Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4836661 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Your mama has spoken
All women na our mama

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Make we start.... Am itching to start..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Make we start.... Am itching to start..

Who is you

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lots of immature people on this thread

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

All women na our mama

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Your mama has spoken
My kasala no be 4 small pikin like u. Dru
Last warning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
From curses, so you guys have gone to abusing your momma and papa?

This is disappointing.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Sebi my own mama still fat. Thank God.
But your own mama commit suicide because of shame. "Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Who is you

I could be your worse critic.... But am praying to God for guidance.. Devil is tempting me , and I will not let the devil use me ..nope ,nope .......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
It’s hot in here...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fostercat(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bishop is a calm, educated guy. He's got a degree from a reputable university in computer science and also knows his mechanical work. Dont listen to all the rubbish some haters must have tag him with the guy is good and I can boldly recommend him.

If the problem persist afterwards he'll come fix look at it again with no charges attached. I've used his services and my car is doing fine.

Do well to contact him and thank me later with a bottle of aromatic schinap

Contact and address please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

Sebi my own mama still fat. Thank God.
But your own mama commit suicide because of shame. "Ewu

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Babadee1900:
It’s hot in here...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
peeps4u:
From curses, so you guys have gone to abusing your momma and papa?

This is disappointing.
When the idiot feels he is above everyone. Yet he cant park his car for this crisis to go dwn because of hunger.
He go come here dey form wetin him no be.
Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

My kasala no be 4 small pikin like u. Dru
Last warning

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Then watch ur mouth and stay on ur lane

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fostercat:

Contact and address please?
Bishop over to you. Ive done my own part.

Don't forget to get my drink when you're done oooh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Type please. Dnt u know how to make sentence of ur own? I dnt do copy and paste. Im an egyptian

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

I could be your worse critic.... But am praying to God for guidance.. Devil is tempting me , and I will not let the devil use me ..nope ,nope .......
cool grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

Type please. Dnt u know how to make sentence of ur own? I dnt do copy and paste. Im an egyptian

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

I
You're next in line to be curse... Unless you mind your unguided words. Watch and see how your fellow eherbal perishes within a short time.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

You want come beat me for house? U no fear coronavirus at all .. You get mind o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lets settle this once and for all since you dont want to grow up and have sense. Right now I laying a curse on you and this curse will follow you till you go down to your untimely grave. Henceforth, may you never find peace in your life, everyday you wake upand go out evil reports is all that will be said of you. All the sins your fathers have committed will come down upon you from these day henceforth. With the anointing upon my head I pronounce these curses on you the universe have heard me so they'll carry out the words of my mouth against you.

Xtreme stupidity

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

You want come beat me for house? U no fear coronavirus at all .. You get mind o
I dey ur street already self. But na distance fight. Yeye guy. Lol
Or better still, fight from home thing as we work from home

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

I dey ur street already self. But na distance fight. Yeye guy. Lol
Or better still, fight from home thing as we work from home

How you enter Yankee so fast.. You be witch or wizard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raimzo: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good evening to you all. I am new on this trend and I am sorry for jumping into this quarrel. I see that the house is settling some issues.
Please I need your help. I am looking forward to registering my Honda accord I VTEC 2012 on taxify/ Uber. What other thing(s) do I need to put in place. Please I need to know what to do. Thanks in anticipation of your kind advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

How you enter Yankee so fast.. You be witch or wizard
Lol. Thats the power of the pyramid in Giza.
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
dru23:

Time to move on .. But the fact remains you still owing me. And also you still owe from previous weeks that you were balancing 5k naira extra weekly on top your weekly payment ..

I am not calling you a thief, but a thief is a thief regardless if he or she steals 1kobo or 1million .. Plus do you expect me to bare all the cost of the windscreen and damage hood of the car ..

The 15k naira that was given to you for damages do u think it will cover the cost of my car? And u know that I don't joke with repairs .. Anytime an issues arises with the car I fix it right away.. So you can't deny it at all, go and write it down you will not see a better partner than me..

Like I said time to move on, and all is forgiven......
please don't be offended, thought you said the accident was entirely his fault and that he was beating up for causing the accident?
How come he was giving 15k again?
Besides you never mentioned it before, by the way by now with your experience (you always impress us with) I expect you to know this is part of the uber business package and that's why it was suggested you run insurance but you claim they are scam.
Or you expect someone you accusing of not paying promptly to fix the car or bring the 60k you spent fixing the car?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
peeps4u:
LOL. All is well

Bro, what is amusing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

This our pope that usually appear wen war has gone down.

Boss u self don talk em say person wey mad man beat em guidance, if e see blackbishop, he go use em trafficator light

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), uwemjack(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.