Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735014 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:

It's like all of you are omitting the conditions attached.
1. Should this pandemic be extended

2. extra resources- if available -

3. may discretely be shared

Nigerians don't read in between the lines.
Sorry we don't read carefully we just jump to conclusions even in agreement/contracts

Even after what Buhari said police still dey street dey hold anybody outside, wether na drugs u wan buy or food na to carry you. So I heard I never step out. But I don see video

My thought - if u carry 1 Coro guy with 10 people wey no get Coro no be disaster.
Why dey say make food store open if na to arrest people wey go out without I D cards.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
dru23:

God forgives, so I have already forgiven him .. And I also extended my assistance to him .. If he needs shelter,food, water ,money etc during these trying epidemic period, he can reach out to me
And Don Jazzy on the beat

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
dru23:

The fact of the matter is most can't afford it .. The few that can afford it have good jobs.. And how many of you guys here can afford radauto or take your car to a highly qualified mechanics ...every business has a targeted market ..

I sell my products to a targeted audience and it's a niche market.. ... you seems to be very emotional with your response

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:

It's like all of you are omitting the conditions attached.
1. Should this pandemic be extended

2. extra resources- if available -

3. may discretely be shared

Thank you! I've been watching. This is how people get into contracts they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
chijioke17:

I have been going through your comments for a while, sometimes you make lots of sense, other times, not so much. You seem to throw around the fact that you base outside the country so ...

superio-inferior mentality. And if you do dissapoint me, then I take it you are mature as some of your posts portray.

N.B: in all my argument I made use of the word 'average'

Thank you. I wanted to type this but I didn't care enough to grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:

Russian what? I'm lost

It's a game where you put one bullet in a gun, spin the barrel, point the barrel at your head and take your chances grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

USA Castrol oil price still remains the same

That's your survival package
Person never chop food finish na to buy oil e go fit do?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

It's a game where you put one bullet in a gun, spin the barrel, point the barrel at your head and take your chances grin
I'm not qualified for that kind of game grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:

I'm not qualified for that kind of game grin

If you get luck you qualify na grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mr. Drua23: pls ow much is it?
izzou:

grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

Almighty radautoworks quoted me, nawa o, this guy don carry my leg come out, me wey be background person

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Went to apapa this morning
Omo police check point pass 10 road was free.
To and fro was 45min.

Did police ask for your ID card or u be essential worker ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Postingnonsense: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
dru23:

All is forgiven and I wish you the best .....stay safe during this coronavirus epidemic.......

So you were afraid. It's a good thing you piped down, I now have your location and will deploy the necessary action if you misbehave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Postingnonsense: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

He is not worth it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Postingnonsense: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
I think it is time

I will humble you boy.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

I no get luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Another 4 pages about to be wasted angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
chijioke17:

Almighty radautoworks quoted me, nawa o, this guy don carry my leg come out, me wey be background person

Almighty kwa?? You want thunder and lightening to strike me abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

Edakun.... Shey I qualify

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Postingnonsense:

So you were afraid. It's a good thing you piped down, I now have your location and will deploy the necessary action of you misbehave.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
omorkelly:
Mr. Drua23: pls ow much is it?

My people o .. Make I dance small , you just cheer me up now ,now .. Battle after battle from nairaland since yesterday.. And finally person talk better things and ask for my engine oil price....

My USA Castrol is 12k naira.... You know I Import them directly from the USA .. Dollar has gone up o ...But still my prices are still low ......

It should be available this week .. Lagos lock down is causing huge delay ...

You be better person my brother ...thanks for asking

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
radautoworks:

Plz ma, do I qualify? Extend your generosity to my side.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
I laugh in Chinese. grin grin Na now riders will really feel the impact of uber/bolt drivers.
slamstanlee:
I dey agbara ijanikin chilling, put on my app, increase the km radius to 40.... In 2 seconds Gbam gbam gbam grin

I just laugh n ignored

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
How many litres? Picture? Spec?
dru23:

My people o .. Make I dance small , you just cheer me up now ,now .. Battle after battle from nairaland since yesterday.. And finally person talk better things and ask for my engine oil price....

My USA Castrol is 12k naira.... You know I Import them directly from the USA .. Dollar has gone up o ...But still my prices are still low ......

It should be available this week .. Lagos lock down is causing huge delay ...

You be better person my brother ...thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
peeps4u:

Many of us had shut down since last week Monday. So the mail makes no real difference.

Today is my day10 at home bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
deedee44:
Do you know who i am? , do you know who i am? Na so hold take dey build.
And na over confidence they make february no gree complete. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
davit:
How many litres? Picture? Spec?

5w30 .. 5quarts enough for most cars especially v4 engine

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
donfortune48:

Today is my day10 at home bro.

Today is day 25 for me .. Am going crazy and almost losing my mind... prison self is better than this stay home thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=87961191][/quote]

Just my p.o.v. ma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dolapomi(m), glambo(m), Realtol(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.