Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803602 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
BoboKush:

600k last

Ha.
It's cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
izzou:

Call upon the name of the Lord and he shall answer

Bring your phone closer let me sprinkle a little on it cool
Thanks for this , I just did and boom! Billingsway -Festac. Though i came out pretty late.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Felicity, you have a long way to go. If you know you want to be a driver, find a way and get a cheap car like someone advised so that insults you receive will lessen.

If not that you talk too much and not focused on work, I wouldn't mind giving you 500k loan to get a Nigerian used Nissan or a Honda civic and pay me back without interest within 8 months. At 15k a week. But you are not focused in life. It will be a wasted investment.

If you get that car now, the next thing you will start saying is that it is not top notch and that you need money to bring it to top grade. But same car will be given to another focused person and within 2 years, it will bring in more cars. Thats Focus and Determination bro.

Am even suprised that you went to eat Jamaican rice at ratautoworks. At 2500 abi 3000 naira? And you were expecting Dru to pay? How do you expect to prosper in life if you don't have proper management principles?

You see why you people will always hate on Igbo man success? You are using scent of 3000 naira in your car when me that have 3 cars dont even have 50 naira air fresher in any of them. I only try to keep car clean. Which Jazz is this woman using on your people? Even my hub is gone but am still managing it to make sure I squeeze out every life in it before buying another one. Thats management. But you will never understand.

You are using car wash to wash a car that you can't pay rent on? Are you not mad like this? Even if you are tired after work, why not let your madam do the washing of the car? Or find any small boy boy and be giving 200 naira twice a week to wash your car?

But you will never reason this way. I simply pity you bro.

Omo u blunt o..... Jesu

I wish felicity won't pick up stuff but sit back n think of everything
One can always re-evaluate
I wish him the best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Chill bro,

>>Your 650k rent is my 8months service charge

Please sir... Don't loud it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Hi Master Felicity, this long letter is for you.
Same applies to any driver that is not focused in this job or life yet.

The last time I spoke about what you did Felicity, you indirectly attacked me but I chose to ignore because I felt you are ignorant. You have been copying my lifestyle and even my writing pattern trying to be me... But bro, you can't come close. Am not even bothered.

For the records, ratautoworks can never be my sugar mama. For what kwanu? God forbid I should be interested in that lifestyle... But even if I should be, She is not even my spec in any way. She is Fat, She is Dark, She is manipulative, She is not fine at all. Forget all these ones you people are doing beautiful mama up and down. Abobi, who no fine no fine. Above all, She is Married. God forbid I touch someone's wife.

For that thought to cross your mind implies that you are already eyeing her. But let me leave it at that. Satan may soon finger your life if you are not careful.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am doing ok by myself. I am quite "loaded" if am to judge by what I have achieved at my age and what my peers are doing. I wouldn't like to go into details about this.

But brother, I need to advise you on something. You need to revaluate your life before you waste your time on earth achieving nothing. This is not an insult but a fact.

Honestly, you seem like a really great guy but you have so much misconception about your personality and thats why you have achieved nothing. I have to be brutally honest with you. You have so much air of importance around you and that makes you think so much of yourself even when you know in true reality that you are wasting your time on earth.

Atimes I chuckle when you say things like..."Reputation and Personality I have built for years". Which reputation bro? At your age, do you know what your mates are doing in real life?

That certificate you have is nothing but a piece of paper if you can't live your dream life with it bro. I know your type. You had big dreams but Nigeria is messing you up real time and you are not achieving that dream. Hunger is eating up into your cranium.

Rather than restrategise and plug loop holes in your life, you are busy creating a utopian sense of importance around yourself when you don't really matter that much in real life. You don't even have a car of your own right now. You know am saying the truth. And remember that I promised to be brutally honest with you.

U stil don't av to abuse ratautoworks.... Or did she still ask u out? U can always maintain ur Lane n make ur point without being abusive
Act like an adult

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
peeps4u:

No one is afraid of telling anyone the truth, you know how many of us criticized him for dropping a rider on 3MB and recently for startign a ride without thw rider? Many just decided to watch the battle with dru23 since Felicity hardly accepts faults if people step in.

Point of correct peep4u I was only axed on bolt not Uber . For anyone to have driven on the Uber platform and still active after 1yr with a rating of 6.78 you should know such a person is discipline, tolerant, faithful and focus.

