Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728425 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
lekbel09:
it's a Toyota corolla 2006 UK model
Ladipo guys will arrange it for u. Easy peezy.

There are some badass ibadan boys who do rhd-Lhd.

Most Nissan micras are originally RHD.

P.S Just like every surgery, there could be complications. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
kola42:
Halla guys,

Abeg, who get the new LASTMA rules nah & prices

e.g eating on steering is 3 months inprisonment, no option of fine ....

Eh?
You say what?

Wahala de.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Emmaoanidu pls could u email me at lekbel09@gmail.com thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
chillex8:

Ladipo guys will arrange it for u. Easy peezy.

There are some badass ibadan boys who do rhd-Lhd.

Most Nissan micras are originally RHD.

P.S Just like every surgery, there could be complications. grin
heard so 2 that Ibadan guys are very good at converting cars , anyways shebi your own Na Asian version abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebigkendo:
For say dru get photo weh e dey first class e for don upload tey tey
lwkmd grin grin grin I don laugh tire today ,. I'm sure Dru doesn't hv any photo to prove all his claims grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
This country is messed up and useless

So who do we penalize for bad roads? You can't go to Badagry without passing a one way.

You penalize people for worn out tires when the road alone is enough to puncture your tires back to back....

Rubbish country

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
Why did you just give ENGLISH sliding tackle? Abi na typo grin

Mistake on my part. You know when the excitement is beyond measure. Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
dru23:

We are dealing with first class facts.. Give us facts dru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guys I want to sell my corolla 04. The corolla ive been using it dor over 5years and its still clean. I want to buy corolla 08 -10. What's your advise. It's for uber o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Uber never pay o. Abi na only me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Zionist26:
2006 Toks Corolla sport available for rent,
Careful and responsible drivers only.
Call: 08141217129 for details.

No wonder she was requesting for 35k rent shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
izzou:

So who do we penalize for bad roads? You can't go to Badagry without passing a one way.

You penalize people for worn out tires when the road alone is enough to puncture your tires back to back....

Rubbish country
My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
dru23:

grin too funny.. U never enter plane.. If it is defend the junk cars u sell or repair.. U be ready to post pictures, vin ,clean title etc lol..

hahahahahahaha drutastic.... me ke?

hahahahahahaha no be small tin OH... ur mumu pass prince own oh haba and to think that ur face resembles someone that escaped it slightly....

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebigkendo:

Dru say i dey sell motor
it's prophecy BRO, take it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
vicolame:

No wonder she was requesting for 35k rent shocked
Leave her car for her, she will see what she is looking for. She will soon drive it herself, Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
mistadayo:
Guys I want to sell my corolla 04. The corolla ive been using it dor over 5years and its still clean. I want to buy corolla 08 -10. What's your advise. It's for uber o.

Go for it, you'll enjoy it better and it's more economical with fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
jceesquare:

My point exactly.

I expected Sanwo Olu to ensure all the obligations of the government are met before passing stupid laws

If the government enforces its laws effectively, no single danfo will survive in Lagos. But then McOluomo won't have any bread on his table

It's still private cars that LASTMA and vio will be looking out for.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xneg:

Go for it, you'll enjoy it better and it's more economical with fuel

An 010 corolla is more fuel economical than an 04?

I never knew that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bastard, I kept quiet due to certain reasons, do not let me come out...
You keep living a lie filled with lies that u are now inclined to it. Anyone can dig up pix from the internet and portray the life they want. You are just a retarded being, it's high time u went for check up cus at a certain stage there won't be remedy for u... Vagabond

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
izzou:

I expected Sanwo Olu to ensure all the obligations of the government are met before passing stupid laws

If the government enforces its laws effectively, no single danfo will survive in Lagos. But then McOluomo won't have any bread on his table

It's still private cars that LASTMA and vio will be looking out for.
The private cars would remain the easy catch for them.
I remember dropping a friend off at Obalende bridge around November last year just behind where those yellow buses were dropping and picking their passengers at the tip of the bridge.
The next thing I saw was a LASTMA guy on bike stopping me at CMS for dropping at an un-designated bus stop. I was like oga no be only me stop there, danfo guys plenty there, besides I drove off immediately my guy alighted from the car and it was not up to 5 sec wait.
The guy no gree ooO, took me their office at Sura and I ended up paying 10k. Na later person con tell me say those danfos are untouchable because they roger well, and are equally owned by all those NURTW guys.
So bro, some laws are not made for everyone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
thevisit don show

my guy go remember say na America e dey now and that time difference is an issue

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
jpworld:
r4blessing, I change my car engine seat today, the gear side and the back side, both of them goes for 7500.

