Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4794591 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Today after 10 trips. That's the scope. 60 trips is the target.
Brother, I sight u o. Long time sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Hybrid600:

What phone do you make use of?
Infinix hot 4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

their bumbum is made of steel wink
My oga uber/taxify driving is inside A/C...THE CAR IS OUR OFFICE..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:01am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
Spectranet WiFi for sale.. pm me..09090909557..
Brother... Sell for me na. I need to give a driver, how far with ur car sir? U didn't call me again about it. Go and pay ur taxify cover insurance o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
.. check my post. The car I rented is giving me sleepless night .. need to fix the AC. That's why am selling. Will use etisalat fir now
Hmmm. I tot we talked about the repairs sir. CHANGE UR OXYGEN SENSORS, ITS SOLD FOR 3K in ladipo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2017
I dey hail you from afar my humble boss. Gid Bless our hustle
ogunvic41:

Brother, I sight u o. Long time sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Hmmm. I tot we talked about the repairs sir. CHANGE UR OXYGEN SENSORS, ITS SOLD FOR 3K in ladipo

smiles..... till u reach ladipo and get the real price of CRV 2002/2003 O2 sensors wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

smiles..... till u reach ladipo and get the real price of CRV 2002/2003 O2 sensors wink
Oga am a street boy lols... I won't let mechanics and car electrician kill my uber brother. I will soon be on my way to ladipo. I know how its going...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Oga am a street boy lols... I won't let mechanics and car electrician kill my uber brother. I will soon be on my way to ladipo. I know how its going...

good luck. Get the right part number. But I can assure u B1S2 with will not be less than 15k toks wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

good luck. Get the right part number. But I can assure u B1S2 with will not be less than 15k toks wink
Thats not for a street boy sir lol. Even ladipo guys sabi me, I took my car for a scan recently and one of the oxygen SENSORS was bad. Bank 2 to be precise. I asked the guy how much it will cost to replace he said 12k I told him its OK..I don't have 12k that day as a street guy I decided to play smart, I called a panel to remove the bank 2 sensor which I recognized myself. I took it to the seller he was like 5k told no let's do 3k but I need to test it. He took 3 oxygen sensor and followed me. It was installed told the guy with the scanners to scan and clear all codes and drive the car to fatai atere and bring it back. I was in the car. After our test drive check engine light was off and no complain on the sensor till today lols. I gave the seller 3k... Its over three months...still no complain on oxygen sensor grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Don't forget ur boy is an automotive/automobile engineer in the making... One of the best mechanics in the world is my teacher...SCOOTY KILMER.
NICE DAY SIR. NEED TO START DRIVING

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Thats not for a street boy sir lol. Even ladipo guys sabi me, I took my car for a scan recently and one of the oxygen SENSORS was bad. Bank 2 to be precise. I asked the guy how much it will cost to replace he said 12k I told him its OK..I don't have 12k that day as a street guy I decided to play smart, I called a panel to remove the bank 2 sensor which I recognized myself. I took it to the seller he was like 5k told no let's do 3k but I need to test it. He took 3 oxygen sensor and followed me. It was installed told the guy with the scanners to scan and clear all codes and drive the car to fatai atere and bring it back. I was in the car. After our test drive check engine light was off and no complain on the sensor till today lols. I gave the seller 3k... Its over three months...still no complain on oxygen sensor grin

thats for a peugeot. I can even get it for 2500 cheesy how many peugeots do you see on the road? Its a demand and supply thing. This is a Honda CRV. Do not let me discourage you. Fire on sir!!! The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm a uber driver with a 4.3* rating and I'm looking for a partner who is serious, to pair with ( I've noticed some partners reach out here with cars that are still in the mechanic workshop, not even ready for uber, or still with the old driver and haven't deactivated him yet).
So please if you have a car and it's ready and you need a driver to begin driving even at today today you can call or chat me on whatsapp.
My name is Ik. I live in Alapere Ketu. I left my former partner because of a mechanical issue with the car that wasn't my fault.
I'm ready to start immediately on both uber and taxify. Can do rental or hire purchase.
My number is 08102205266
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gidola(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Nice one ogunvic41, really admire ur spirit.
Please I want to ask if uber/taxify is lucrative in abuja as it is in Lagos? Anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2017
gidola:
Nice one ogunvic41, really admire ur spirit.
Please I want to ask if uber/taxify is lucrative in abuja as it is in Lagos? Anyone?
no. Not like Lagos. My friend do in abuja.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
I have a mini scanner. The check engine light came on and I scaned it, it shows bank too rich. Who can help me explain this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Don't allow 3G networks spoil your Taxify/Uber runs. Switch to a 4G MiFi today. I have an unlocked Huawei E5573s-320 4G MiFi compatible with the following 4G networks: MTN/9mobile/Ntel/Smile.

Call/WhatsApp 07035460694

Price is fixed at 10k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gidola(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks Bro, do u v an idea of how much he makes weekly after fuelling?

xana101:
no. Not like Lagos. My friend do in abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2017
the air-fuel ratio, too much petrol and not enough oxygen

xana101:
I have a mini scanner. The check engine light came on and I scaned it, it shows bank too rich. Who can help me explain this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

.. Bros this one pass oxygen sensor o
. No catalyst..in the car that's why it was bringing out that code.. secondly the AC stopped working
.i.nit getting cold again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
.. Bros this one pass oxygen sensor o
. No catalyst..in the car that's why it was bringing out that code.. secondly the AC stopped working
.i.nit getting cold again
Hmmm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

... I no even need oxygen sensor again. I don dismantle the area where there is no catalyst.i bought another exhaust port which doesn't have sensor but uses catalyst. My fuel consumption is moderate now. Am left with to buy compressor and condenser
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
alstarmayo:
the air-fuel ratio, too much petrol and not enough oxygen

Wow. Bros please what's d solution. Its a Passat FSI 2.0 litre engine. 2008 model. Would it make it consume more fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
xana101:
U kind of car do u drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2017
I took the car to panel beater to check if there is catalysts, but lo n behold, no single catalyst. Who chop am, I no know.i was Catalyst is 35k.i almost fainted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm not a mechanic oh, only googled the code as I always do to any problem I have with my car

xana101:

Wow. Bros please what's d solution. Its a Passat FSI 2.0 litre engine. 2008 model. Would it make it consume more fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Brother... Sell for me na. I need to give a driver, how far with ur car sir? U didn't call me again about it. Go and pay ur taxify cover insurance o
..how much u wan pay me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Have started o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
ogunvic41:
Have started o
still at home waiting for food, man must eat oooo. Driving a manual car and you are this active my brother there is something living inside you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
... I no even need oxygen sensor again. I don dismantle the area where there is no catalyst.i bought another exhaust port which doesn't have sensor but uses catalyst. My fuel consumption is moderate now. Am left with to buy compressor and condenser

an exercise in futility.

You just threw away money. cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Bros gazuzz. I don't understand. Plz explain more better to me
GAZZUZZ:

an exercise in futility.

You just threw away money. cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
Bros gazuzz. I don't understand. Plz explain more better to me

come for lectures here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/59#60567949

Lets not derail too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.