Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4780688 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

How do they even propose this payment xef?

Like 'sey u go f*ck?' Or what.
Hahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

How do they even propose this payment xef?

Like 'sey u go f*ck?' Or what.
Very simple way. It has happened to me before.
I picked the girl from admiralty home alpha beach axis to gbagada late in the night one Friday 3 years ago.
The guy that booked her was not picking calls when we got to the street.
Infact, this one was even asking if she can pass the night in my house self to pay for everything together with her body all night.
I quickly declined and reported the trip to Uber and get refunded
Alakoba. How I wan take introduce her to my wife?
I trust my pope. Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Pearl1910:
Guys...I saw this on social media. LOL

If you get a message like this from your rider what will u do?

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

There are always 2 sides to a coin. Some people will gladly take that amount if they have closed for the day and the rider is heading towards their homes, rather than blowing empty or waiting endlessly for another request

I know, that's why I don't know anything grin

How the work deh go? Cos the way I'm seeing it I may end up joining this silhouette challenge.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
pope191:

I know, that's why I don't know anything grin

How the work deh go? Cos the way I'm seeing it I may end up joining this silhouette challenge.

Be ready to cleanse yourself in river Jordan if you join that challenge.

If you insist, send your videos to me to edit for you professionally with good red backlight.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

If you insist, send your videos to me to edit for you professionally with good red backlight.

Wait.....hollup

I thought pope was a guy?

And excuse my asking but.....are you male also?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

She must also be standing by already to enter the car. She cant expect drivers to keep the car and AC running waiting for her.
we hv cars that are meant to be on luxury rides but MBA everybody will choose lite and expect to hv all the luxury in this life, most of them don't even hv ac at home..rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2021
shollywendy1:

I picked the girl from admiralty home alpha beach axis to gbagada late in the night one Friday 3 years ago.
Infact, this one was even asking if she can pass the night in my house self to pay for everything together with her body all night.
una eyes dey see for night shaaa grin grin me no like late night work

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Crvrider:

I quite agree with you on the bolded because fadeyi to igando should not be more than 2.5k. So I was quite shocked when I saw that price, even more shocking was babe wanted to pay with clitocurrency. Told her I don't mix business with pleasure. Drama!

I was wondering what clito-currency means not until I finish the sentence.

Mad oooh...grin

Please kindly rephrase how she said it.grin

Ha! But maka y? U 4 call popo191 na.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2021
donfortune48:

A little observation..

If He/She transferred with the bank app, you can go once it's successful and He/She got debited.

But if it's USSD code transfer, please wait till you get an alert or confirm that the money have reflected in your account.

80% of failed/reversed transactions were done using USSD code. I've strictly observed this. And I've never seen a successful App transfer reversed yet.

100%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

The head of the Hoodlum Drivers Association has spoken! And I concur. smiley

Only the spirit must have reveal this to you.

Izzuo pls give this man a medal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

Yes to both questions, if the car is yours and if you have a military man you can always call regarding the belt and sticker.
In fact, GUYS will feel safer with you seeing the military peripherals in your vehicle. But no dey do gragra on the road because of that oooo.

And be careful, dont let guys use you do illegal operations because of the military tag on your vehicle.

Good luck
U've spoken well bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Olmat:
Good day to all Honorables in the house.

Please I want to go into e-hailing by March, I need answers to some questions that have been bothering me.
1. Is it still lucrative?
2. I do use military belt and stickers on the car I drive now and that because I come from a military family. Can I use it the sticker and military belt for the car I want to use for e-hailing because believe me it helps me alot from law enforcement harassment.

Please im curious, is there a thing like military family? is it a court or a society? Please if there's tell me how to join.

Asking for a friend ooh. I'm a cripple and don't know how to do frog jump on grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
coker007:

Wait.....hollup

And what do you mean by this? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

And what do you mean by this? shocked

Edakun I'm not meaning anything ooooo

I just thought only females did the silhouette challenge ni dazzz all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
shollywendy1:

I was blowing home empty and I decided to lift this lady standing at a lonely bustop ard 11pm going towards my direction cause I asked b4 I allowed her in. Babe started to ask, do you stay alone? na there I know say na olosho I carrygrin useless tins

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
dru23:

This condensation of water vapor from the exhaust ...it does not mean that the engine is running perfect .. I have notice this is how mechanics and car owners interpret or conclude that the engine is fine grin. When a mechanic is inspecting a car for client this is one of the first thing they look at ..........

