Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4760679 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

If you bought or the first to use car as tok, check to know if the compressor pulley has been changed b4 to a smaller or larger head pully. Sometime if car had undergone conversion of the AC system it can alter the timing belt settings.
I hope you understand.
hmm, noted felicity0001
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
njokuuche77:

Hello bro, thanks for your feedback.
The Hp is 1.85m in total.
Then anyone buying outright can pay 1.3m
I have tried the monthly remittance and it didn't work for me with the drivers.

Hmm, experience.
But then We are not the same too. If you can consider that and the car is cool. I will like to take it without giving you problems cheesy

What do you think boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello Pilots

So I tried to go online this evening after two weeks and discovered my vehicle has been deleted from the app. Who else is facing such pls, help a brother cash his pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bolt finally react to the issue of drivers conniving with SARS to harasse its riders.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

For this country we dey buy car of 2m ,but to put tracker of 40k na fight, to do comprehensive insurance na war...that's the way we roll.

As in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayor88:
Bro Abeg i have bin on a fresh licence at shasha road safety since Aug. Till date my licence is still not ready.....what can i do plsss

Never heard of any road safety office in shasha abi which shasha are you talking about?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Camry guys, watch your back!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
jaymejate:

Call Pattybf, her office is at the MVAA side. +234 802 313 8853
She will help you. Very easy
lol someone was charging me 27k for new license. do you think it is fair? also how long e go take to process and collect if person run this kain parole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
davit:
Camry guys, watch your back!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=chillex8 post=94682492][/quote] Na wah o... Car theft seems to be really rampant...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
MrHeff:
Na wah o... Car theft seems to be really rampant...

It may not be car theft, rider probably wants to make a grand appearance, or keep a facade going.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
MrHeff:
lol someone was charging me 27k for new license. do you think it is fair? also how long e go take to process and collect if person run this kain parole?

I have even forgotten how much Aunty Pat help me do am.
But you will get the temporary one in 20+ days, i think it's 21 days sha. And after two months, you will get the plastic own.
With Aunty Pattybf, there is no come back next time. I did not even see her face to face until the day i went to collect the temporary one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
With all these people specifying the type of car... we don't even know who is who anymore. It might be some kind of official trip that they needed a good presentable car and driver.

Also , gbam, the thieves de outside wey de select cars.
Only God fit help

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
jaymejate:

I have even forgotten how much Aunty Pat help me do am.
But you will get the temporary one in 20+ days, i think it's 21 days sha. And after two months, you will get the plastic own.
With Aunty Pattybf, there is no come back next time. I did not even see her face to face until the day i went to collect the temporary one.
wow thanks. what info did she need? hope you did not have to take your driving school cert number or some other document?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
chijioke17:

It may not be car theft, rider probably wants to make a grand appearance, or keep a facade going.
Nah this one is very suspicious. 7k for 1.1km journey? Any one who jumps on it without thinking is a greedy soul to be frank

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

For this country we dey buy car of 2m ,but to put tracker of 40k na fight, to do comprehensive insurance na war...that's the way we roll.
9ja the true definition of "the irony of life".grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayor88:
Bro Abeg i have bin on a fresh licence at shasha road safety since Aug. Till date my licence is still not ready.....what can i do plsss

You can try calling the baba and seek his assistance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bammzzie:
House....my license has expired, pls how much is it if I want to renew my driver's license?

I just renewed mine at Coker aguda today. I first paid N6,350 online then printed the receipt and forms and headed to their office and paid an additional N4,000 for the drivers test and vehicle inspection and I was given a temporary license 2hrs later.

Total N6,350 + N4,000 = N10,350 for a 3 year renewal.

If you pay more than this for the same duration of the renewal then you’re being overcharged.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2020
njokuuche77:

Hello bro, thanks for your feedback.
The Hp is 1.85m in total.
Then anyone buying outright can pay 1.3m
I have tried the monthly remittance and it didn't work for me with the drivers.

so the car is nigerua used??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2020
MrHeff:
wow thanks. what info did she need? hope you did not have to take your driving school cert number or some other document?

