Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769659 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
ndubuis:
You can drop yours please. I will hand your phone number to her, she will call and negotiate directly with you. It's urgent. Thanks.
Pardon me if I sound "somehow" , I'll call you if you drop yours, don't want to drop it here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
izzou:

You're getting it wrong ma

I don't know if you've been following this thread, but we do put in a lot of effort in searching for our "sweat" from scammers

First, we bombard with calls, and when it's unfruitful, we dig deep grin grin

There was a woman that scammed a driver here and she never paid till today. There are men too. The reason is because their numbers have no presence on the internet. I have a number that scammed me till today and I can't find her

So it's not about males being scared of males. It's just an unfortunate girl that, despite having all her info on the internet, decided to do the crime

I hope you'll be here when another lady scams a driver, and we won't have anything on her

Not necessary wrong sir, check my post on how I helped a lady fixed her bat3...With the benefit of foresight, I knew this situation will escalate, perhaps even more than this, that's why I share my experience.. Honestly, I notice that our blood they rise anytime we hear say woman do something, most times it's not about the thing she did, but because of her gender and that is quite evident in d way we write here, it's obvious. So b4 dis stuff escalated, I shared that experience, what she did is evil, treat it as such, don't bring her family into it, don't bring her gender into it ..Some of d people wey dey shout crucify her,crusify her, atleast dey don dey reopen one of his case here. It's nasty. Madam Radu once shared her concern about how we always use d gender card on this thread, it's crazy please. #We move abeg.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluuae: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
I am ready to drive to Ibadan. My number 08118208255

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2020

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
JeffreyJames:

Lol Abi na

Me don port sha. Dey lead clan for some other side

Hence my signature
Lemme join na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluuae: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
ndubuis:
Guys, can anyone do offline to Ibadan tomorrow from Ajah? The lady said she cannot pay above 15k If you are interested, drop your number please. I'll give her your number to call. Time of pickup is 12 noon.

PS: It's a one way trip. Just to drop her off at Ibadan from Ajah.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
dru23:

I finally got the name Seun

Figures. Please ask for Emma and Temmy and make your request again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
confusedworld17:
I still don't get the double standard that sexylassie is talking about here. Or was there at any point in time that a guy refused to pay and we all were like... Hey guys, he's a guy, lets not call him out ?

In as much as I don't like the way AngryIgboMan lays his cards on the table, I can swear with my left ball that if he was the one that reported that scammer to her parent, he will own it up.

I still can't understand why most insults you get on this UBER/BOLT work are from people who are not into legit. Like Yahoo boys and Oloshos. My my my... those set of people can frustrate you in the line of duty.

They believe that they are the only ones "hustling" due to the socioeconomic environment we all created in our country. Any other person is cruising inside the situation.
Double standard everywhere you go!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
dru23:

I finally got the name Seun

Please have him call the shop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm an experienced uber/taxify driver looking for a car on rental basis in Lagos. Please contact 09039649227
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thekeeper(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

I can't tell bro but some person will say 1m, some less and some higher. The ball is at your court. Reason i said get a competent driver first b4 going further to get the car with that both parties can rub minds.

When I was in search for a car I was even ready to make a down payment of about 200k which was to add up for the car purchase but las las negotiation didn't go through. I'm ok with what I've for the now though.

So it's all depends baba.
I recently met a guy who was introduced to me by a trusted friend ,and he said I can get a direct toks bus for HP and he'll get me a driver to be paying me 60k weekly(10k daily) .route will be lekki ajah. Is this amount feasible?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
skillip:
Pardon me if I sound "somehow" , I'll call you if you drop yours, don't want to drop it here.
Lol. I am not sure I can drop my phone number here too. I'm just trying to help a rider and a driver, being a link. Uber doesn't have a phone number lol but riders and drivers still communicate.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
oluuae:
I am ready to drive to Ibadan. My number 08118208255
Okay noted, I'll forward your phone number to her. How long have you been on e-hailing?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fight for like 6pages.. make una continue.

