Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,419 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4883161 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
mrjaydee:
find 15k add you will get an iphone6s

15k?
Where please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2019
peeps4u:

15k?
Where please?
grin the guy said he's got 35k make him add 15k go computer village he go see London use buy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2019
northbird:
Your actual net hovers around '48- 50k'. Cos there is a sinking fund ( fuel ) you did not factor.

You bought fuel for 7 days ( of course from your pocket, which has to be reimbursed) before you can complete taxify's job.

What exactly re you insinuating, i can remember not to ask you to lecture me on balance and gain on taxify. You kept on derailing my mention. I put up the pics over there to clarify you that it wasn't saka or whatsoever name you guys call it to make good revenue in a week.. Target should be to cling on good revenue, so that when commissions and fuel are removed you can have a good balance that equates some people monthly salary

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2019
northbird:
good morning to you all. I hope the weekend was great.

Seniors, xana, pope, izzou, slamstanlee, DeeDee, mjosh, and other seniors,

please suggest a one sim phone that wud will be accepted ( the phones that won't spoof or distort GPS to avoid uber's hammer.

Budget. Around 35- 40k.

The list of banned devices on the uber website is quite overwhelming. All the popular phones seems to be on that list.
Foreign Used Galaxy note 4, galaxy s6, or edge s7 s7 or edge. Iphone 5s, iphone 6 and above.
Huawei p8 and above. All between 35 to 50k.

I have a brand new out of box galaxy S6 from italy( same phone i use) for 40k id you want
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
itguy1:
Good day
My name is Ayomide lives in ikotun Lagos. I am currently driving with uber/Bolt. I need a car on hire purchase preferably camry, matrix or vibe. I don't have down payment but i will not default in whatever we agree on weekly payment
This is my number 07066210226. In case anyone has a offer please notify me

Guy had it in the wrong place. If anyone wants to reply him make sure to quote his post not me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
All this short short school runs trips dey sweet to complete 15 uber trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Sorry boss, no mischief was intended, a lot of people who are not in the biz will believe one cud net 80k and the Lagos extortionists on Lagos roads .we all know them always assume uber guys make so much money, hence dy always target uber drivers. My apologies.
radautoworks:

Guy had it in the wrong place. If anyone wants to reply him make sure to quote his post not me
its actually to inform
chichiana:

What exactly re you insinuating, i can remember not to ask you to lecture me on balance and gain on taxify. You kept on derailing my mention. I put up the pics over there to clarify you that it wasn't saka or whatsoever name you guys call it to make good revenue in a week.. Target should be to cling on good revenue, so that when commissions and fuel are removed you can have a good balance that equates some people monthly salary
my apologies, just to make the Lagos extortionists ( we all know them) see that what we make on the dashboard is different from wat we take home. Sorry for any form of derailment of ur mentions.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2019
OK. Boss, thanks.
slamstanlee:

Foreign Used Galaxy note 4, galaxy s6, or edge s7 s7 or edge. Iphone 5s, iphone 6 and above.
Huawei p8 and above. All between 35 to 50k.

I have a brand new out of box galaxy S6 from italy( same phone i use) for 40k id you want
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Oga jaydee. Thanks for the advice, I will act on it..
mrjaydee:
grin the guy said he's got 35k make him add 15k go computer village he go see London use buy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
mrjaydee:

Oh, I get now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
chichiana:

Don't reply them again. You didn't claim in your post all the earnings are after fuel and charges. Your post was just to prove 75k+ earning is possible in a week with ehailing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please houae, kindly help a bro. Uber sent me a mail that the inspection I did last month will expire next month 15th. When I check my app, it also the that the inspection will expire on 15th. I don't know what to do. Pls help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
sonshyne:
Please houae, kindly help a bro. Uber sent me a mail that the inspection I did last month will expire next month 15th. When I check my app, it also the that the inspection will expire on 15th. I don't know what to do. Pls help

Go and do another inspection and upload

But one month is too short. I wonder what happened
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello everyone, happy new month, pls am a driver in need of a car for uber/taxify.. Pls if u got one hala back at me my number is 0818 861 2130.stay on ikotun axis thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
bradpitt4040:
Hello everyone, happy new month, pls am a driver in need of a car for uber/taxify.. Pls if u got one hala back at me my number is 0818 861 2130.stay on ikotun axis thanks
Which month pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Which month pls?
I dey wonder too o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
bradpitt4040:
izzou:

Go and do another inspection and upload

But one month is too short. I wonder what happened

I suggest he writes them first to find out the reason.

He can check the date on the report before writing too if the date is wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Which month pls?
Drivers month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please

Scan my Honda civic 2003 car and I got this.

P0730

What's the way forward uncles?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Taxify never pay me ooo. This is weird o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
tojahh:
Please

P0730

Transmission! Transmission!! Transmission!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
sonshyne:

When deh r inputting ur data at d place of inspection dat was what the inspector inputted. Prolly, when he was thinking of how to rip 5h/1k from u.

Cc: Izzou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Drivers month
You have got to be kidding me. cheesy
I remember something like this was mentioned last year.

Is it that rides will be more expensive or what ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
pope191:

Transmission! Transmission!! Transmission!!!

Pope you know how to make person laugh. After all these, we will meet at Almiraty way one cool evening for some bottles of any brand. Make i finish my mama issue fess. Anyway you're right. My mechanic will see to it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
pope191:

When deh r inputting ur data at d place of inspection dat was what the inspector inputted. Prolly, when he was thinking of how to rip 5h/1k from u.

Cc: Izzu

What a pirry grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
See traffic.. ikoyi link bridge to 3mb...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
tojahh:
Please

P0730
incorrect gear ratio
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rubbiish:

This is why riders will continue to disrespect uber drivers. Your post bespeaks if u re a rider u will have no regard for an uber driver, if u can post this on a thread dominated by uber drivers. You think u are trying to downgrade corolla? You are only denegrating uber drivers. Corolla is the most popular car used for uber if i am not mistaken & i believe close to, if not more than 50% of people buying corolla is solely for the purpose of ehailing. I believe the issue of corolla was raised as regards how functional and reliable it is for this job, not for the purpose of the society to see u as one big man. If u don't respect uber drivers on a thread dominated by them, who will respect them?
you almost made sense. Who told you I'm disrespecting uber drivers? When I'm one? Emancipate yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
pope191:

Cc: Izzou

According to what is on the report. Is valid till August 19th, 2020.
Don't understand what is wrong with them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shady2royce(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello people can I use my temporary driver's license to register with Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
shady2royce:
Hello people can I use my temporary driver's license to register with Uber?

Yes. Temporary is accepted for registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
fabiano09:

incorrect gear ratio

Thanks bro..

Please what's the corrective measure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), emadamysy, Welz(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.