Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769279 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
To those of you posting figures here.. you are nothing but fools.. yes read my lips... you are a fool!

Modified* even if you being a fool is a " follow come feature " atleast post your net and break it down to the actual money you made. But no, " I made 150k this week lemme quickly rush and post it syndrome"

Why dont you fools post the figures you made in a very dull week?

This is why nigeria is like this, we deserve our leaders.

The strike on Monday is already defeated cos the fools here and out there are hoping for surge so they can work.

I used to post figures then being honest to myself I wanted back then to impress, but guess what after you pay your partner weekly dues how much is left? That's if you are able to pay consistently.

Fools will always be fools.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
peacefulhome:
Please any one here that stays within Abule egba axis for an offline drip?
Someone needs your service for next week Tuesday.

Felicity0001
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrjaydee:
To those of you posting figures here.. you are nothing but fools.. yes read my lips... you are a fool!

PREACH REVEREND!!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
jpworld:

Government did nothing, they need to find a way to tax citizens, since we don't have standard income report.

20naira tax will be bill on passengers on every ride.

Roadworthiness fee is not tax, is a form of fee.

If[b] we stop paying tithe to church and contribute more in paying tax to government we might have a better infrastructure and a better state[/b].

This baba, so upon all the money wey you dey make for e-hailing, you dont want to allow God to use you to sow seed into the life of His minister... cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwizu042:

PREACH REVEREND!!!!! cheesy

Thank you my brother. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by modegai: 1:42am On Aug 30, 2020
08168238126 m available. Call let's talk
peacefulhome:
Please any one here that stays within Abule egba axis for an offline drip?
Someone needs your service for next week Tuesday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 4:56am On Aug 30, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg pinshure of the bags. Else wetin happen in 1943 fit repeat itself o grin
pope191:
Eyes dey see for this job grin Got a request Ard one of this estate in chevron, the girl has been acting all rude from phone. After waiting for 10 mins, she call me to come to her block gate, she have loads, I took a deep breathe and ask what kind of load is that? she said, come first nah... OK! I say to myself "Be a gentleman", only to get there and saw 3 paper bags( the type deh share @ wedding) on the floor and I ask, where r d bags u want to carry? She ask me to open the gate grin I just shake my head and walk away... while she kept asking, where r u going? Una deh try grin

How she was able to carry those 3 paper bags from the 3rd floor and shut her doors is still a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:35am On Aug 30, 2020
I like the last part. wink
Felicity0001:

Bros resist d urge to shalaye.

Dat was how I got this req somewhere around Ogba, area G. GMap directed me through the back gate not knowing there was a gate permanently closed which separates rider and me. Even the security told me the compound is just by the gate so I should call rider to meet me up instead going to turn at agidinbi road since the entrance was there. Waited for about 12min rider's contact on the app is a UK line, sent an in app mgs no reply. Rider didnt call.

Just when no was about cancelling rider called.

R: hello, where are you
M: I'm just behind d gate next ur PUL n been waiting 4 over 12min.
R: You've to go turn tru d other gate.
M: dat would be another 1.3km drive for me.
By d way, where u going to pls.
R: inside omole estate.
M: sorry pls I can't make, unless you meet here so we go from here.
R: what d fvck is wrong with u... Bla bla bla....

na so me I cut her call. Cancel. Collected my 4h.

She called I didnt pick. Next tin na text mgs insulting her generation.

Me just delete her mgs block her line.

Season 2 I come so enh... No time for nice guy!

I've got a nice ride, any rider way provoke me too much I drive to you, come down, make sure you see me standing by my car then cancel right in your face. My appearance alone can intimidate even Mr. 9ja. Talk of physics, body built, color, outfit, neatness, etc.

No time forbbad energy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2020
toomush:

If Government agencies or spies want information, I doubt if they will come to nairaland to look for it, all they have to do is take a trip on either platform and ask the driver lots of questions (riders do as alot of questions about the hustle, any of them could be a spy undecided )

Or better still enter one of the numerous telegram/WhatsApp groups. Many drivers I have meet on the road don't even know that this thread exist.

