Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805321 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
coker007:

Hello
Call this number 07066608069, he goes by the name Mr orobosa (it's Benin), tell him from Juwon coker

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
radautoworks:

Agreed but would take the risk and help a few people than none. We try to vet the foundations we work with but what do we then do, not help at all?
Just start the help now since you're accumulating all the wealth for charity. Let me bring my car next month ma. I don't have money o grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
SaintHilary:

PROS: ● If you will be driving it yourself, you'd definitely make "some" money [not like the #CorollaGeng though.

●You go light oven tire for the hustle pass Tojahh with such car

●LuxuryDriverNg (Driverprenure) drives a Mercedes and he's still Alive and Hustling

●You'll be hardly stoped by LASTMA n Co, also you wont have the "Na Uber" tag

CONS"

●I dey come I won light oven...

I thought you were a saint?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Encountered a rider I pick from somewhere in oniru to Ikeja yesterday. On getting to the pick up location, she waved and got into the car.
Me: good evening ma'am
Rider: hey good evening, ehmmm... I hope you accept transfers?
Me: (hmmmm, well its UBER) sure. But to save yourself the stress, why not just do card trips.
Rider: is it not "you people" that caused it. Every time I order and drivers see its card, they start complaining, had no choice but to deactivate the card.
Me: personally I prefer card trips.
Rider: really?
Me: it saves me the headache of trying to look for change and cash transactions delays movements in sensitive areas where you ain't allowed to stop or park.
Rider: that makes sense, but who knows the kinda rider I might encounter tomorrow.
Me: well different people with different reasoning.

From the whole story, I guess the transfer option was really a medium force on riders by some drivers. The more reason only a few would consent you before commencement of the trip.
During same trip
Me: it is possible you might start encountering drivers who wouldn't allow you eat in their car, so get ready.
Rider: oh the biscuits. I understand there are many messy eaters who messes up the car and makes the car susceptible to ants and the rest.
Me: yeah..... the conduct of riders determines my action.
Rider: ok.

Really some riders knows the right thing to do but they just like to be told.
God bless the hustle.

I also once took a guy from Lekki to ikotun and back to Lekki. On getting to admiralty way, he was like
Rider: bros pls I'm seriously hungry, I'm not sure I can that to that long journey on an empty stomach.
Me: ok........ he did a take away and came back to the car
Rider: thanks
Me: uw
Rider: I hope I can eat in the car oo, because the last time I tried eating in an uber in Dubai, the driver change am for me oo. He was so strict that I can't eat anything in his car or he will end the trip.
Me: really.
Rider: I dey tell you. Just just respect myself and waited till I got out of the car.

Obviously some riders knows this rule cuz they are enlightened and exposed but because its 9ja, rules can be bent. I couldn't be strict because I knew I was gonna make money from the trip. The trip lasted 5hrs 51 minutes. Would I have allowed the rider to starve while I bought Pepsi and rite for myself....?

God bless the hustle......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
deedee44:

Just start the help now since you're accumulating all the wealth for charity. Let me bring my car next month ma. I don't have money o grin

Tell him. It's his money lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2020
BAZ001:

Noooooo way! Did you say FMC Ebutte Metta
Pls can you PM her number or did you hear the surname?
Is she slim
Pls I want to know if she really d one that did this rubbish cos I know oyinye in FMC.
But I don't want to believe she's d one.
Yea. Slim, dark girl. But i think i removed the number from my saved list after the resolution
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Yes oh, but it pains me when I get trips of 400 naira, like it psychologically drains my energy. cry

Rider will now be like, increase the AC angry
In Most cases these N400 trips comes with about 3-4 riders.

Can U imagine!
Inside life itself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2020
hello house.....

I am a Uber and taxify driver with good ratings on both platform and I can show you my data page for confirmation.

I need a Car to drive on the platform as I can afford to remit weekly 25k without story and also I am available for hire purchase.

