Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4844543 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
mrjaydee:
Lol anyways we are different. I cant imagine if I was the one the rider called and said I should buy condom. I will politely blast her to hell and back. We should give ourselves some respect. No wonder they sometimes look down on drivers. If u see me sef fear no go gree u ask me that stupid errand. Mschewwww
Wetin dey your face??
The only issue here is "CONDOM" not the message aspect? I have seen so many riders sending drivers on errand to deliver one package or another, some tell the driver, receiver will pay and was even use to scam some drivers. The only issue here is just d condom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
what about toyota corola 2000
I think accepted model of vehicles starts from 03
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Perfect for this hustle. In fact I'm hoping dey drop the year to 1998 so I can use golf 2 one of the most rugged cars I've ever seen
baba abeg help me with good location where i go dey shuttle inside lagos.

i live at abule oshun(lagos badagry express) that road is the worst i have ever seen.

i don't want to register with uber,i need a straight route with good road and numerous passengers where i can be getting 4-5k daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Uber is from 2000

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Uber is from 2000
Ok maybe the 03 is for bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Wetin dey your face??
The only issue here is "CONDOM" not the message aspect? I have seen so many riders sending drivers on errand to deliver one package or another, some tell the driver, receiver will pay and was even use to scam some drivers. The only issue here is just d condom

That's what I see too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
I'm planning to buy honda accord 2007 or corola 2000 this December
which one will i go for
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
baba abeg help me with good location where i go dey shuttle inside lagos.

i live at abule oshun(lagos badagry express) that road is the worst i have ever seen.

i don't want to register with uber,i need a straight route with good road and numerous passengers where i can be getting 4-5k daily

At this day and age. I dont advice offline hustle the risk are more. U deserve better than that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

which one will i go for

What is your budget. U can get something better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Perfect for this hustle. In fact I'm hoping dey drop the year to 1998 so I can use golf 3 one of the most rugged cars I've ever seen
This is what they use here in abuja for taxi
The car no dey die
Very rugged & fuel efficient
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

which one will i go for
Are u planning for naija used or toks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Ok maybe the 03 is for bolt

Yeah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

This is what they use here in abuja for taxi
The car no dey die
Very rugged & fuel efficient

That car na the real taxi car of all time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
Are u planning for naija used or toks?
9ja used
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
9ja used
Naija used for accord will only serve private use, why not go for 05/06 naija used Honda civic. It is rugged and fine too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Frankbilldavid5:
I have a Toyota camry muscle (v6) 2007 for rental on the Uber/Bolt (taxify) platforms I need a honest and experience Uber/Bolt (Taxify) Driver. Residents of Lagos.

25k weekly

2 verifiable Guarantors/Referees

Call 09038750843

Sell it and buy a corolla. Not viable on the platform for rental or use.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Perfect for this hustle. In fact I'm hoping dey drop the year to 1998 so I can use golf 3 one of the most rugged cars I've ever seen
why does this sound like sarcasm lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekymicky(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

Hello sire. Thanks for the reply. Though your reply is not targeted towards me but please what can I get with a 1.5M budget?

Also, whats the process of getting a very trustworthy driver. Please I reeally need your help concerning this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
lin3r2:
Hi guys, a friend of mine said he has been experiencing this today since morning. Has anyone experienced this today?
yes na network glitch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyepaulkay(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is Ago palace a place one can go at this time of he night?? Is it safe??

Kindly share your experiences
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Wetin dey your face??

Bro, this is a faceless forum but if u wanna meet me I will DM my digits. Thay been said, I believe you are matured how can u comprehend on this job someone ordered you from bolt/uber to buy Condom? Do you know the ridicule behind that message? Highest she Tip u 1k..is that why u are on the hustle? Can u order a yellow cab man to buy you condom? U think it's easy to cough out more than a million naira for a car (assuming you own the car) the useless girl is on her hustle how could she forget to buy condom on her way to Eko hotel? It's like a uber driver accepting a trip with no fuel for car.

If u see me once again you wont even dare to try that shit with me, but what do I know? Your moniker is rubbish.

P.S I'm not here to trash talk.. I'm just a private chat away for a confrontation.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
can honda accord 2007 be used for uber?

how much can one make on a weekly basis?

Since i don't know Lagos road very well,is there any specific route i will be plying?