And there is never a time I don't accept corrections from anyone here on issue relating ehailing here especially when its constructive, precise and meaningful. Mind you, I staryed by stating "I just did something wrong" on the issue with the ride I started without the rider. Pope191 and izzuo advised I apologise and do refu d which I did. Only a few understand what happened was out of frustration. The Only thing I kick against is when you attack my personality due to personal sentiment.

You conclude on a person just by reading his post on SM??!! Forgive me, but that is incredible and laughable.

On the issue of the 3MD I still remain, I don't regret it and I'll say it again and again anyone thats not comfortable with that should press charges against me but since then I've never seen any mail.

Trust me I don't have any issue with Dru23 oh believe me. From the way he collected his car Maybe he is the one that has issue with me.(na watin surprise me b dat, but like my sister would say "if squirting with sb they can wakeup one morning and kick you out"wink. Like he said I apologised when I had an argument with him here which was the time we first met. Boss @Dru23 if that thing is still in your heart I still apologise pls don't be offended. You attacked me that time and I attacked back without even knowing it was you so biko no vex.
Believe me boss you've done no wrong to me, the decision you took is best for to you no issue, like I said earlier I learnt a few things from you, it's business and not personal.

If many of you are offended simply because my oga asked me to order for food even when I didn't ask for it that na una business. As for me i enjoyed the food. You don't expect one goes out early in the morning on empty stomach and then starve even when someone offers you lunch you reject because you want to create an impression. I'm not a hypocrite. If you plan to tempt me I can assure you I'll shock you and your temptation.

@chijioke17, thanks for your advice, will definitely look into it.

@pope191, you too you're doing well. If I don't value this thread and the members in it trust me I won't even be active here in the first place. After all this is not the only thread on NL, if you check my post you would know. One thing worthy of note is, life is a mirage dont take it too seriously

#mrmayjee, you're right my only crime is not resisting the urge to shalaye. Base on that I sthe reason I'm making this my last post on this subject matter.

Lastly, what is that rascal angryibodon saying up there? Was he address me? Guy I stopped reading any post from you since the day I discovered you're an ex militant, so what good can come out of a person like that? Anything you said up there is your personal opinion and I'll respect it. Nevertheless, I still respect you due to your great experience in the job but please try to reduce your passion about some things and stop taking .e too seriously oh...if you know know me well I swear you go like me oooh. gringrin

To everyone peace. Abeg lets rest lay this matter to rest.

Modify: I almost forgot, if you find your way around radautoworks tomorrow within 9:00-9:30AM order this rice and mention me here the bill on me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
peeps4u:

No one is afraid of telling anyone the truth, you know how many of us criticized him for dropping a rider on 3MB and recently for startign a ride without thw rider? Many just decided to watch the battle with dru23 since Felicity hardly accepts faults if people step in.
had same experience today, pick them from Ligali Ayorinde to egbeda..they were kissing and smooching at the back seat, i just pretend i didnt see anything

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Modify: I almost forgot, if you find your way around radautoworks tomorrow within 9:00-9:30AM order this rice and mention me here the bill on me.
I might just have this for breakfast grin
How e go be? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Babadee1900:
I might just have this for breakfast grin
How e go be? grin

Even if many think I'm a man of many words but also I'm a man of integrity. If I dont see your quote on time pay the bill then send me the invoice for a refund to you.

Hibernation mood activated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
izzou:

Call upon the name of the Lord and he shall answer

Bring your phone closer let me sprinkle a little on it cool

Am shocked e work na me I see space rest. smiley
Gracias
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Even if many think I'm a man of many words but also I'm a man of integrity. If I dont see your quote on time pay the bill then send me the invoice for a refund to you.

Hibernation mood activated.

Mobil xhp was found in the booth of the car, when my team was packing your belongings.. Anytime oil change was due, we always give you Mobil 1 extended performance to do oil change .. How Mobil xhp 20w50 got into the booth of the car , only God know ..between you and God ......

Will make arrangements on how your belongings will be to deliver to you sir ....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
eyinola:
had same experience today, pick them from Ligali Ayorinde to egbeda..they were kissing and smooching at the back seat, i just pretend i didnt see anything

Why u no Tell dem say Uber put cam 4 ur car grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
dru23:

Mobil xhp was found in the booth of the car, when my team was packing your belongings.. Anytime oil change was due, we always give you Mobil 1 extended performance to do oil change .. How Mobil xhp 20w50 got into the booth of the car , only God know ..between you and God ......

