Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742978 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blackbishop:

No is about your comment above ma'am

.... Staff is pretty competent. PM me and if it's something they can handle I'll redirect it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
radautoworks:

ROFL!! Okay. Called to tell them not to charge you but it was too late.

Hope more perf will follow you come or something bera.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
radautoworks:
What about this since someone brought up the fact many don't own their cars? If they don't use the service, at the end of the year we will give them cash equivalent.

Driver with highest number of referrals wins? It's simple and mutually beneficial. When referrals come in the give us your NL handle. To motivate, we give them a 10% if they give us the NL handle of who referred them. Referrals have to actually get some work done or buy something. Thoughts?

We can do the same thing for the restaurant separately and winner gets 2 free meals a month for the year?

Good idea but how do you track referrer and referees/ the entire process?

your idea works very well for online process because it is easy to track but for offline, it is expensive and hard to track, you will have to integrate crm processes and coupon.

better will be to implement a cheaper one like the one i gave above, it is cheap and easy to track here even on nairaland.

for those that do not own their cars, anytime they refer their boss to your office and boss pay for services, they can get a copy of the receipts and still qualify for the promo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
radautoworks:
What about this since someone brought up the fact many don't own their cars? If they don't use the service, at the end of the year we will give them cash equivalent.

Driver with highest number of referrals wins? It's simple and mutually beneficial. When referrals come in the give us your NL handle. To motivate, we give them a 10% if they give us the NL handle of who referred them. Referrals have to actually get some work done or buy something. Thoughts?

We can do the same thing for the restaurant separately and winner gets 2 free meals a month for the year?

Ma’am what do you plan to achieve with the give aways? It needs to be carefully planned and tracked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
radautoworks:

JamRockin" fried rice on the menu. You can ask for spicy but careful what you wish for!

https://www.jamrockcaribbeancuisine.com/

They can even deliver to your car

Wow!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omoba2012(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
tojahh:

Bradpitt?

Thought you have a car you use?

Nope...in need of one right now..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hello
If you're in need of a driver partner for uber/bolt services, I am available.
Kindly quote or email me and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Guys on Bolt, aw u dey cope with this gps error issue? Abi na only me the thing dey affect? I Don ask for trip review tire today o especially when I pass tru Lekki link bdrige toll gate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sometime's low tech is the simplest way. When referrals comes in all they have to do it give us the NL handle that referred them. We keep a table with handles and number of referrals. Highest wins. Gets some more exposure for us and free food and/or maintenance for two or more drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
In that case, if you want to get your car checked at radautowork's place, please tell me, so I can refer you to her, and then you mention my moniker cool

Too much sense wee not kee me angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
izzou:
In that case, if you want to get your car checked at radautowork's place, please tell me, so I can refer you to her, and then you mention my moniker cool

wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
sexylassie:

Good idea but how do you track referrer and referees/ the entire process?

your idea works very well for online process because it is easy to track but for offline, it is expensive and hard to track, you will have to integrate crm processes and coupon.

better will be to implement a cheaper one like the one i gave above, it is cheap and easy to track here even on nairaland.

for those that do not own their cars, anytime they refer their boss to your office and boss pay for services, they can get a copy of the receipts and still qualify for the promo.

Very much on point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
dru23:

I just want service the engine ... wait o ,are we really sure this sexylassie of a thing na woman? He fit be say na man wey dey just the play with our mind...

He fit be man... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2020

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
If you are a night owl, this trick may help you too.

You have to be smart to pull this off well and not endanger your life. Also make sure when bargaining that nobody has entered your car.

When I was still driving, there was this trick I normally use to catch car jackers, criminals, bandits and thieves anytime I drive at night.

Infact, all my night driving was offline. You request me, I call and tell you that we are going to do it offline. Once you agree, I drive to you and initiate my trick. I call it the "Greedy Man Exposure".

What I do basically is to cancel the trip when you are with me and then tell you a very high amount that is way above the estimated fare. If you agree to that amount, I will simply engage my throttle and run away.

For instance I was at Fela shrine one day when someone requested me to Agege. I told him offline and he said ok. When I arrived there, I saw 3 other guys. Thats the First red flag. Now on bolt app, the fare should not be more than 1500 because there is no traffic. I told him that from Fela shrine to Agege offline is 10 thousand. He pretended as if he was thinking and then told me 8k. In my mind I was like "Na Dem". He wanted to use same greedy trick on me and bait me. I may not even make it back alive from that trip. I simply engaged my gear and ran away.

Some mumu drivers will even tell them to say the price they will pay. Once he hears 10k, he will become greedy and go. Lol.

Who pays 10k from Ikeja to Agege? A distance of not more than 15 kilometres? O boy na death and robbery dey call u oo.

Inukwa 10k from Ikeja to Agege? When Lagos to Onitsha with GIG is 7k? All these Mushin and Agege criminals self.

Bros talk true dem don block you, is ask I ask ooo.

