Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768347 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys, who uses Toyota Camry here?

Is it fuel economical like corolla cos it's 2.4L
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

The guy must be on HP.

But I don't think Taxify should be encouraging such long hours...They should be concerned about the guy's health

Exactly what I'm discussing with my brother here (Don't let these kind of news thrill you, e work for A no mean say e ho work for small letter a). Bolt shouldn't applaud feats like this because first it demoralizes others who give in their best and again the bar is too high up hence it calla for unhealthy challenge.

If this is no Saka, induced then its spiritual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
tojahh:

Exactly what I'm discussing with my brother here (Don't let these kind of news thrill you, e work for A no mean say e ho work for small letter a). Bolt shouldn't applaud feats like this because first it demoralizes others who give in their best and again the bar is too high up hence it calla for unhealthy challenge.

If this is no Saka, induced then its spiritual.

The hours online is just too high.

Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't do it. But it's dangerous both to the driver and any rider. That guy isn't getting enough rest

It's just like God is Good motors applauding a driver for doing Lagos to Owerri in 4 hours 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Correct guy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:
Correct guy grin

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:
Correct guy grin

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

The guy must be on HP.

But I don't think Taxify should be encouraging such long hours...They should be concerned about the guy's health
Uber can never do what they are doing, only Taxify made drivers start sleeping on the road, Admiralty, Providence, chevron and so forth.
Funny enough after that particular month you won't hear anything about the guy and they will front another person.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Superrman:
Abeg o, i hail everyone and the elders. Pls i’m new here and i just want to know if my eod 2005 is strong enough to make me good money if i start this uber or bolt business? Its in good condition for now, thank you in advance for your advice and responses
Well I have a friend using it, besides there's no way you will know unless u put it to test. So no harm in trying, I mean u loose nothing since it's your own. So try and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Uber can never do what they are doing, only Taxify made drivers start sleeping on the road, Admiralty, Providence, chevron and so forth.
Funny enough after that particular month you won't hear anything about the guy and they will front another person.

This guy own fear me

It means he was online for approx 16 hours everyday for 30 days. Yes, he wasn't driving for 16 hours, but he was awake for 16 hours

They should better call the guy and advise him to take it easy in life, instead of advertising nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Superrman: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ok, thanks for your reply
Gentlelife50:

Well I have a friend using it, besides there's no way you will know unless u put to test. So no harm in trail, I mean u loose nothing since it's your own. So try and see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Superrman:
Ok, thanks for your reply

One more suggestion

Please pay attention to your maintenance schedule. I don't think the EOD would be as rigid and tough as the corolla

Pay serious attention to the car. Our roads are terrible

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:

It's just God bruh.

That young man's story sent shivers down my spine. Just went blind just kike that.
I think I'll start a new approach to this bizz.
I'll be working from Thurs- Sun, closing at least 7pm daily.
May God save us

grin Uncle Adex, madam is on leave. Lighting oven is about to be lit, na why you wan dey work from Thursdays be that grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Superrman: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes, i know corolla is king and that’s why i’m kinda sceptical but i heard island roads are better so maybe i’ll just work around that area and yes I don’t joke with the maintenance. Thanks
izzou:

One more suggestion

Please pay attention to your maintenance schedule. I don't think the EOD would be as rigid and tough as the corolla

Pay serious attention to the car. Our roads are terrible

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:
Correct guy grin

Una no go allow person sleep with this kind joke. grin
I love this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
tojahh:

No doubt a thought in the right direction but in my honest opinion, I think if a WhatsApp group is created it will kill the 'mesmerizement', drive and long term reason this thread was created. I know people who come here everyday just to come relieve stress and get real life scenario of happenings in and around the city of an average Cab lagosian.

Some of us are in various WhatsApp groups aligning Ehailing but we have chosen to take this place as the headquarters of WHERE E DEY HAPPEN.

Not to throw your suggestion overboard but you will have to look at issues of highhandedness and irrationality, (How will the participants be added?, will it be just drivers and owner partners? What about the people that comes here as guests?) We have people more experienced than we are who have been there before us that actually sets the pace, if they visit and found out we have moved shop, they may not be okayed and hence might fall short of the criteria to join the WhatsApp group. Notwithstanding no matter the friendship or open teeth, some people would rather not drop their phone numbers online.

