Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735920 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
ramzylipi:
Good morning everyone, please I want to know if I can use this car for Bolt. I bought it tokunbo and it's just sitting fallow for a while, I'm thinking if Uber or Bolt can accept it. It's 2005 Nissan Micra. For now all I need to do is refill the gas.

grin this will over pass the requirements but those devils will rate you low till you are out of the platform.
Sincere thoughts, this should be the best for the trashy fares.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2020
ramzylipi:
Good morning everyone, please I want to know if I can use this car for Bolt. I bought it tokunbo and it's just sitting fallow for a while, I'm thinking if Uber or Bolt can accept it. It's 2005 Nissan Micra. For now all I need to do is refill the gas.
As a matter of fact this is the kind of cars suitable for Bolt and uber riders with 4.0 star down so they too will know how important rating is too.gringrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
bolabiyi:
this kind post dey make me feel my village people is after me... undecided
grin No village people can hold U down. Whatever U set your mind to achieve with hardwork, smartness, discipline, focus, determination and resilience, there is no stopping u brother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
pope191:

grin Boss u can't tell if chucmoore have any other source of income, I only say is feasible, but it all depend on the problems will have in front if us.
. Yes I do have other source of income, but this account is for INDriver earnings to track my performance. I have other accounts I opened for Bolt and my tech biz, I don't mix them together. And as for responsiblity, I am not married yet. The thing wey my eye dey see for this business. I don't trust our girls, 80% of them are Olosho and their attitude is so disgusting and appalling.

My intention is to relocate oversea soon and settle down there. Get married to an halfcast chic or blondes, Latino or caucasian grin. Naija girls has nothing to offer me. except I luckily meet the likes DJ Cuppy or Adenuga daughter. grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
1daboi:
izzou wanted us to do get together. So I replied "let's do it " I also went ahead to ask for the time and venue for the meeting undecided

She oti ye e? Thank you
Got it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
chucsmoore:
. Yes I do have other source of income, but this account is for INDriver earnings to track my performance. I have other accounts I opened for Bolt and my tech biz, I don't mix them together. And as for responsiblity, I am not married yet. The thing wey my eye dey see for this business. I don't trust our girls, 80% of them are Olosho and their attitude is so disgusting and appalling.

My intention is to relocate oversea soon and settle down there. Get married to an halfcast chic or blondes, Latino or caucasian grin. Naija girls has nothing to offer me. except I luckily meet the likes DJ Cuppy or Adenuga daughter. grin

Things I see, strengthens my desire to not get. Married.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
nwizu042:

Mama radautoworks, I don’t have keychain, I don’t have a receipt and I don’t know where to find one. My own is I want to win a scanner.
Just find how we go run am.
In fact, ask me a question like “just name your moniker “ .... I just want to win scanner ni toli olorun...

Fully support too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
eyinola:
like a guy i normally take to and fro to work 3K on transport everyday, i wonder what his salary is cos that's over 60K per month on transportation only
I have someone like that too. At times, I even charge him 4k per trip like this morning. Na foreigner e be sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
My brother, e don be like sey good girls no dey again. All thses girls don to runs girls finish. Some even get good jobs o. Still they do runs stylishly. Na so my exGF request came on Indriver the other day. I was shocked she don join the league of oloshos on island. And mama for Agege Cement side dey think her daughter is a good xtian still!
donfortune48:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin
Laugh Won Tear My Belle

Thank you i tried to get the meaning too, but I gave up.
But @babadee1900 you dey try, the way you mix work and play together...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
chucsmoore:

Except you are getting married cos of papers, for me naija girls are far better in marriage(family) than oyinbo.
80% of the ones you see based on your job, not generally.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
BAZ001:

Except you are getting married cos of papers, for me naija girls are far better in marriage(family) than oyinbo.
80% of the ones you see based on your job, not generally.
Things have changed here my brother. Good girls have gone bad. The rate of divorce these days in this our generation is crazy. Not like those days our mothers and fathers do everything humanly possible to make marriage work. And I noticed the cause of divorce these days are finance and infidelity. Girls of nowadays are not submissive anymore. If U no get money they wil not submit and they are likely to cheat on you. They are so materialistic and feminist. I can't count how many times I carried married ladies from mainland to the island go meet one Baba alaye wey dey take good care of Them, even the ones wey get good job dey hustle part time. Make we pray not to enter one Chance

