Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805489 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
donfortune48:

Keep buying gun.

Self protection grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adebajosnr: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good evening gallant comrades, I have stumble on this thread since day before yesterday and it has been so educative informative and finally the recovery joint effort its amazing, please I just relocate to Lagos anyone has a car for rental or HP kindly get in touch please willing to start work this week, contact 08073011123 thanks all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
dapotemi:
Guys, I dey barracuda beach in ajah, took a rider there..Any hope of getting a trip out of here. This place far small o..time is 5:20pm

Come back to that catfish roundabout, you will see request. Before you reach the round about, on the left you will see space to park.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Are you serious

No wonder una no dey c how una money carry waka. What the Bleep r u saying men?!
So you mean u drive those olosho for free or in exchange for lighting uo their oven?!! nawaooo i hail una o

Not all men do olosho. Some of us are just too fine and coordinated for some women to pass by. I don't do free trips, we just bcom friends naturally and ovens suffer it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
radautoworks:

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=DDR&partNumber=350K4 N7,279

Will have to be brought in 7-14 days but has 6 month warranty.

But get vehicle checked before you put any more belts in on the off chance it is is not the belts.

Thanks, that’s the plan. My untrained eye seems to think the pulleys are not alligned

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mjosh1000:
She picked and did not say anything and blocked me.

Pls make una no let her phone rest
gbens2000:

Go to d quote, click on modify then u will c remove pic

Still not seeing the features
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Still not seeing the features
You must see it ooo, nobody show you how to upload.
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eizenburg:

Thanks, that’s the plan. My untrained eye seems to think the pulleys are not alligned

Misalignment will make it flu off not cut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshua26: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Any car available for rental help your brother i need car to drive on bolt 08139225271 thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello
Good day brotherly I need a car for rent most
especially HP please help a brother or even if a driving job is available I will appreciate. my
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjojo: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2020
bolabiyi:
You guys r just too much....she called in to apologize and made payment.....this is so amazing.....great brothers....thank you...
Amazing, I wish you guys can channel this same dogged Ness unity into more important issues (taxify not refunding, vio etc) y'all will be unstoppable. Good job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2020
You guys are amazing..kudos for the recovery of the money. Please I beg all of una to free the girl, I called her and she was in tears someone sent the pics to her mum. I'm not defending her but guys let's calm down.

She used to be a good girl, she got carried away with drugs, bad friends etc. Please biko the remaining pics y'all should take down.

Yesterday I was gisting with my friends and I kept telling them " omo I need to light this oven" my guys were confused grin I later explained the meaning. This our slang go soon go viral.

Wish y'all a stress free and productive week ahead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Good observation. But trust me, she deserves everything people did to her. If the driver hadn't reported her here, she would have succeeded in scamming him . Who knows how many drivers she has done this to in the past . If another person tries this again, we go more ballistic on them . Making money through this job ain't easy menh
mrjaydee:
You guys are amazing..kudos for the recovery of the money. Please I beg all of una to free the girl, I called her and she was in tears someone sent the pics to her mum. I'm not defending her but guys let's calm down.

She used to be a good girl, she got carried away with drugs, bad friends etc. Please biko the remaining pics y'all should take down.

Yesterday I was gisting with my friends and I kept telling them " omo I need to light this oven" my guys were confused grin I later explained the meaning. This our slang go soon go viral.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Geng awon oven lighters. Blessed morning my people

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOPPERS(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Reading through this thread has made me fall in love with you guys' line of business and how you have each other's backs.

Abeg where person fit learn how to drive and how much will it cost?

Also, are there still people who give out vehicles to drivers for Uber use to make deliveries? How does it work please?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2020
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2020
chucsmoore:
Lol. Una get time to dig someone details online. This what I should have done when one yeye cele woman refused to pay me at IKorodu. I complained to Bolt bitterly, nothing was done, na so my 2k just Waka like that. Since then I made a vow never to go to ikorodu again. grin Gross irresponsible riders full there no be small.

My own story, December 2018...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2020
XGhost:

My own story, December 2018...

WAWU!
May be we should start another trend like Izzou did and ask folks to share their experiences with fake transfers and other related scams on e hailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2020
I just knew Uche and his ilk will increase the number of trips and still keep the percentage at same 5%.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2020
skillip:
I just knew Uche and his ilk will increase the number of trips and still keep the percentage at same 5%.
And they have removed all the weekend bonuses, these guys are blood suckers.
Maybe it will even help drivers realize Uber pays them better las las.
Do 20 trips then the rest on 3%, is it not better?
With what they are doing it's likely Uber will take over the market in due time.
The problem with Uber is they block drivers at will, they should just water down their standard small na Naija we dey.
grin

Their proudness haven't done them any good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
JeffreyJames:

Identify yourself soldier!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Licenced2kill ready for deployment SIR!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chigozie105(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning
Pls which car is good for cab in Toyota or Lexus car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2020
mrjaydee:

That person is a big for nothing fool, stupid coward who finds joy in hiding behind keyboard to destroy other people's lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

That person is a big for nothing fool, stupid coward who finds joy in hiding behind keyboard to destroy other people's lives.

What if this girl commits suicide? I'm sure she cant even go home to face her mum. Although she deserved it, but going hard to involve her parents was too much. My opinion tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Gentlelife50:

With what they are doing it's likely Uber will take over the market in due time.
The problem with Uber is they block drivers at will, they should just water down their standard small na Naija

You're100% correct. Honestly I just tire for Uche And him geng! 50 tripsfor 5%, , very soon From Monday - Sunday all we will do is to work for Uche .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
skillip:
Went online this morning and I saw that, I just weak. Time to go complete Uber registration.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Gentlelife50:

The problem with Uber is they block drivers at will, they should just water down their standard small na Naija we dey.
grin

Just leave Uche and d geng alone, they have colorbi riders and think it ends dia... This morning I picked a rider and she was complaining abt uber, for same destination uber estimated 8k, bolt estimation was ard 4k. I'm indifferent abt dia latest action, they have been pushing me to drive beyond my limit lately, completed 40 trips in 3 days and d 5% won't let me rest, got home late last night, right now! All my body is paining me, I feel like sleeping, d short trip is not helping matters, once I hit 10, I may call it a day till Wednesday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Guys pls wrap it up while you are lighting the oven, grinding the stone or putting your yang in her yin. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
mrjaydee:

What if this girl commits suicide? I'm sure she cant even go home to face her mum. Although she deserved it, but going hard to involve her parents was too much. My opinion tho
The idea was just to threaten her into submission which worked perfectly well, I don't understand what the dumb idiot wanted to achieve by sending the pics to her mum. Some of us are more wicked than riders that japa with our money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Babadee1900:
Went online this morning and I saw that, I just weak. Time to go complete Uber registration.
. Lucky you, Uber and I have ended our partnership since 2018 after they blocked me despite getting a new phone 2days after I went to their Maryland office to complain. Told them to kukuma take me off their data base. It was Uche that accepted me , now himself don dey do Yanga Tolotolo ! I doubt ill ever ride Uber again even when I'm abroad, it's my own way of protesting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
skillip:
You're100% correct. Honestly I just tire for Uche And him geng! 50 tripsfor 5%, , very soon From Monday - Sunday all we will do is to work for Uche .
Even when it was 25 trips, my highest completed trips was 26. That single trip that I enjoyed 15% commission on made them increase it to 30 trips. I just locked my mind on 20% since then. I dont want 15% again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
skillip:
Lol, I dey pursue something praying it ckick me no send uche and his cohorts again. It's 85% through

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, Jakpajohnss(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.