber dey run for 9ja grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2019
lekbel09:
this same oluwagbengz has bin driving as far back as 2016 o, stop now it will be one less driver be dat

This guy funny oo grin. Like say na you buy the car wey I dey drive gimme. I started driving last year August. I have a regular 9-5 job.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by remzor(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2019
Cooladex:

No I havnt. Have You?
not me though but a friend. I thought he was lying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2019
Oluwabengz:

This guy funny oo grin. Like say na you buy the car wey I dey drive gimme. I started driving last year August. I have a regular 9-5 job.
no vex boss, I mistake u with anoda person wif almost the same moniker

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2019
seguno2:

How do you get 70/75 hours daily when there are only 24 hours in one day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 7:15pm On May 28, 2019
xana101:
Has taxify stop charging for traffic and time spent on trip? I stayed on traffic for more than 3hours yet it was same without traffic. What is happening
Don't mind them. They now have fixed rate even if you spend 10hrs inside traffic, it won't reflect on the payment. But I think the fixed price is for those that have updated their app. My old rider app was showing estimate but when I updated it this afternoon its started showing fixed price. I think its time to go back to uber till they do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 7:26pm On May 28, 2019
xana101:
Uber/taxify app make my phone very hot so I bought this hanger on my ac vent. But my fear is, each time I touch d phone while ac is on, the phone gets very cold like ice block, I’m afraid it will turn ice inside d phone and d ice may turn to water inside the phone when I eventually turn d ac off. I don’t know if my thought is right.
Also experiencing same prob with my samsung s7 phone, it gets really hot when am online on both apps and gets worse during hot afternoons when waiting for request and most times phone will display temp too high disconnect charger .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2019
julietromeo:

Don't mind them. They now have fixed rate even if you spend 10hrs inside traffic, it won't reflect on the payment. But I think the fixed price is for those that have updated their app. My old rider app was showing estimate but when I updated it this afternoon its started showing fixed price. I think its time to go back to uber till they do something about it.
Thought they said we are partners? Yet they do anyhow they like

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2019
xana101:

This is very crazy o...on top their low & inaccurate fare. Could you please share a screenshot of the trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
lekbel09:
no vex boss, I mistake u with anoda person wif almost the same moniker

Aiit bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2019
Oluwabengz:

You have just said it all. People in USA complain about Uber alot, but majority of them didn't quit. That means people complainimg here and didn't quit are only humans. But that one no mean say if them if u no do Uber business again, food go disappear from ur table again.

Young man ,the point here is that uber or ehailing in general has created a lot of job opportunities.. If the government decides to ban ehailing, it will create a lot of unemployment.. You think it is easy out there now ..don't you see people hawking in the hot sun . What is the minimum wage now ? And how many companies can afford the minimum wage ? It is a jungle out here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2019
darmilolah:

Straight road. If rider will pay. 30k is fine
thanks boss...rider is telling me 25k.. make I just collect am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 7:54pm On May 28, 2019
julietromeo:

You can go back to uber, but will the Multitude follow you? Remember there are so many desperate HP drivers. Why should Bolt do anything about it as long as riders are happy. It is supposed to be ride sharing so why are you bothered about time spent in traffic. You have closed from work for the day, you are heading home, time spent in traffic should be the least of your concern.. as long as your rider is paying value for the distance covered. You my friend by bolt standard are expendable, please don't blame bolt, indriver is offering a better value proposition to riders. A wise man once told me "He who pays the piper dictates the tune". The interim solution is for all drivers not to register for indriver app but with so much poverty in the land... how do you convince the Multitude of drivers not to accept the 6 months free loaves of bread and fishes offered by indriver ehailing app company.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

inverse surge grin

As in surge will be -1.8x lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:00pm On May 28, 2019
mrjaydee:
thanks boss...rider is telling me 25k.. make I just collect am

25k? No nah. I was paid 40k to ilorin excluding hotel for one night. Don't do less than 30k

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.