Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799218 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:

Ekwensu e romancia mammy water.

It's both ways. why should a driver accept to pay 40k on a v6? Taxify is not wrong advertising 480k monthly. that amounts to 120k weekly. simple thing

Monday - 15k
Tuesday - 15k
Wednesday -15k
Thursday - 15k
Friday -20k
Saturday - 20k
Sunday -20k

Any driver that isnt lazy will achieve this.

if you make 120k a week and you fuel for 30k, you have 90k left. pay your partner their 35 or 40k. unless you are ill and in need of medical attention or car was undergoing repairs.

lazy people are causing problems. grin
GOD BLESS THIS GUY FOR ME...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
alstarmayo:
If you don't like to drive, and you're doing this job because you heard there's money here. You won't make any money
Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
GOD BLESS THIS GUY FOR ME...
He will. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
alstarmayo:
If you don't like to drive, and you're doing this job because you heard there's money here. You won't make any money
Thank u my brother...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
This Romeo3 guy is very honest.

Any bad driver should be sack, by the time he will struggle to get a car, he will give himself brain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olumideola: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Haywaiibaba:
just drop the link here..

Hi, please add me-08084257368
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
entparrot:

Any bad driver should be sack, by the time he will struggle to get a car, he will give himself brain.

Romeo3:
Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olumideola: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
blackylola:
Hello guys, pls inbox ur number if ure interested in joining Taxify/uber partners whatsapp group. 08022133595

Hi, please add me-08084257368

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwadelana(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please give me ur whatsapp number
oluwadelana:
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Turkey yansh will soon be blown open
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I de look you
mr gazzuzz any addition or contradictory opinion to what oga carshopper said.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OFFIC3R: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Evening guys. Anyone here using a 2.4L Honda DC 2006 on either Uber/Taxify

Plz share your experience & thoughts if u know someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moursawre(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
OFFIC3R:
Evening guys. Anyone here using a 2.4L Honda DC 2006 on either Uber/Taxify

Plz share your experience & thoughts if u know someone

I use a honda accord 2.4L 2007....Don't even get me started on the fuel consumption if that's where you are heading grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] MY EXPERIENCE THO.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OFFIC3R: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
moursawre:

I use a honda accord 2.4L 2007....Don't even get me started on the fuel consumption if that's where you are heading grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] MY EXPERIENCE THO.

Exactly what I want you to get started on. Plz share. Is it worth it or not?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
entparrot:

You tell them some honest truth and they you are ranting. It is the reason why no matter whatever help you give some people, it will never be enough. Abeg keep telling them jare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
My first week back after 2months break ended like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Taxify driver! Pls and Pls don't overwork yourself, when you are tired, stop driving. When there's life, there's hope. I want to make 400k in a month, you can only spend it when there's life. May God protect us always. Have a goodnight fam.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OFFIC3R: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Taxify driver! Pls and Pls don't overwork yourself, when you are tired, stop driving. When there's life, there's hope. I want to make 400k in a month, you can only spend it when there's life. May God protect us always. Have a goodnight fam.

there is a clause in my agreement that states working hours, 5am-10pm max. And 1day for rest.

Drivers do not rest, any time they come around for vehicle servicing/repairs, if you see the way they snore ehn, you will pity them.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I LIKE FACTS AND RESULT... NO TIME .
ONE OF MY DRIVERS JUST MADE THIS grin
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA, I WILL DELIVER 50K WEEKLY...TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin CALL ME 08032800453
GOD BLESS U BRO, AM PROUD OF U SIR...
THE DRIVER HAS JUST MADE 35K FOR HIMSELF THIS WEEK AND THE PARTNER GOT 50K...
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

An airline pilot isn't a looked to do more than 100 hours a week. It's because of stuff like this
In other to make 20k on a weekday you'll most likely have to drive for up to 12 hours because of traffic in Lagos. That's a lot of hours. If one doesn't have enough rest the tendency to make erratic decisions are grater. In any job that requires the operation of machines rest is very very important. I don't think in the west people will be allowed to drive 15 hours a day. It's just asking for trouble,and it's beginning to manifest here with higher number of accidents from drivers who aren't getting enough rest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2017
You didn't include taxify/uber commissions just to be clear
Romeo3:

Ekwensu e romancia mammy water.

It's both ways. why should a driver accept to pay 40k on a v6? Taxify is not wrong advertising 480k monthly. that amounts to 120k weekly. simple thing

Monday - 15k
Tuesday - 15k
Wednesday -15k
Thursday - 15k
Friday -20k
Saturday - 20k
Sunday -20k

Any driver that isnt lazy will achieve this.

if you make 120k a week and you fuel for 30k, you have 90k left. pay your partner their 35 or 40k. unless you are ill and in need of medical attention or car was undergoing repairs.

lazy people are causing problems. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2017
oluwadelana:
Are you on whatsapp?
Yes sir. but I hardly reply chats. I prefer calls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2017
God forbid.. I respect my sleep
GAZZUZZ:

there is a clause in my agreement that states working hours, 5am-10pm max. And 1day for rest.

Drivers do not rest, any time they come around for vehicle servicing/repairs, if you see the way they snore ehn, you will pity them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

How are you sure its a taxify driver, and how are we sure it was lack of sleep

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2017
ogunvic41:
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA, I WILL DELIVER 50K WEEKLY...TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin CALL ME 08032800453

Too small. Abeg someone is intrested in this your buisness wey me no understand, he will call you, just convince him why he has to get corolla or 407. Please, send ur T&C to anyichukwu17@gmail.com. my name is ifeanyi, incase he calls my name
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Romeo, from mr biggs airport road, person fit get uber airport request? Cos yesterday, was getting taxify request, but was looking for uber surge request. Instead of paying parking fee, i prefer to use d money buy meatpie and cook for mr biggs there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Too small. Abeg someone is intrested in this your buisness wey me no understand, he will call you, just convince him why he has to get corolla or 407. Please, send ur T&C to anyichukwu17@gmail.com. my name is ifeanyi, incase he calls my name
OK sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Romeo, from mr biggs airport road, person fit get uber airport request? Cos yesterday, was getting taxify request, but was looking for uber surge request. Instead of paying parking fee, i prefer to use d money buy meatpie and cook for mr biggs there
yes. international airport request dey tricky. I prefer local airport. same price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
ogunvic41:

How many hours did he put in?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m), ksmart027(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.