Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4781802 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
You drive 19hours a day? na high chief you be

Ifeanyimark:

The hours i work no be here ooo, 4 weeks in a month, 1st week, i work 5-12 everyday. Pursue 70k after rent paymeng, both offline and online. Second week. I reduce a bit to rest more, third week back to 5-12 like that, once a month i treat malaria. This has been my style since last year. And im happy to say i just got my own car. But beacuse my cuurent car is on hire purchase, i intend to retain it and give out mine for rental. Car should be set to work later this month. 40k weekly, Surulere resident preferable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello all

Call us today
Our process
*We receive your vehicle

*We interview drivers to partner with your vehicle

*We verify the driver chosen

*We send client copies of driver agreement and verification report

*We handle all issues pertaining to client's investments to ensure profitability

*We send client remittances weekly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
And finally oga GAZZUZZ confirmed my 407 is cheaper to maintain than the over hyped corolla grin

the frequency of change for most parts how ever lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

A job that he could get sacked tomorrow, what is 70k a month, how much will he save after tranaport, feeding, beer , women etc. Leave that job and get a car to drive. People are making money, but get car first before you leave the job, beforw you blame me and i needsppedstar

Bro, I fit get ur no?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
These facts won't change ;

Uber/taxify/e-hailing isn't for everyone. Reason why most of you don't make money no matter the strategy you employ.

The business model suits car owners best.

Partners demanding whatever amount as rentals, e no concern una. When you buy your car do so.

There will be increasee accidents / totalling of cars due to pressure this period

Safety issues will be pouring in frequently

Wisemen act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
xana101:
do u do only uber? U can't make money on uber. Try taxify
Stop saying that... Uber and taxify is almost the same... Taxify is complex to drive on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

A job that he could get sacked tomorrow, what is 70k a month, how much will he save after tranaport, feeding, beer , women etc. Leave that job and get a car to drive. People are making money, but get car first before you leave the job, beforw you blame me and i needsppedstar
SECONDED... WE MAKE MONEY WEEKLY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
A friend wants to start uber with Honda baby boy ... I just want to ask if the car is ok for uber ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Have u done for anybodg here, need confirmation first

We have done for at least 10 people who mentioned nairaland as their source. Most of our clients are UBER partners. hoping that one or two can see this post and ascertain we did it for them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
alstarmayo:
You drive 19hours a day? na high chief you be

Nooo, i wake 5 , and i make sure i am on my bed at least 12. Giving myself at least 5 hours sleep everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Nooo, i wake 5 , and i make sure i am on my bed at least 12. Giving myself at least 5 hours sleep everyday

No difference. That means you work at least 6am to 11pm.

17 hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
iblaw:

No difference. That means you work at least 6am to 11pm.

17 hours

Minus lunch break, at tfc oando 4th roundabout 16 hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Minus lunch break, at tfc oando 4th roundabout 16 hours
24 hours

16 hours work

5 hours sleep

3 hours free

God give me dis kind strength biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Good idea, if he owns the car, but if its rental, leave the fucking job. 70k a month, what will that one do for you. Kill yourself and make 70k a week twice a month after paying your weekly rental

True. But it's not always booming especially taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
blackylola:
Uber is slavery if ure using new model cars

If you are using any car. If you use old ones you can't last also. Ratings will kill you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

We are saying the same thing my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
afroxyz:

Keep his 70k job? Unless he doesn't own the car. He should leave

This job isn't for everyone. It requires serous stamina
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Oga we have to meet up. You have to teach me your logic. My daily earnings on taxify don't pass 15k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bhorbymills1990:
A friend wants to start uber with Honda baby boy ... I just want to ask if the car is ok for uber ?

He will not last more than a week.
The car will be accepted but ratings will kill him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

Stop saying that... Uber and taxify is almost the same... Taxify is complex to drive on

If you put in the same hours on both, you definitely make more on taxify

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Oga we have to meet up. You have to teach me your logic. My daily earnings on taxify don't pass 15k.
my bro Its ok .. aseju ni irunaya
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Monsur1:
my bro Its ok .. aseju ni irunaya

cry cry cry cry cry
Today I've done only two trips on taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Iyanaipaja will be surging a lot tomorrow NYSC POP.
Be alert!
Go out and make your money! ��

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
I do only uber and have been consistent with at least 100k weekly on 16k fuel.. I true doing taxify and I couldn't complete it for a day.

iamoracle:

Oh! I see, I do only uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
I drive Toyota corolla 2010 and it's not bad.

iamspeedracer:

If you are using any car. If you use old ones you can't last also. Ratings will kill you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
how much did Uber update you last week

ridwanadedapo:
I drive Toyota corolla 2010 and it's not bad.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamspeedracer:

If you put in the same hours on both, you definitely make more on taxify
I beg to disagree sir, taxify has longer waiting time... Uber is back to back... Driving on both platform require different techniques...am talking based on my own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... I STAND TO BE CORRECTED SIRE... I LIKE TAXIFY O, I HAVENT DRIVEN ON UBER FOR TWO MONTHS NOW...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2017

Promotion of 42k

I worked for 6 days

From 8:30am to 4:30pm (weekdays)

Minus offline trips

alstarmayo:
how much did Uber update you last week

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
I do only uber and have been consistent with at least 100k weekly on 16k fuel.. I true doing taxify and I couldn't complete it for a day.

GOD BLESS U BRO... ROMEO3 HAS BEEN UPDATING ME ABOUT UR EARNINGS. SMS YOUR NUMBER I NEED TO DISCUSS ABOUT INSURANCE WITH U. WAS ROBBED LAST WEEK AT GUN POINT I LOST CONTACTS 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safeguard your investment
Buy the GUIDE TO UBER ebook today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Okay cool
ridwanadedapo:
Promotion of 42k
I worked for 6 days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Will call you sir

God Bless!

ogunvic41:

GOD BLESS U BRO... ROMEO3 HAS BEEN UPDATING ME ABOUT UR EARNINGS. SMS YOUR NUMBER I NEED TO DISCUSS ABOUT INSURANCE WITH U. WAS ROBBED LAST WEEK AT GUN POINT I LOST CONTACTS 08032800453

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.