Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820741 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2020
angry
deedee44:

Let's swap phones. My infinix was built to post gifs grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Eizenburg:

Why not?

The riddle is flawed

I agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2020
deedee44:

How?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2020
chillex8:

The son killed the father.
There was no PS4 in 1992. Also no mobile phones then. So, who called him? cool

Oh, because he is a visionary like Elon Musk you are calling him a murderer grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2020
deedee44:

Me I was just joking ni ma cheesy

This is serious matter angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Vision2045:
smiley smiley

Step 3 smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 27, 2020
wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:39am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin fargo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nero2424: 2:53am On Apr 27, 2020
InfinityEstates:

True talk. It's even scary to be 'normally' sick these days. Two weeks ago, my wife was having cough and a little feverish and she said something was in her throat and her Boss is Chinese... cheesy cheesy

I would not lie, I was a kinda scared. Her Boss didn't travel throughout last year so there was no fear that she might have contracted the virus at work. But me nko Me wey dey waka...

I never never even suggested to her that she could have C-19... cheesy cheesy We just treated normally, and she's fine now.

A friend told me of a girl who had an asthma attack and nearly died because she didn't have her drugs with her and no one wanted to help her.

It's crazy out there and it would get worse before it gets better...

I had the same experience too after having cough for more than 2 weeks and what I thought was shortness of breath, couple with taking lemon that gave me a heart burn effect.

I had to call 911 and I was told they can't come right away "stay home and watch urself" and I called my hospital they said they don't take covid 19 patients. I Googled for covid 19 hospitals and luckly found one that asked me to come in.

They took sample from my nose and checked me with oximeter to see if my lungs was short of breath but I was surprised I was breathing 100% despite I tot I was experiencing shortness of breath.

2 days later the test came back negative but I had to watch my self again for another 14 days because the hospital had so many suspected and confirmed covid 19 patients.. This is just a scarry time that is playing ludo with our minds.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:15am On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

I already know what i want to know about you. no need to tell me.

I thought i was communicating with a handsome man not knowing, it is one coconut head with self esteem issue.

May God help us

Jisos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:14am On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

come and carry me away, better will be to go open your own nairaland and pack other commentators along with you, that is if you have the knowledge and the resources to do it.

This little boy thinks thinks he is the gate keeper of uber thread, who employed you? my best advice will be to carry a cutlass and a hoe and go plant some cassava on your imaginary aches of land.

Acres is large plot of land and not aches. Please do the needful ma'am or sir anyone sha...

Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Plotagon(animination app creator) wan kill me with data sad Only the app is 200mb learning new skills na for person wey get enough data
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

To be sincere with you, i dont know.

anybody can do what they feel like doing, it is up to them.

I will obey the rules and guidance of govt and also my employer.
During this lock down, have you ever like put yourself in people's shoes? Like people who, if they don't go out in a day they will not be able to feed their family not to talk of themselves? Like don't you think they will be frustrated to go out? Just think about it, forget about your own comfort zone and imagine if you are in that position
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Nero2424:

I had the same experience too after having cough for more than 2 weeks and what I thought was shortness of breath, couple with taking lemon that gave me a heart burn effect.

I had to call 911 and I was told they can't come right away "stay home and watch urself" and I called my hospital they said they don't take covid 19 patients. I Googled for covid 19 hospitals and luckly found one that asked me to come in.

They took sample from my nose and checked me with oximeter to see if my lungs was short of breath but I was surprised I was breathing 100% despite I tot I was experiencing shortness of breath.

2 days later the test came back negative but I had to watch my self again for another 14 days because the hospital had so many suspected and confirmed covid 19 patients.. This is just a scarry time that is playing ludo with our minds.

Who else have seen how they take samples from the nose? LMAO that shit is scary cheesy u no go pray to even get covid. Thank God you're fine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2020
You all should please watch this video, Senegal is the only country doing well in Africa and they only have 2deaths of Corona virus, why can't Nigeria learn from them? https://twitter.com/sorgoi/status/1254472566334349313?s=19

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Nero2424:

Where is the hospital located?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Nero2424:

That's conspiracy feelings... U mind playing tricks on you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

I already know what i want to know about you. no need to tell me.

I thought i was communicating with a handsome man not knowing, it is one coconut head with self esteem issue.

May God help us

Jezuz!!

