Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748776 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Seniors pls, if one needs to clean the mass airflow sensor in a corolla 06.

Where is it located

and can one use carburator cleaner to clean it.

Cos I have checked for mass air flow sensor cleaner n I HV not been able to get in the local market around.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2019
peeps4u:
I love your attitude bro. Dont people ride in January? I dont get. This lagos is crowded enough to be shouting winter is coming.

Baba nothing will happen. This same people we have been moving from Point A to Point B will they not be in Lagos by January? Will school not resume? Will people not return from Christmas travel? Will offices close in January?

Egbon... This January will be sweet for me because I tailor all months according to my target. Once target is achieved nothing matters.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
tojahh:

Baba nothing will happen. This same people we have been moving from Point A to Point B will they not be in Lagos by January? Will school not resume? Will people not return from Christmas travel? Will offices close in January?

Egbon... This January will be sweet for me because I tailor all months according to my target. Once target is achieved nothing matters.

I really admire your faith and belief, but then, you're wrong. Businesses have peak periods and off peak periods

Yes, people will still move about in January, but it doesn't change the fact that there would be decline in attendance to shows, beaches, parties, funspots, events and the rest.

There are surges now because there are more requests, not because the cars have reduced. And these requests are because of events, shows and activities that stemmed from the festive season

I like your faith bro grin...But don't make it look like the reality doesn't exist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2019
izzou:

I really admire your faith and belief, but then, you're wrong. Businesses have peak periods and off peak periods

Yes, people will still move about in January, but it doesn't change the fact that there would be decline in attendance to shows, beaches, parties, funspots, events and the rest.

There are surges now because there are more requests, not because the cars have reduced. And these requests are because of events, shows and activities that stemmed from the festive season

I like your faith bro grin...But don't make it look like the reality doesn't exist

This is not about faith and belief. Like I lastly opined... "I tailor all months according to my target. Once target is achieved nothing matters"

Well as I always say.... Whatever you say...You're always correct

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
peeps4u:
I love your attitude bro. Dont people ride in January? I dont get. This lagos is crowded enough to be shouting winter is coming.

Yeah. I feel you. But I think guy meant the surge would all be cleared by then and fares back to normal, you feel me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2019
chillex8:

When someone posted earlier that UBER na master , he spoke the truth.

My acceptance rating on uber is less that 30% and am still waxing strong.

Nothing will make me accept a trip that's not convenient for me.
Am not doing any favors for any rider. Am just here to make money.

When I see all these "over" 2km ETA pick-ups, I jump and pass.

P.S The last time I used this "mind-Set" on Taxify, many months ago, I was blocked 8 consecutive times in 30days.
Dia fada.

And dia mother! Uber na rest of mind aswear. I'll be parked in Ajao Estate yeye bolt will send request from Mushin. they go dey expect me to run down there like mugun. Laye!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Who are these drivers that are always driving into private residences sad
You really have guts to trust a random rider you have never met before.

Well, 400 has never been surer for me.

Drive into my compound kee you dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2019
I really don't understand what you guys are talking about or insinuating with this January and Snow and snow storm period of a thing.

The slowness of January is only but for the first 2 weeks, cos life comes back to norm on the 3rd week when all Offices, businesses, schools and all have resumed.

So, cos the surges are high now cos of the festive season, does it mean other months were bad?

Let's just say there are extra more money made on this kind of period. That does not mean other months are bad.

Please let's stop this kind of mentality. Make your money now and then by January, you go back to normal routine of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2019
ajoks533:
I really don't understand what you guys are talking about or insinuating with this January and Snow and snow storm period of a thing.

The slowness of January is only but for the first 2 weeks, cos life comes back to norm on the 3rd week when all Offices, businesses, schools and all have resumed.

So, cos the surges are high now cos of the festive season, does it mean other months were bad?

Let's just say there are extra more money made on this kind of period. That does not mean other months are bad.

Please let's stop this kind of mentality. Make your money now and then by January, you go back to normal routine of things.

It is not a mentality sir. It's absolutely normal for it to go that way

Petrol stations, banks, eateries, and orgs experience decline in patronage. It has nothing to do with mentality. Economics explains it well

Some organizations have closed for the year. Schools have closed for the year. Shows and events are springing up. Workers have collected their salaries for December and even their 13th month. Bonuses have been paid. Commissions have been paid.

By January, that worker moving from one show to another would probably be seated in his office(waiting for his staff bus after COB). That student using uber would be in his lecture room seated.