I'm planning to venture into solo taxi biz-can you can suggest any busy road in Lagos(with good road),one can be shuttling and getting upto 4k daily?
grin lagos and good roads dont work together like prick and toto

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
oyepaulkay:

bro I wont advise only if you know your way around. Always follow your instincts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
oyepaulkay:

grin grin very safe,,meanwhile ladipo boiz still dey beer parlour,dem go soon begin order huber for thier girlfriends,them go now enter keke dey go house

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin grin amazing thread,from lighting ovens to buying condoms grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekymicky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello Everyone. This is an interesting thread and I have learnt a lot reading the last few comments. Thanks @all for sharing.

Please I am about to invest into this Uber business (cos I heard its a good business grin). However I have questions plaguing my mind and would love to get answers.

Can I get a uber approved car with tracker on a budget of 1.5M? Also, how easy will it be to find a trustworthy driver? Also, whats the WORST amount that can be delivered on a bad business day? Please, I need pointers and advice.

Thanks a lot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
mrjaydee:

Bro, this is a faceless forum but if u wanna meet me I will DM my digits. Thay been said, I believe you are matured how can u comprehend on this job someone ordered you from bolt/uber to buy Condom? Do you know the ridicule behind that message? Highest she Tip u 1k..is that why u are on the hustle? Can u order a yellow cab man to buy you condom? U think it's easy to cough out more than a million naira for a car (assuming you own the car) the useless girl is on her hustle how could she forget to buy condom on her way to Eko hotel? It's like a uber driver accepting a trip with no fuel for car.

If u see me once again you wont even dare to try that shit with me, but what do I know? Your moniker is rubbish.

P.S I'm not here to trash talk.. I'm just a private chat away for a confrontation.
Stop making mouth
If i meet u what will u do? Beat me? Lol
@bold u make me laugh
What about the okada man u insult on the street everyday, u think it is easy to cough out over 200k to buy a motorcycle? I understand that majority of uber drivers are graduate, but do not expect too much respect because u are a graduate. There are countless number of graduate doing demeaning jobs on site, accompanied with insults on daily basis.

Do not think anyone will respect u because u bought a car of over 1m, most of the students using okada on our campuses can't afford a tyre of bike, but hurl insults on okada riders on daily basis, if u are a graduate i believe u must have spoken to an okada man in a disrespectful manner when u had no kobo.

I have seen driver deliver a book to a library as a trip, the only difference is the book and condom, so a rider telling u to get a condom is not out of place, as long as d object in question is not criminalized, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It boils down to individual choice. Last i checked it is legal to carry condom about.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
oyepaulkay:

Pls u need to extra cautious cautious, its very safe but u need to drive very slowly cause speed breakers..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
sleekymicky:
Hello Everyone. This is an interesting thread and I have learnt a lot reading the last few comments. Thanks @all for sharing.

Please I am about to invest into this Uber business (cos I heard its a good business grin). However I have questions plaguing my mind and would love to get answers.

Can I get a uber approved car with tracker on a budget of 1.5M? Also, how easy will it be to find a trustworthy driver? Also, whats the WORST amount that can be delivered on a bad business day? Please, I need pointers and advice.

Thanks a lot.
The bold is not easy at all
Almost as difficult as raising 1.5m

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Stop making mouth
If i meet u what will u do? Beat me? Lol
@bold u make me laugh
What about the okada man u insult on the street everyday, u think it is easy to cough out over 200k to buy a motorcycle? I understand that majority of uber drivers are graduate, but do not expect too much respect because u are a graduate. There are countless number of graduate doing demeaning jobs on site, accompanied with insults on daily basis.

0814591414... pls ask me privately for the last number. I WILL come and meet u anywhere I swear on my brothers grave.

Do not think anyone will respect u because u bought a car of over 1m, most of the students using okada on our campuses can't afford a tyre of bike, but hurl insults on okada riders on daily basis, if u are a graduate i believe u must have spoken to an okada man in a disrespectful manner when u had no kobo.

I have seen driver deliver a book to a library as a trip, the only difference is the book and condom, so a rider telling u to get a condom is not out of place, as long as d object in question is not criminalized, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It boils down to individual choice. Last i checked it is legal to carry condom about.

0814591414... pls ask me privately for the last number. I WILL come and meet u anywhere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
mrjaydee:

0814591414... pls ask me privately for the last number. I WILL come and meet u anywhere I swear on my brothers grave.
Honestly u are childish!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merikowa, Kaymaxi2222(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.