Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819729 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Bro abuja thread dy really dry walai...seriously me am loving abuja ooo!!!...sweet road network unlike lagos...not really familiar with all their routes bt gmap dy come in handy.
Price is very low compare to lagos bt dem still dy try...no app deficiencies like lagos though...
Me am trying to port to ocar ooo bt i don't even know if they av any offices in abuja...av sent dem a mail sha bt dy are yet to give me a feedback.

Abuja e hailing sweet o. Good roads and all. Some silly riders once in a while but can't be as mad as Lagos tho. Ocar dey mess up for Abj. Registration and all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
streetsoldier1:
Help a local man to decide, in computer village for a phone this job, Samsung a20, huawei y9 prime and xiomi note 8
None is good for the job.
Get an IPhone with iOS 11 and above.

Tomorrow you will start crying about failed trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
demexTK:

Bros wanna register on ocar in Abuja..
Use dis ma referral link..ma chop referral bonus 2
Hi, I invite you to join ORideDriver and make tens of thousands of Naira per month! The opportunity is rare, join now!http://api.oride.operapay.com/s/dOSc?inviteMobile=9098290893&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo4MjIxMToxNTc0NzEwNzE1NTg2MTc5ODIwOnNqWmRBWkI0MW1XazE5MjNzT3JRbDRXdnllMjNPVnND
There office z @ no 2, samore Micheal street, asokoro

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
opay just sending msg since money that I should go online that bonuses are waiting for me. I just dey laf na me una one kill weekend are my resting day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
I dey OCar like this... omo dem get fresh ovens for this lekki. When I enter dem just dey say welcome sir. Them know no say I be "driver"

Uber your fada left yansh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrjaydee:
I dey OCar like this... omo dem get fresh ovens for this lekki. When I enter dem just dey say welcome sir. Them know no say I be "driver"

I yam not understanding o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrjaydee:

Please help me to register nah

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
chillex8:

Chai, got this message late, got xiomi note 8, 4gb, 128gb.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
chillex8:

Story

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phemorinho(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicholas82:
Bolt account for sale. PM me with your number
Fraud
Beware
I just got scammed by this guy.
I was just reading details about him
He's the same Olabode Samuel Fakorede that has been wanted here.
He has used many monikers.
He will regret doing this
I will fish him out and Bleep him up real good.
I have his face.

Modified:
In my findings now, he not only swindles people, he hacks their account too. Beware !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uyinosa: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
good day everyone... my name is nosa and I need a car( toyota) for hire-purchase as Uber driver. I reside in ketu. kindly call 08121897857. thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
brogxy:

I made 19+(net + bonuses) on OCAR yesterday.
This ocar is just making the work so easy at the moment.
DRIVERS SHOULD NOTE THAT TOLL FEE IS NOT ADDED TO THE FARE. Make sure you tell the rider that he/she will give you the money for the toll.
It just happened to me, I started yesterday and made 17k (net+bonus6k) all on the mainland. First island trip today and I noticed my N300 toll wasn't added. No qualms, sebi dem dash me N600 for the trip after all. Noted now, no more awoof toll for riders

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Phemorinho:

Fraud
Beware
I have his face.

Modified:
In my findings now, he not only swindles people, he hacks their account too. Beware !

And you couldn't open your own account why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
fasa199:
We must chop this bonus. 6 LEGIT TRIPS and I call it a day. Shikina grin
Is this one bonus grin
Just 8 trips on ocar without 25 hours and 95% conditions wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nicholas82: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beware, this guy has hacked my account and he’s using my moniker “ nicholas82” I’m not the one he’s a thief . Don’t deal with him . Help spread the news

oblozzolawrence:

grin grin grin nawaooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nicholas82: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
You bastard scammer. You hacked my account and start using my moniker to swindle people. Your generation will never know peace . If you don’t stop right away you will not live to see the end of this year. Stupid scammer. People like you will never know peace until you stop these nonsense . Thief

nicholas82:
Bolt account for sale. PM me with your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nicholas82: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
People , watch out , there’s a guy here, using my moniker nicholas82 to chat with you about a bolt account. It’s not me pls, he hacked into my account and he’s using it . Don’t fall into his hands . He’s a cheap bastard scammer .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

They are threatening a closing window after which they go full steam ahead with their own os. Which would mean more competition for google and a possible loss of the China market. Maybe naija market too if their play store is cheaper ( they are promising that)

Google, Gmail and their other apps are not in China; there's no loss to start with.

