Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750105 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin grin hahahahaha . Madass! Lol
mrjaydee:

grin mine was on Monday. Uber gave me request 8km 20mins away. I called the rider and politely told her to cancel and reorder. Ignorantly she started if she cancel uber will charge her 400. I told uber only charge if the driver is at your location and u didnt show up after 5mins.

Omo! She say she no go cancel.. me that just came back from 1week suspension? I on taxify got request. After about 1hr I checked and see that this lady didnt cancel.

And I dey around Oniru, she dey lekki phase1. Which kind winch be this? I called her again a d politely and even begged her to cancel, she still no agree. Na so I drove down took alternative route enter lekki to her location. Then I waited for 4mins and called her. She came out, I was like? Madam for almost 2hrs you didnt cancel or are you not going out anymore?
She said she wasnt in a hurry. As she was about to move to the back seat, I didnt open the car. I came down and cancel the trip in her face showed her my 300naira and uber takes 100naira. Entered my car and zoom off!

We are all mad in this Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrjaydee:

grin bro, I could have cancel with the unsafe option, but cos she was stubborn and didnt give a fuuuk?

Me like that person, I will come to your house and show you myself. I remember that Ornicus guy wey I tell make he give me his address he say he go arrange thugs beat me.. Oga me go die there.

Madness full this Lagos

My brother, no be small matter.
My first trip this morning was to chevyview, before I ended the trip another enter and I accepted it. Immediately the rider called. I picked, before I could say hello their background noise burst my ears.

My brother I haven't heard such domestic madness before, hear curses upon curses, abuses upon abuses, the guy cursed her womb and she cursed his manhood, they were exchanging strange curses, others were talking at the background in various languages. after about 2 minute+ I ended the call, cancelled the trip and went offline.

The noise and abuses were ringing in my mind till I drove and park by Carlton gate. The level of madness is increasing everyday. I pity the driver that will carry such rider.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
dru23:
That I agree with you 100% .. Most partners are not hands on.. Most can't even maintain their own car ,let alone cars for uber.. A lot of these partners just want the driver to start money right away... And that why a lot of them give up or by stay by the fence...

Drivers have their own fault too .. First of all I maintain all my cars . The maintainence is 100% done by me either small or big .. So I had one driver ,that drives for me . The first few weeks things were ok and than out of no where he was constantly going to my mechanic.. It now became a situation that we were fixing the same issue over and over again.. So my mechanic called me and he Oga , can you give me permission to talk to the driver .. I said why , he said this your driver dey use this motor enter bad road too much .. He said even if na highlander self go get this issue coz the way the driver dey drive .. So he spoke to the driver . And I spoke to the driver, and the driver stated that uber blocked him . And for him to meet up ,he had to do taxify.. And he can't reject request other wise he will not meet.. So after that incident he has been doing ok .. And also he sign up for Ocar.
Another driver that I met here early Feb . I gave him the car in good condition. He test drove the car to make sure no issues at all . He came back happy and I introduced him to my mechanic.. My mechanic address his concerns and he fix them.. So first day on the Job, driver called and said somebody hit him . And that he will take the car to my mechanic. Since he is aware that I do 100% of repairs and maintenance.. I said no and he should drive the car home. When I looked at the car ,you can tell he was at fault.. So I told him he can go home and I will him later. It cost me 60k naira to fix the car , so driver started calling me and mechanic. He wanted to know when the car will be ready. I just ignored him and he called my mechanic tired. Until he finally got the picture.. I was so upset and angry . And he came back on nairaland looking for rental . I just kept shut and I figure whoever gives him car will regret it .. He was on nairaland for months looking for a car ..

My point is that we have to hold partners and drivers to a standard.. We can't just blame partners all the time . Drivers too need to be held accountable too .

Well said.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2019

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

So you really live at Gbagada according to TheVisit
grin grin grin

Thevisit is my oil customer .. He sneaks around and buy oil from me all the time .. If you want proof I go show and acts like he does not know me ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
anonimi:

Well said.

Yes o ... thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
tojahh:

First thing I wanna know before further consultation.

HAVE YOU DONE EHAILING BEFORE? Abi na Dashboard wey you see give you ginger.

First timer and am yet to see the car..

Lost my job.. So it like an opportunity to earn myself a living

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
izzou:

Please don't be in a hurry to strike a deal. If today doesn't work, tomorrow still dey

Tell him to give you his conditions. If you need to be advised on anything, tell him you'll get back.

