Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749558 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

do not exceed 5000miles with full synthetic.

I have seen the insides of a lot of uber/taxify engines, they are usually dark from over stretching oil changes.

Ok air. Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
How am I supposed to drive from yaba to surulere to pick up a rider that's headed to leisure mall.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamspeedracer:
How am I supposed to drive from yaba to surulere to pick up a rider that's headed to leisure mall.
Now this is something! Abeg tell am to enter Keke napep.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
The v6 Honda Accord 2000 'baby boy' that's going for 35k, thank God I didn't collect this useless car. On the test drive it engine over heats, ac slows the engine down, engine goes off by itself every now and then in traffic and the list goes on and on. The partner even has a clause in her agreement that makes me her personal driver.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
olamilarks:
The v6 Honda Accord 2000 'baby boy' that's going for 35k, thank God I didn't collect this useless car. On the test drive it engine over heats, ac slows the engine down, engine goes off by itself every now and then in traffic and the list goes on and on. The partner even has a clause in her agreement that makes me her personal driver.
The partner must be the devil himself. shocked

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Where be oduduwa bustop for victoria island?

opposite defunct bar beach on ahmadu bello
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abeg, uber Don stop referral reward?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
DRIVERS BEFORE YOU COLLECT THAT CAR FROM ANY PARTNER TAKE IT TO MY OGA GAZZUZZ FOR INSPECTION AND SCAN HE DOES A BEAUTIFUL JOB... I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THE PARTNERS(CAR OWNERS) HAVE 60% TO 70% FAULT IN DRIVERS FAILURE TO DELIVER, PARTNERS GIVE BAD CARS THAT DRINK FUEL shocked shocked shocked CARS WITH BAD CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, BAD OXYGEN SENSORS,
WEAK ENGINES AND OTHER...
WORK SMART, DRIVE SMART MAKE MONEY
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
CALL ME ON 08032800453 I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND PUT YOU THRU...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Got tired of VI and its 4king short trips, ogunvic this na ur area oo, where i should i position?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Got tired of VI and its 4king short trips, ogunvic this na ur area oo, where i should i position?
U are in VI at the wrong time sir...be in VI around 8pm tnk me later lols

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
So far... I cannot comman ki myself..Last trip this afternoon, mile 12 to fela shrine, then to opebi took almost 2hrs, u know the cause...Need to work on my activities.. Been resting since 3,preping to come back stronger in the night...#Letskeeplagosmoving

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fucking Indians...took them from 1004 to 7up ikeja, fare was #2600, one of them said he won't pay the fare that he usually pays 2k..Shiooo,Wetin concern me, na me set trip fare, Woooos pay me my money, #1 must not miss... No time cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
dyemida:

No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
That place na my hideout in VI ... Just park your car under the trees and chill out ...

sophoccles:

opposite defunct bar beach on ahmadu bello

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
A mail sent by Uber last week state that they have stop driver partner referral reward.
If you are still interested in Uber referrals you must sign up to "Uber Dost"

dyemida:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is the place also safe at night?
nitigriti:
That place na my hideout in VI ... Just park your car under the trees and chill out ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Driver needed for a 2004 Toyota Corolla on rental ... contact : 08033980350
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
olamilarks:

Most riders will cancel the trip when you come with that car especially all these ladies of the night

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gone are those days...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's gone, the guy with the highest number of trips wasn't even the highest earner.
Now with 87 trips you'll be earning around 100

ogunvic41:
Gone are those days...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
My ac just begin dey blow hell fire type of air. Serious fear dey catch me, hope its not a major fault
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
My ac just begin dey blow hell fire type of air. Serious fear dey catch me, hope its not a major fault

Check for gas leakage and refill gas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
this guy creating whatsapp group i smell kalu in you . see how here done dry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
ogunvic41:
Gone are those days...
That record is far from you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Reeefe:
this guy creating whatsapp group i smell kalu in you
see how here done dry
not the cause use gbomi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
blackylola:
Hello guys, pls inbox ur number if ure interested in joining Taxify/uber partners whatsapp group. 08022133595

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
LandWale:

Buy the Honda if you can fix it immediately you hear sound especially from the legs or wait to buy Toyota
Best advice so far. Once u are using honda make sure u do away wit any noise coming from the two front wheels. Once u hear any noise wen entering galops run and fix it immediately...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who will accompany me to pick up my rider?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Not at all ... only during the day. Safe places in VI at night - Adeola Odeku, Law School bus stop, Eko Hotel Roundabout

Schiphol:
Is the place also safe at night?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Now you know what a lemon car is.
olamilarks:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
blackylola:
Hello guys, pls inbox ur number if ure interested in joining Taxify/uber partners whatsapp group. 08022133595

Add me.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
check for gas leakage before refilling, evaporator and dryer can also be the cause. Beware of ladipo ac boys their target is always compressor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.