Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749960 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adiahabasi: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2016
protocol:
Pls guys y did uber deactivate many drivers today and shut their office dwn temporarily.
The crowd got out of hand. The deactivation was a glitch in their system but they couldn't manage the turnout of drivers/ partners wanting to be reactivated. People sharing the office building and living around were complaining about the cars parked everywhere and the crowd, so they had to close down temporarily to restore order. Another venue in ikeja has been communicated to partners to resolve the deactivation issue.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MJDEB(f): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
H

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fishbone11(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls I want to drive Uber cab, I have a valid driving licence and I'm also a certified LASDRI card. I want to ask how to get employed a Uber cab driver and I heard u will undergo a test with Uber to qualify, pls what kind of test is that?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tokii: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Are you a serious Uber Driver looking for a partner? Please contact asap If you interested in working in the Lagos Area.

Call 08079800489
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Drivers and Partners alike, how has your experience been so far?

Where are you located? Are you a partner or driver or both?

What are the mistakes newbies can try to learn from?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mich2012: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
If you an Uber driver looking for a partner, kindly contact me ASAP. (Central mainland and Island residents preferably)

Call 08182657375

Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
fishbone11:
Pls I want to drive Uber cab, I have a valid driving licence and I'm also a certified LASDRI card. I want to ask how to get employed a Uber cab driver and I heard u will undergo a test with Uber to qualify, pls what kind of test is that?
It is basically an IQ test and an ethics test. You will be shown a series of questions like find the missing square and others like if you find money on the floor, would you return it. If you pass the test, they should communicate by email. If not, you should go back to their office to ask what happened, I'm one of the people that had to go to their office cos I didn't get my test results by email, lucky I did because there was a problem with my script. If you are looking to apply, hit me up, I could work out a situation where you get paid 10 grand to join.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
sleekender:
Drivers and Partners alike, how has your experience been so far?

Where are you located? Are you a partner or driver or both?

What are the mistakes newbies can try to learn from?
It has been an awesome experience, I have both driven and managed on Uber Abuja and I should say it's been wonderful. For someone like me, I like to meet people and driving on Uber is the perfect way to do that.
As a partner, it is always important to micro manage your drivers at first, don't just assume they know what to do, tutor them on politeness and customer service, tutor them on how to use the app properly, because there a reason some drivers who do not know how to use the android or iPhone platforms, just giving them an android phone and twlling them to get to work is not enough. You also need to pay attention to cost like data, fuel, calls etc, because this is a fine way for drivers to defraud partners. Buy a total card for petrol, buy a glo sI'm card, purchase the 10 gig for 2k5 subscription and gift(send) them the data as needed, also monitor their voice calling to make sure you don't pay for their personal phone calls to their wives girlfriends and side chicks.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dear Abuja Car Owners,
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is urgently available for driving in Abuja.

If you have registered your car on Uber platform and you need a qualified Uber Driver in Abuja.

Please call 08023907110 today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

It has been an awesome experience, I have both driven and managed on Uber Abuja and I should say it's been wonderful. For someone like me, I like to meet people and driving on Uber is the perfect way to do that.
As a partner, it is always important to micro manage your drivers at first, don't just assume they know what to do, tutor them on politeness and customer service, tutor them on how to use the app properly, because there a reason some drivers who do not know how to use the android or iPhone platforms, just giving them an android phone and twlling them to get to work is not enough. You also need to pay attention to cost like data, fuel, calls etc, because this is a fine way for drivers to defraud partners. Buy a total card for petrol, buy a glo sI'm card, purchase the 10 gig for 2k5 subscription and gift(send) them the data as needed, also monitor their voice calling to make sure you don't pay for their personal phone calls to their wives girlfriends and side chicks.

Dear Abuja Car Owners,
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is urgently available for driving in Abuja.

If you have registered your car on Uber platform and you need a qualified Uber Driver in Abuja.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Dear Abuja Car Owners,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fishbone11(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS post=49753568]
It is basically an IQ test and an ethics test. You will be shown a series of questions like find the missing square and others like if you find money on the floor, would you return it. If you pass the test, they should communicate by email. If not, you should go back to their office to ask what happened, I'm one of the people that had to go to their office cos I didn't get my test results by email, lucky I did because there was a problem with my script. If you are looking to apply, hit me up, I could work out a situation where you get paid 10 grand to join.
Thank u very much for this useful information, I so much appreciate. I want to apply. I don't understand "where I get paid 10k to join".

