Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758788 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
GentlePEACE:

Don't be scared of the offer, if ORide could do it, others can.
Do you work with them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
The landmine called E-hailing....how true !

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Babadee1900:
The 1 Star ⭐️ rating one evil woman gave me yesterday just showed on my rating because she added stop and I told her I don’t wait.

Before the trip I already profiled the old lady as an extremist and a trouble maker with her fake accent. Picked her from somewhere around Onikan, I started the trip and saw mega plaza Idowu Martins, when I turned at Kofo Abayomi so I can link Idowu Martins from there, naso madam talk from back......

Madam: You’ll need to find somewhere comfortable to park because mega plaza is first stop, from there we’ll go to the bank before you take me to my house.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Me: I don’t wait

Madam: What do you mean you don’t wait? Why didn’t you tell me before starting the trip so I could have canceled and requested for a more reasonable driver shocked , am I not paying for this rider? I have the privilege of three stops shocked

Me: You didn’t mention it to me before now that you’ll be making stops.

Madam: You are such a terrible person, your car is terrible...I knew I was going to regret stepping in to this car. You shouldn’t be working with this company. Nonsense

Me: **No words said** I just they drive go destination
I end trip, saw 500, 200 discount; total 700. Showed it to her, she said she needs to get her receipt before she can pay (in my mind ontop 500). I told she will only get it after I must have confirmed her payment and I can only do that when I get my money.

She paid, when she stepped out of the car she slammed my door so hard I was mad. I immediately got down with the mind to curse her out but a voice quickly told me to remain calm and just let it go.

F*cking riders! Always mad when that can’t have their way.

Many of them are very selfish.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by finest0007(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone knows a way to charter a car to transport a couple from Asaba to Lekki, Lagos?

Reason for trip is to run medical tests. Looking at a convenient mode of transportation as opposed to regular buses etc.

Contact on my signature. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by valenti12(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Federal Government has reviewed the nationwide curfew imposed on the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to the PTF, it will now start from 12 midnight to 4am.

#ctvlivetweets
#PTFbriefing https:///eyYAi8YBvv

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
finest0007:
Anyone knows a way to charter a car to transport a couple from Asaba to Lekki, Lagos?

Reason for trip is to run medical tests. Looking at a convenient mode of transportation as opposed to regular buses etc.

grin grin grin. Ur in d right place, wit good pay our nairaland coro boiz will do d job for u

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Federal Government says the nationwide curfew in place in the country to restrict movement amid the coronavirus pandemic is now from 12am to 4am.

The National Coordinator of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19, Dr Sani Aliyu, made this known during a briefing at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, on Thursday.

Aliyu said, “I will first of all start with general movement. We are modifying the curfew to commence from 12 midnight to 4am nationwide, effective from 12:00 tonight.

“This does not apply to people on essential services and international travellers that might be returning from abroad.”

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
finest0007:

2011 Toyota Sienna available

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Carshopper:
The landmine called E-hailing....how true !

You need an OND to drive

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
radautoworks:

You need an OND to drive

Even dangote na Bsc that year
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Carshopper:

Even dangote na Bsc that year
many PhD apply that year grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BuddingSummer: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
BuddingSummer:
Hi, I need an answer to this. God bless you.

I bought a Camry 2.4 this January. I have serviced it 3 times with Mobil xhp. Only 3 times.

I want to revert back to the original 5w30 that was recommended. Is it advisable to do this?

Gazzuzz and Radautoworks, your input is needed. Thanks.

Oga Gazzuzz.. What do you think? Can I do this without issues? Is just your opinion that I need.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
eyinola:
many PhD apply that year grin

My brother, as long as it put food for table oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
BuddingSummer:

I bought a Camry 2.4 this January. I have serviced it 3 times with Mobil xhp. Only 3 times.

I want to revert back to the original 5w30 that was recommended. Is it advisable to do this?

Use mineral oil 20w50 and drain oil every 3000 miles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
BuddingSummer:

before the xhp do you know what they were using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BuddingSummer: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2020
radautoworks:
before the xhp do you know what they were using?