I have been posting my earnings so that people like you will react, the other day someone jumped on oga gentlelife50 for posting he's dashboard

The screenshot below is for you, I made that during the sallah week ( offline not included grin )

Disclaimer: the earnings posted below was a one time thing ( since then I have been struggling to make half of that)

i still wonder why most of you still claim Bolt's money as part of your income .

Who r you trying to impress?

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
*WHAT NEXT⁉️*

*UBERBOLT SAID WE SHOULD GO AND GET BADGES AND TAGS BY OURSELVES*

*THEY SAID THEY CAN'T INCREASE OUR PRICE, INFACT, DURING THE ROUND TABLE BOLT TOLD US THEY HAVE PLAN TO REDUCE THEIR PRICE*

*COMMISSIONAL CAME ON AIR TO SUPPORT BOLT BY TELLING US TO GET THE BADGES FROM MOT, AGAINST WHAT WAS DISCUSSED IN THE MEETING.*

*DURING THE MEETINGS WITH MOT, WE WERE TOLD THOSE RESPONSIBILITIES WHERE SHIFTED ON US BECAUSE APP COYS SAID THE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR US*

*IF GOVERNMENT IS AFRAID OF UBERBOLT, THEN WE MUST TELL BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND UBERBOLT THAT WE ARE NO MORE HELPLESS �*

*SO�*

*ON MONDAY WE ALL BE AT PROVIDENCE STREET LEKKI, PRESS MEN WILL BE ON GROUND TO COVER OUR ACTIONS*

*WE WON'T GO ONLINE ON MONDAY, WE WILL BE AT LEKKI TO SEND OUT A WARNING MESSAGE TO GOVERNMENT AND ALL APP COMPANIES*

*WE SAY NO TO BADGES AND TAGS����*

*WE SAY NO TO ROUND TABLE BRIEFINGS, WE WANT A PROPER MEETING WITH RELEVANT BODY AS ADVICED BY THE GOVERNOR���*

*WE WANT A RE-EVALUATION OF OUR PRICES���*

*WE ARE NO MORE HELPLESS, WE MUST STAND AND FIGHT ALL THESE IRREGULARITIES, WE MUST SEND A MESSAGE TO GOVERNMENT AND THE APP COMPANIES���*

*❌❌❌ NO TO TAGS�*
*❌❌❌ NO TO BADGES�*
*❌❌❌NO TO INDIVIDUAL ENGAGEMENTS*

*WE WILL SEND OUT A STRONG WARNING ON MONDAY THROUGH TV PROTEST������*

*....UNITED WE ARE STRONGER

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2020
mrjaydee:

Modified* even if you being a fool is a " follow come feature " atleast post your net and break it down to the actual money you made. But no, " I made 150k this week lemme quickly rush and post it syndrome"

Why dont you fools post the figures you made in a very dull week?

This is why nigeria is like this, we deserve our leaders.

The strike on Monday is already defeated cos the fools here and out there are hoping for surge so they can work.

I used to post figures then being honest to myself I wanted back then to impress, but guess what after you pay your partner weekly dues how much is left? That's if you are able to pay consistently.

Fools will always be fools.

Preach it!
Those that were busy posting years back even with all the warnings against it, where are they now?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
brogxy:

Preach it!
Those that were busy posting years back even with all the warnings against it, where are they now?

Not taking sides with drivers, cos I'm basically a driver and also a partner. At this point in time drivers should be able to remit 20-25k weekly. Posting those figures will cause more harm than good. Govt agencies view this thread. I'm sorry for calling us fools but it's the bitter truth.

Love and light grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
brogxy:

Preach it!

They have made money and move on to the next level, or they tired of coming here, they should post it to encourage any driver that has been discouraged.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2020
jpworld:

They have made money and move on to the next level, or they tired of coming here, they should post it to encourage any driver that has been discouraged.

Face the fact, posting dashboards does more harm than good. Potential investors will think that's what they take home whereas it's around half of what is posted that is actually yours if you drive your own car, way less than that if you're on rentals.

