Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746727 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2021
izzou:

A GS plate number should not be having an expired insurance by now na

If you are not guilty, please find a way to sue the VIO..

Infact I was about saying this, dem wan run U street, after paying d 10k, Ur card details will be saved with dem and d next you will be getting is debit alerts.... Stay woke!!! VIS never reach dis level ooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2021
oh boy, I just weak. got a text msg from VIS at around to 7pm that I committed traffic offence yesterday and should visit their HQ.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2021
suco01:

Na newly acquired plate number sef. Them go see me there tomorrow, how can I renew what has not expired.
whenever they need money, they just send sms randomly to phone numbers of customers on their data base not minding if their documents has expired or not.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Please if you are a driver and reading... Listen to me...

Stop wasting your future and destiny driving as an ehailing driver. This was not God's design for your life. Go and learn a trade.

Mechanic
Fashion Designing
Building Construction
Plumbing
Electrician
Chef
PVC installation
Car pimping
Interior Decoration
Bakery

Lagos has over 25 million people and more are coming in daily. Only 20 contracts from these 25 million people is enough to change your life forever.

Become a pro in whatever you choose to do and then ask God for favour and grace. You will see how you will become a millionaire over night.

The above listed people in Lagos who are pro in what they do make far enough money than what ehailing drivers can make in 100 years.

You may think this is a tough call but remember that people like Gazzuzz and Radautoworks were once novices in the mechanic world. They may not even know how to loose a tyre many years back. Fastforward to years later... They are controlling millions.

Felicity take note. You were born a great man. Discover your destiny fast and leave this racket before you become wasted. Same applies to other great people with divine potentials here.

God bless you all.

You are actually right, I did Ehailiing for two years plus, made some money but interms of career growth it was almost zero, I stopped last year February, learnt many skills ranging from Programming, to data analysis to Mechanic and now is not that I have arrived but I can see growth and even my health and body is growing well too... For two years plus that I did Ehailiing (mind U I fed well, Asin well well) my weight is always between 55-57 but after like 6 months that I left Ehailiing my weight is close to 70 now, I looked more fresher even though money no too dey.

NB: Driving is stressful in Lagos and as a Career you can't add Uber,Taxify driver as experience unless you wanna be a professional driver.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Even if it has expired. what if the car has been parked? is.that an offence too. this people are crazy o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2021
chucsmoore:

My man has spoken. I am retiriing this year. I want to hang my boot this year. I have paid my dues and no going back on this decision.

Officially retired, I can only install the app back once I get my own car and just wanna drive on destination sometimes, no under tree chilling, no chevron drive waiting, No KPMG waiting, NO Ademola Odeku waiting... Just some fun, leisure drive.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2021
chucsmoore:

My man has spoken. I am retiriing this year. I want to hang my boot this year. I have paid my dues and no going back on this decision.

Hope you have a back up plan o....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Please if you are a driver and reading... Listen to me...

Stop wasting your future and destiny driving as an ehailing driver. This was not God's design for your life. Go and learn a trade.

Mechanic
Fashion Designing
Building Construction
Plumbing
Electrician
Chef
PVC installation
Car pimping
Interior Decoration
Bakery

Lagos has over 25 million people and more are coming in daily. Only 20 contracts from these 25 million people is enough to change your life forever.

Become a pro in whatever you choose to do and then ask God for favour and grace. You will see how you will become a millionaire over night.

The above listed people in Lagos who are pro in what they do make far enough money than what ehailing drivers can make in 100 years.

You may think this is a tough call but remember that people like Gazzuzz and Radautoworks were once novices in the mechanic world. They may not even know how to loose a tyre many years back. Fastforward to years later... They are controlling millions.

Felicity take note. You were born a great man. Discover your destiny fast and leave this racket before you become wasted. Same applies to other great people with divine potentials here.

God bless you all.

Proverbs 22:29, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” That is a word from the wisest man that ever lived in Bible times. If you are diligent, you would be outstanding. ... Without any doubt, diligence is a mandatory tool for success in life

My brother you have an ego problem.... Life is by stages.. You learn to crawl before you can walk .........motivational speeches only works once you have achieved those success ..... Practice what you preach......

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin if u don sanitize then u r fine...something must kill a man...what about all d asymptomatic cases u have been driving around that u didn't know off? Baba God will preserve us. Go out and work wink drivers are actually at high risk, just protect yourself.

There's need for everyone to protect him or her self against all forms of hazard. But in comparison the individual who commutes to work on a daily using public transportation is even at a higher risk than an uber driver. On the average an uber driver does maybe ten trips daily whilst the everyday commuter associates with more than that in one distance covered. More so the uber driver still has control over his space than the individual who commutes with public transportation. I am.not trying to start a knife fight here but I am just tired of hearing this drivers are at high risk sermon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment.

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=sharpk007 post=99078919]

You are actually right, I did Ehailiing for two years plus, made some money but interms of career growth it was almost zero, I stopped last year February, learnt many skills ranging from Programming, to data analysis to Mechanic and now is not that I have arrived but I can see growth and even my health and body is growing well too... For two years plus that I did Ehailiing (mind U I fed well, Asin well well) my weight is always between 55-57 but after like 6 months that I left Ehailiing my weight is close to 70 now, I looked more fresher even though money no too dey.

NB: Driving is stressful in Lagos and as a Career you can't add Uber,Taxify driver as experience unless you wanna be a professional driver.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2021
sharpk007:

NB: Driving is stressful in Lagos and as a Career you can't add Uber,Taxify driver as experience unless you wanna be a professional driver.