It was gotten directly from America ma. Its pure Tokumbor. I guess they were using 5w30?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BuddingSummer: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Use mineral oil 20w50 and drain oil every 3000 miles.

Thanks brother. Do you know any better mineral oil? This Mobil xhp turns black fast these days.

It barely makes 2000 kilomtres before it becomes very black. If its black after 2000 kilometres, should I continue driving it till the 3000 miles (4800 kilometres) you suggested?

Your opinion is most valued.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2020
BuddingSummer:

It was gotten directly from America ma. Its pure Tokumbor. I guess they were using 5w30?
go back to it. You don't need to use synthetic you can use conventional 5w30. What year is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Something terrible nearly happened to me yesterday.

People are really Wicked in this world. People no longer have conscience in Nigeria.

I was around Jibowu and got a request from one beast of many colours. Because this was a park, my spirit told me to stay sharp and frost. As I arrived, I was watching the body language of this mad man and knew already that all was not well. The way he was eyeing me mischievously and behaving all snaky told me that all was not well.

This young man told me to use reverse and enter the luxury bus park that he has some small loads he wants to load in my car. According to him, they are just "Shoes and Bags".

I decided not to drive in but park along the road and investigate. My people when I arrived, the pictures below are what I saw. I used my rider app to check the estimates from Jibowu to Lekki phase 1. Umunnem, what I saw e shock me! 2200-2550! I screamed Jesu! Why are people like this?

This Young man wanted to load a whole container of goods from China into my Darling car and take me to Lekki for 2200! Something am sure a Truck driver won't even accept 15,000 naira for. Yet he wanted to load it in my Saloon car for 2,200 naira. And he was thinking he is smart?

I have seen it all in this hustle. This world is really not my home... What a wicked generation?

To cap it all, he is my "Igbo brother". I spoke to him in our dialect and asked this animal if this were to be his car, will he like to carry all this load for 2,200? He told me how is that one his business? Is it not Bolt that fixes price? One bus loader there even told me all the Kabu Kabu he is calling first were telling him to pay 25,000 naira and that the trip will be twice! Yet, he wanted to do it one trip on Bolt for 2,200!

Am a businessman and I know the weight of those sac bags alone. Each of them weighs over 150kg! The four of them is over 600kg! While the total load is over 1,000 kg! Yet he wants to pay 2,200. undecided undecided undecided

I even told him that any driver he calls should be an offline job and it shouldn't be for anything less than 20,000 naira because those goods am seeing there are worth over 2 million! He told me to getout. What a Wicked Belzebuul.

Guys stay sharp and frosty before this mothafuckas take food off your table. It doesn't matter if the person is your brother from the North or South. If your car dies, none of them will be there to help you. Basttards!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2020
BuddingSummer:

Thanks brother. Do you know any better mineral oil? This Mobil xhp turns black fast these days.

It barely makes 2000 kilomtres before it becomes very black. If its black after 2000 kilometres, should I continue driving it till the 3000 miles (4800 kilometres) you suggested?

Your opinion is most valued.

Turning black is not an issue if oil is not shorting

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:21am On Sep 04, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

People are really Wicked in this world. People no longer have conscience in Nigeria.

I was around Jibowu and got a request from one beast of many colours. Because this was a park, my spirit told me to stay sharp and frost. As I arrived, I was watching the body language of this mad man and knew already that all was not well. The way he was eyeing me mischievously and behaving all snaky told me that all was not well.

This young man told me to use reverse and enter the luxury bus park that he has some small loads he wants to load in my car. According to him, they are just "Shoes and Bags".

I decided not to drive in but park along the road and investigate. My people when I arrived, the pictures below are what I saw. I used my rider app to check the estimates from Jibowu to Lekki phase 1. Umunnem, what I saw e shock me! 2200-2550! I screamed Jesu! Why are people like this?

This Young man wanted to load a whole container of goods from China into my Darling car and take me to Lekki for 2200! Something am sure a Truck driver won't even accept 15,000 naira for. Yet he wanted to load it in my Saloon car for 2,200 naira. And he was thinking he is smart?