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day all
Kindly help a brother for a car on Hp/rental
Please kindly help �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
ramzylipi:
it might pass, but to be sincere with u if this car comes to pick me i can cancel the ride grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
chucsmoore:
Things have changed here my brother. Good girls have gone bad. The rate of divorce these days in this our generation is crazy. Not like those days our mothers and fathers do everything humanly possible to make marriage work. And I noticed the cause of divorce these days are finance and infidelity. Girls of nowadays are not submissive anymore. If U no get money they wil not submit and they are likely to cheat on you. They are so materialistic and feminist. I can't count how many times I carried married ladies from mainland to the island go meet one Baba alaye wey dey take good care of Them, even the ones wey get good job dey hustle part time. Make we pray not to enter one Chance
You are judging base on the few ones u have met. I can tell you that 80% are very decent, living a reserved life.
I will advice you to change this wrong mindset towards women if you truly want a better home.
Reasons why most men fall into this indecent babes hands is simply because we like something flashy, we go after curves at first sight base on the kind of transparent clothes she is wearing. meanwhile, we tends to over look the decent ones base on their loyalty, inexposure, too prayerful, wearing clothes that covers part of the body that keeps men crazy. ( Let's not forget this categories are working class) Where as, these one in this category can make a better wives than the ones that feels all men eyes are on them on the street.
Above all, we should always ask for God's grace in balancing the marriage because there is no perfect marriage on earth. But, please change this wrong mindset towards women. Not all but just 20% of them cheats

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
bolabiyi:
this kind post dey make me feel my village people is after me... undecided

Same here too...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
donfortune48:

I want to get married, but from what I hear and see on the road dey tire person(what girls below 20 are doing embarassed ) and some of these girls are from comfortable homes.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
chucsmoore:

Same name, same goal cheesy after this covid and protest wahala, lost hope in this country finally. What more can I say? Some times I just think if 70% of folks ard me have taken this bold step, folks like 2shots, eldee, freestyle, Stella D, Pat Attah, Sandra Achums and so forth could leave this country in one peace, then there's need for a second tot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
You deserve a medal bro.
You cant eat your cake and have it. Many are looking for flashy and curvy ladies that will be loyal, committed, cultural and humble. Not that it isn't possible to find, but hard.

You can build that religious, not too t.ush and flashy lady to a flashy, t.ush and social woman one desires. It only takes a work; successful relationship and marriage is a work; doesn't happen spontaneously

shollywendy1:

You are judging base on the few ones u have met. I can tell you that 80% are very decent, living a reserved life.
I will advice you to change this wrong mindset towards women if you truly want a better home.
Reasons why most men fall into this indecent babes hands is simply because we like something flashy, we go after curves at first sight base on the kind of transparent clothes she is wearing. meanwhile, we tends to over look the decent ones base on their loyalty, inexposure, too prayerful, wearing clothes that covers part of the body that keeps men crazy. ( Let's not forget this categories are working class) Where as, these one in this category can make a better wives than the ones that feels all men eyes are on them on the street.
Above all, we should always ask for God's grace in balancing the marriage because there is no perfect marriage on earth. But, please change this wrong mindset towards women. Not all but just 20% of them cheats

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
BAZ001:

Thank you i tried to get the meaning too, but I gave up.
But @babadeeyou dey try, the way you mix work and play together...
cool Work small. Play small.
Above all, find a balance. Know what works for you and what doesn’t work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
davit:
My brother, e don be like sey good girls no dey again. All thses girls don to runs girls finish. Some even get good jobs o. Still they do runs stylishly. Na so my exGF request came on Indriver the other day. I was shocked she don join the league of oloshos on island. And mama for Agege Cement side dey think her daughter is a good xtian still!

Whatever made her an Ex, is enough insight. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan
......and so on, and so forth

Please just know that some of us would really love to have this get together this year with you guys

And we are waiting for you guys to plan it all for us

smiley

Nice idea Boss. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Moving unmovable Lagos without play increases frustration. Setting up committee is the first step. There must be bouncers too please or FBI agent. If you know you know grin 1luv!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
toomush:

I want to get married, but from what I hear and see on the road dey tire person(what girls below 20 are doing embarassed ) and some of these girls are from comfortable homes.

My main headache.
Even office workers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
ramzylipi:

I don't know why this is funny to me. Bolt should accept it. Moving Lagos tins

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
shollywendy1:

My brother I was once a seminarian. So I've lived in the church for years. You see those alter girls, lay readers and some in the Choir.

I've seen left and right bro.
May God forgive us.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
hayor88:
Good day all
Kindly help a brother for a car on Hp/rental
Please kindly help �
your location?
Again do you have a guarantor?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
chucsmoore:

Be calming down small small.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
hvac:
your location?
Again do you have a guarantor?

Idimu is the location
Yes... i have guarantors sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
shollywendy1:

I have read this more than two times. All the time I kept shaking my head.

How can you say only 20% of them cheat? How!
Even the less flashy type, the church type, SU, Alaja, Hajia, etc all cheat.

Let’s not derail the thread further....if you trust any woman you are on your own.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adortem: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
URGENT VACANCY-EXECUTIVE DRIVER

I am looking to fill a vacancy for an Executive Driver with a valid driver's license, he should reside close to Lekki-Ajah axis and be familiar with Lagos routes.

Kindly, send your CV, Full Name and Job Title to 08187700144 (Whatsapp Only) immediately.

#Please, share.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.