Many people have lost money and their jobs investing in uber hoping to take home 150k weekly based on the false earnings you encourage people to keep posting.

If you have the time to post earnings then make sure you post it everyday, not only when you're lucky to make more than normal, and also have the time to do a breakdown of expenses that came with the earnings and let people know how much you truly made

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Posting your gross only show your intentions was just to show off.....

I collect contract of 1m take 850k execute am....but when I collect cheque of 1m I dey show everybody....no b stupidity b dat.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Good morning sirs, I've been trying to upload my driver's license and LASDRI card on Uber app, but the bot keep rejecting them. Please how can I do it? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Cineinfo:
Good morning sirs, I've been trying to upload my driver's license and LASDRI card on Uber app, but the bot keep rejecting them. Please how can I do it? Thanks
Could be fake docs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Drivers always get MAD when they see others posting or showing their dashboard. They always claim what they posted is their gross and not Net, yes we know that but to be honest, you guys made some of believe that is not the only reason . There is something you don't want others to know about this hussle, there is something you want to keep HIDING. If it's about GROSS and NET, it shouldn't be a big deal, if you know the net just do the calculation and give us the net whenever you see dashboard. Insulting people you don't know just because they post their dashboard is the height of it, if you don't like it, some of us love it, it motivate us, and we want to keep seeing it. Am sure a lot of people on this forum wants to see it too, it's a public forum abi. That govt is viewing this thread bla bla bla, that one na mumu talk, you guys here are less than one percent of total uber driver out there and you think govt will rely on info from less than one percent to take decision and form policy, that sound low. IF YOU WANT TO POST DASHBOARD,PLS POST, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WAKA PASS, IF YOU THINK THE FIGURE IS WRONG (GROSS), PLS GIVE US THE RIGHT (NET) FIGURE, NOBODY SHOULD BE INTIMIDATED. All of us no go always PASS THE SAME DIRECTION FOR THIS HUSSLE. Nobody be FOOL for here.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Oga drive inside, I’m wearing heels I can’t walk. undecided

I don tire for this work

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
Oga drive inside, I’m wearing heels I can’t walk. undecided

I don tire for this work
And you will still drive inside only to start waiting again, next ten minutes u call and hear 'I am coming out you will see me soon'.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gen2lpat(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Is there Uber or taxify in Owerri?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Gentlelife50:

And you will still drive inside only to start waiting again, next ten minutes u call and hear 'I am coming out you will see me soon'.
I have waited 5+8 paid minutes when she called to tell me to drive in. I no even talk anything, I canceled and got a long trip immediately without stress.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Let the partners also post thier earnings, show us how much you receive at the end of each week from your drivers at least to encourage other partners and would be investors.

We have other threads for other professions, I don't think they even talk about earnings not to talk about posting it.

The experiences we share here is enough to motivate anybody, posting of earnings is rather misleading because you may not know what is involved.

If you are waiting for others to post earnings before you can start driving I pity you, I really agree anybody posting earnings is only trying to show off.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2020
blanquecheque:
Honda Civic 2004 for sale in Ojo, Lagos. Buy and drive. Excellent engine. Drives well on forward but the reverse is faulty. AC usage stopped. Was leaking. Call 08094118943.