I have seen it all in this hustle. This world is really not my home... What a wicked generation?

To cap it all, he is my "Igbo brother". I spoke to him in our dialect and asked this animal if this were to be his car, will he like to carry all this load for 2,200? He told me how is that one his business? Is it not Bolt that fixes price? One bus loader there even told me all the Kabu Kabu he is calling first were telling him to pay 25,000 naira and that the trip will be twice! Yet, he wanted to do it one trip on Bolt for 2,200!

Am a businessman and I know the weight of those sac bags alone. Each of them weighs over 150kg! The four of them is over 600kg! While the total load is over 1,000 kg! Yet he wants to pay 2,200. undecided undecided undecided

I even told him that any driver he calls should be an offline job and it shouldn't be for anything less than 20,000 naira because those goods am seeing there are worth over 2 million! He told me to getout. What a Wicked Belzebuul.

Guys stay sharp and frosty before this mothafuckas take food off your table. It doesn't matter if the person is your brother from the North or South. If your car dies, none of them will be there to help you. Basttards!

He is looking for cheap means of transporting heavy loads of goods from mainland to Lekki, he is an heartless inconsiderate homo sapien, grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25am On Sep 04, 2020
finest0007:

https://www.nairaland.com/6004942/vehicle-hire-toyota-sienna-2007-2010
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2020
After buying fuel for 165 yesterday, it has come to my notice that this people really want me to retire to my fish farm permanently.

Even the young man that wanted to load a whole container into my car had the hand writing of village people written over it.

Father Lord God, I did nothing to these people and they have started tracking me from Umuahia.

This young man that wanted me to change my Engine Sitting, Coils, Spark Plugs, 4 hubs, 4 Shocks, Suspensions, Tie rod, Bearings, Shaft, Gear box, Low arm Bushing, Stabilizer Bushing, Linkage and four tyres after one trip to Lekki... Its my earnest prayers that God will punish you forever.

You wanted to Eviscerate, Disintegrate, Annihilate, Discombobulate, Bifurcate and Obliterate my car. But Yahweh Elohim is stronger than you.

I don't know if you were able to hoodwink any driver eventually, but May you Suffer for the next 1 Billion years in Jesus name name... Amen.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:40am On Sep 04, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Bro d painful part is that jpworld drivers will accept such trips, some drivers no just give dis hustle levels @ all. Me dat Dy hv request to come and carry gear box like hummer bus own From ladipo

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Please send the pics to the app company. How can someone be so wicked and the rider will still tell you to put on the A.C.

P.S I have a new driver he can't seem to complete his bolt registration. Is the driver's badge, Lasdri, Lassra, compulsory for new drivers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:48am On Sep 04, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profralph: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Your advice please
Can I use a tinted vehicle for uber/bolt and what are all the required documents a vehicle should have?
I am a novice o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2020
profralph:
Your advice please
Can I use a tinted vehicle for uber/bolt and what are all the required documents a vehicle should have?
I am a novice o
Yes, you can use a car with tinted windows. Get a permit for it if you don’t have one to avoid harassment.

Use the search box for your other questions. Read sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hauptmann: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2020
computerglobal:

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

You have made a habit of spamming this nonsense here everyday, even after you have been warned many times to stop posting this thing here everyday

I think a 1 month ban from posting would be good for you, so just wait for your ban the next time you post this thing here

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

The funniest thing is that another driver will pack the loads and start trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Felicity0001:
A rider I carried last 2 week wants me to take her to Kwara State next week.

Two options, with my car or we use her's

Pls guys how much do you think is reasonable for either of the option.

Appreciate your inputs.

Many thanks

This guy na king of interstate offline.

The same person that says he doesn't do offline within Lagos, have mind to take a rider to Kwara,
Was caught using owners car to Benin, and still bring owner his 10k weekly.

You see why i don't believe drivers stories.

They will always say their story in a way it will favour them.

Angryigbodon is calling a rider that want to find cheapest way to carry his load to lekki evil. Swearing on the riders head. Well the rider did no wrong, just reject his idea and move.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), Conner44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.