Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4852707 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
aaronson:
call Gbenga 07034743761 in Ladipo, he would help you get a good deal, he's a panel beater.
blessings from this side bro.appreciations.thanks.you just helped a lot of guys unlike Mr comprehensive insurance grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
eherbal:
blessings from this side bro.appreciations.thanks.you just helped a lot of guys unlike Mr comprehensive insurance grin
You welcome sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
deedee44:

One requested me at ojodu, he waited for me to call only to tell me he was coming from Ibadan and just got to mowe. I blast the idiot

Lol. And he might be going inside ojodu. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buynowautos:

Please share the routes of trips. Thank you

That's would be a whole book o. Did about 11 trips tho

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cooladex:

That's would be a whole book o. Did about 11 trips tho

11 trips only? To make this sum?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dose this mean I cant recieve set trips from the airport?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
shollywendy1:

N60 per km + N11 per min +N200 base fare

Thanks beuhv... Does it apply to bolt too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yes boss....you cant set destination whike at d airport.....
Buynowautos:
Dose this mean I cant recieve set trips from the airport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Phori:

Thanks beuhv... Does it apply to bolt too?
Bolt nkwa!.No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
olusola2bello:
You can set destination but can't receive. Infact, the best place to set destination that u wont be denied
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello, please chart me up 08181445077

Damioguns:
Pls,I need someone to put me thru this taxify/uber business I av a toks Corolla 04 and intend to give it to a rider for rentals.I'd appreciate response(s) pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
pappy2000:
Please house , i want to register for taxify , I want to know their office in surulere.

thanks n i will appreciate if house can summarize the steps that needs to be taen to get on the platform

Their office is at razaak balogun. When u enter adeniran ogunsanya from shitta, the first turning by your left. Go straight down and then enter the first turning by your left again......that's razaak balogun. Then go straight down.

They will explain the steps to you.

You will need to download the driver app and sign up to register. In registering, you will upload your drivers license, passport photograph, insurance, etc.
Then you will take your car to any of their inspection centers close to you for inspection of your car.

Finally, you will go to their surulere office for training. After the training you will be able to sign in and work. You will pay 2k for the inspection and then about the same amount for training(can't remember exactly)

Hope this helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
olusola2bello:

Bolt gave me the rider from airport to lekki. I dey chill now for Alpha beach
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
1984och:

Their office is at razaak balogun. When u enter adeniran ogunsanya from shitta, the first turning by your left. Go straight down and then enter the first turning by your left again......that's razaak balogun. Then go straight down.

You will need to download the driver app and sign up to register. In registering, you will upload your drivers license, passport photograph, insurance, etc.
Then you will take your car to any of their inspection centers close to you for inspection of your car.

Finally, you will go to their surulere office for training. After the training you will be able to sign in and work. You will pay 2k for the inspection and then about the same amount for training(can't remember exactly)

Hope this helps
Are they also conducting a one time online test just like uber too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buynowautos:

Bolt gave me the rider from airport to lekki. I dey chill now for Alpha beach

Wish I can chill like u, I deh mega chicken now praying for mainland, if I see lekki phase 1 self I go happy. Home straight from dia
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buynowautos:

11 trips only? To make this sum?

I did a 6,700 single trip, from mm2 to ajah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sunday works are always sweet.
I set out like 12pm and I was getting back to back trips, I never waited 5 mins after each trip. Had to close by 7pm when I got tired

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
pope191:

Wish I can chill like u, I deh mega chicken now praying for mainland, if I see lekki phase 1 self I go happy. Home straight from dia
Where do u stay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
pope191:

Why not, you may even be fortunate to see Victoria island. Sometimes u can even see mainland if you are fortunate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
On my way to ikota embarassed

How I wan see trip back to mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
fasa199:
On my way to ikota embarassed

How I wan see trip back to mainland

Go to the bisshes

Alpha bissh, or Elegushi bisshh cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cooladex:

Where do u stay?

Ogba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Why not, you may even be fortunate to see Victoria island. Sometimes u can even see mainland if you are fortunate

This job come with is own pressure, I set destination, request entered, but all dis impatient riders, she cancelled, I check and saw opebi, I had to call her back, but she didn't pick... Not up to a minute another request entered, I didn't even bother to ask where she was going to, since its destination trip, I just need sometin to push me to phase 1 at least. Got to her place, saw a woman with just casual wear, already boiling inside (Nah bread dis one won go buy oo). As I start d trip, I saw magodo, chai! See me, see formula 1 grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
adeniyiHansome:
As in unlike Toyota. for real?

Toyota interior are so boring compare to Honda and the rest. Till date

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Emimaeyor:

This is for which car pls? And which of the sides is not broken yet?
Corolla 2003 - 2008. Right side isn't broken yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cooladex:

I did a 6,700 single trip, from mm2 to ajah.

What time of the day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
1984och:

Hope this helps

God bless the womb that formed u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Buynowautos:

What time of the day?

Around 4pm. And then from ajah to aguda. Just immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Cooladex:

Around 4pm. And then from ajah to aguda. Just immediately

Wow that's one good day for you, hope the aguda trip was not to the portion that has horrible roads?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fizzle1759: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2019
You guys are really trying o..started hustling Saturday morning and I only made 17500..But Lagos roads are terrible sha..I pity my 09 accord. I hail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.