Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766726 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Sadge:

I thought I saw one branch at yaba though

I don't think they have one in Yaba. It's only that Maryland mall I know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Donte101:
Pls, anyone with a softcopy of weekly rentals agreement should send it to my WhatsApp: 08036404392.

Thanks

I get for sale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2020
peeps4u:

Thanks

Any update regarding the uber meeting yday please?

Not yet time, I currently working while I wait for the exact time for the meeting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Not yet time, I currently working while I wait for the exact time for the meeting

Ok, Thanks for the reply.

I even thought the meeting was yesterday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
How can rider request a price review on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
pope191:

grin

This morning dry oo
E dry true true. Road come free, the babe I carried around 8am from Abraham Adesanya to chevron had to ask if there was a holiday today because the road is just to free.

Me I don go back house. Till night.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Donte101:
Pls, anyone with a softcopy of weekly rentals agreement should send it to my WhatsApp: 08036404392.

Thanks
I need this too.

Also does the car owner leave the original car documents in the car when giving out the car on rental.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreekDon: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
radautoworks:

grin

@ radautoworks,

How much for these 3? They look lovely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
E dry true true. Road come free, the babe I carried around 8am from Abraham Adesanya to chevron had to ask if there was a holiday today because the road is just to free.

Me I don go back house. Till night.

U get tail nah boss, me wey b fly without tail...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
I need this too.

Also does the car owner leave the original car documents in the car when giving out the car on rental.?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
So opay r operating without licence?...
Earlier today, the Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotosho, appeared on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily show and argued that no company was ever licensed to operate motorcycle(s), popularly known as Okada, as a business in the state. 

This argument was in defence of the Lagos State Government’s decision to ban motorbikes in 15 local government areas, including major commercial centres. 

Commenting further on this, Omotosho stated that all the government ever did was try to regulate the activities of these bike-hailing companies. This was in a bid to control some of the excesses associated with their operations. 

“You are talking about registration; as far as I am concern, the government has not registered any company to come and be running Okada. In fact, what the government was trying to look at is how to regulate these people so that their excesses can be curtailed. 

“But as far as I know, nobody has been licensed to go and start running Okada because it is unfortunate that… the rate at which people are dying; the rate at which people are being robbed on the roads; the police are worried, everybody is worried.” 

The commissioner also disclosed why the decision was taken to ban motorcycles in some parts of the state. According to him, there was an urgent need to do something about the number of accidents caused by motorbikes. 

He reeled out stats from the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) about how 104, 000 accidents in the state involved poor people, most of whom he claimed use motorbikes as means of transportation. He also stated that many of these so-called poor people are in favour of the government banning motorbikes. 

Standard chartered
He, however, noted that the ban will not affect those using motorbikes to offer courier services. This is because they do not carry human beings. But there are recommended bikes that must be used for delivery services. 

“They have to be above 200cc and you have to have a box behind you that you are doing courier service and you don’t have to carry passengers; you have to be well-kitted and wear your helmet,” he added.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
I need this too.

Never

Even as a car owner, don't drive around with the original documents of your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felicity0001:
How can rider request a price review on uber?
Some driver r wicked and dubious yaking advantage of riders especially on uber.

The lady I just dropped off now requested a ride and driver was within instead of the driver to drive to the end point on the map he was saying he doesnt know where rider is when rider called him. She waited and thinking driver was coming called again but the dubious guy still didnt show up. She was charged N400 for canceling after 5min.

Lets be human in our dealings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
cooleo:

How much is it?
How is it applied?
How can one get it?

Regular price 3k, NL price 2,500
Two puffs in your carpet lasts 5-10 days depending on temperature. I've been using my bottle since September
Get thee to the shop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Some driver r wicked and dubious yaking advantage of riders especially on uber.

The lady I just dropped off now requested a ride and driver was within instead of the driver to drive to the end point on the map he was saying he doesnt know where rider is when rider called him. She waited and thinking driver was coming called again but the dubious guy still didnt show up. She was charged N400 for canceling after 5min.

Lets be human in our dealings.

On the rider app; tap the top left icon, tap on " your trips" . then tap on the particular trip. You will see "review my cancellation fee"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:

Never

Even as a car owner, don't drive around with the original documents of your car.
Thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=pope191 post=86261440][/quote]This girl no they ever smile. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks boss.