Please and please, don't rush to agree on anything unless you are sure and convinced

You didn't state
1) If it's a Nigerian used
2)How long you think you can commit yourself to this plan

Once again, don't rush to agree abeg

I am yet to see the car boss... But from our conversation.. A guy was using it for uber before.. But he is always giving excuse weekly until the guy collected the car back... He told me 2.5m but I told him when I see it on Saturday.. We will discuss better.

2. Full time cos I plan doing it with my cleaning business.. Marketing as well to prospective riders .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chuwaa:
So you really live at Gbagada according to TheVisit
grin grin grin

James Hadley Chase
James Bond

Na which of the James you be? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

You can tell your story to the marines Sir! Any driver that listens to this your advise is at serious risk already. Am a realist and I choose not to be cowed into submission by any bagger rider.

What the likes of you and Dru23 don't understand is that we are all different! It all boils down to temperament. I repeat, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO TEMPERAMENT. Just as our finger prints are unique, so is our temperament. You don't expect every human being to react same way to similar situations. That same I AM SORRY MA from driver A can become THUNDER FAYA U with driver B.

There are those you will never see react no matter what you throw at them. They are so thick skinned and mean.

But there are people like me who react energy for energy. I GIVE POSITIVE ENERGY FOR POSITIVE ENERGY. I ALSO GIVE DARK ENERGY FOR DARK ENERGY. Thats my principle of survival. I will use 3 different stories of my experience in Uber to illustrate.

Experience 1 (Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam)

Me: Hello Ma. Good afternoon. You requested for Bolt. Is this address correct and where are you heading to?

Rider: What kind of stuppid questions are these? Oga please hurry because am late. I don't have time to answer nonsense.

Me: Madam, begin to trek to your destination immediately. Because if you enter my car, sorry is your name.

The woman fear cancel immediately. undecided undecided undecided

Experience 2 (Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum)

Me: Hello Ma. You requested for Uber. Am at Lateef Jakande. I want to confirm your address is 100001 Acme road.

Rider: Why are you not on your way yet? Oga am tired of these nonsense from you drivers. Am very late for church. 2 drivers have cancelled on me and I will be very angry with you if you cancel.

Me: Madam is that a threat? Hope you know this is my car right and am not your personal driver? You must behave well mannered if you want this ride to happen. Be courteous of your next words because you lack courtesy.

Rider: You must be very stuppid for implying I lack manners.

Me: Madam THUNDER FAYA You. Nkita lachagi gi anya dia angry angry angry

I cancelled and blocked her line with immediate effect.

Experience 3 (Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum)

Me: Hello Madam. Good afternoon. You requested for Uber. Are you at 51b blah blah blah Lekky county homes and where are you heading to

Rider: Hello sir. Good afternoon. Please am heading just close by to buy food. Please don't cancel on me as many drivers have cancelled. Am really hungry. Please will you come?

Me: Am on my way ma.

After Trip, Uber said I should collect 330. Seems she is on small bonus. Madam gave me 400. I told her to keep it coz I wanted her to eat more.

Its my car after all and I can decide who to give free ride or not. undecided undecided undecided

MORAL OF STORY

Ehailing in Nigeria is more of survival. You can be nice and die there being nice. Nobody really gives a fucck about you in this country especially in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos where everybody is mad and angry.

Nigerians are highly exploitative. Most of them that are nice to you is because they are already scheming on how to use you for one ulterior motive or the other. You mentioned he was asking the driver if he was married. What has that question got to do with anything?

In fact to me, that driver is very stuppid for entering the woman's house after the job. What if she accuse him of rape? What if she is a human parts dealer or a drug trafficker? You mentioned Anambra. Am from Ananmbra and am not trying to stereotype. But what if that woman was already seeing the young man as a conduit for drugs to Indonesia or Thailand? So many what ifs!

As far as am concerned, my work with you ends immediately I drop you. Infact, I clear call log after every trip to avoid temptation of calling you back or "keeping in touch".

In summary sir, Being nice in the face of obvious hostility can cost you your life in Lagos or elsewhere in Nigeria. This is not Europe. Things can escalate pretty quickly if you don't act smart.

By the way if I may ask, Dru23 that has been saying things about being enduring and humble in the Service industry in order to become a boss... What has he achieved with his live aside retailing Mobil oil and arguing with people on Nairaland?
this is a very destructive report.dru23 must not read this.angryigboman,you have my respect and support. I dey gazzuzz shop dey laugh alone like hyena. you made my day bro
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please is that petrocam at maruwa near bolt office part of the bad filling station?

Hard one gallon in my corolla before going there to buy 2k fuel, the fuel gauge bar just got up to the first bar. Now I dey traffic going to ogba my mind just dey cut.. Why are we wicked now?

