Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761916 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
toomush:

What if surge no dey where you dey undecided

My broda, every evening now, ders surge on bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
jpworld:

8naira increase is 5% increase.

But what is the real extra cost regarding this fuel increase.

you're only spending extra 800naira to 1200naira weekly.

Corolla use about 100 to 150 liters.

8 naira x 100liters =800

8 naira x 150liters =1200

A full time grind in this racket will be 6 days/ week. Assuming 5 days rest in a month.

I use 25 litres daily @ #160- #4,000.

@168. I incur additional #8 on every litre I use.

25 *# 8*25 - #5,000. ( assuming I use 25 litres , there are days I use more)

A gallon of Mobil 1000xhp mineral technology is #5,100.

In a month, that 5% has cost me a gallon of Mobil oil which might come in handy during service.

So, JP world, I wonder what you don't understand about 5% increase.

You don't argue with figures.....

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
GreatCracker:
please how can I get in touch with you.

Email me luxurydriver.ng@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
A lady I picked from Lekki Phase 1 going to Abraham Adesanya last night mistakenly dropped this strange looking object in my taxi, I have been calling her and even sent text messages but she has refused to claim ownership.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
toomush:

Yes. They paid around noon time
They never paid me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
A lady I picked from Lekki Phase 1 going to Abraham Adesanya last night mistakenly dropped this strange looking object in my taxi, I have been calling her and even sent text messages but she has refused to claim ownership.

This one deep grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
strange looking object u say grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Forget the strange looking object for a moment.

Abraham Adesanya in the night with wetin dey happen for that axis now days becareful out there o.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
northbird:

A full time grind in this racket will be 6 days/ week. Assuming 5 days rest in a month.

I use 25 litres daily @ #160- #4,000.

@168. I incur additional #8 on every litre I use.

25 *# 8*25 - #5,000. ( assuming I use 25 litres , there are days I use more)

A gallon of Mobil 1000xhp mineral technology is #5,100.

In a month, that 5% has cost me a gallon of Mobil oil which might come in handy during service.

So, JP world, I wonder what you don't understand about 5% increase.

You don't argue with figures.....

When it was increased to #158, he said it's insignificant. That it's barely #200 difference per day for an average driver.

Now it's #170. Which is another #200 difference per day, he's saying the same thing.

I tire for his matter.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

grin grin. Just burst out laughing @ d emboldened.

How do you claim such strange object? If na phone now, twitter for don dey buzz.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
donfortune48:

When it was increased to #158, he said it's insignificant. That it's barely #200 difference per day for an average driver.

Now it's #170. Which is another #200 difference per day, he's saying the same thing.

I tire for his matter.

I'm giving you the break down in extra cost of fuel. So drivers will stop making noise as if they're the only one Buhari regime affect.

From the owner side, spare parts are super expensive, and you can't be in this business without maintenance.

The last time i bought Ac compressor is 22k (tokunbo), but now is sold for 30k, everything has skyrocketed, infact most owner's won't be able to recoup in this business, talkless of reinvesting.

The reality price for weekly rental should be 35k, anything less than that owners are running at lost.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

See that tiny something. I thought they would usually go for thick and big d**k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
donfortune48:

I tire for his matter.

He will keep saying the same thing till the price rises to 1k. Business men dont joke with just 1 naira increase. It is a big money when scaled up. But he doesnt know.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good pm bosses
Kindly help me with a car (Corolla or Camry) for HP
Kindly help a brother in need
Location-Mainland (Idimu-lagos)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Only one question i gat to ask u, how come this strange STANDING looking object is sitting right under the driver SIDE floor mat? one more Bonus question sir, are u d one using it for Ur female riders as packages u offer for driving luxury car or u use it for ur self after a long stress traffic day?
So many bonus question to ask but let my other colleagues do d asking cos ayam CUMfounded grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Ọ ti pe gan niyen

You na which set?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
peeps4u:

See that tiny something. I thought they would usually go for thick and big d**k

Bros maka why now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
jpworld:

@luxurydrivers sold his car, because is creating too many maintenance and downtime.

You don't expect to buy a car for 500k and not expect it not to breakdown every 2days.

Lately 50% of drivers that called me for car rental actually own these type of cars, they have Kia rio, Nissan Sunny and other problematic cars.

Usually i don't give cars to such drivers, they one of the biggest cheat in uber business.
he didn't buy the car d amount u just put up here...in summary all wat u said nw is called rubbish in igbo language.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please has anybody experienced a fraudulent transaction on gtb MasterCard. Was debited $151 today just want to know how I can go about it so I can get my money refunded. The card was used on shop2ship. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
segmic080:
Bro do u advice for only weekend??

Yes from friday till sunday will be good for a starter like you, then when you now have the experience you can now consider if it is worth quitting your job for or not and if both can work together.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
famousguy01:
Please has anybody experienced a fraudulent transaction on gtb MasterCard. Was debited $151 today just want to know how I can go about it so I can get my money refunded. The card was used on shop2ship. Thanks

There's no way you can get refund, the only thing you can do is block your card from every online transaction to avoid same issue in the future.

The online store has been credited through a 3rd party and there's no way the 3rd party can get back the money from the online store.

Someone has access to your card details...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Duke111:

Only one question i gat to ask u, how come this strange STANDING looking object is sitting right under the driver SIDE floor mat? one more Bonus question sir, are u d one using it for Ur female riders as packages u offer for driving luxury car or u use it for ur self after a long stress traffic day?
So many bonus question to ask but let my other colleagues do d asking cos ayam CUMfounded grin grin

I don't think that's the driver side foot mat, it looks like the passenger side beside the driver seat, the picture seems to be flipped to look like its on the driver side...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2020
If that is what he can afford?direct tokumbo 09 accord is over 2m
peeps4u:

People use it on this forum and are doing well. Go ahead if That's what you can afford. You dont need to wait till you get millions for Coro or other brands
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2020
@luxurydriverng I think I saw someone like you yesterday around surulere, u drove a dark green Corolla, I drove a Prado and I tried waving at you...
Hope you are good though.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kongrats: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Can someone help, please. I want to buy a car for my younger brother to be using for Uber. He is just at home doing nothing in this Baba period. My budget is 1.2 to 1.8m. Which car should I get him? Please treat as urgent. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Olayetan:

There's no way you can get refund, the only thing you can do is block your card from every online transaction to avoid same issue in the future.

The online store has been credited through a 3rd party and there's no way the 3rd party can get back the money from the online store.

Someone has access to your card details...

Tired of this country, we’re just too fraudulent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Kongrats:
Can someone help, please. I want to buy a car for my younger brother to be using for Uber. He is just at home doing nothing in this Baba period. My budget is 1.2 to 1.8m. Which car should I get him? Please treat as urgent. Thanks.
honda Civic, from 03 upward

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Kongrats:

1. Toyota corolla
2. Honda civic 2004

What's the terms and conditions u have in mind for him?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
that there guys is a dick master 3000. Our mortal enemy.the reason girls don't feel a brother no more when engaging dem or lighting the oven. It's a vaginal wall membrane destroyer. Even if your phallus is a nine incher,you'll be dangling aimlessly in the pit. I'll advise you get it burned on behalf of every brother here. It's a threat to our masculinity.thanks grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2020
pope191:

1. Toyota corolla
2. Honda civic 2004

What's the terms and conditions u have in mind for him?

But can anyone get toks Corolla at 1.8m again? It will be hard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:

But can anyone get toks Corolla at 1.8m again? It will be hard

I don't know is connection

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.