Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752948 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
go to LIRS office, they will generate TIN for you

omoba007:

Thanks Lexylexy I'm impressed for the answer and thanks for the encouragement... Please sir as an experienced driver/partner on Uber, in the space of adding banking details, its requesting TIN and how can such get the TIN number. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Alonzo36 0:
Same here,.. some transfer, most pay cash and few is app payment...about the ratings,if u had a good rapport with the person or after greeting and asking the person about how the day is going or went, that's all... don't go beyond unless the rider does more of the talking and questioning and most importantly, a smile and wonderful day ahead do the trick after ending the trip.. cheers
Do riders care about rating after upon completion of Trip.....? Most don't, so one day I asked a rider do you rate drivers after the trip she said " wetin concern me na make I reach my destination safely after that continues whatsapping,instagram and the rest." That's to say they don't view the app again after paying you . sad angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
JABB:
Do riders care about rating after upon completion of Trip.....? Most don't, so one day I asked a rider do you rate drivers after the trip she said " wetin concern me na make I reach my destination safely after that continues whatsapping,instagram and the rest." That's to say they don't view the app again after paying you . sad angry
So is it mammywater that rates drivers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
JABB:

Till they don't like your car or they get a high fare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Eko Atlantic. Waiting for a rider.

Island is so dry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

So is it mammywater that rates drivers
you are getting him wrong ... He said not all cares about rattings while there care is about Safe trips

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Monsur1:
you are getting him wrong ... He said not all cares about rattings while there care is about Safe trips

Did you also read where he wrote "MOST DONT".

So am wondering
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good afternoon sir and ma'am, plz I need a vehicle to drive on uber or taxify. Rental or hire purchase am a new driver to the e-taxi business and ready to hit the road to earn here is my email leksyde0020@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

osibande- sir, did you see the letter olaboy1 sent to ministry of transport?

Bubu- He forgot he is still in nigeria and not london grin

Best reply ever...lolzzzz just whats on my mind! Naija i hail thee!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aicebaba: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
cc. Gazzuzz

Can i use Toyota Prius for Uber, is the car stable in Nigeria in terms of maintenance?

Visit for your blind
https:// www. jumia. com .ng/decorland/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osita123(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Experienced Uber/Taxify Driver needed for Hire Purchase Arrangement

Honda City 2004 Model. Manual Transmission, Whatsapp 0805 450 5406
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Imagine a rider telling me the fare is way too above what he expected from Aielegun Cele Egbe to opebi says this calculation is wrong that he's gonna calculate it himself..on my mind "You for say make I carry you free, owo da !!!". sad After burning fuel worth of 1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
JABB:
Imagine a rider telling me the fare is way too above what he expected from Aielegun Cele Egbe to opebi says this calculation is wrong that he's gonna calculate it himself..on my mind "You for say make I carry you free, owo da !!!". sad After burning fuel worth of 1k
lol.. some riders no get joy at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
JABB:

Imagine on uber that's ridiculously cheap smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Heavy traffic everywhere angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Uber sales representative here for any questions on sign up. 08020746629 whatsapp only.
Put your car on uber and start making money!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Taxify hot hours.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello guys. I just joined nairaland because of this thread. I have been snooping as a guest but decided to be part of the discussion. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tsunayoichi:
Hello guys. I just joined nairaland because of this thread. I have been snooping as a guest but decided to be part of the discussion. cool

Welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ruksmaster1:
Uber sales representative here for any questions on sign up. 08020746629 whatsapp only.

Which money? Smh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Stealth100:

Which money? Smh

Hahhahahhahahahahhahahahaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Stealth100:

Which money? Smh

Help me ask him pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
I believe you know the issues on ground. Go and meet your peeps and tell them the challenges drivers are having.
quote author=Ruksmaster1 post=61832211]Uber sales representative here for any questions on sign up. 08020746629 whatsapp only.
Put your car on uber and start making money![/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 1:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Nawa o...I no understand taxify anymore o, mushin to Ajax,ado rd..#2800 angry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Change your Device.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Dovehorizon:
I believe you know the issues on ground. Go and meet your peeps and tell them the challenges drivers are having.
quote author=Ruksmaster1 post=61832211]Uber sales representative here for any questions on sign up. 08020746629 whatsapp only.
The issues have been noted and are being worked on pls bear with us for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Alonzo360:
Nawa o...I no understand taxify anymore o, mushin to Ajax,ado rd..#2800 angry
even their *1.4 surge is rubbish, I accepted a request of 21mins drive because of the surge, from DLI to bajulaye the fare was #800 despite the Yeye surge. It was very painful and I won't fall victim of that again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2017
protocol:
Change your Device.
Pro baba, could that be the reason for the low fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2017
protocol:
Change your Device.
which phone can you recommend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Alonzo360:
Pro baba, could that be the reason for the low fare?
yes it has happend to me twice a trip from chevron enviro to akesan after ikotun Ñ1700 but the Lady pleded with 6k another one from olasande papa ajao to igando lasu Ñ600 i beg for 2k. Both on taxify device and network error
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2017
blackylola:
which phone can you recommend
HTC product and 4glite Wi-Fi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by enet1(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Goodam everybody,pls I am thinking of getting a Honda 2004 EOD for uber and taxify.My question is ,is the car good for uber as I want to give it to a rider for weekly delivery? Also how much should the weekly remittance be? Oga Romeo3,ogunvic,gazzuzz and the rest,pls answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.