Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804616 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello house

Please do you guys have idea how much a Honda civic 2008 front windscreen cost?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Gshems:
My ogas in the house I salute ó. Please is 2.5m a good deal for hire purchase Toyota corolla 2006(tokunbo) ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin I don get some guymen on uber ,we chat well on trip,then dem go promise to do transfer,some times dem go transfer d Money after a month or two when I don forget wit apology,,some offline clients go pay me after I don forget d money ;Some times riders no dey get money for hand,,but if na slay kween I dey write uber collect my money,,those slay kweens no get concience

A whole slay queen!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gshems:
My ogas in the house I salute ó. Please is 2.5m a good deal for hire purchase Toyota corolla 2006(tokunbo) ?

YES, a very good deal! You may need to consider weekly payment though, 30k weekly should be fine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatunji67POP(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Chai its true oo coro boys don suffer oo there is actually a way to open the trunk from the outside shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that car call corolla 04/08 is a freaking problem

Pls take out that post if u can pls ejo
My point exactly. He should pull it off. Make person no begin the find even steering and Sits inside in car join with brain box.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RevT1: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2020
Olatunji67POP:
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484
how much does something of this size cost? where are you located?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Gshems:
It's a very good deal. since it's toks...
As a matter of fact

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Abeg, do we have any Bolt office on the mainland? If yes please gimme the address or if na Island too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 4:20am On Jan 14, 2020
I have to share this to my fellow Nigerians.
I didn’t know sars Dey collect money like madt until I jam them this midnight.
I carried 3 working class South Africans from mega plaza Vi they’re heading to Oniru palace road. Just 8 mins drive. Naso sars stopped my vehicle told them to come down naso them begin search.

SARS: oga what’s your name?
SA 1: sososo
S. Your country
SA. South Africa
S. Your id?
SA. My boss had our id’s he’s trying to renew our stay.
S. You work where?
SA. At mega plaza 3rd floor I work inside kitchen
S. Ok oga driver open boot
Naso I turn the engine off came down with key I open the boot for em. Note, those guys had their office bag inside the trunk including their dinner meals.
S. Who owns this bag? Nigga check bag 1 nothing and bag two nothing. But bag 3 had kitchen utensils (knife like aboki suya own and some other stuff) heh oga handcuff them sir they’re suspect this is their exhibits.
Naso I shake head say chai we don enter am today. SARS handcuffed three southi men not even guys. Carry all of em put inside kurupe small white mini bus. Hmm they collect my car keys and told me to let my app keep running. Me I was like oga whats my own. SARS replied with don’t worry dem go settle us here’ or we take them to jail. They collected their phones and begin to threatening them of taking em to jail blablabla.
Those guys called me and told me their oga (sars) said na 500k be their money or otherwise they should go jail. I don’t know what to say because they’ve got another’s officer at the entrance of the vehicle. So there’s no chance for me to explain to them if they can’ bring it down.
To cut the long story short, they later paid 112,000 naira. To Sars right infront of me. Sars tagged them criminals. And these men were on suit hahah this country is messed up. Those guys promised to resign tommorow.
Had to tell em to leave the money when’ I ended the trip it’s shows 2200. I complains to Uber what’ happened but I’m Yet to hear from them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:27am On Jan 14, 2020
temi4fash:
Bosses,

Can I use Honda City 2007 for this hustle??

What's the maintenance like, fuel consumption and the likes?

Since Corolla is an hot cake for theft, I want to use a car that would give me rest of mind.

Thanks for your input in advance

Cc dru23, izzou, radautoworks, tojahh

Not too sure.. I only talk from experience Honda civic 03 to 05 is what I use..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:38am On Jan 14, 2020
gunzANDroses:
His containers filled with civic don land. He's probably busy with clearing and customs. I concur, dru for presido!

Lol my new phone is giving me a tough time.. Once I get it sorted out ,i will be back in action
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Tyche:

Happy new year Chief!

Same to u bro ..u do well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:49am On Jan 14, 2020
calabardick:

Welcome back sir, we your boys awaits your arrival.

Thank you sir, I got hit u up sooner than later ,once I figure out my whatsapp issue I get
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Ghost1994:
I carried 3 working class South Africans from mega plaza Vi they’re heading to Oniru palace road. Just 8 mins drive. Naso sars stopped my vehicle told them to come down naso them begin search.

S. Your country
SA. South Africa
S. Your id?
S. You work where?
Naso I turn the engine off came down with key I open the boot for em. Note, those guys had their office bag inside the trunk including their dinner meals.
S. Who owns this bag? Nigga check bag 1 nothing and bag two nothing. But bag 3 had kitchen utensils (knife like aboki suya own and some other stuff) heh oga handcuff them sir they’re suspect this is their exhibits.
Naso I shake head say chai we don enter am today. SARS handcuffed three southi men not even guys. Carry all of em put inside kurupe small white mini bus. Hmm they collect my car keys and told me to let my app keep running. Me I was like oga whats my own. SARS replied with don’t worry dem go settle us here’ or we take them to jail. They collected their phones and begin to threatening them of taking em to jail blablabla.
Those guys called me and told me their oga (sars) said na 500k be their money or otherwise they should go jail. I don’t know what to say because they’ve got another’s officer at the entrance of the vehicle. So there’s no chance for me to explain to them if they can’ bring it down.
To cut the long story short, they later paid 112,000 naira. To Sars right infront of me. Sars tagged them criminals. And these men were on suit hahah this country is messed up. Those guys promised to resign tommorow.
Had to tell em to leave the money when’ I ended the trip it’s shows 2200. I complains to Uber what’ happened but I’m Yet to hear from them.