Your dad has not been driving the car long enough to see and feasible damage yet .... Yes I know he got the car 2004 or so .. With Lagos traffic and over crowded places how many miles will he do a year ...

I bought a 2005 Honda civic from an old woman this December with 121k miles on it .. The car basically is 15 years.. If you do the math that is about 8k miles a year . Which is nothing at all for 15 year old car . I believe the old woman stop driving the car few months ago before the son decided to sell the car .. Even the son drove the car too ........

So you have to factor in the frequent usage of the car before you can conclude on anything.. 2004 Toyota cars were built to tolerate abuse better back than compare to now .. This is why u still see 2001 Toyota Camry on the road in USA..Cars are getting more advance and sophisticated with all types of sensor etc ..And not all cars can take abuse ..

You will see cars that are less than 5 years to 10 years or younger on the road now. Car technology has gone pass and advance 2004 ..... You can't even compare engine oil of 2004 to now that we are in 2020........

Prevention is better than cure .. Owners should read their car manual at all times

I thought u said u can never buy a naija used car?
A statement u don't waste time to make.

When I read it, I smiled.

What you don't know is, some naija used cars are better than some tokunbos.

2 years ago, I was able to visit the house of a certain late Inspector General of Police, they had a car to sell, trust me when I tell u that the car would pass for toks despite bin in Nigeria for more than 12years.

Flexibility happens to be one of the things that makes us higher animals.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
coker007:

Wait.....hollup

No bolt of them are bi-polar bearsgringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dovehorizon:

I thought u said u can never buy a naija used car?
A statement u don't waste time to make.

When I read it, I smiled.

What you don't know is, some naija used cars are better than some tokunbos.

2 years ago, I was able to visit the house of a certain late Inspector General of Police, they had a car to sell, trust me when I tell u that the car would pass for toks despite bin in Nigeria for more than 12years.

Flexibility happens to be one of the things that makes us higher animals.

2005 civic current car I bought in Yankee driven by an old woman ..... ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:

Abeg no injure me with laff, all dis girls no let me rest with buzz! Buzz!! Buzzit last week, they don carry another one come, it's hard to observe fast on this hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Felicity001:

I was blowing home empty and I decided to lift this lady standing at a lonely bustop ard 11pm going towards my direction cause I asked b4 I allowed her in. Babe started to ask, do you stay alone? na there I know say na olosho I carrygrin useless tins

Otunba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
shollywendy1:

But what can a man do? Service to humanity is the purest form to lift a soul.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omo this useless challenge don finish the data wey I dey manage o...chai grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
@ radautoworks, apropos the MRS graduate trainee job you posted earlier the email has been returning failed deliveries I've tried to follow MRS on twitter to see if I can have the right email but still waiting for a response.

@ dru23, boss I've thought through the offer you suggested the other day which is about selling your elantra and I must say I've great interest but dont have any money to buy outrightly at the moment. My family and I will be grateful as always if you would benevolently agree to drive to own as you know I never defaulted in the few months of our partnership.

Despite the corona virus pandemic which brought a lot of challenges along side, my family and I are still and always be grateful and won't forget the good moments.

I anticipate a favourable response from you.

Regards
We@D_felicity001s

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
pope191:

Otunba

Lol... Funny guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
dru23:

2005 civic current car I bought in Yankee driven by an old woman ..... ...

Ohhh ok but still won't erase the fact that some naija cars are better than some tokunbo cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
eyinola:
una eyes dey see for night shaaa grin grin me no like late night work
Sincerely, i no dey do night again. Na when I just start I dey work late
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
IFSHR:
Omo this useless challenge don finish the data wey I dey manage o...chai grin
DM me if you want to remove the red lights from the videos @ 1k/5videos cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Are you serious?! shocked
Quite very very shocking grin
Or do u mean cryptocurrency grin cheesy grin

Sure in capitals.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Are you serious?! shocked
Quite very very shocking grin
Or do u mean cryptocurrency grin cheesy grin

Clitocurrency! You read right. I have heard people say it that ladies do this but that was the first for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
pope191:

Wetin u come gain? In d words of Robert Nasty Marley "Money is just a number".

You are quite right, money is just numbers, but it adds up!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations to the Winners of the Bolt Mega Challenge.

Guys did 800+ trips, Grossed 1 million in December alone...I bow. Its not easy...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Emmaco(m), TUBLEZ(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.