Youre welcome Oga

Always move around with photocopies please. It's easier for your car to be sold when the thief has the originals

Never forget that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
lograr:

On the rider app; tap the top left icon, tap on " your trips" . then tap on the particular trip. You will see "review my cancellation fee"

Ok, good! thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:

Youre welcome Oga

Always move around with photocopies please. It's easier for your car to be sold when the thief has the originals

Never forget that
Noted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
radautoworks:

grin
dont know when I'll enter lekki today, I need one.
All these igbo boys with their fake air fresheners b4 they come n finish my money now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
radautoworks:

Regular price 3k, NL price 2,500
Two puffs in your carpet lasts 5-10 days depending on temperature. I've been using my bottle since September
Get thee to the shop

Its either I did not hear the guy well or he doesn’t know the price. The price he gave me was above 6k, the flat one (not liquid) was what he called 3000.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
How long will it take to arrive?

Luxurydriverng:

This is the link to directly order yours

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_sws2kn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odaviour(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Its either I did not hear the guy well or he doesn’t know the price. The price he gave me was above 6k, the flat one (not liquid) was what he called 3000.
I think there was a misunderstanding. Just show him this grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
radautoworks:

I think there was a misunderstanding. Just show him this grin
Thanks ma. Will definitely stop by. Mr Glen promised a free suspension check anytime I come around, if the offer is still open I would not mind now grin.

I’m not sure if I still have any bushings in that car >: chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks ma. Will definitely stop by. Mr Glen promised a free suspension check anytime I come around, if the offer is still open I would not mind now grin.

I’m not sure if I still have any bushings in that car >: chai

When you ready, we ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
radautoworks:

When you ready, we ready
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentleChief: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Toyota Camry 2004 available for hire purchase

Preferably a middle aged man or an ambitious young man

Car was brought in December and is in top notch

Weekly remittance is 23 to 25k depending

Security Deposit is a must

2 verifiable guarantors is a must

Living around Ikeja and its environs is a must

Car was bought 1.6 million direct Tokumbor

Total to be remitted is 2.1 million (Negotiable)

N.B

If you are a bad driver, stay away

If you are a story teller, stay away

If you don't listen to instructions, stay away

I have been a driver and still drive. I am only investing. So I will watch out a lot.

Quote or mail me if interested.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilachiever(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Nothing gives me immense joy like the ban of worthless Keke, Gokada, Opay and all hopeless Okadas on Lagos roads. I was around Ogba today and I saw task force packing hundreds of keke. I was so happy.

This means with the ban of Gokada, Opay and other hopeless ehailers, more money for Uber and Bolt drivers. This also implies more free and sane roads all over Lagos so that you will complete more trips on time.

It is my warmest prayers to God to make the governor to start burning there keke and Okada. I careless. Zero Pity at all.

When Keke, Gokada, Opay and hopeless wheel barrow pushers where busy causing traffic, hitting other road users with reckless abandon, scratching cars with no pity, taking one ways, creating multiple lanes that cause untold traffic, disobeying every traffic law... Did they pity anybody? They didnt know others were seeking bread for there family too like them abi?

Now as they have been banned with full effect from February 1st, I pray the governor be ruthless and savage on them. No pity at all.

If they want, let hunger kill them and there family... I careless. Infact, let them pack out of lagos because they are hopelessly useless and wicked. They were a pain in the neck of other road users without recourse to how they felt. If am the governor, once they seize your keke or okada... Burning straight.

More Trips for Uber Bolt drivers, More money for them and there family. Death to all reckless Danfo, Keke, Okada, Opay, Gokada etc that have ever endangered the live of any person in Lagos either by driving one way or stopping suddenly in the middle of the road to pick a rider for a hopeless 50 Naira.

God bless disciplined drivers and God bless Sanwo Olu too for filling all potholes in Lagos major roads.

Thunder fire every reckeless Danfo, Okada and Keke in Lagos. May hunger and disease kill all of them. Amen.

USELESS THINGS.

In your quest to make sense and garner likes, you uttered rubbish.

May Task Force impound your car as you go out to hustle tomorrow. Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumyinq: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
GentleChief:
Toyota Camry 2004 available for hire purchase

Preferably a middle aged man or an ambitious young man

Car was brought in December and is in top notch

Weekly remittance is 23 to 25k depending

Security Deposit is a must

2 verifiable guarantors is a must

Living around Ikeja and its environs is a must

Car was bought 1.6 million direct Tokumbor

Total to be remitted is 2.1 million (Negotiable)

N.B

If you are a bad driver, stay away

If you are a story teller, stay away

If you don't listen to instructions, stay away

I have been a driver and still drive. I am only investing. So I will watch out a lot.

Quote or mail me if interested.

Please I have someone who is interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2020
avidleo:
How long will it take to arrive?

Around 20days or slightly more, there is refund policy if u not ok with shipping speed. And you can get a $19 coupon. Check my channel I dropped a video explaining how to use the $19 coupon

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Omoapena(m), pkasso(m), GeneralZodd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.