We will welcome competition for Google to be honest, but Huawei should consolidate on communication equipments.

Typed from my Huwaei Y5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eizenburg:

Story
Flenjo cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

They are threatening a closing window after which they go full steam ahead with their own os. Which would mean more competition for google and a possible loss of the China market. Maybe naija market too if their play store is cheaper ( they are promising that)

Google, Gmail and their other apps are not in China; there's no loss to start with.

We will welcome competition for Google to be honest, but Huawei should consolidate on communication equipments.

Typed from my Huawei Y5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
brogxy:

Not complaining means you are doing the right thing, what now happens when the bonuses are stopped. Meanwhile, 600 bonus is after deducting commission. Imagine taking a trip of 1,500, deduct 225(commission), deduct 200(toll), so you are only left with 175 as bonus.
All riders I told were already aware except for only one. It seems it is norm on the bike usage.
My rider tried to pay, I told him no it will be added. I just do myself, that's why I no vex

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tyche:

Typed from my Huawei Y5

Every paid app on the playstore must remit a cut to Google. Huawei is saying they will offer better incentives. Do you game? Epic games is effectively doing the same thing. They are taking a smaller cut from developers than steam, with the goal of expanding their base. They are also selling a lot of games for lower prices than on steam

In all of this, we should remember the reason why huawei is having issues. Us intelligence services warn that huawei devices can be compromised. This is an issue for us, as almost every domestic router sold in this country is Chinese. Every Chinese business in this country is backed by their government in some way. That means that if for instance ccecc is competing with Julius berger for a contract, they may be able to steal info from juilus Berger workers using Chinese models to send emails. They can cripple network traffic of opay competitors. Shebi everyone has been complaining of network issues on their apps?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicholas82:
People , watch out , there’s a guy here, using my moniker nicholas82 to chat with you about a bolt account. It’s not me pls, he hacked into my account and he’s using it . Don’t fall into his hands . He’s a cheap bastard scammer .
Why not change your password, or won't that log him out on the other end?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Since OPAY day bonus is for Android users. We got the bag secured on bolt. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
deedee44:

It just happened to me, I started yesterday and made 17k (net+bonus6k) all on the mainland. First island trip today and I noticed my N300 toll wasn't added. No qualms, sebi dem dash me N600 for the trip after all. Noted now, no more awoof toll for riders

Na so my first rider chop #200 awoof courtesy of me. He told me it was his first ride on OCar too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nicholas82: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Where can I get that done pls
Kindly chat me on 08124177114
deedee44:

Why not change your password, or won't that log him out on the other end?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Phemorinho:

Fraud
Beware
I have his face.

Modified:
oga femi, you sef dey follow buy account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrjaydee:

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
streetsoldier1:

Chai, got this message late, got xiomi note 8, 4gb, 128gb.
how much bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Phemorinho:

Fraud
Beware
I have his face.

Modified:
pls upload pics for profiling purpose.thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicholas82:
You bastard scammer. You hacked my account and start using my moniker to swindle people. Your generation will never know peace . If you don’t stop right away you will not live to see the end of this year. Stupid scammer. People like you will never know peace until you stop these nonsense . Thief

first time on nairaland I'm seeing an account being hacked.how did you recover it bro.things don't add up here undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phemorinho(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
emmancecute:
oga femi, you sef dey follow buy account?
Lol
Na so we dey hear am

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.