I am having headache on my leg, don't attack me ooo.
Let me take cover fess
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
As a driver do this to make your car engine last longer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsNxg8oeCzA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
izzou:

Second hustle don start be that. Na to go oshodi park go mobilise danfo buses go the workshop.
Cc: madam radauto, i hope danfo/kurupe too can come. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicko247: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good evening guys please I just want to start this hustle..please I want to know if Uber and taxify still require hackney and lasdri permit ..if yes where can I get it done ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
radautoworks:

wink

I won a free coupon online
To come and check my car. And dt d coupon will expire 23rd of march.
I was a bit skeptical. Make I no drive go lekki and someone will turn me down cos of awoof.
But with this I might give it a try.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
davit:
Guys on Bolt, aw u dey cope with this gps error issue? Abi na only me the thing dey affect? I Don ask for trip review tire today o especially when I pass tru Lekki link bdrige toll gate.

The matter tire me o... I was going to bring it up here this evening. And for me, it usually happens on cash trips not card that they can deduct later on their own. Lost 1.2K last week because of the issue. This night again, another 1.1K. Sent a message to the lady. I still dey wait alert. The matter don tire me. I even tried checking current price, the thing no gree load. Yesterday I tried same, the current price was higher than the final price due to same GPS error ish...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2020
BAZ001:

I was a bit skeptical. Make I no drive go lekki and someone will turn me down cos of awoof.

All our coupons are legit as long as I post it or it's on our website

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:

Good evening ma

Please what's the name of this thing? angry

I mean the correct and complete English name sad

Crank Shaft
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heykayxx(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2020
sofdoc1:

Crank Shaft
shocked grin
Crankshaft ko, cam shaft ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 1:12am On Mar 14, 2020
sofdoc1:

Crank Shaft

Crank wot!.??!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by economia1: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2020
I am asking this question not because I want to disrespect the integrity of this tread and everyone here but because here is the closest place I can get a good answer.

I have a minibus I am thinking of giving out for hire purchase but the security aspect of it is what I can not handle. Giving such a vehicle to someone I have no prior knowledge of except what he disclose to me.

What is the possibility of the hiree running away with the vehicle and will not be able to be traced through the address he initially provided?

1. What is the best practice in the market as regards the security aspect of hire purchase?

2. Do hirer just hand-over the vehicle to the hiree with hire purchase agreement signed by both parties and the guarantors?

3. What nature of guarantors needed?

4. Is it compulsory to use technology like a tracker in the hp biz (please specify the best you have used)?

I want to know how people handle the security aspect of hire purchase business?

please save a soul.

Do quote me.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:

So you expect me to go change brake pad for 40k, so you'll win free food?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2020
donfortune48:

So you expect me to go change brake pad for 40k, so you'll win free food?

angry angry

Change the damn brake pads and let me know. Who cares how much you pay? angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2020
BAZ001:

Asin enh... The other I drove to and fro from abule egba to radauto to work on my car the next day morning I woke up with severe headache that I couldn't go to work all through.

What's going on in lagos? The traffic we used to experience during the era of Gov Tinubu has returned with all its demons and acquaintances.
I just wonder what kind of Governor lagos state has.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IMO01: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2020
This car is still available

Very good for Uber users

Check my profile to see more pictures.

Make una no vex oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
economia1:
I am asking this question not because I want to disrespect the integrity of this tread and everyone here but because here is the closest place I can get a good answer.

I have a minibus I am thinking of giving out for hire purchase but the security aspect of it is what I can not handle. Giving such a vehicle to someone I have no prior knowledge of except what he disclose to me.

What is the possibility of the hiree running away with the vehicle and will not be able to be traced through the address he initially provided?

1. What is the best practice in the market as regards the security aspect of hire purchase?

2. Do hirer just hand-over the vehicle to the hiree with hire purchase agreement signed by both parties and the guarantors?

3. What nature of guarantors needed?

4. Is it compulsory to use technology like a tracker in the hp biz (please specify the best you have used)?

I want to know how people handle the security aspect of hire purchase business?

please save a soul.

Do quote me.
After you have bought the bus you're now coming to ask how things are done. Didn't you carryout a good findings b4 venturing into the business or are you one of those that goes with any trending business?

Anyways, even with security deposit if people want to fuvk u up they'll the only thing you need is God in your business.

1. Verify his address and the addresses of his guarantors
2. At least let one of his guarantors have a good property in lagos.
3. Both guarantors should/must be either a civil servant or clergyman.
4. Install a car tracker to your vehicle.
5. Get his biodata and that of a close family relative.
6. State it boldly on the contract if you don't find him his guarantors pays for any damages.
7. Skiped my mind, I'm sure someone else with better experience will state more.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:

angry angry

Change the damn brake pads and let me know. Who cares how much you pay? angry

Lol..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
IMO01:
This car is still available

Very good for Uber users

Check my profile to see more pictures.

Make una no vex oh
I see lots of interested buyers on your thread bidding for 1M; I'm not in any position to tell you what amount to sell but lately - The "Nigeria used" corrolla is slightly been sold for about 900 to 1.1M due to the fact that people are now having eyes for 03 to 05 civic.

If you DON'T NEED cash quickly - You can still sell at 1.3M but you would have to wait for someone who loves Toyota so much they would forgo a 1.2 TOKS civic for a Nigeria Used corrolla 1.3

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Sonnick(m), Gr8mind07(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.