Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753665 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nobody will answer you, that's not what the meeting is about

1daboi:
Hi house please I need assistance on how to register for uber partner meeting. Cos I really need a partner / car to work with
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
NextProdigy:

If it's easy to buy 1.2m, someone should buy it rather than throw tantrums on another person who has spent his/her money na? Haba! cheesy

This is exactly my point. They want things thier way and if they don't get it, they start throwing words like slavery[color=#000099][/color]. There are other drivers out there making a decent leaving and some are here moaning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
alstarmayo:
Nobody will answer you, that's not what the meeting is about

heard they do matchmaking BTW partners and drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Urgent sale.. spectranet WiFi for sale.. qoute me.. 10k. Asap..lagos based
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
kemspec:
Urgent sale.. spectranet WiFi for sale.. qoute me.. 10k. Asap..lagos based

Your number pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rides are slow on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
medd422:

Your number pls
. 09090909557
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Rides are slow on taxify

You should be sleeping

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Rides are slow on taxify
so slow...3trips since 3pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
One hausa man just called me I told him that it's wrong number.....The man called me back to ask me if I know the correct number
undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
One hausa man just called me I told him that it's wrong number.....The man called me back to ask me if I know the correct number
undecided

Gerrooooout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
darmilolah:

Gerrooooout
cry

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

cry

You better go and answer your query by Okereke. grin
Olesekeniwoye:

cry

You better go and answer your query by Okereke.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
darmilolah:

You better go and answer your query by Okereke. grin

You better go and answer your query by Okereke.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please i need advice. What data service provider is the best for both Uber/Taxify applications. I currently use glo and I don't need anyone to tell me that the terrible network can get me in trouble... Thanks.
@ Oga OGUNVIC, please I'm a new driver and I need you to put me through. In fact I'm just going to pick up the car from my partner tomorrow and I need all the skills and knowledge required to maximize my earnings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please, can I use a temporal drivers license on UBER? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Yes you can.
SHOOPSYN:
Good morning everyone. Please, can I use a temporal drivers license on UBER? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Morhakon47:
Good morning everyone. Please i need advice. What data service provider is the best for both Uber/Taxify applications. I currently use glo and I don't need anyone to tell me that the terrible network can get me in trouble... Thanks.
@ Oga OGUNVIC, please I'm a new driver and I need you to put me through. In fact I'm just going to pick up the car from my partner tomorrow and I need all the skills and knowledge required to maximize my earnings.

Glo is the worse network to use.

Use 9mobile or Swift /Spectranet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Today so far...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2017
ogunvic41:
IF YOU NEED TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE 100K WEEKLY ON EITHER UBER OR TAXIFY, I WILL GLADLY TEACH U... QUOTE THIS POST WITH YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL U. OR CALL ME ON 08032800453...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning house . Please anybody with better direction to taxify inspectation Centre yaba or vi.urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Monsur1:
Good morning house . Please anybody with better direction to taxify inspectation Centre yaba or vi.urgent

Total beside the palms shopping mall. The service advisor for the inspection will demand bribe to attained to you promptly. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Uber with another scoop

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2017
My guys as my honda 2008 no make sense for this biz...i want to buy a corolla.what is the best (fuel economy, maintenance and future proof) corolla for this uber and taxify.is it 2006,2007,2008,2009 or 2010
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't apply here, the one they did one time was paying extra 100naira for pickups over 2km

toyclicks:
https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/10/24/16533940/uber-long-pickups-late-cancellations-driver-earnings
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2017
bizguru000:
My guys as my honda 2008 no make sense for this biz...i want to buy a corolla.what is the best (fuel economy, maintenance and future proof) corolla for this uber and taxify.is it 2006,2007,2008,2009 or 2010

Who said your Honda no make sense
Read up.
Your Honda can fetch you 35k weekly on a fair deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2017
oride:
Toyota corolla (2 units) available for weekly rent of 35k.

Applicants

Should be a certified taxify driver with good rating.
Must pay a 35k security deposit.
Will be expected to produce two verifiable guarantors.

Please send applications that include cv or bio data, screenshot of taxify activity and nairaland monicker to:

eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com

Cheers.

Phone number sent via mail is not available on whatsapp to contact you as instructed..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

Who said your Honda no make sense
Read up.
Your Honda can fetch you 35k weekly on a fair deal.

Honda maintenance costs and fuel efficiency are poor compared to toyota corolla..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls kindly explain the biodata part. I'm quite confused
oride:
Toyota corolla (2 units) available for weekly rent of 35k.

Applicants

Should be a certified taxify driver with good rating.
Must pay a 35k security deposit.
Will be expected to produce two verifiable guarantors.

Please send applications that include cv or bio data, screenshot of taxify activity and nairaland monicker to:

eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com

Cheers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Alonzo360:
Today so far...
if your activity rate goes below 78 u will be deactivated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2017
bizguru000:

Chairmen make una recommend the most efficient toyota corolla model abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.