Make unna help me see fuel 2k...plys I had one gallon inside oh, I turned these morning

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

The guy understands economy of scale and have been cleaning out by getting cheap cars for people without noise not like one empty keyboard warrior who failed in car import and has turned to uber consultant
I hope you're not talking about dru23? just asking ni o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
From petrocam to miskay boutique,then to red carpet event center palace road, then am at civic center now e done enter reserve...

Is it possible?is my huge faulty? Or is my car now consuming fuel suddenly?

Cc gazzuz

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabardick:
I think drivers suppose to have a platform where they post any salvage/lemon car they've driven, this will help other drivers avoid such vehicle when call for inspection, or it will also help them to know what to look out for during inspection.

Salvage cars everywhere.

A car given to an innocent driver yesterday is already giving him serious issue today. I have to tow him from Jakande (ipara) to the owner's house at sangotedo.

On my way back this evening, I was behind him at Chisco traffic light, as the light turns green we moved, suddenly his car began to jerk till it finally stopped. When I noticed the phone on his dashboard I knew he's a fellow, I overtook him, reverse then park in front of him.

The rider started to hala, i explained to her that cars can go hairwire anytime. She ordered for another and left. (The driver that came to pick the lady didn't even care to come out at least to see what's wrong with a fellow driver that warrants his passenger to request for another vehicle, even when he saw our hazard lights on, he was relaxing inside his 4 inches Corolla)

When I asked the guy what the problem was he said that today is his first day with the said car. He has no idea of whatsoever. He suggested contacting those guys at Ipara to come and check, I told him to abort that idea, but rather let him call the owner. When he call the lady I noticed the change on his face, I asked him to come inside my car so that I can hear their conversation as well. The woman asked him if she's a mechanic, if he can't sort himself out let him sleep there with the car, she drop the call.

I was angry, I got her number and call her;
Me: Good evening ma
Madam: Na who be this?
Me: Madam Funke, your car and your driver are obstructing traffic, you may come to LCC office tomorrow to claim your car.
Madam: no sir please, let me talk to my driver please
Me: Please not with my phone ma, call him.

She call the driver, by this time I've already paired his phone with my car Bluetooth so the both of us can hear.

Driver: hello ma
Madam: hello ma too, olorubruku, otiyawere
Driver: excuse me ma
Madam: so you called LASTMA to come and tow me car away, ehn? Ee no go better for you, all of you are the same
Driver: madam I don't like the way you're talking, I didn't call any LASTMA, the car breakdown at the traffic light, they help me to push it, they overhead your response when I called you, that gets them upset.
Madam: my response kill all of you dia
Driver: madam what's the way out? Are you going to call your mechanic?
Madam: young man please can you bring my car? I don't blame you, that's how the previous driver destroyed my engine, now you're planning to destroy this new engine I put at Ladipo? Please return my car, I will call Ladipo tomorrow.
Driver: please ma, how do I return this car now when it's not even starting again?
Madam: anyhow you want to do, if you like push it but I need my car here, tonight.
Driver: but ma, I (she interrupted him with a question)
Madam: how much dey your hand?
Driver: 3500
Madam: since morning? 3500? Ah, wetin I no go see for Lagos? Who sent me to do Uber business?
Driver: have you forgotten that you asked me to do alignment and balancing today, and remember there was no fuel when I pick the car, I've spent more than 10k today
Madam: look for someone that can tow you for 5k, when you get here I will pay the balance.
Driver: okay ma, but no one will collect such amount by this time plus the distance, let estimate 10k, because of traffic
Madam: 10k? Are you towing the car to hell?
Driver: I'm at Jakande, it's far
Madam: and so? Is Jakande at sango? Is Jakande at ibafo? Is Jakande at seme? Oga please bring back my car.
Driver: let me look for someone that can tow me
Madam: whatever, I'm waiting.

That's how I tow him to united estate, the basket mouth woman came out and was ranting

Madam: where the towing van?
Driver: I didn't see any so I asked someone to tow me
Madam: how much? This one isn't a towing van, it'll be cheaper
Driver: her said 15, I didn't have a choice because LCC have already positioned their van to tow the car
Madam: oga, na 7k dey my hand, he will balance you, thank you
Driver: but I told you how much I have on me?
Madam: and I told you how much I can afford, please can I have my car key?

