Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764570 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slickleo:

All na scam, my 2009 Honda Civic na lite, maybe Dem do wait for Uber moove cars grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
my Camry sport 09 sef na lite grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
My second day on Uber na 3 trips brought 4600 I carry come house I never minus fuel money. Dat 1st ikorodu Trip Uber give around 6am, I HV to blow out of ikorodu empty grin grin grin. I thank God say na me get motor

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please I need car Bluetooth. I'm tired of saying no when they ask me if I've a Bluetooth in my car.. I'm scared of getting it from traffic. Jumia delivery is delaying. Which brand is the best to buy? For those that have it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slickleo:
PL who knows where in Abuja I can get tokunbo fuel pump for 2008 Hyundai Elantra 1.6L. 10x
Apo mechanic village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
mistadayo:
Please I need car Bluetooth. I'm tired of saying no when they ask me if I've a Bluetooth in my car.. I'm scared of getting it from traffic. Jumia delivery is delaying. Which brand is the best to buy? For those that have it.
buy it in traffic 1500-2500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Good afternoon Bolt.
I use a Toyota Corolla 2007 and a rating above 4.6. Is my car not qualified for premium?
see bolt response to me

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
mistadayo:
You are nice. I don’t allow riders connect to my car Bluetooth except I don profile you say you suppose get sense.

Rider: Oga do you have Bluetooth?

Me: No

Rider: Not even AUX cable?

Na CoolFM we go listen to together grin

Three experience made me stopped allowing them but the one wey vex me pass was sometime ago in February, night hustle around 11pm, me and this girl they traffic and she requested to connect to my Bluetooth, I allowed her. Wrong move! cry

This girl loaded India Aire and Enya songs. Sleep come they catch me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Babadee1900:
You are nice. I don’t allow riders connect to my car Bluetooth except I don profile you say you suppose get sense.

Three experience made me stopped allowing them but the one wey vex me pass was sometime ago in February, night hustle around 11pm, me and this girl they traffic and she requested to connect to my Bluetooth, I allowed her. Wrong move! cry

U sure say d girl no dy represent village ppl.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
eyinola:
my Camry sport 09 sef na lite grin grin
that's not possible
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
eyinola:
see bolt response to me
what model and year of car do u use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
chijioke17:

Come and finish your story o

...you guys should step down of the car I repeated.

The 1st lady: we won't its either you take us back to where you picked us from or you take us to our destination or you wait while we get another ride.

Ok, make you request I replied.

Both of them have started ranting, insults, boosting, do you know who I am? In fact we re not even making any request we will remain here today... 2nd girl was talking beyond control and i could see ahe has a ring on her tongue.

I just say, nawao... What do I do now oooh...

I just kept quiet while I turned on my heater, central lock my window. Has the inside was getting really hot the other stupid one 1st girl tried winding down but she couldn't na so she open door, like I pour water on a burning fire, the inault increased.

Both of them left the door opened, i tried to moved I said no. Thinking weather to drive to rhe nearest police station but I remembered police no dey solve problem.

As God may have it, guys done dey observed from around na so from 1 person to 2, 3 people to 6 na so people gather. They explained i explained. Finally, they ordered another ride and a guy came with one blqck Corolla na so they shamefully came down carry their wahala go.

Immediately I reported to Uber using "no face mask, disrespectful, others and riser made me felt unsafe".

I cleared well right, came down, ordered for one create of bear drink with the guys there. We gist and laughed over the matter. Exchange contact with the once that looked like alagbara in the area there, Entered my car and zoomed off.

Went offline, got to marryland Uber called me from Abroad... Said they'll take necessary action.

I dey my bed dey reat.

I think Uber is beginning have large influx of bad riders from taxify

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by modegai: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please can one use 2003 honda pilot for uber/bolt purpose? I need opinions from experienced persons doing the business please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

Moral of the story ought to be, no matter the matter never ever take a case to police station grin

Very funny experience, you would have used your military guys to intimidate the guy by so doing he would have paid you right there or better still drive go one corner go settle the matter.

No matter how careful you're it will still happen if e won happen, las las na God! We live and survive bybhis grace my brother.

But wait oh, no be your hit sb the other day? If so, I think you should go see a pastor, alpha or aladura alagba for washing of head of head oh.

Anyways, sorry about your ordeal. May God c u tru.

Nope, no be me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Babadee1900:

Very funny. U re overworking yourself, Her choice of songs is not cause of U sleeping on the steering.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Beng1234:
Abeg how una Dey take light ovens oooo. I rarely talk while driving. Na only 2 Ovens wey I done light since April last year. Make una lecture me oooo. At least once in a week lighting ��
Misplaced priority grin. There is time for everything, don't mix business with pleasure if u want a consistent and stable growth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
dckng16:

Very funny. U re overworking yourself, Her choice of songs is not cause of U sleeping on the steering.
Nah. I don’t overwork myself, I slept the whole day and entered road at 9pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slickleo:

U sure say d girl no dy represent village ppl.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
that's not possible
na so i see am but they reply me that i am both lite and premium so i don't understand where i belong grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrMan78:
Honourable Members, please I need an advice on how much to take up a weekly rental car a Nigerian Used Honda Civic 2007 to use on ehailing platform. Please I need sincere advice and views from Partners and Drivers. Urgently.
Thanks so much.

@Chillex8
@Izzou
@Felicity0001
Abeg oga am available ... Pls i need dat Honda civics
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
goody234:
hey ogas them anybody know where i can buy a good tokunbo car i am not touching a used naija car ..i want my bro to use for uber ...also what models do you recommend ?
And what returns per week should i realistically be expecting

If You're venturing in ehailing mainly as investment, it is advisable you hold on for now till everything stabilizes, but if your main reason is to help your local bro, you can go ahead. It might be hard to consistently remit 25k this period. Expect 20-15k remittance.

Please Don't invest too much on a car for this job, the fares are shitty now.
Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Babadee1900:

My type of rider cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
goody234:

Any ideas of which auction sites to go to and how to clear

Been covered a lot in the auto section or feel free to check amdman's thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
eyinola:
na so i see am but they reply me that i am both lite and premium so i don't understand where i belong grin grin grin
that's how it's supposed to be.. The rider chooses either lite or premium when making request. So you are available for both. If u want only premium, you are likely not going to get rides often as most riders will prefer to go Lite.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
eyinola:

Your car is placed on both but people mostly request for lite cuz premium fare is higher than lite fare and you know Nigerians prefer going for cheaper things.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Olayetan:

Your car is placed on both but people mostly request for lite cuz premium fare is higher than lite fare and you Nigerians prefer going for cheaper things.
Eggzactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
dckng16:
Misplaced priority grin. There is time for everything, don't mix business with pleasure if u want a consistent and stable growth.

Stop taking life too seriously bros try have some humor. Shuuu!

I know most of them are just joking.

Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pilots

Abeg make una no dey look me like this, man don dey survive on parents and e dey shame my manhood.
Abeg i need car to work, make una link me up with car owners, i be better person with no bad record, i be loyal and honest person..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
chillex8:

My type of rider cry cry
Ahh. Nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
I knew and understood the power of gospel music cool gospel music today, else I'm very very sure I would have regretted my action

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Olayetan:

Your car is placed on both but people mostly request for lite cuz premium fare is higher than lite fare and you know Nigerians prefer going for cheaper things.
cheapeyy cheapey na our way na..lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

Stop taking life too seriously bros try have some humor. Shuuu!

I know most of them are just joking.

Don't mind them
. Naaah, I am not the over serious type, I joke and have fun as well but not to the detriment of my biz grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Almansur1(m), ayoomo9(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.