Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,823 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4892519 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
kodred:

15k gross is very achievable. Over-achievable dey worry am sef.

If you dey online from 5am to 10pm ceteris paribus and you no gross 15k, then the oil for your head need topping.

Leave all these oil and grace issue. Just tell us how it is achievable and over achievable. Who knows... We might be swimming in mud water while thinking its the cleanest stream.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Freshprince91:
Elders, i am lost o. Brought a rider to idimu, she lied we were going to Egbeda till she started asking me to take short cuts. Dropped her and I can't find way back to Maryland.

Egbami o!!!

My map just dey reroute
grin grin boss just relax dia, trip will take u out of dia
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Perkins1:

In every 70k gross... There's always a 12k fuel (Minimal) lipsrsealed

Nah soh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
nitigriti:

We will make it happen someday sir. Maybe at that biiiiissssshhhhh party Iu and Pohantas are planning.

Pocohantas, did we by any chance plan any party?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
kodred:

15k gross is very achievable. Over-achievable dey worry am sef.

If you dey online from 5am to 10pm ceteris paribus and you no gross 15k, then the oil for your head need topping.

Bros u can gross 100k weekly, how u get by is nobody's business... But telling me u make uniform 15k day in and out, its like another jesusson2020 in the making

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
Say your mind jor, are you for 25k or against?

25k is not fair for any partner, business wise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.....I dropped a rider ...a man jumped inside my car before the rider closes the door claiming..local government staff.....I burst into laughter...and zoomed off with him still sitting there..."Oga where you dey go?"

Me: if craze dey your head na today I go comot am"

"Oga drop me there....wetin na"

Me: "You go learn lesson today"

" Oga just pack let me drop"

Me facing third mainland bridge with strong face

grin grin grin grin grin

Later dropped him at the tip of the bridge

Truly Omo Oshodi. You're your own name.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
pope191:

Bros u can gross 100k weekly, how u get by is nobody's business... But telling me u make uniform 15k day in and out, its like another jusesson2020 in the making

He said Gross not net ?? Abi ayam not understanding the difference again??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
yommie007:
Pls house, what do I need to do in this situation?

Issue seems already resolved. Just that you will wait for 7 days as advised if the rider doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
fasa199:

He said Gross not net ?? Abi ayam not understanding the difference again??

We r still on gross... Hope u r not driving sha grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
15k daily, Are you Joking?
kodred:

Not a bad analysis although there’s more to be made.

If you target 15k daily for 6 days, you should have 90k gross.

Any driver that knows what he/she is doing should have no trouble making 15k daily.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=kodred post=83678567]

Not a bad analysis although there’s more to be made.

If you target 15k daily for 6 days, you should have 90k gross.

Any driver that knows what he/she is doing should have no trouble making 15k daily. [

/quote grin grin grin] na for Ibadan u dey make dis amount?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
izzou:

No sir. grin

As long as you don't own the car, it will be required. If you like, lap the rider with you on your drivers seat.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
What are all these girls rubbing on their laps anytime they are going to see a man?
Anyways let me just focus on my driving, that's why I am a driver.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:
What are all these girls rubbing on their laps anytime they are going to see a man?

Pictures of the laps or we don't believe you cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Freshprince91:
Elders, i am lost o. Brought a rider to idimu, she lied we were going to Egbeda till she started asking me to take short cuts. Dropped her and I can't find way back to Maryland.

Egbami o!!!

My map just dey reroute

Ask for direction on how to get to ajao estate from there link oshodi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ajao estate road bad, coupled with traffic. Best thing is get to idimu and go straight back to egbeda or moshalashi and link the Express back to ikeja
Crvrider:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
izzou:

Pocohantas, did we by any chance plan any party?

CEO's party grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
pope191:

grin grin boss just relax dia, trip will take u out of dia

Boss, i waited for over 1 hour, request no enter, na hin shit con dey catch me. Luckily for me, i met one man at idimu b/stop heading towards Mangoro ,i told him to come in. Na so i find my way out of that place. Uber con give me 1800 naira ontop 1hour, 20 mins trip from Allen Avenue.
I slide enter home to do the toilet business, say make i rest small. Na so i sleep o. Local man just dey open him eyes

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crvrider:

Thanks Chief! Met someone at the Idimu bus stop heading towards Mangoro ,picked him up and from there navigated my way back to Maryland.
Places dey for this Lagos sha!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

Boss, i waited for over 1 hour, request no enter, na hin shit con dey catch me. Luckily for me, i met one man at idimu b/stop heading towards Mangoro ,i told him to come in. Na so i find my way out of that place. Uber con give me 1800 naira ontop 1hour, 20 mins trip from Allen Avenue.
I slide enter home to do the toilet business, say make i rest small. Na so i sleep o. Local man just dey open him eyes
This one u dey sleep don gross your daily 15k?
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
izzou:

25k is not fair for any partner, business wise
You keep saying this all the time, right from when it was 35. Funny enough you have little or nothing to do about it. Yeah, investors can't that's the sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

my Oga nah u deh enjoy... Have u gross ur 15k today?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This one u dey sleep don gross your daily 15k?
grin

15k gini! Left the house since 6am, couldn't get a trip for over 3 hours, changed position multiple times from ikoyi to oniru to osapa London before i got one to Parkview estate.
I have done 2 long trips after that before i went to Idimu, but there's something with Uber i don't seem to understand since yesterday .
I see cars pass by me to pick up riders in the same vicinity, i had to log out twice before i could get my first trip.
Abi na like this dem dey do after clocking the 3% commission?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
pope191:
my Oga nah u deh enjoy... Have u gross ur 15k today?

My Oga, i never even do half of that amount but the good thing is : I am on 3 % commission, seeing Uber take just 69 naira out of 2300 naira trip totori my belle .
Moreover, i haven't been feeling too well since the turn of week couple with the fact that my brother had meetings to attend with his car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
pope191:

We r still on gross... Hope u r not driving sha grin

Me I have closed since 5:30pm local man is watching Chelsea match. Tomorrow is another day.

I would want anybody or someone to dispute this fact, aside from SAKA and OFFLINE trips it is difficult to get 15k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Guy me self dey notice am oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Don’t and go be forced to light OVENS oooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jaidooo:

Guy me self dey notice am oo.
I think say na only me ooo, no wonder some of them collect as much as 40k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
pocohantas:

CEO's party grin

Ohh
I remember... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
fasa199:

Don’t and go be forced to light OVENS oooooo
For where? Me that is watching match, I can't kill myself allow me to flex. Timaya is now my role model
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.