Will make arrangements on how your belongings will be to deliver to you sir ....

Haaa anoda banger!!!!.

Dis story no wan stop ooo.

But seriously I was shocked d way @Dru managed d situation, U really amazed me, keep.it up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
sharpk007:

Haaa anoda banger!!!!.

Dis story no wan stop ooo.

But seriously I was shocked d way @Dru managed d situation, U really amazed me, keep.it up

Since I dy shout vol 3 nobody give me backup nw vol 3 is almost out. Way my popcorn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, this one is doable as far as you work on the island and reject long distance trips.
The profit those rejected long trips would give you might surpass the bonus you're chasing wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
[
AngryIgboDon:
Felicity, You claim that moove has been on your case for so long always inviting you to come and drive for them... Lol. ...

Even Ratautoworks played her manipulative fingers on your brain somehow as you are dragging things with dru up and down. Rather than tell you to calm down and sort things out... She was like... "Who writes better between Dru and Felicity".

You know why she did that? So you will continue writing... And write you did! Vomiting unnecessary things. Why bring your businesse with dru to Nairaland? Even am surprised at how Dru23 tactically managed the situation. It was unlike him.

If you can't read to comprehend please keep my name out of your mouth. NA BY FORCE??

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Chill bro,

>>Your 650k rent is my 8months service charge
Hehehehe inside life grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
dru23:

Lol... Boss! You won't stop to amaze me. How about the the cans of bottle water in the trunk, I'm surprised you didn't make an insinuation about that. Pls tell your team to open the can n smell or look then get back to you. Also, pls kindly call you mechanic in ladipo the one you n I went to his worship that fixed the cracking noise on the leg the other time, he did the last servicing himself. Pls boss call him to confirm the oil he used for your car and weather the seal was broken b4 he used it.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
P0016 TOYOTA - Crankshaft Position Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor 'A'

P0016 Toyota Description

The Engine Control Module (ECM) controls the Oil Control Valve (OCV) to regulate the intake camshaft angle. As a result of the angle change, the engine timing is advance or slowpoke. Optimizing engine timing will help the engine improve torque and fuel economy, and the exhaust emissions decrease under overall driving conditions. The Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system includes the Oil Control Valve (OCV) and VVT controller. The ECM detects the actual intake valve timing using signals from the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, and performs feedback control.

Possible Causes

▪︎ Dirty Oil
▪︎ Faulty Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor
▪︎ Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor circuit is open or shorted
▪︎ Variable Valve Timing (VVT) sensor poor electrical connection
▪︎ Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)

Possible Symptoms

¤ Loss or Lack of Power.
¤ Rough Idling
¤ And most importantly Check Engine Light.

Possible Solutions

Change the engine oil, and rescan if not change the Variable Valve Timing Sensor. But before changing check the wiring.

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... Boss! You won't stop to amaze me. How about the the cans of bottle water in the trunk, I'm surprised you didn't make an insinuation about that. Pls tell your team to open the can n smell or look then get back to you. Also, pls kindly call you mechanic in ladipo the one you n I went to his worship that fixed the cracking noise on the leg the other time, he did the last servicing himself. Pls boss call him to confirm the oil he used for your car and weather the seal was broken b4 he used it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Your belongings will be left with security at the main entrance.. Just pick it up and leave the spare key with security.....

As per with Mobil xhp: I don't know what is doing in my car .. People that know me , know me that I will not go near that type of oil .. People know that I will never use it for my uber cars.,never, never .. No exceptions at all ..how it got into the booth of the car I don't know.

For the fact it is 4liter gallon ,the same exact amount needed for my car , baffles me even more .. Exact 4liters to be exact .. There are questions that needs to be answered.....

Caution of warming to others : Am a straight shooter, I don't play games with nobody, nobody on nairaland will come to say dru23 chop their money or dru23 internationally didn't deliver on his promise...

I have transact business with people on nairaland without them even seeing me. And some business have turn down to avoid spoiling my name .. So in essence if anyone tries to cheat me ,play games ,act funny etc with me on a public forum .. He or she will be expose dru23 does not play games .. And I keep records of all things and am very calculated individual...... This is a public forum and the internet never forgets .....

