Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766656 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Go to the first post yhu posted abt dis ish! and modify.
Correcting your mistake.

Done that thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odaviour(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2019
teddyseun:

Really sorry for the mix up. 09014498140. That is the number kindly help edit the first number from you quote. Thanks
This man. No come cause confusion here oooo

I don fire the previous guy already, with calls and SMS.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Sopcla:
Hello

A new logistics company located at ikeja Lagos is starting January next year/month the company is about giving tokunbo car out on higher purchase, they already have 10 Toyota corolla on ground to be given out to prospective Uber/taxify/bolt drivers
read more about the break down below

High grade tokunbo car strictly Toyota corolla 2005 to 2007 model

Down payment of N250k

Weekly payment of N30k

The Toyota corolla at a valued market price between N1.9 and N2.0 million that implies if you are given N1.9M valued car you are expected to pay N2.5M in 18 months, and if you are given 2.0M worth you are expected to have paid 2.6M in 18 months

Kindly drop your number or call 08037397195 if interested
Please stop spamming, we have seen your offer, it's truly higher. Seems our hands cannot reach it, thank you sir wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Morng guys, pls how much can i get corolla 04 front shock absorber? Tokunbo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Sir pls check d number 08025296330.
I jus call d number bt receiver claim his name is Ope Ade and he has never driven on bolt before...bt has used it as a rider.
Said someone has called him earlier too on dis ish.
He's not picking the call. I'll encourage all of us to call, now the table has turned to "us", we will be the jury and the judge here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2019
skillip:
He's not picking the call. I'll encourage all of us to call, now the table has turned to "us", we will be the jury and the judge here.

The correct number is 09014498140. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Sir pls check d number .
I jus call d number bt receiver claim his name is Ope Ade and he has never driven on bolt before...bt has used it as a rider.
Said someone has called him earlier too on dis ish.

Pls kindly edit you quote ,the correct number.is 09014498140

I have edited my original post

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2019
teddyseun:

The correct number is 09014498140. Thanks
Yeah, that's the number I called. The name came out as Ibrahim .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leeport: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Morning guys, I currently use185/65 R15

Which would u recommend to Change to

205 or 195 ...

Corolla.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
skillip:
Same here....guyman no gree pick fone ooo!!!.
Maybe d driver dy here ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Alakoba

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sopcla: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
deedee44:

Please stop spamming, we have seen your offer, it's truly higher. Seems our hands cannot reach it, thank you sir wink

Bro just here for survey to know the regulated HP payment terms to feedback my company and I’m not the only staff doing survey, this thread is basically for Uber drivers so a lot of people here already have cars they are driving so i know interest will be low here, do you think it’s easy to buy a 2M tokunbo car and give it out on 2.5M HP, a lot of people are out there looking for this offer so I’m not here to look for drivers, in fact we already have over 50 potential drivers trying to have a grab, and Iv even gotten more than 20 calls from interested people who read my post on this thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2019
What phone can I buy for this business. I've been using samsung j5 pro since last year June for the business and it has been doing well but the phone screen done scatter and the ink don pour. Please suggest a phone not above 50k and good for the business. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Sopcla:
Hello

A new logistics company located at ikeja Lagos is starting January next year/month the company is about giving tokunbo car out on higher purchase, they already have 10 Toyota corolla on ground to be given out to prospective Uber/taxify/bolt drivers
read more about the break down below

High grade tokunbo car strictly Toyota corolla 2005 to 2007 model

Down payment of N250k

Weekly payment of N30k

The Toyota corolla at a valued market price between N1.9 and N2.0 million that implies if you are given N1.9M valued car you are expected to pay N2.5M in 18 months, and if you are given 2.0M worth you are expected to have paid 2.6M in 18 months

Kindly drop your nu

mber or call 08037397195 if interested

Yes, am in.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2019
tojahh:

She had paid in full guys.

Thanks everyone
Make I go buy fowl. Pocohantas go take the head.
Hallelujah!! Oh! I am taking the fowl lap abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
brogxy:

I have bolt very much active but decided to drop off an app that doesn't give me peace of mind.
I am not even moved by their reactivation bonus offered.