No, not at all. Just use the number i posted earlier. Message her on WhatsApp. She will send you all the information you need to provide. Then sit back and relax while your license is being processed.

Too easy, the driving school cert and others would be processed for you. Na to just go do capturing and collect your card.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2020
jaymejate:

No, not at all. Just use the number i posted earlier. Message her on WhatsApp. She will send you all the information you need to provide. Then sit back and relax while your license is being processed.

Too easy, the driving school cert and others would be processed for you. Na to just go do capturing and collect your card.
na so he easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2020
hefelove:
So I heard a story this week while discussing about this hustle with Someone cos me too wan start.

A rider ordered for a ride on Bolt, when the driver reach, the rider said he wanted to do offline, the driver drives Corolla, they negotiated 10k o, the man said he was going to his office for a meeting, this man really dressed well, he suited up, also with a suitcase In his hand, the guy sha carry am go the place he called office for an emergency meeting, after like 2hrs,he came out the man said he was going to a hotel, spend like an hour there, the guy sat in the reception to wait for him, then the rider said he was going to sango to buy car, the same type of corolla the driver was driving, when they got there, the rider went to the seller of the cars, meanwhile the rider was there 2days ago to tell them he was coming back to buy with his own driver, when they got there, he asked for key of the car to test run the car that his driver which Is the Bolt driver he ordered will wait till he comes back, remember the man held a suitcase him, naxo rider test run corolla go o, 1hr, 2hrs reach, the Bolt driver just ask the seller of car say him rider never still come back? And the sellers where like, isn't he your boss? Are you not his driver? He told them he is just a Bolt driver and the man booked him for offline, them sha use police arrest the Bolt driver, the driver called his partner for help, partner say did I ask you to do offline? They collected the Bolt driver corolla and still wants him to balance 350k, right now the Bolt driver still dey station. May God watches and guide all hustlers here. Let's just be careful. I remember when someone was taking about how we think they can get someone with phone number, I just dey laugh, the man wey carry car go the number he used in calling the Bolt driver no go again since that day

The man can still be gotten.
He certainly will leave a loophole.
It's only gonna take a bit of time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
na so he easy

Yeah, damn easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 4:41am On Oct 07, 2020
MrHeff:
Nah this one is very suspicious. 7k for 1.1km journey? Any one who jumps on it without thinking is a greedy soul to be frank
True though, didn't pay attention to the distance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by njokuuche77(m): 5:14am On Oct 07, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
so the car is nigerua used??

Yes Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walter315(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2020
How does that look like a 1.1km it is not less than 15km and it could be a round trip fare.
MrHeff:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Conner44:

I just renewed mine at Coker aguda today. I first paid N6,350 online then printed the receipt and forms and headed to their office and paid an additional N4,000 for the drivers test and vehicle inspection and I was given a temporary license 2hrs later.

Total N6,350 + N4,000 = N10,350 for a 3 year renewal.

If you pay more than this for the same duration of the renewal then you’re being overcharged.
leave Dem no know, my own renewal last year or 2018 I spent 11k 3yrs no delay ogba office

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Slickleo:
leave Dem no know, my own renewal last year or 2018 I spent 11k 3yrs no delay ogba office

Renewal is always the same day na and same price. You get it the same day.

Shey you wan compare with first timer ni. We talking of first time here. And if you have someone who wants to do it for the first time, you can ask them to go through the stress of driving school, online registration, payments, standing at the FRSC office taya, and blah blah blah. Then calculate all the money together and see for yourself

Or which license you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2020
jaymejate:

Renewal is always the same day na and same price. You get it the same day.

Shey you wan compare with first timer ni. We talking of first time here. And if you have someone who wants to do it for the first time, you can ask them to go through the stress of driving school, online registration, payments, standing at the FRSC office taya, and blah blah blah. Then calculate all the money together and see for yourself

Or which license you talking about?

No vex
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
I saw a driver on bolt with a 1999Toyota SUV , if correct na like third time I dey witness same...how dem this guys they take pull am off during inspection. Na wa o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), sunnymighty(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.