Mechanic charge 2500 to change.

Abeg drop ur part seller number if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
izzou:

Rubbish country

Lol! Boss easy easy, all is initial gra gra, it will work for some time and madness will be use to cure their madness. That was how I turn today at the road beside Ikeja high court, set of stupid people don't know if we are doing police and thief. I took my time to look out for any sign nd she was looking at me, before I could finishing turning, one traffic police officer (woman) block me, next she said "U b uber abi? Deh no deh turn here, you go go inside well go turn", I just tell her madam no vex, nah hustle I deh. She went on like "I no go take you go office, cos you go pay 20k, just give me anytin u get" , I was just laffing inside of me, madam nothing nothing... At the end she level down to 200 naira, for my mind I ain't giving u kobo. Las las she let me be

I don't blame dem, there is poverty in the land, if you have a traffic police officer as friend and he/she relates what they go thro on a daily bases, voluntary you will b dashing dem money, but most of them felt they are above the law and d uber question random ppl stop to ask is becoming provocative, I don't hang my phone, I try to stay smart, is it a crime now for one to sit in a clean car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
kola42:
Halla guys,

Abeg, who get the new LASTMA rules nah & prices

e.g eating on steering is 3 months inprisonment, no option of fine ....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
jceesquare:

The private cars would remain the easy catch for them.
I remember dropping a friend off at Obalende bridge around November last year just behind where those yellow buses were dropping and picking their passengers at the tip of the bridge.
The next thing I saw was a LASTMA guy on bike stopping me at CMS for dropping at an un-designated bus stop. I was like oga no be only me stop there, danfo guys plenty there, besides I drove off immediately my guy alighted from the car and it was not up to 5 sec wait.
The guy no gree ooO, took me their office at Sura and I ended up paying 10k. Na later person con tell me say those danfos are untouchable because they roger well, and are equally owned by all those NURTW guys.
So bro, some laws are not made for everyone.
Just imagine, the law looks like it was made for private cars, especially ehailing drivers. Na every corolla and cars with phone stand dem go dey look out for, another way of bringing out VIO.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Leave her car for her, she will see what she is looking for. She will soon drive it herself, Nonsense
oga no be by force na calm down, if 35k no reach you den go n buy ur own wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
pope191:

Lol! Boss easy easy, all is initial gra gra, it will work for some time and madness will be use to cure their madness. That was how I turn today at the road beside Ikeja high court, set of stupid people don't know if we are doing police and thief. I took my time to look out for any sign nd she was looking at me, before I could finishing turning, one traffic police officer (woman) block me, next she said "U b uber abi? Deh no deh turn here, you go go inside well go turn", I just tell her madam no vex, nah hustle I deh. She went on like "I no go take you go office, cos you go pay 20k, just give me anytin u get" , I was just laffing inside of me, madam nothing nothing... At the end she level down to 200 naira, for my mind I ain't giving u kobo. Las las she let me be

I don't blame dem, there is poverty in the land, if you have a traffic police officer as friend and he/she relates what they go thro on a daily bases, voluntary you will b dashing dem money, but most of them felt they are above the law and d uber question random ppl stop to ask is becoming provocative, I don't hang my phone, I try to stay smart, is it a crime now for one to sit in a clean car?
What's the best way to know your route if phone is not hanged, I mean an area you've never visited?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
chillex8:

Ann using a converted RHD. Top speed of 220Km/Hr on lagos ibadan expressway.

220 km/hr. Please reduce it, speed kills, there's absolutely no reason for driving with such speed, well I want to believe you're not married and also don't have a family yet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
mistadayo:

Madam how much yhu Wan sell d 04?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
peterdrury:
What's the best way to know your route if phone is not hanged, I mean an area you've never visited?

On ur Google map;use the Google voice;put ur phone in dat space under radio;;;;in 100 metres turn right;;use ur head calculate 100 metres and follow street names. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
ncnerio:

Abeg drop ur part seller number if you don't mind.

I have different sellers thou, for this engine seat, here is the contact.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
franksam2009:
oga no be by force na calm down, if 35k no reach you den go n buy ur own wink
I no say u go quote me as an ambassador of 35k rental, but I am being realistic here. Is only new or desperate drivers that will still go for #35, she's no better than those doing 30k.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), gloryon(m), Otunbalai(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.