Sars had no jurisdiction for traffic stops and they would have been in trouble if they took them to jail because they have explicitly been ordered to get off the roads. If you're ever threatened by SARS, don't unlock your doors and windows down just a crack to talk. Ask why you were stopped and politely ask what probable cause they have to want to search your car. They won't be able to come up with one. if they make up one or insist, agree, in fact politely insist you go to the station for the search. They will let you go and beg for a little fuel money. I don't give it to them though. In fact they avoid my car now since the day they tried that nonsense and I insisted we go to station. They jumped in their car and I chased them down the freeway yelling "are we not going again"?? grin

I don't suggest you chase them like i did but politely call their bluff about the station and ask them to follow you there as you have no money and would like a thorough search done where it can be documented. If they know you know your rights, they are likely to let you go. But then again, what do I know?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Thanks everyone. Madam has paid o. You guys rock. Imagine if not for this forum, Na so 800 naira go miss road in this winter season o.

This is one area Uber better pass Bolt. If na Uber, you fit get your money back.

Once again, I'm grateful to you all.
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin I don get some guymen on uber ,we chat well on trip,then dem go promise to do transfer,some times dem go transfer d Money after a month or two when I don forget wit apology,,some offline clients go pay me after I don forget d money ;Some times riders no dey get money for hand,,but if na slay kween I dey write uber collect my money,,those slay kweens no get concience

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Ghost1994:

S. Your country
SA. South Africa
S. Your id?
S. You work where?
1. Why would you leave your 2200 because SARS obtained them?
2. What do you expect uber to do, collect the money back from SARS or refund your 2200? Lol
As for me and myself I will pity them but still collect my money, if I decide to do charity for everyone I have pity for because of things I didnt cause then I will go hungry

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Sars had no jurisdiction for traffic stops and they would have been in trouble if they took them to jail because they have explicitly been ordered to get off the roads. If you're ever threatened by SARS, don't unlock your doors and windows down just a crack to talk. Ask why you were stopped and politely ask what probable cause they have to want to search your car. They won't be able to come up with one. if they make up one or insist, agree, in fact politely insist you go to the station for the search. They will let you go and beg for a little fuel money. I don't give it to them though. In fact they avoid my car now since the day they tried that nonsense and I insisted we go to station. They jumped in their car and I chased them down the freeway yelling "are we not going again"?? grin

I don't suggest you chase them like i did but politely call their bluff about the station and ask them to follow you there as you have no money and would like a thorough search done where it can be documented. If they know you know your rights, they are likely to let you go. But then again, what do I know?

Be like you didn't really read when he said it happened... MIDNIGHT

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle....

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.....

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9819253_20190630123201_jpeg4ce4fbc27f7585fd9c126b1683d30501
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Abeg shey ocar don pay....
Saurday and sunday work still dey pending...monday don join now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2020
radautoworks:

You know so much o. I always learn from and enjoy your posts

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
radautoworks:

You should only pray SARS doesn't stop you from 8pm upwards.
Then you'll realise not every one inside kirikiri is a criminal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2020
deedee44:

1. Why would you leave your 2200 because SARS obtained them?
2. What do you expect uber to do, collect the money back from SARS or refund your 2200? Lol
As for me and myself I will pity them but still collect my money, if I decide to do charity for everyone I have pity for because of things I didnt cause then I will go hungry

Sometimes not every condition you have to obtain people okay. In their situations which I witnessed not them talk say or whatever? SARS emptied their account I wrote it up their that they collected 112k if they’ve got 100naira on the figures, they’ll still collect it from them. I definitely know that Uber will pay me which they did this morning. These people are innocent but then we’re all Africa shit like this happens in their country too. He gave me his card told me to come and collect time wasting money or whatsoever it is or I should present my account number he promised to send something. Try not to judge let’s blame about country

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
Abeg, do we have any Bolt office on the mainland? If yes please gimme the address or if na Island too.
Abeg ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Mrng guys pls i need your quick advice.
I woke up this mrng and noticed my power steering oil is gone. I topped it up only to see that it drained off almost immediately.

When i started the car I noticed it's spraying out rom the steering rack (like a pipe is busted) bMy mechanic said the repair is 50/50.

Pls what do u advice? Regarding how dry everywhere Is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Baba, no do repair. Just go for express replacement.
Cooladex:
I woke up this mrng and noticed my power steering oil is gone. I topped it up only to see that it drained off almost immediately.

When i started the car I noticed it's spraying out rom the steering rack (like a pipe is busted) bMy mechanic said the repair is 50/50.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Ghost1994:

S. Your country
SA. South Africa
S. Your id?
S. You work where?

Did they do bank transfer so that they can be traced?

Tag @segalink on twitterand narrate the whole thing and watch what happens.

This is why Nigeria is rated one of the most corrupt nations. These ones will never say anything good about Nigeria again, that it even came from a law enforcement agency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Cooladex:

Dont repair. If you have the means change it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Ghost1994:

Sometimes not every condition you have to obtain people okay. In their situations which I witnessed not them talk say or whatever? SARS emptied their account I wrote it up their that they collected 112k if they’ve got 100naira on the figures, they’ll still collect it from them. I definitely know that Uber will pay me which they did this morning. These people are innocent but then we’re all Africa shit like this happens in their country too. He gave me his card told me to come and collect time wasting money or whatsoever it is or I should present my account number he promised to send something. Try not to judge let’s blame about country

I just want to know if the money was paid via bank transfer or you perhaps know the station where those police are from, I am ready to put eveeything up on twitter and narrate to Sega. Those guys can still get their money back if those police can be traced.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Ghost1994, do you permit me to share your post please?
May be something can be done since you stated where those SA men are working, may be they can still be located and something could be done to assist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

Be like you didn't really read when he said it happened... MIDNIGHT

You can still insist on station na? My own was around 10pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Dont repair. If you have the means change it
Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dckng16(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.