Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764238 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
You guys should let this American matter rest na

Nitori Olorun angry

For the first time in my life, I prefer to read computerglobal VIN check adverts than this sad

Mummy radautoworks, happy Sunday kiss
Tojahh, no let me shekpe for you angry

Yesterday was Sunday
The day before yesterday was Sunday
Today is Sunday
Tomorrow is Sunday

Kai... angry
Hahahah...

I swear everyday is like weekend right now.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
radautoworks:

It was too easy!
You're right. It is well. I haf leave shim.

Please bury the hatchet. Thanks @ MUMMY RADAUTOWORKS

runs away before my angry brother will give me a coronating novel e-slap grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
kodred:

Life as we are used to it will change most definitely. Somehow, it feels like this covid is an orchestrated effort by whoever to achieve whatever. I mean look at how Trump reacted so nonchalantly. How can almighty American president react that way? The most important president in the world? Something is not right.

Abeg pass me that MJ. My head don full.
You can have you it bro after all what are friends for?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

This even brings me to one question I have been meaning to ask. Most of you that has been calling [b]Rat
autoworks Mummy, does it mean you people don't have mummy at home?
Silence they say is best for fools and idiots like you who dont even have a father let alone a mother if you do you I'm sure you'll have some little respect for a woman.

Shame on you and those that like your stupid post.

Bastered son of a prostitute moda.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
dru23:

Funny guy.... Hunger never wired you yet.. Same guy that was asking me not to forget him during this lock down period lol smh
As I no come hear from you nko? Send me small thing naa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, BUT I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME MAKE A DELIVERY OF TWO ITEMS FROM ITAMAGA IKORODU TO OWOROSHOKI IKORODU.
Folable make-up chair and a bead curtain.
My contact is on my signature.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Has peace returned to the thread now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Football or soccer? Make I start new argument grin
Which one be soccer undecided
Table soccer? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vision2045:
Abeggy Make them just give Liverpool the EPL Trophy..

Givers never lack ni. My brother anybody can still win that league untill it's mathematically impossible grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
peeps4u:
For where? How will peace return when we've jobless men and women wirh no money keep them going.

The annoying thing is instead of us to be either be talking of Nigeria problem or how the future will turn out to be we r here talking of America problem as if America will cone and solve our problems for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Felicity0001:

For where? How will peace return when we've jobless men and women wirh no money keep them going.

The annoying thing is instead of us to be either be talking of Nigeria problem or how the future will turn out to be we r here talking of America problem as if America will cone and solve our problems for us.

It is well. I will check the thread again on tuesday or Wednesday, may be peace will have been back by then.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
shollywendy1:

Arabic/dutch/vlaam are very interesting language too.
My tuition fee wont scare you off. Hahaaaaaa.
Hurry up now and register!
I mean original arabic ooo not tokunbo or dilluted one oo. Lol
The one they write on slate with ink or with chalk smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
dru23:

In the early 2004 or so .. I think it was ABC news or so .. A story came out saying that Trump is not really a billionaire etc ...
Trump get upset and threaten to sue the network.. He stated that the network devalue his image by saying he is not a billionaire etc ....my point to you is that you can't point for sure if he is actually a billionaire, well he might be after his presidency ..

Trump on several occasions refuse to show is tax etc. That $3 billion you are saying is not for certain, dont get it twisted. He does not have public quoted companies that might give you a rough estimate of his worth.. So that $3 billion you saying take it with a pitch of salt...

Now real billionaires like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezoz, Mark Cuban, Mike Bloomberg (former mayor of New York). Just to name a few a the real billionaire you can actually get a good rough estimate of their wealth via their quoted companies or stocks .......

It is very unfortunate that you are so blind , sad at the sametime..Trump that you think you know very well is actually a lousy business man, he made money by beating the system especially through real estate, and most of the properties he claims he owns are thought Branding etc.. Meaning if you built an hotel or property for example he puts no money down , he just puts his name on the property..

Trump considers his name has a brand or label that is associate with wealth and luxury or the bull sh!t marketing tactics. A lot of his business is more of branding than anything else.. It is hard to separate which ones are his or which ones are branded using his name . He is very secretive, when it comes to Trump it is more of the more you look the less you see...

Whats so funny is that if you ask Trump if his $3 billion net worth is accurate, he will laugh and say no that he is worth more than that.. But if you ask him to prove it , stories go dey .. He will beat around the bush etc ....
Bros you no dey tire? Leave woman and join futbol discussion cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gentlelife50:

And then?
What about ucl?
Who should it go to?
Barcelona all the way. I have slept and dreamt and seen it. They lifted the cup right there on the pitch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
deedee44:

The one they write on slate with ink or with chalk smiley
Dapada! Slate bawo! Lol .
You can only get that kind of tutorial in olding days ile kewu( madrasa) jare.
We use computer devices to teach now.
I mean original Arabic not dilluted one.
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vision2045:
On my last post...about Liverpool.

My reason: instead of English FA declaring the season void....wouldn't it be better to just reward Liverpool for their unprecedented effort so far dis season..

While every other team who are in spot for Champions league...compete in an arranged Play off... And as well apply it to every team still open to relegation...