He drop the key and we left her house, when we get to the road he gave me some money (I don't know the amount since I didn't collect), I rejected it, I told him to forget. I told him that I wanted to make sure he get some bucks from the woman, in order to recover his expenses. The guy was so excited going home with 10k

I've advice him to run away from that car and the madam, they don't worth it

Please drivers always try to be your brother's keeper, it might happen to you tomorrow. Even when I have a rider, I do slow down to ask what's the matter.

Sir, till this moment I have been wondering if you were human, not until I saw this post. You really surprised me yesterday. It's long since I posted anything on this platform, but I have to.

When you came to me I did not know you are one of us, because of your car, your appearance and your manner of approach, not until you prove by launching your app on your iPad and showed me your earning for the day. You're humble and sweet, how I wish you were a lady grin (joking)

- You didn't mention that I mistakenly spoiled your back bumper when police suddenly stopped us
- you didn't mention that police collected money from you (though you refused telling me the amount)
- You didn't mention that even after rejecting the money, we had dinner together and you paid for mine
- You didn't mention that you drop me at Eleko junction to find my way to Epe
- you didn't mention that the driver that came to pick my rider abused you when you asked him why he didn't care to at least check on me as a fellow.

In all these you were still calm, even when my madam came like thunder you were still smiling.

I sincerely thank you my handsome friend from Akwa Ibom (though you refused giving me your number). In addition, this your username doesn't resemble you.

Please I need another car for the hustle,
I reside at Epe, though it doesn't matter,
weekly returns is the ultimate.
My number is 09056997419

I'm out!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
izzou:

I dey this country angry angry

Ideally, you don't deserve this country bro.
Do your best and abandon Nigeria please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

Why are you like this na? grin
Must you say wetin de our heart?
Even auntie Radu had to agree with him with a caveat grin
Lol, Bros abeg no vex. The guy can be annoying
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabardick:
I think drivers suppose to have a platform where they post any salvage/lemon car they've driven, this will help other drivers avoid such vehicle when call for inspection, or it will also help them to know what to look out for during inspection.

Salvage cars everywhere.

A car given to an innocent driver yesterday is already giving him serious issue today. I have to tow him from Jakande (ipara) to the owner's house at sangotedo.

On my way back this evening, I was behind him at Chisco traffic light, as the light turns green we moved, suddenly his car began to jerk till it finally stopped. When I noticed the phone on his dashboard I knew he's a fellow, I overtook him, reverse then park in front of him.

The rider started to hala, i explained to her that cars can go hairwire anytime. She ordered for another and left. (The driver that came to pick the lady didn't even care to come out at least to see what's wrong with a fellow driver that warrants his passenger to request for another vehicle, even when he saw our hazard lights on, he was relaxing inside his 4 inches Corolla)

When I asked the guy what the problem was he said that today is his first day with the said car. He has no idea of whatsoever. He suggested contacting those guys at Ipara to come and check, I told him to abort that idea, but rather let him call the owner. When he call the lady I noticed the change on his face, I asked him to come inside my car so that I can hear their conversation as well. The woman asked him if she's a mechanic, if he can't sort himself out let him sleep there with the car, she drop the call.

Me: Madam Funke, your car and your driver are obstructing traffic, you may come to LCC office tomorrow to claim your car.

She call the driver, by this time I've already paired his phone with my car Bluetooth so the both of us can hear.

Madam: so you called LASTMA to come and tow me car away, ehn? Ee no go better for you, all of you are the same
Driver: madam I don't like the way you're talking, I didn't call any LASTMA, the car breakdown at the traffic light, they help me to push it, they overhead your response when I called you, that gets them upset.
Madam: young man please can you bring my car? I don't blame you, that's how the previous driver destroyed my engine, now you're planning to destroy this new engine I put at Ladipo? Please return my car, I will call Ladipo tomorrow.
Driver: please ma, how do I return this car now when it's not even starting again?
Madam: anyhow you want to do, if you like push it but I need my car here, tonight.
Madam: since morning? 3500? Ah, wetin I no go see for Lagos? Who sent me to do Uber business?
Driver: have you forgotten that you asked me to do alignment and balancing today, and remember there was no fuel when I pick the car, I've spent more than 10k today
Madam: look for someone that can tow you for 5k, when you get here I will pay the balance.
Driver: okay ma, but no one will collect such amount by this time plus the distance, let estimate 10k, because of traffic
Madam: and so? Is Jakande at sango? Is Jakande at ibafo? Is Jakande at seme? Oga please bring back my car.