I beg to differ Sir.... Let's just rebrand the house and always keep an open mind as we pilot riders from point A to B daily.

My Opinionlipsrsealed
Congratulations tojah...there's no better way dis would've been said....nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
tojahh:

Oya make una fallout o. Time don reach to hit 500 hours a month.

Wow, more than 15 hours in a day for a month. I think only a single guy can achieve this feat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
peeps4u:

Wow, more than 15 hours in a day for a month. I think only a single guy can achieve this feat.

Even a single guy.... Body go tell am. Even the car... Body go tell am.

Unless like I postulated... Its saka or highly induced or spiritualgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Baba you sef don join meme gang?

Freshprince91:

grin Uncle Adex, madam is on leave. Lighting oven is about to be lit, na why you wan dey work from Thursdays be that grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
peeps4u:

Which single guy?

15 hours for 30 days consecutively?

It sounds to good to be true

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

This guy own fear me

It means he was online for approx 16 hours everyday for 30 days. Yes, he wasn't driving for 16 hours, but he was awake for 16 hours

They should better call the guy and advise him to take it easy in life, instead of advertising nonsense.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
is this earning good in USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
1daboi:
Some drivers na robot o. Chao

RIP to that car in advance..

In the words of great Timaya " This life I cant kill myself, allow me to flex"

Make the guy continue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:
Correct guy grin

grin grin grin d guy for write em for d car body
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cooladex:

It's just God bruh.

That young man's story sent shivers down my spine. Just went blind just kike that.
I think I'll start a new approach to this bizz.
I'll be working from Thurs- Sun, closing at least 7pm daily.
May God save us

Boss pray for Grace, I've never been scared like tonight, what I read yesterday won't leave my head... I had to leave lekki ard 6 and decide to come down to surulere. I check the map,ceko bridge seem to b better compare to 3MB with 20 mins less, that was how I took ozumba road, only to get stuck on eko bridge for an hour plus. Imagine the kind of tot of knowing I'll b going through that place, had to turn back at mariner and use 3MB.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

The guy must be on HP.

That's one good side of Uber.
You don't drive more than 12hrs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2019
ofime123:

Approximately 75k in one day?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2019
ofime123:

Uncle Dru. You will not come and go and learn how to drive?
Instead of sending that Car to Naija.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Which single guy?

15 hours for 30 days consecutively?

It sounds to good to be true

Bros calm down. I’m sure that driver was sleeping adequately. Taxify(bolt) app is not that hard to understand na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:36am On Nov 13, 2019
pope191:

Boss pray for Grace, I've never been scared like tonight, what I read yesterday won't leave my head... I had to leave lekki ard 6 and decide to come down to surulere. I check the map,ceko bridge seem to b better compare to 3MB with 20 mins less, that was how I took ozumba road, only to get stuck on eko bridge for an hour plus. Imagine the kind of tot of knowing I'll b going through that place, had to turn back at mariner and use 3MB.

Lol funny guy....

You are not alone in thoughts walahi

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2019
ofime123:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2019
peeps4u:

Add Mile 2 to the list. Reject that area at night. Don't let anyone guilt trip you with"drivers shouldn't cherry pick or cancel trips". It is your car and life at stake here, not uber's. Uber still continues despite this young man's death, no kobo will be paid to the guy's family or owner of the car.
Bro I know you are still wasting your precious time working on 20% thinking it's better than the 25%. I am only advising you for enlightenment sake since 25% down to 3% is the lesser evil at the moment.
Now I have till Sunday to make more while you are still on 20%. Meanwhile, I have GROSSED 28,000 going by the way taxify deceives drivers by displaying gross instead of net (thinking you are earning more). Follow the train while it's still available.
Meanwhile I didn't earn much last week because I was dis-organised when 30 trips notification came.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2019
kodred:

Bros calm down. I’m sure that driver was sleeping adequately. Taxify(bolt) app is not that hard to understand na.

How?

Can you make it very easy to explain? I know 15 hours online doesn't mean 15 hours of driving.

But then it means 15 hours of being awake. So Abeg help me explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.