It's not about being pessimistic. It's how business is shaped courtesy of Demand and Supply. Stop making it sound like some people wish others ill

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Has uber removed 3% promo
Can't find it on my dashboard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Pls Gurus who has been able to get the ikoyi toll card??
& what's the process to get it??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2019
InfinityEstates:
Abeg Bosses in the house, help my situation. So I was at a traffic light today on my way to pick up a rider. Car (Corolla) suddenly started jerking and it went off. I thought it was a joke. Started it and it jerked again but this time, the car was just vibrating acting like it was about going off if I didn't accelerate. I quickly went to the mechanic. He said he suspected the plug. I changed the four plugs. Bought injector cleaner (or something). But the issue still persists. I noticed that the RPM is now below 1000 when idling on DRIVE. Please has anyone experienced anything like this?? How did you fix it??
scan your car for the trouble code.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentleChief: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This oil issue sometimes is overrated, just use the regular oil most people use and service promptly. That's what matters, especially as an Uber driver.
The point is service car promptly, not serving on time kills the engine faster.

That way the Engine lasts for years, abi the car go outlive you?
If the engine spoil after some years buy another one
grin

Your comment does it for me. I think I will go with the regular mobil.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2019
thebigkendo:

Dru baba always has a story grin grin

Tuale baba!!!
I tell you. His eyes have seen, he must be in his 90s grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2019
tojahh:

This una talk of
winter is coming
January is looming
Next month is dreadful
Yen Yen Yen always makes me laugh. But I tell y'all, in January, nothing changes. Its quite an attitude from personalities that determined what is winter for them. For me, bring on the January!

I only dread rain season because it's a trap for drivers.
How many Januaries have you done grin
January is definitely different, even early February join

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
GentleChief:

Save for a new engine in the meantime. Let someone quote for you so you can start saving now since you're joining the disposable engine school of thought.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
peeps4u:

Many people always end December wounded and use January to heal grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please is there anyone with OGA GAZZUZZZ number? My Elantra swerves off the road on a little over 40km speed, EPS light is on though.

Wheel balancing and alignment has been done twice.

Steering is electric.

Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
GentleChief:

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
kola42:
Pls Gurus who has been able to get the ikoyi toll card??
& what's the process to get it??
I'm also waiting for a response to this having asked earlier.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Guys quick one. How much should I bill from napims ikoyi to gowon estate and to mm2. Picked the aboki from Kano from mm2.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
GentleChief:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
mistadayo:
Guys quick one. How much should I bill from napims ikoyi to gowon estate and to mm2. Picked the aboki from Kano from mm2.
20,000 cash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
skillip:
I'm also waiting for a response to this having asked earlier.
Nothing will happen come Jan 1st.
CBN has not discontinued naira as a legal tender.

To hell with LCC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
The trip from airport to napims was 3500... Looks like the mallam go wipe one hajia for gowon estate.
chillex8:

20,000 cash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
mistadayo:
The trip from airport to napims was 3500... Looks like the mallam go wipe one hajia for gowon estate.
The mallam knows lagos is red hot.
You think say aboki no get sense abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
True... Will tell him 20k
chillex8:

The mallam knows lagos is red hot.
You think say aboki no get sense abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please house I need an urgent assistance

There is a family that want me to take them to Ibadan from Lekki with their car,
How much should I charge them?

Please is urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
ajoks533:

Please let's stop this kind of mentality. Make your money now and then by January, you go back to normal routine of things

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
izzou:

It is not a mentality sir. It's absolutely normal for it to go that way

Petrol stations, banks, eateries, and orgs experience decline in patronage. It has nothing to do with mentality. Economics explains it well

Some organizations have closed for the year. Schools have closed for the year. Shows and events are springing up. Workers have collected their salaries for December and even their 13th month. Bonuses have been paid. Commissions have been paid.

By January, that worker moving from one show to another would probably be seated in his office(waiting for his staff bus after COB). That student using uber would be in his lecture room seated.

It's not about being pessimistic. It's how business is shaped courtesy of Demand and Supply. Stop making it sound like some people wish others ill
Don’t mind them. Nigeria mentality when it comes to practical things instead they turn it to faith, prayer and fasting.

When winter comes it will definitely meet those who whereby prepared adequately for it. #winteriscoming grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
tojahh:

This una talk of
winter is coming
January is looming
Next month is dreadful
Yen Yen Yen always makes me laugh. But I tell y'all, in January, nothing changes. Its quite an attitude from personalities that determined what is winter for them. For me, bring on the January!

I only dread rain season because it's a trap for drivers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Y1nka:
Please is there anyone with OGA GAZZUZZZ number? My Elantra swerves off the road on a little over 40km speed, EPS light is on though.

Wheel balancing and alignment has been done twice.

Steering is electric.

Thanks in advance.

You will find his number from his signature bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.