If you have any contact to help a brother please do , thanks.

contact on : 0816 703 0003
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2020
yommie007:
Those girls will always be like: is the AC ON?
The kind of driver wey me be, I'll just increase it to the max and shut the vent on my own side. grin
You killing your fan by so doing, also, don't cool when the fan is on the higheat, rather its breeze that blows.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You are giving the poor car a headache
Lol... My car no poor oooh...grin

Anyways, thanks a million I'll do as you advised tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2020
yommie007:
Encountered a rider I pick from somewhere in oniru to Ikeja yesterday. On getting to the pick up location, she waved and got into the car.
Me: (hmmmm, well its UBER) sure. But to save yourself the stress, why not just do card trips.
Rider: is it not "you people" that caused it. Every time I order and drivers see its card, they start complaining, had no choice but to deactivate the card.
Me: it saves me the headache of trying to look for change and cash transactions delays movements in sensitive areas where you ain't allowed to stop or park.
Rider: that makes sense, but who knows the kinda rider I might encounter tomorrow.

From the whole story, I guess the transfer option was really a medium force on riders by some drivers. The more reason only a few would consent you before commencement of the trip.
During same trip
Me: it is possible you might start encountering drivers who wouldn't allow you eat in their car, so get ready.
Rider: oh the biscuits. I understand there are many messy eaters who messes up the car and makes the car susceptible to ants and the rest.

God bless the hustle.

I also once took a guy from Lekki to ikotun and back to Lekki. On getting to admiralty way, he was like
Rider: bros pls I'm seriously hungry, I'm not sure I can that to that long journey on an empty stomach.
Rider: I hope I can eat in the car oo, because the last time I tried eating in an uber in Dubai, the driver change am for me oo. He was so strict that I can't eat anything in his car or he will end the trip.
Rider: I dey tell you. Just just respect myself and waited till I got out of the car.

Obviously some riders knows this rule cuz they are enlightened and exposed but because its 9ja, rules can be bent. I couldn't be strict because I knew I was gonna make money from the trip. The trip lasted 5hrs 51 minutes. Would I have allowed the rider to starve while I bought Pepsi and rite for myself....?

You are very right bro..

But 5hrs journey ....na badgry Una go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Funjosh(m): 2:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Vision2045:

You are very right bro..

But 5hrs journey ....na badgry Una go

Lekki to Ikotun back to Lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Funjosh:

Lekki to Ikotun back to Lekki

Na those kind trip I dey like... Long trip come carry square...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:19am On Mar 17, 2020
yommie007:

During same trip

God bless the hustle.

Very very True, 70% of my trips driver will always ask on phone or immediately I seat if it's card or cash and it's always card. 6 out of 10 will frown at card dt they prefer cash because they want to buy fuel , if I peep at fuel gauge it's still half tank.
On two occasions driver asked me to change it to cash trip I no gree. A driver had canceled cos of card trip before but I will rather do card than transfer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:23am On Mar 17, 2020
slamstanlee:

Yea. Slim, dark girl. But i think i removed the number from my saved list after the resolution

This na very big shame, let me pretend she's not the one maybe it's another Dr oyinye dt is slim and dark.
Because this one has a very innocent look and daddy's girl type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 3:27am On Mar 17, 2020
1daboi:
new or toks
Has to be second hand o. That phone na big phone. Think I would go with the hauwei.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mikefem58(m): 4:43am On Mar 17, 2020
I'm considering signing up my car on the Uber/Taxify platform, please I want advice on how to go about it and also want to know if it's lucrative?
You advice and tips would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16am On Mar 17, 2020
northbird:

Just my opinion, have ur rewire clean the fuel filter in the tank with petrol. He shd wash very well wt petrol

Or he could replace the filter ( not pump) and try and see if it goes off on motion again.
I hope your fuel tank is not dirty.

Just like saying have a bath with water.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mikefem58(m): 5:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Are you a female as stated on your profile?
Coolkhat:
Good morning guys,

If you're in need of a driver for Uber and bolt, I'm available for rentals.
Kindly quote or email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2020
BAZ001:

Very very True, 70% of my trips driver will always ask on phone or immediately I seat if it's card or cash and it's always card. 6 out of 10 will frown at card dt they prefer cash because they want to buy fuel , if I peep at fuel gauge it's still half tank.
On two occasions driver asked me to change it to cash trip I no gree. A driver had canceled cos of card trip before but I will rather do card than transfer.
Most Bolt rides i’ve taken, had their fuel gauges on empty.
Never even done a distance more than 5km in them. Before you go and leave a grown man stranded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

In Most cases these N400 trips comes with about 3-4 riders.

