Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,993 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4892806 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

won't you be too busy making 600 $ ??

Take his challenge or let it go. This is becoming pesky, childish and irritating

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tyche:

Take his challenge or let it go. This is becoming pesky, childish and irritating
which yeye challenge ? come to my shop in ikota complex near vgc and I'll feed you for free. shop h442

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

won't you be too busy making 600 $ ??

There are 24 hours in my day. I work for 14 hours only.
I always have time for fools.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

which yeye challenge ? come to my shop in ikota complex near vgc and I'll feed you for free. shop h442

Ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
1daboi:
if your mom has cars as you claim, begs to come take one and you refused and continue delivering 35k to someone under pressure. Then its either you're not thinking straight or you signed to be a suffer-head

You failed this comprehension test.
Go back and read that post again. Then think some, your brain is capable; trust me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
nitigriti:

There are 24 hours in my day. I work for 14 hours only. I always have time for fools.
una think say an every body like bobo juice

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

Should I come too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
1daboi:
if your mom has cars as you claim, begs to come take one and you refused and continue delivering 35k to someone under pressure. Then its either you're not thinking straight or you signed to be a suffer-head

But let me help you since your comprehension is poor.
1. I never stated my mum has "CARS."
2. I never stated my mum begged me to come take her car.

I said my mum offered me her car when she found out (mistakenly) that I was doing "e-hailing." I didn't take it because then, which one would she use? Would I allow her to start jumping buses and bikes because I want to hustle?

Borrow yourself small brain abeg. Think. Think again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

Then let it rest, bro.
I already confirmed to you that I have been lying. What else do you want?

If I wanted to impress you, I will tell you I live in Lekki and form big boy. But no, I stay in Gowon Estate, Egbeda. My parents own a house there, it's a bungalow. I live in Gowon Estate too with my family so I will not be far from my widowed mother.

I am not a big boy trying to impress anybody. I am a young man doing his best to make things happen for my loved ones.

What's the biggie causing hassles here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
deedee44
Why are you viewing our thread? angry

How far oga? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
nitigriti:

Then let it rest, bro.
I already confirmed to you that I have been lying. What else do you want?

If I wanted to impress you, I will tell you I live in Lekki and form big boy. But no, I stay in Gowon Estate, Egbeda. My parents own a house there, it's a bungalow. I live in Gowon Estate too with my family so I will not be far from my widowed mother.

I am not a big boy trying to impress anybody. I am a young man doing his best to make things happen for my loved ones.

What's the biggie causing hastles here?
so no big boy lives in Gowon estate egbeda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
tojahh:

Should I come too?
just shows anyone can claim anything on the internet ,carry money go before you go wash plate lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
peeps4u:
What are their payment options please?

u need to have the opay customer app register with same number as the driver app they will pay through your customer app and u can forward it to your bank acc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

so no big boy lives in Gowon estate egbeda?

There are big boys in Gowon Estate. I am not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
nitigriti:

You want me to take the picture of the car and timestamp with my moniker before you believe? You want me to give you her number so you can ask her?

You fucking want to meet me on 31 Road Gowon Estate anytime tomorrow or Sunday so you can confirm by yourself?

WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?
Where I was my car regularly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

just shows anyone can claim anything on the internet ,carry money go before you go wash plate lol

Chai.

Na so you dey do?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
donfortune48:

Where I wash my car regularly.

Yes ooo. You sabi 31 Road. The car wash, "happening" place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
fabiano09:

this is absolutely crass,you don't talk about people like that . I'm sure you look like a peasant ,now how's that ?

See one of them up here...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Are you guys sure Opay is not bugging this bolt App? Did a trip from Ikoyi to 2 different places on the mainland, trip ended at 2k4. #cardtrip. When the lady asked if I could take her back , I told her to change it to cash, at the end it came to N900. I check app, it was even lesser #400, the lady was surprised and gave me 2k5. they can collect their percentage from my #900.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
ajoks533:
For those interested
Scam ...u need 5000 dhs to get uae DL,doing uber here is even better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
izzou:
deedee44
Why are you viewing our thread? angry

How far oga? grin
Na entrance I dey find o, e don tey wey I enter I no sabi road again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pls any update on Ikeja road, I will be heading towards that direction soon.
Abeg shey dem don open the road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
tojahh:

Winter is on the HP Guys... But an insider told me they aren't coming with their own cars because NURTW stick a ban on them to remain with Bikes and Marwa. But we are watching keenly.
Another insider told me they're coming with their branded cars. Anyhow we will still survive this. Survival is our hobby cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
deedee44:

Another insider told me they're coming with their branded cars. Anyhow we will still survive this. Survival is our hobby cool

They arrived but not with branded cars... So we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
tojahh:

They arrived but not with branded cars... So we are good to go.
What's their package like? If it's HP and reasonable like the bike deals let me drop my car and hustle for one grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Guys, if you're around Landmark find your way towards Trinity House , the church i mean. There is an event just ending , so request dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
This thread na waa
Everyday royal rumble
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello guys, pls be careful around Agidingbi axis, rogue LASTMA guys are raiding 'illegally' parked cars. My driver partner was arrested, car impounded and he was asked to pay 70k, without any form of offence ticket. This was on wed.

Today Friday, they have charged the matter to court, after I involved a lot if people in their headquarters and I called their complaint unit, all to no avail.

I'm still looking for where fine for illegal parking is 70k in the Lagos traffic law.

Guys be careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Now this is also good bonus not that yeye taxify bonus.
And what I will actually like about their cashless payment is that I can get my payment the next day from my opay wallet. Opay and Uber got my back till December I retire.
I am tempted to go online with these surges but I don't do night work.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
brogxy:
Now this is also good bonus not that yeye taxify bonus
Ocar?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I can't wait for Opay to launch O'air so that I can finally fly to Canada with #1,280.
grin
Wait for Ovisa first grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.