That's how I tow him to united estate, the basket mouth woman came out and was ranting

Driver: her said 15, I didn't have a choice because LCC have already positioned their van to tow the car

He drop the key and we left her house, when we get to the road he gave me some money (I don't know the amount since I didn't collect), I rejected it, I told him to forget. I told him that I wanted to make sure he get some bucks from the woman, in order to recover his expenses. The guy was so excited going home with 10k

Please drivers always try to be your brother's keeper, it might happen to you tomorrow. Even when I have a rider, I do slow down to ask what's the matter.

Nice one boss... U've done well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
eroticecstasy:

Sir, till this moment I have been wondering if you were human, not until I saw this post. You really surprised me yesterday. It's long since I posted anything on this platform, but I have to.

When you came to me I did not know you are one of us, because of your car, your appearance and you manner of approach, not until you prove by launching your app on your iPad and showed me your earning for the day. You're humble and sweet, how I wish you were a lady grin (joking)

- You didn't mention that I mistakenly spoiled your back bumper when police suddenly stopped us
- you didn't mention that police collected money from you (though you refused telling me the amount)
- You didn't mention that even after rejecting the money, we had dinner together and you paid for mine
- You didn't mention that you drop me at Eleko junction to find my way to Epe
- you didn't mention that the driver that came to pick my rider abused you when you asked him why he didn't care to at least check on me as a fellow.

In all these you were still calm, even when my madam came like thunder you were still smiling.

I sincerely thank you my handsome friend from Akwa Ibom (though you refused giving me your number). In addition, this your username doesn't resemble you.

Please I need another car for the hustle,
I reside at Epe, though it doesn't matter,
weekly returns is the ultimate.
My number is 09056997419

I'm out!

Don't go there, all those things are vanity.

The bumper wasn't bad, it's the clips which have been replaced, I requested for a respray, they're doing that now.
I can't really recall everything that happened, the only thing I was concerned about and I was so happy was assisting you, that's the price of humanity. You never can tell who you helped in the past and the person blessed you, that's how nature works, it's give and take.

I'm someone's houseboy, I work in a 2 weeks in, 2 weeks off environment. I do Uber to kill boredom and idleness, to meet people and to learn. It also distract me from my salary.

I have your number, but if you need mine contact your madam cheesy cheesy, she called me last night asking silly questions.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
uwemjack eyeneka mkpo abadie?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Network have been dealing with me today, surges surging away here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrjaydee:

grin mine was on Monday. Uber gave me request 8km 20mins away. I called the rider and politely told her to cancel and reorder. Ignorantly she started if she cancel uber will charge her 400. I told uber only charge if the driver is at your location and u didnt show up after 5mins.

Omo! She say she no go cancel.. me that just came back from 1week suspension? I on taxify got request. After about 1hr I checked and see that this lady didnt cancel.

And I dey around Oniru, she dey lekki phase1. Which kind winch be this? I called her again a d politely and even begged her to cancel, she still no agree. Na so I drove down took alternative route enter lekki to her location. Then I waited for 4mins and called her. She came out, I was like? Madam for almost 2hrs you didnt cancel or are you not going out anymore?
She said she wasnt in a hurry. As she was about to move to the back seat, I didnt open the car. I came down and cancel the trip in her face showed her my 300naira and uber takes 100naira. Entered my car and zoom off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrjaydee:

Lolzzz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please I need a car (NOT COROLLA PLEASE) for for the hustle
Here is my number 09056997419
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
donfortune48:

If everybody travel finish nah only me and democracy go remain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
E be like say una go help me call one person soon to pay me my 4k balance, car sweet to enter, hard to pay on top surge matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Vision2045:
Good evening house.. I seek your advice

Someone is about to offer me Toyota corolla 2005 on hire purchase... According to him the car is in good shape and nothing to repair..

I don't know much about car but will go with a mechanic..

My major primary concern is the cost payback.. What will you advice I accept as total cost back.. As I will be discussing cost with him tomorrow..

But I know he expects 30k payment weekly..

Kindly advice me plz house

high risk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
eherbal:
I hope you're not talking about dru23? just asking ni o grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
donfortune48:

Na me fit this country abi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
eherbal:
this is a very destructive report.dru23 must not read this.angryigboman,you have my respect and support. I dey gazzuzz shop dey laugh alone like hyena. you made my day bro
grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabardick:

Salvage cars everywhere.

kindly tag the plate number on the vehicle so that drivers in need of cars to drive can avoid it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
calabardick:

Hahahahaha, the name save my head from wahala. I have another username that's my real name, my friends are aware of that, so sometimes I use this one for undercover.
Among all the names and nicknames in the world you choose to use this kind name? Guy! To even call d name self shame dey catch me... hahaha...good name they say is better than riches so please do well to change it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), eipreel(f), pope191 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.