For future partners and nairalander ,when transacting business with dru23 come with your A game. Let your A be A and let your B be B.. Otherwise you will be expose to the fullest...

Conclusion: This should be the final chapter on this topic and I will let Nairalander people rest.. And promise not to say anything about it again.. Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
dru23:

You sef e don do. You started off handling this admirably but it's slowly degenerating.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity, I love you. God knows I do.
I wish you all the very best and may nature be kind to you and everyone.

Felicity0001:

Point of correct peep4u I was only axed on bolt not Uber . For anyone to have driven on the Uber platform and still active after 1yr with a rating of 6.78 you should know such a person is discipline, tolerant, faithful and focus.

And there is never a time I don't accept corrections from anyone here on issue relating ehailing here especially when its constructive, precise and meaningful. Mind you, I staryed by stating "I just did something wrong" on the issue with the ride I started without the rider. Pope191 and izzuo advised I apologise and do refu d which I did. Only a few understand what happened was out of frustration. The Only thing I kick against is when you attack my personality due to personal sentiment.

You conclude on a person just by reading his post on SM??!! Forgive me, but that is incredible and laughable.

On the issue of the 3MD I still remain, I don't regret it and I'll say it again and again anyone thats not comfortable with that should press charges against me but since then I've never seen any mail.

Trust me I don't have any issue with Dru23 oh believe me. From the way he collected his car Maybe he is the one that has issue with me.(na watin surprise me b dat, but like my sister would say "if squirting with sb they can wakeup one morning and kick you out"wink. Like he said I apologised when I had an argument with him here which was the time we first met. Boss @Dru23 if that thing is still in your heart I still apologise pls don't be offended. You attacked me that time and I attacked back without even knowing it was you so biko no vex.
Believe me boss you've done no wrong to me, the decision you took is best for to you no issue, like I said earlier I learnt a few things from you, it's business and not personal.

If many of you are offended simply because my oga asked me to order for food even when I didn't ask for it that na una business. As for me i enjoyed the food. You don't expect one goes out early in the morning on empty stomach and then starve even when someone offers you lunch you reject because you want to create an impression. I'm not a hypocrite. If you plan to tempt me I can assure you I'll shock you and your temptation.

@pope191, you too you're doing well. If I don't value this thread and the members in it trust me I won't even be active here in the first place. After all this is not the only thread on NL, if you check my post you would know. One thing worthy of note is, life is a mirage dont take it too seriously

#mrmayjee, you're right my only crime is not resisting the urge to shalaye. Base on that I sthe reason I'm making this my last post on this subject matter.

Lastly, what is that rascal angryibodon saying up there? Was he address me? Guy I stopped reading any post from you since the day I discovered you're an ex militant, so what good can come out of a person like that? Anything you said up there is your personal opinion and I'll respect it. Nevertheless, I still respect you due to your great experience in the job but please try to reduce your passion about some things and stop taking .e too seriously oh...if you know know me well I swear you go like me oooh. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
eyinola:

You have the right to ask them to stop though, but you can let them be if you're not bothered or uncomfortable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
peeps4u:
Felicity, I love you. God knows I do.
I wish you all the very best and may nature be kind to you and everyone.

Okwu nkasi obi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
You should be used to his obsession with you by now. That's not excusing his behaviour.

radautoworks:
[

If you can't read to comprehend please keep my name out of your mouth. NA BY FORCE??

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
donfortune48:

Okwu nkasi obi.

Eniba s'oyinbo n'ile aana lo n so'tumo re.
So..........?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
radautoworks:

You sef e don do. You started off handling this admirably but it's slowly degenerating.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

You want use person write epistle for here abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
peeps4u:

You have the right to ask them to stop though, but you can let them be if you're not bothered or uncomfortable.
sure, i just decided to look away today grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
deedee44:

The profit those rejected long trips would give you might surpass the bonus you're chasing wink
Yeah sure, I decided to chase the Sunday bonus so I can settle them.
Have been off and on for some time now, I did 16 trips to my surprise.
Yet couldn't gross 20k, I closed before 8 though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wale83: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
davit:
It needs scanning. If you fit per chance meet me for road, I get small scanner wey fit do that.

Pls send me ur number to call you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.