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=fishbone11 post=49756478][/quote]
If you register as a driver with my code, uber pays me 20k after people I refer gets to 50 trips. I'm willing to share this with you just to convince you to register with me. You don't get anything if you just download the app directly from playstore.I got to 50 trips in just 5 days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fishbone11(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS post=49757042]
If you register as a driver with my code, uber pays me 20k after people I refer gets to 50 trips. I'm willing to share this with you just to convince you to register with me. You don't get anything if you just download the app directly from playstore.I got to 50 trips in just 5 days.

ok no problem. I'm just willing to work. How do I contact u and how much will I pay to register.Will they give a car to start the business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=fishbone11 post=49757230][/quote]
I'm glad you are willing to work, that's the best kind of disposition for driving on uber. It's free to register, you just go to their office, book and write the test. Uber doesn't provide vehicles, indeed they don't have one single vehicle on the uber platform, in order to get a car to drive, you have to go for driver-partner matchmaking sessions. That's where all the partners looking for drivers convene, with the proper attitude, you should get a partner to pick you quickly. You can call me on 08186473185, anytime is fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I would like to know uber schedules in Abuja, does anyone have that information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fishbone11(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS post=49757524]
I'm glad you are willing to work, that's the best kind of disposition for driving on uber. It's free to register, you just go to their office, book and write the test. Uber doesn't provide vehicles, indeed they don't have one single vehicle on the uber platform, in order to get a car to drive, you have to go for driver-partner matchmaking sessions. That's where all the partners looking for drivers convene, with the proper attitude, you should get a partner to pick you quickly. You can call me on 08186473185, anytime is fine.
Thank u so much brother, I will give u a call when I want to go to Uber office to register.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=fishbone11 post=49757972][/quote]
You are welcome, please do. Thank you in return.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2016
I am giving intending new uber drivers 10k just for joining and completing 50 trips.New uber drivers can contact me 08186473185.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Greetings to all the ogas. Somebody asked a question earlier and no one replied. I will also like to know.

The question goes thus;

How do Uber driver get passengers to deliver or do they fire up and down just like the Kabu kabu?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2016
darmilolah:
Greetings to all the ogas. Somebody asked a question earlier and no one replied. I will also like to know.

The question goes thus;

How do Uber driver get passengers to deliver or do they fire up and down just like the Kabu kabu?

You don't need to fire up and down like the old men out dere. On Uber it's all about positioning.

You identify a good location, stay there and go online. The pick up requests will come.

With time you will discover more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
@Mrsage Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by QEbeauty(f): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello everyone,
Trusted Uber driver for lagos available (not me tho)
Kindly mention me, ill get in touch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is available for driving in Abuja.

Call 08023907110 today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
I need one please....contact is 08027967930
QEbeauty:
Hello everyone,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
For uber Abuja partners:
https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/thread-uber-partners-abuja

Hello all, even though there are 24 hrs in a day, human beings typically need about 8hrs to be properly rested, which means there are about 16 working hours in a day. For one reason or the other, your driver might not be able to do the full 16 hours online. Say maybe he sleeps for 8 hrs, prays, bathes, brushes his teeth, does his early morning toiletries( for lack of a better word) cleans the car before he goes online, during the course of the day, he has to take breaks to eat and so on this would remove a further about 3 hrs from the equation, leaving you with 13 hours. Since we know that money not made is money lost, you have lost about 11 hours worth of money time.
For partners that have multiple cars, the number of hrs lost should be multiplied by how many vehicles you have on the uber platform. So if you have 2 cars, that is 22 hrs gone in one single day. This won't do. 
However, there is a solution, especially for partners that have more than one vehicle. Since the one driver cannot optimise the hrs in a day, it would be advisable to get an additional driver and make them do shifts, that way your car can be online for 24 hours in a day, and your drivers get well rested. Best of all, it doesn't negarively affect how much money you make. Since most drivers average 13 hrs in a day, you can simply remove 1 hour and hire an extra driver, this makes it 12 hour shifts for each driver, there are other logistical concerns but do this and watch your earnings on Uber soar.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fitz767(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am in need of one. contact 08036278517
QEbeauty:
Hello everyone,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool83(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Do they accept Toyota picnics
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stainlex(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
TokyoBulls:
Responded
Hello chief, I dropped you a mail earlier today...a********e@y.com. Please respond.

Regards.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newspapers: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
I saw TripView while i was in Australia (http://www.techsonite.com/tripview-lite-app-download-tripview-lite-australia-app-android/) Is the same Road Application available in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SeeWahala, YeyeGbami and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.