If you haven't registered yet on Ocar, you are missing, you can do that using the link below;
https://lp.opayride.com/rider-app/#/toApp?inviteMobile=8027328197&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo3NzE5NDoxNTc1MTQ0NjUxMTczNzA0NjU3OmhuWHRuNkNJS2QyZzZRZkR2cERvZWJuQWg3MUlBcWRS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please who has the code for uber rider promo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
teddyseun:
It's not only riders that are dubious even some drivers are

I booked a ride on bolt from back of United estate at alagbole ,that's the estate that has it's entrance at the end of the new bridge on Nov 10th.I just added my card before the trip and was given 900 naira discount .
The trip ended and the driver told me it's 2700naira. I did a transfer of 2700 naria to the driver the account he drop is Adedeji olatunji Ibrahim .union bank account ...... about 2 mins after the driver left I remembered it's was a card trip and boost had charge me 1800 naira. I called the driver and he claimed it's a cash trip on his app.

I told him that is a lie that it's a card trip and he should refund the 2700 I transferred to him ,I sent him my account details and since then he refused to pick my calls and he picks if I use a different phone number.

His phone number 09014498140. Name on app Gabriel.

Note that the driver is not the same person in the picture on the app. The drive lives in that estate

Easy case. Report to the operator with details of wat transpired, you will b reimbursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elders in the house please reason my case. I participated in the 6500 campaign by bolt on Friday/Saturday. I ended my 26th trip by 8.58 pm on Sat. I met all other requirements. Mins later I checked my app and saw the bonus added to my money. I was really happy. Fast forward to Sunday morning. I checked again, the bonus is no longer there. My trips also reduced by 1. All efforts to reach Bolt since then not working. All the messages I sent to them are not reflecting. Any way out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lexit:
Elders in the house please reason my case. I participated in the 6500 campaign by bolt on Friday/Saturday. I ended my 26th trip by 8.58 pm on Sat. I met all other requirements. Mins later I checked my app and saw the bonus added to my money. I was really happy. Fast forward to Sunday morning. I checked again, the bonus is no longer there. My trips also reduced by 1. All efforts to reach Bolt since then not working. All the messages I sent to them are not reflecting. Any way out?

Same thing they did to me, Uche from Taxify anybody know his house?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Uche? Me, na Nnenne house I dey look for. grin
mrjaydee:

Same thing they did to me, Uche from Taxify anybody know his house?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
One with God is majority. Highest paid trip since I have been driving on Bolt platform. I say big thank u to Uche and entire team of bolt. Appreciate big time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
chucsmoore:
One with God is majority. Highest paid trip since I have been driving on Bolt platform. I say big thank u to Uche and entire team of bolt. Appreciate big time.

3hrs 20mins trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh no pls, that is gross. cry

Good to know she paid. People don't like it soft these days. Hard has always been better anyway. No pun intended.

'hard' not ignored. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
If you are the Uber driver that tricked me at igboefon to carry your "rejected" rider all the way to isolo, my God will visit you.

If not for her kid, I will have dumped her the moment I realized your folly.

Anyways, 8k in the bag cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
brogxy:

Please what's is the update around there
Please she said I should ask you guys to stop calling her...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hey guys, been following up on this thread for a while now due to my interest in joining ehailing/commercial driving soon smiley

I understand somany of us here needs vehicles to start up, so why don't we look at joining a company(Tora Africa) that'll protect our interests and then we save up to get our own vehicles in the near future
Kindly follow this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/5560499/job-opportunities-tora-africa#84554618

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nice job guys for keeping the thread alive and helping prospective drivers know the ropes.

Thumbs up to prince3, tojahh and others

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
leeport:
Morning guys, I currently use185/65 R15

Which would u recommend to Change to

205 or 195 ...

Corolla.

Thanks

I use 215/65 R16. Commercial (C)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
chucsmoore:

See the km is it ibadan you carry the rider to. hehe no be me talk am ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m), Omoapena(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.