Sooo.... For the very first time sexy posted a meme on NL nawao...

Sexy sexy... I thought you even know me but now I'm totally disappointed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
pope191:

All I wrote
Bros na sexy you for send that advice to na not me. na me dey crush?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Let me change the topic

HAVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT RUNNING A DELIVERY BUSINESS ALONGSIDE YOUR UBER HUSTLE?

The idea is sketchy, but is it possible to add some innovation to it? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

To be sincere with you, i dont know.

anybody can do what they feel like doing, it is up to them.

I will obey the rules and guidance of govt and also my employer.
Thank you, that would be all for now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
jaymejate:

Please how did you insert that Gif? It's a problem for me since like a mil years ago. sad
I just upload like a normal picture thats all. I also have challenges uploading some gifs as well and i think the web has a way hindering some GIF from uploading and some don't animinate after been uploaded.

Anyone that works for you just make do of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:
Let me change the topic

HAVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT RUNNING A DELIVERY BUSINESS ALONGSIDE YOUR UBER HUSTLE?

The idea is sketchy, but is it possible to add some innovation to it? grin
Bolt is about to launch this soon, I saw it on twitter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
hefelove:

Well, you can compete with Bolt, in your own small way wink

Las las, na still your car Bolt go use

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Nero2424:

Bros the same thing happened to me in march,
Apparently a friend came from U.K. 28th feb and came to see me 3 march. We hugged and played game he came with his sanitizer though.

3days after I started coughing serious one
No fever , no shortness of breath but cough no go I was battling with this while trying to reach my guy to check on him but the guy was forming busy, today Ibadan next na Apapa. I was trying to track if he was sick or coughing but d guy just dey play about till lockdown.
He wasn't sick at all.

Fast forward to last week I know one person that is positive and not sick at all but was tested because he was close to a known case, he was moved from idh to onikan on Monday.

Last week friday two people tested positive in the same environment I know this people no be story I dey tell. Infact they were tested with the first guy and ncdc came back dt there was a mistake they need to be retested and boom negative turned to positive. I will know if the are in IDH or onikan by today.

So guess what I started cough again yesterday, I have a pass to move and I've been going out when necessary, I wear mask, social distancing and all. If I see dt my mind will continue to worry me I will go and get tested though ncdc wil want to be sure you have been exposed to a positive case before they test you, if not you pay 20k.

But right now I'm not going anywhere again, I dey house if government like lift d lockdown I dey house I no go shake. Infact government can't try it. Lockdown continues

So this epistle is for people that want to go out because hunger dey kill. It's because you don't understand what's happening outside, you don't know people that have tested positive or waiting to be tested.
Ask the Covid19 patient, they wear mask too , practice all safety precaution yet they don't understand how they are infected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:

Well, you can compete with Bolt, in your own small way wink

Las las, na still your car Bolt go use
Na true sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
jaymejate:

Please how did you insert that Gif? It's a problem for me since like a mil years ago. sad
Most gifs come with link
Just quote the comment with gif, copy the link & insert it in your comment. Quote this my post & see how I inserted the gif link. Copy it & insert it in your comment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naughtyg: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Hello guys I intended to join the ridesharing league but was held back by the lockdown...hiw can I sign up for bolt and must I have INSURANCE on day one...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Acres is large plot of land and not aches. Please do the needful ma'am or sir anyone sha...

Lobatan
Me self tire for her mara ooo and I wonder why nitigriti never see am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
hefelove:

Thay was the mail I was trying to tell you guys they sent me na... They ask me to register with one link attached if intereated.

But I dont think I would want to have anything to do with bolt apart from the normal ride sharing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
InfinityEstates:

True talk. It's even scary to be 'normally' sick these days. Two weeks ago, my wife was having cough and a little feverish and she said something was in her throat and her Boss is Chinese... cheesy cheesy

I would not lie, I was a kinda scared. Her Boss didn't travel throughout last year so there was no fear that she might have contracted the virus at work. But me nko Me wey dey waka...

I never never even suggested to her that she could have C-19... cheesy cheesy We just treated normally, and she's fine now.

A friend told me of a girl who had an asthma attack and nearly died because she didn't have her drugs with her and no one wanted to help her.

It's crazy out there and it would get worse before it gets better...

Hmmm, How are you sure she never had coro? Or maybe she did and recovered?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Lobatan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Badlimo(m), bobman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.