Set Awon Keyboard Warriors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Please have him call the shop

Thanks, I will tell my driver to go back .. I just want them to put the car on the lift and do proper check.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2020
ndubuis:
I don't understand the sentiment and compassion being shown to a thief by some folks here. She deserves to be stripped naked and horse wiped in public. How can anyone even be moved by her crocodile tears? What ever she got was fully deserved. She will learn from it. Others with the mindset of duping drivers will also learn from it because you will be shamed publicly in front of your friends and family members. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
pure sentiment.......if you knew I how I felt that day ehnn....If guys never took it up, she was happy she fooled me in her own eyes....very heartless, wicked girl..... Believe me, any rider that says pls wait for me, I'm coming....hmmmm..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2020
angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie:

if she had refused to pay, it is up to you to use whatever you seem fit to collect your money, i know that online shaming can be effective in collecting debt but it shouldn't also be used to ridicule or blackmail a family to the extend of the victim committing suicide to save face, i still stand with my word, in a sane society, even in detention, she can still sue, also sue taxify and could also lead to the ban of the guy you guys are helping

to be sincere, i supported the action of your guys in calling her out but once you guys started involving parent, family members and class mates, i was against it, that is carrying it to far.

i am sure, it was her number you used to track her to coded runs, also we shouldnt forget that her face was covered,
what r u saying? I'm trying to figure any sense here but found none....Not just making sense...

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie:
The reality is this:

The enemy of a man is another man like himself not a woman

who will rob another man when he has nothing-- another man like him
who will kill another man just for fun- another man like him
who will scam defraud a man-another man like him
who will steal, kill and rape his woman- another man like him
who will kidnap him, his wife and children-another man like him
who will steal his car and property-another man like him

90% of crimes are carried out by men to attack other men, men thinking women are their problems are the weak and frustrated ones, they cant stand the strong men, to have a sense of superiority, they take their anger on women, see those men when arguing with their fellow men, you will pity for them.

I've been following your posts on this thread and I make bold to say, u always side the women regardless of who's at fault. Just like Angryigboman said, "did u try to help recover the money when the girl refused to pay", HELL NO. but u were so quick to come to her defense after she was COERCED into making the payment. Your post reeks of a low life feminist, but then, what do I know. Continue my dear, u're doing well.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Season2 ; Episode1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 5:05am On Feb 25, 2020
mrjaydee:
Fight for like 6pages.. make una continue.
Set Awon Keyboard Warriors

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 5:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Romeo3:
go and do a search of sexylassie on Google before you quote me again.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 5:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
Do you now have a roof under your head?
Last time I checked, you were living in Andrews Elantra

You deserve no pity. Bloody criminal

Do you mean a roof over your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie:
The reality is this:

The enemy of a man is another man like himself not a woman

who will rob another man when he has nothing-- another man like him
who will kill another man just for fun- another man like him
who will scam defraud a man-another man like him
who will steal, kill and rape his woman- another man like him
who will kidnap him, his wife and children-another man like him
who will steal his car and property-another man like him

90% of crimes are carried out by men to attack other men, men thinking women are their problems are the weak and frustrated ones, they cant stand the strong men, to have a sense of superiority, they take their anger on women, see those men when arguing with their fellow men, you will pity for them.

You accused someone of seeking attention with this style of writing and you’re doing the same.

Y’all are quick to call each other names (on a faceless forum, for crying out loud).

You can all agree to disagree in a civil manner. Better still, just ignore quotes you feel are petty and let some semblance of sanity reign.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2020
anonimi:

Do you mean a roof over your head?
Tnx modified.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EaRtHgUy(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Do you guys still ask riders to stay in the front of the car because of this VIO issue. I just wanna know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2020
ndubuis:
Guys, can anyone do offline to Ibadan tomorrow from Ajah? The lady said she cannot pay above 15k If you are interested, drop your number please. I'll give her your number to call. Time of pickup is 12 noon.

PS: It's a one way trip. Just to drop her off at Ibadan from Ajah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Romeo3:
More farcical garbage.

When you decide to be a thief be ready for the consequences. You are so stupid for not knowing the gravity of her crime. You commonized 4000 naira. You defend a heartless thief who refused to show remorse until her parents were involved.

So so stupid you are. You read where the driver said that his son's school fees made him go out that day, only to be scammed by a prostitute who doesn't value herself and you still defend her because to you, 4k is small. You would do worse to this girl if she had taken your personal money.

But if after putting yourself in drivers shoes, and you have one single nerve to defend her actions then you are irredeemably hopeless and I'm really sorry for the unfortunate man that has to live with, and deal with your lopsided thinking on a daily.

What a disgrace!

You're here defending your fellow drivers, how can you not expect a prostitute to defend her fellow prostitute?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2020
donfortune48:

You're here defending your fellow drivers, how can you not expect a prostitute to defend her fellow prostitute?
hmm. Touche.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Gazzuzz logistics services now operational.

Pickup drop off packages at affordable rates.

Office is located in Mushin which means you can easily order for parts in the market and have them delivered to your doorstep.

Active thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/5704711/easy-part-purchases-ladipo-market

Contact

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.