I am a Gunners....am just airing my personal opinion

Sorry I couldn't quote my mentions on the last post.
Ummm you have a point. Anyways I'll think about it and get back to you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
deedee44:

Barcelona all the way. I have slept and dreamt and seen it. They lifted the cup right there on the pitch

Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vision2045:
On my last post...about Liverpool.

My reason: instead of English FA declaring the season void.... wouldn't it be better to just reward Liverpool for their unprecedented effort so far dis season..

While every other team who are in spot for Champions league...compete in an arranged Play off... And as well apply it to every team still open to relegation...

I am a Gunners....am just airing my personal opinion

Sorry I couldn't quote my mentions on the last post.

Yeah, there is a certificate for that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
shollywendy1:

Dapada! Slate bawo! Lol .
You can only get that kind of tutorial in olding days ile kewu( madrasa) jare.
We use computer devices to teach now.
I mean original Arabic not dilluted one.
Lol
Lollll. Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
deedee44:

Well-done, Joseph the dreamer. So other clubs didn't dream about their own clubs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
deedee44:

Ummm you have a point. Anyways I'll think about it and get back to you
No just think am. It can not work that way.
You have made a good point before.
A point/game can still rescue some clubs out of their current zone.
Why are they only concerned about crowning the table leader? But never talked about the ones that will be relegated and promoted.
So if liverpool is crowned the winner without ending the league.
Then will leeds city( championship winner), westbrom and fulham also be denied promotion to the epl if no team is relegated but only crowned liverpool the winner?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
blissbliss:

This is not right!

Much is expected from you , you don’t need to do this.
Don’t get carried away with people hailing you.

We can all have conversations without resorting to ...

Stay safe!

Stop expecting people to behave in a certain way you expect them to. Y'all allow people express themselves in whatever way they deem fit.
Stop boxing people with the 'I expected more from you' shii

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
peeps4u:

Peace has been quarantined and Isolated due to the latest update in town. Expect s/he in about two weeks. Thanks for your care about peace. Peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odiagabros(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good evening Great Men of this forum, Please i need a delivery guy that can pick a package from ikoyi to orile Iganmu tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
peeps4u:

It is well. I will check the thread again on tuesday or Wednesday, may be peace will have been back by then.

Sword had been sheathed on this end. No go na!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2020

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:02am On Apr 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
My words may be vulgar but that does not remove the irrefutable truths buried within. You see this life? This life is just a pot of beans. If your own done, e done be for you.

I don't blame most of you that insult me. The blame belongs to the lord. O yes. If the Lord did not allow Yahoo boys to reduce my company to scrabble, will I have ended up as an ordinary Uber driver?

Did the word pinch you? Did you get pained by Uber drivers being called ordinary? But thats what you really are... Otherwise what explains that ordinary 3 weeks into the quarantine, Uber drivers are already posting account numbers asking for help too? I thought you guys had a job too?

I remember months back when I was campaigning that this thing is not a job. That this useless driving work is just a palliative to hold on to while you land a meaningful job that will really sustain you. Most of you were posting screenshots of 20k daily. Even one driver boasted of making 35k daily on bolt. Please where is the money now? How can most of you be broke by this time? Because 20k daily equals to 600k monthly! Are you telling me that you eat 1 bag of rice daily in your house because thats the only thing that will explain being broke at this stage.

Real people who really had a job will weather this storm for the next 2 years at least should this virus issue continue. But a time will come when 80% of drivers won't really know where their next meal will come from. Will you bet? wink wink wink

Before Yahoo Boys defrauded me and "our" company of 280 million naira (Two Hundred and Eighty million naira) and reduced me to an Uber driver, I knew what it means to have a job. For security purpose, I may or may not tell the story later. Then most of you will know why I hate human beings especially women so much. undecided undecided

You may be a billionaire today and people will be hailing you.... Calling you papa and mama like they are doing one aunty here. But once you take a hit to your finances, even the rats in your house will notice that your dust bin is no longer filled with rich damages. The way they will abandon you eh? Some of the rats that are mean will even enter your room to watch you talk to yourself always like a mad man as you recount everyone you helped in life and how they abandoned you grin grin grin

That will also explain why I don't engage in unnecessary battles on Nairaland with some of you. I know my level in this life. Especially those ones that look like hungry reptilian offsprings with long-hungry looking necks. Example is that one that claimed he dropped people on 3rd mainland bridge.

Abandoned Sacrifice.

The bottom line, whether you are uber driver, banker ,billionaire 9 to 5 person, you should try and save if possible.. Am aware some of the drivers here that made extra money during xmas, they were happy and shouting up and down. I reminded to put extra money aside and save for raining day ....

The thing about transportation business such as uber. It is cash money and it touches your hands daily.. So for most to have discipline to save is very hard, because most will to themselves I can always hustle and make the money tomorrow..

The bottom line, if you are able to make extra money ,please put some aside for raining day... regardless the type of job you do ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heykayxx(m): 3:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Dj, please play Audio by Kingrudy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Make una rest, una no wan rest.... Angryigboman just insulted person papa here call am Abandoned Sacrifice but nobody go talk anything...

Omo people go wake to another gbas gbos today....
Chineke abeg save my bro from this gbas gbos
Mr. FELICITY BIKONU TAKE AM AS MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, dav1002(m), Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.