Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769666 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laluski(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dovehorizon:
I havent owned or driven a 4runner so I cant really say but I know it's a strong SUV. If you plethora of time at your disposal and you see ehailing as something you want to try your hands on, then I would suggest an alternative suv. 2008/2009 ceb is okay, it comes with a 2.4ltr engine and pretty cheap to maintain.

Am sorry but you didn't type the Suv u wanted to tell me about.Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
izzou:

I'm interested boss, I live at Yaba. My account are active. 07013777829
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
For my life, if i hear Lagos -badagry -Festac -Ago palace way again, na to reject immediately.
I cried for my motor today.
Despite being a newbie, most of the trips I've been getting are towards this area and Google map no dey tell me say, na mother of bad road
Worst thing con be say Okada ram my car from behind ontop 1500 naira trip. I almost lost my way self, Google map no carry service come to navigate my way out of that godforsaken area.
Dilemma of a newbie taxify driver
I know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go free me.
Friday : 4 short trips consumed 4000 fuel . I no fit cry
Saturday : filled up my tank, police and Agbero collected 3500 firm me for Mile 2/ oshodi side.. Got home and my little brother and Oga tojahh and co told me to chin up ,i enter street around 1pm hustle till 11.45pm.
Monday : trip carry me go Festac and church street, Ago palace.. Waited for almost 4 hours, no return trip back to Maryland
Tuesday : did few trips that gave a good return
Today : I started well, had a trip from ikoyi to the Airport, my first time of going there, i even had to reject some trips because there was no where to park, only for my village people to request trip to Trade fair...
Con see the wahala dem cause me now.
I don go wash the car ,make e rest.. The kind bad road I ply today couple with the traffic and brake light wey dem brake... I cannot come and die.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
izzou:

Okay seen bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Edited it. Auto correct

laluski:

Am sorry but you didn't type the Suv u wanted to tell me about.Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
For my life, if i hear Lagos -badagry -Festac -Ago palace way again, na to reject immediately.
Despite being a newbie, most of the trips I've been getting are towards this area and Google map no dey tell me say, na mother of bad road
Worst thing con be say Okada ram my car from behind ontop 1500 naira trip. I almost lost my way self, Google map no carry service come to navigate my way out of that godforsaken area.
Saturday : filled up my tank, police and Agbero collected 3500 firm me for Mile 2/ oshodi side.. Got home and my little brother and Oga tojahh and co told me to chin up ,i enter street around 1pm hustle till 11.45pm.
Monday : trip carry me go Festac and church street, Ago palace.. Waited for almost 4 hours, no return trip back to Maryland
Today : I started well, had a trip from ikoyi to the Airport, my first time of going there, i even had to reject some trips because there was no where to park, only for my village people to request trip to Trade fair...
I don go wash the car ,make e rest.. The kind bad road I ply today couple with the traffic and brake light wey dem brake... I cannot come and die.

Sorry bro.
This book of lamentation go turn to songs of Muyiwaadekunle1 soon.
Stay strong

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Thanks for this updates. This is exactly why we are here to share experiences and everyday expo to minimize expense and raise profit. Sorry for the hassles sir. You will get better with time. At least now you've known the unraveled.

I appreciate your desire to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
donfortune48:

grin grin grin
Onyem Ka I bu.
Asim Ka m nye aka kwado the ministry Ka o jeruo to the permanent site.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Muyiwaadekunle1

So sorry for your day... It's part of those challenges

Next time don't accept any request that will take after Festac. Festac is a good place for request.. But after Alakija is a no no

Mazamaza - No
Old Ojo road - No
Satellite Town - NO times 2

With time, maybe you will know shortcuts to those areas. But avoid them because of bad roads and tankers/trailers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
tojahh:

Thanks for this updates. This is exactly why we are here to share experiences and everyday expo to minimize expense and raise profit. Sorry for the hassles sir. You will get better with time. At least now you've known the unraveled.

I appreciate your desire to succeed.

Thank you for all your advice baba.
When i find my feet, i owe you for that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
izzou:
Muyiwaadekunle1

Next time don't accept any request that will take after Festac. Festac is a good place for request.. But after Alakija is a no no

Mazamaza - No
Old Ojo road - No

Thanks chief, i am learning but it's coming with a cost
May God see me through. Earning daily Naira gladdens my heart ,hopefully, it will be better than the 50k job that doesn't pay till after 2/3 months.

With time, maybe you will know shortcuts to those areas. But avoid them because of bad roads and tankers/trailers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
peeps4u:

Sorry bro.
This book of lamentation go turn to songs of Muyiwaadekunle1 soon.
Stay strong

Amen brother mi. May God change our stories for good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=muyiwaadekunle1 post=82145520][/quote]

And there's something I learnt also

If you are plying a bad road and you can't continue, please tell your rider politely that you can't continue.

Most times, they usually understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oga izzou, you also mentioned mushin, alagbole, Ayobo, . pls how will one know all these bad areas, cos some riders mite use another name to describe the place if they realise drivers r canceling the request on them.