Asking price: 380k
Buy and drive?
Buy and drive forward grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
I have waited 5+8 paid minutes when she called to tell me to drive in. I no even talk anything, I canceled and got a long trip immediately without stress.
Imagine, one was telling me the other 'but it's reading'.
I vex change am for her immediately, madam I didn't come out to start waiting for people, what if I keep waiting for people like this when will I now have time to work?
If it's Uber I will even tell you I only have 12 hours to work before they kick me out and tell me to go and rest.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2020
dapotemi:
Drivers always get MAD when they see others posting or showing their dashboard. They always claim what they posted is their gross and not Net, yes we know that but to be honest, you guys made some of believe that is not the only reason . There is something you don't want others to know about this hussle, there is something you want to keep HIDING. If it's about GROSS and NET, it shouldn't be a big deal, if you know the net just do the calculation and give us the net whenever you see dashboard. Insulting people you don't know just because they post their dashboard is the height of it, if you don't like it, some of us love it, it motivate us, and we want to keep seeing it. Am sure a lot of people on this forum wants to see it too, it's a public forum abi. That govt is viewing this thread bla bla bla, that one na mumu talk, you guys here are less than one percent of total uber driver out there and you think govt will rely on info from less than one percent to take decision and form policy, that sound low. IF YOU WANT TO POST DASHBOARD,PLS POST, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WAKA PASS, IF YOU THINK THE FIGURE IS WRONG (GROSS), PLS GIVE US THE RIGHT (NET) FIGURE, NOBODY SHOULD BE INTIMIDATED. All of us no go always PASS THE SAME DIRECTION FOR THIS HUSSLE. Nobody be FOOL for here.

Shei Na only government drivers de face abi?
What about the miscreants way de rob drivers because drivers de cash out 150 k weekly.
You wan de post earnings for public platform in a country like Nigeria?
You go learn finally.
If you de find motivation, join drivers whatsapp or telegram group, you go see enough..
Make we de apply sense sometimes..
No just de use the head drive alone.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2020
gen2lpat:
Is there Uber or taxify in Owerri?
Taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Come to think of it, which other hustle dem de post earnings?
It doesn’t even make sense to post earnings.
Shey if you begin work for office you go post salaryfor door join abi?
Mtscheew...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Babadee1900:

Bro u know of any telegram e-hailing group with sold members. 10x
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
pope191:

Felicity0001
I dey akuregringringrin

Modify

On a serious note I don't do off trips with people I don't know. It's either I know you, I've picked you up b4? Or you're doing an Inter state journey [/b]these are the only reasons I can do an offtrip with you and most importantly you must inform me ahead of time so I prepare myself.

I see no reason I should do an off line trip with a stranger, [b]what if the person is carrying an exhibit? What would be my point of defence to the police?
Not only will my source of livelihood be confiscated but I will also be arrested and jailed for an accomplist.

In my few years of this hustle I've not only seen but have also learnt and by the virtue of God's given wisdom and grace I've been able to escape a lot of troubles and will keep escaping.

I've done a few offline that turned out great but a lot turned out very bad that I'd to make a decision never to go offline with a stranger again going forward.

One of my wickedness is, I'm too considerate, honest and out spoken. For these reasons I most time don't know how to charge. Got a req from Abule Egba to U-turn b/s. Ine discussion lead to another we decided to do offline, riders said they're going to Brewery after Sango. Decided to convey them because of the kids with them agreeing a fee of 6k or there about (forgotten actual amount we agreed on. Got to Brewery these young ladies said its not here still ahead after Ifo market. I was like, really?!! They said they wont pay if I don't get them there otherwise they'll pay me just 2k for bring them here plus the 5h online to U-turn b/s. I just weak.

No probpem, don't border just pay for the online (5h) let me go back. She transferred 2k I told her instead of me collecting 1.5k from U-turn to this place I'd rather not collect a dine. Give me ur acct she did and i transferred back her 2k to her, I left.

Another One, was some around Festac, Alkijah when I got this req to casho. She was with children too. Madam I cant go, road is bad... With beg we settled for 6k which was almost d same price with what the app charged. Got to casho madam changed am that its the other side of the road they're going meaning I'd to go turn at Alagbado... I find vex that night I no c.

Las Las after so many talks and arguments I dropped them off because I needed that money to complete my rental fee that week and it was on a Sunday. Madam gave me 5k saying that's what we she told me. I just looked at her in my mind supposed na man like me you be one of us for either visit baba God this night or spend weeks for hospital.

I made sure I saved the fat olosho No for sake of tomorrow.

Since that day I decided NO MORE OFF LINE TRIP WITH A STRANGER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wait, what motivation are you guys looking for?

Is it not just to go online anywhere you are and get your request so what are you getting motivated to do?, to stay online for 24hrs so your earnings can be much while you kill your health or what

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.