Can U imagine!
Inside life itself

I remember one guy I took from Admiralty way to one of the estates around. The guy kept fiddling with the AC, I allowed him eat his snack but he was already getting on my nerves. I completely lost it when he put his feet up on my dashboard.
My dashboard that I recently polished. I gave him a proper dressing down that day.
The trip turned out to ₦500 and I had to wait for his brother to come down and pay because he doesn't have any cash on him...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2020
To all the drivers out to hustle today, may God bless you with God fearing riders and safe trips.
And to all the fleet owners may God bless you with patience and good news all through.
To all the auto workers also be blessed with cheerful and understanding customers
Stay blessed and don't stress

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Stop buying parts. Have someone check length of cam chain tensioner rod. probably stretched.
Hmm. Madam which kind English be this one, lol... Pls can you break it down.

Note: this code was first scanned at your work oga then asked me to get those sensors replaced.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2020
northbird:

One of d reasons I dumped uber. How can I take you on a distance of like 4- 5km n I had to do like 1.8-2km again to pick you up.

I end trip n I see #300. For God's sake, wat is #300 again.

No. I can't cope wt DT kind of pricing abeg.

Hahaha... Another frustrating part pointed...

Test driving yesterday I carried a gut on a 11-12km destination trip ends on N800. Uber said the distance was 6km. Guy man just tire like over ripe plantain even to do price review self tire me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2020
northbird:

Just my opinion, have ur rewire clean the fuel filter in the tank with petrol. He shd wash very well wt petrol

Or he could replace the filter ( not pump) and try and see if it goes off on motion again.
I hope your fuel tank is not dirty.

Tank is very clean oh my guy...i was surprised when I saw how neat tank is last week when I changed the full pump in full.

Thanks though will give it a try as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Raise your hand cheesy

3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
yommie007:

During same trip

God bless the hustle.

This is reasonable to a default.
Not some riders like a woman I picked somewhere around abattoir, agege, she was even eating right from inside her estate and into my car. I immediately told her politely ahe can't eat on my car but she adamantly refused instead she suggested I roll down saying she is not a kid that will eat littering the whole place. End of trip I still cleaned some stains from her food and pickes out some seeds of rice.

This was an enlightened Hausa woman with those their good accent. Las Las madam gave me 1star claiming I'm rude.

In burna boy's voice, watin man go do? When there're no jobs out there.
Even Sexylasie self talk am say uber drivers deserve no respect because its not a professional job, after all we sisnt applied for it with our University degree.

Who am I to argue that vital point with her? gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolkhat: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2020
mikefem58:
Are you a female as stated on your profile?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Vision2045:

Na those kind trip I dey like... Long trip come carry square...
While you wish for such trip pray you never get it on a 25% else you're a gonna.

I once did a long trip from VI to Otta, trip took about 4-5hrs and it was on a 1.4 surge plus on a 3% uber commission. The surge alone added about 4k to the original fare.
Trip was a scheduled offline trip but we resorted to doing it online and in the end it paid off rather than offline.
I closed the day afterwards.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
BAZ001:

This na very big shame, let me pretend she's not the one maybe it's another Dr oyinye dt is slim and dark.
Because this one has a very innocent look and daddy's girl type.

This description is fitting into my ideal woman. I want to marry a doctor oo

Please, who can get me Dr. Onyinye's number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EvansU: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2020
fajgmail:
hello house.....

I am a Uber and taxify driver with good ratings on both platform and I can show you my data page for confirmation.

I need a Car to drive on the platform as I can afford to remit weekly 25k without story and also I am available for hire purchase.

If you have any contact to help a brother please do , thanks.

contact on : 0816 703 0003

I came across this, might be of help to you.

Do you need a car for hire purchase on the Uber and Bolt (Taxify) platform?

Please call the below numbers and schedule a visit to our office in Allen Avenue.

20, Ogunsiji Close, off Adeboye Solanke Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja - Lagos

Call :
+234 1 453 7261
+234 903 231 9005
+234 703 731 3114

Lagos residents only

Available cars include:

2003-2007 corolla’s
2007 Kia Rio
2007 Hyundai Azera
2004-5 Camry

Call any of the numbers above, and schedule a visit to our office in Allen Avenue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Can never understand why some drivers will prefer cash to card trips and then turn around to accept bank transfers. You may never relate, the mentality of some of these drivers. Strange at best.

Some riders make outrageous requests quite often and when you decline, they will say "but other drivers don't use to complain" .

I don't know if it's poverty, illiteracy, lack of planning, low self-esteem or a combination of all of the above that is plaguing some drivers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dckng16(m), gloryon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.