Please, help list all the bad areas which might run the legs of the vehicle down. Thanks
izzou:
Muyiwaadekunle1

Mazamaza - No
Old Ojo road - No

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oga izzou, in that case, who ends the trip, the driver or the rider. N Will the rider accept knowing fully well that other drivers in the know will keep rejecting the request for such an area.
izzou:

Also, can one end a trip if one feels the roads are detrimental to the car . will such things affect one's rating.
And there's something I learnt also

If you are plying a bad road and you can't continue, please tell your rider politely that you can't continue.

Most times, they usually understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
izzou:
Muyiwaadekunle1

Mazamaza - No
Old Ojo road - No

Grew up in these areas. Lived in agboju for a while, then mazamaza. Would sometimes go to badagry to buy clothes and shoes. Back then the roads where good, you could travel the entire stretch of road from mile2 to badagry in less than an 1hr30mins but now that area is a no no. Iyanaba leading to volks is treacherous... Travel at your own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
northbird:
Oga izzou, you also mentioned mushin, alagbole, Ayobo, . pls how will one know all these bad areas, cos some riders mite use another name to describe the place if they realise drivers r canceling the request on them.

Please, help list all the bad areas which might run the legs of the vehicle down. Thanks
Lagos (especially mainland)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Manuel91(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
I need an experience driver already with uber/taxify... That stays on the mainland, and has got solid guarantors and knows Lagos well.
I had a bad experience with a driver I met on NL,the idiot destroyed my suspension. (So don't expect me to be nice biko). I own a Toyota Camry 04 big daddy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laluski(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Manuel91:
I need an experience driver already with uber/taxify... That stays on the mainland, and has got solid guarantors and knows Lagos well.
I had a bad experience with a driver I met on NL,the idiot destroyed my suspension. (So don't expect me to be nice biko). I own a Toyota Camry 04 big daddy.

Your number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Manuel91:
Care to share?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Dovehorizon:
Yeah I am good bro, I am behind the scene watching everything.
Hope u are good as well?

Don't be watching alone o, we need your comments/contributions Niko

I am okay boss

Saw your good contributions already smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billiodollars(f): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Good morning Boss in the house. Please i need clarification on a few things. I just joined bolt/taxify PH yesterday and had a couple of rides. My first ride, the rider input a location and when we got there, it seems like its not where he wanted to go i.e he wasnt too familar with PHC well. I saw end trip but kept driving trying to help him locate were he wants to go. While doing that a new ride came in and i couldn't pick. It was later on the man described one landlark and i was able to know we were he meant to go. Miles behind me a diferent destination.
In such situations, is there a place i can input his correct destination and continue his trip or change his destination? Or would he be the one to do so?
My secind question for those on bolt, how do they charge drivers, how many % is their commission and how do they get it.

Thanks.
Anticipating a response while i continue the hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Billiodollars:
Good morning Boss in the house. Please i need clarification on a few things. I just joined bolt/taxify PH yesterday and had a couple of rides. My first ride, the rider input a location and when we got there, it seems like its not where he wanted to go i.e he wasnt too familar with PHC well. I saw end trip but kept driving trying to help him locate were he wants to go. While doing that a new ride came in and i couldn't pick. It was later on the man described one landlark and i was able to know we were he meant to go. Miles behind me a diferent destination.
In such situations, is there a place i can input his correct destination and continue his trip or change his destination? Or would he be the one to do so?
My secind question for those on bolt, how do they charge drivers, how many % is their commission and how do they get it.

Thanks.
Anticipating a response while i continue the hustle

How is the ehailing picking up in abuja?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2019
How are you all feeling today? No matter your situation, SMILE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2019
izzou:
I'm bacck everyone cool

Got banned by Sheun and his cohorts. angry
I no go ever comment on IPOB thread again cry

1daboi, northbird, Epphy... Make una no vex. I was in jail and was helpless

Pocohantas, I never go yet. Pack your bags. We're leaving soon kiss

Pheeww.... I can imagine what Invictus Obi is going through. Jail no easy oh
I can relate. Oga marpol banned me for Cartalk for 1 whole year. Reason, I no know.
I've never broken any rules but still chop ban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2019
jceesquare:

I can relate. Oga marpol banned me for Cartalk for 1 whole year. Reason, I no know.
I've never broken any rules but still chop ban.

grin

Their matter dey tire me.

Where have you been sef? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
This engine don hear am, almost entering red zone. That's the edge bigger engines have over small engines.
He is simply using all the horses and torques available in the engine.
That engine reaches its peak at high RPM.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Gazuzz:

agreed, but bigger engines with factory speed limiters... What a waste cheesy
Waste of precious horses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2019
donfortune48:

grin grin grin
Onyem Ka I bu.
Asim Ka m nye aka kwado the ministry Ka o jeruo to the permanent site.
more like izzouhunters23........lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2019

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Daryl123, GeneralZodd(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.