The same way people work their 9 to 5 job are they planning to be career 9 to 5 professional worker, or are they going to move on to be their own bosses.. In any thing you do they should be growth.. Me I don't want to do 9 to 5 forever ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2021
deedee44:

Update: My phone to the rescue, I mistakenly placed it on a wet part of the table so I quickly went for the handkerchief and used it to clean the phone after which I pocketed it straight away. Strange post lol, it's still about sharing our experience cheesy
pocketed handkerchief used in cleaning all the dusts in ajangbadi? Pig dey learn work. You are disgustingly nasty. Puke!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Felicity001:

Gold digger like you.

Which old things? And you're seated there seriously admiring and wishing to have a sugar mummy.

God is watching you

Them say wahala be like side chic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Was trying to access Ogba thru fagba, presently no road towards Fagba....

Heard a train crushed a car on the rail track.. Odejobi too is closed...

Avoid trips towards fagba...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2021
northbird:
Was trying to access Ogba thru fagba, presently no road towards Fagba....

Heard a train crushed a car on the rail track.. Odejobi too is closed...

Avoid trips towards fagba...

Crushed a Trailer ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
chucsmoore:
@ feli, no follow dem chew Gworo 0 ! Chewing gum is a better option. Once you are hooked, this will be the end result. grin

I beg no ki me with laughter with this your meme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
BAZ001:

The first and last time I chewed Gworo, was in my final year exam.
I couldn’t sleep for 2days and when I finally slept I was seeing evil spirit in my dream or trance cos my head was sleeping but my eyes were opened.
That thing is not good for health. No try am Abeg

Una no go kill person for this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
ksmart027:

Gworo is kolanut, while mijin gworo is bitter kola the are not the same.
Alright noted. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Felicity001:

Next time drink from the bottle, the days of drinking from the cup are over one can easily be poisoned from cup than from bottle.

Real men drink from the bottle even if it's heinesy buy casket so you can have a bottle for yourselfgrin
Actually na vodka, no be beer.
Thanks for the advice though grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2021
1daboi:
pocketed handkerchief used in cleaning all the dusts in ajangbadi? Pig dey learn work. You are disgustingly nasty. Puke!
That hatred that has consumed your dark heart will end up killing you if you don't work on it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2021
dru23:

Proverbs 22:29, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” That is a word from the wisest man that ever lived in Bible times. If you are diligent, you would be outstanding. ... Without any doubt, diligence is a mandatory tool for success in life

My brother you have an ego problem.... Life is by stages.. You learn to crawl before you can walk .........motivational speeches only works once you have achieved those success ..... Practice what you preach......
He's not asking your drivers to drop your cars na, any little thing you perceive as threat to your biz you no dey waste time before coming out guns blazing grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2021
deedee44:

He's not asking your drivers to drop your cars na, any little thing you perceive as threat to your biz you no dey waste time before coming out guns blazing grin

Hmmmmm hmmmmm, it is well ooo.

Actually no crime in driving UBer but pls and pls have an exit plan and do it real quick.

Either to be a car owner or move on to connect peeps or or or .....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
IFSHR:

Crushed a Trailer ....

No wonder,... Cos I felt a train should fling a car off its path at collision.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Angry igbo man hit the nail on the head..

Nothing glamorous about UBER driving....

One should have an exit plan.... and the plan mustn't be perfect before one starts exiting...

The winners r lways the app companies...

Professional devpt is Zero...

Bolt will tell you drive miniinmum 200 trips in a month before you Qualify for Healthcare insurance....

Look at the futuristic health implications of driving 200 trips monthly over a period of two years.. embarassed

Its a hustle that leads you on a slippery slope.. If care is not taken, it sucks you in... and spits you out....

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
deedee44:

We at Dru23 diligently defending our territory over 600 yrs ago.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
northbird:

No wonder,... Cos I felt a train should fling a car off its path at collision.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2021
confusedworld17:

We at Dru23 diligently defending our territory over 600 yrs ago.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2021
sharpk007:

Hmmmmm hmmmmm, it is well ooo.

Actually no crime in driving UBer but pls and pls have an exit plan and do it real quick.

Either to be a car owner or move on to connect peeps or or or .....

To be fully financially independent from anyone or any organization Irrespective of nature or field of job .. You still need an exit plan .........

In life there is no free hand outs .. Nobody is going to give u sh#t ... You just have to hustle for it ......

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2021
deedee44:

Whether driver drop car or no drop car.. I will be ok my brother.. It is good to have various type income.. So nobody can hold me ransom....business 101... Especially in this country call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2021
northbird:
Angry igbo man hit the nail on the head..

Nothing glamorous about UBER driving....

One should have an exit plan.... and the plan mustn't be perfect before one starts exiting...

The winners r lways the app companies...

Professional devpt is Zero...

Bolt will tell you drive miniinmum 200 trips in a month before you Qualify for Healthcare insurance....

Look at the futuristic health implications of driving 200 trips monthly over a period of two years.. embarassed

Its a hustle that leads you on a slippery slope.. If care is not taken, it sucks you in... and spits you out....

The person given advice hopefully has taken heed to his own advice

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Kandex007:

My papers expired last week though.

I don reach there show them the insurance wey dem talk say it don expire. Those people are thieves. I allowed the stupid officer talk and shakara me before I showed him, he now look stupid and dumbfounded. Na wicked laugh I take comot for him front that they are not competent to go digital.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m), IFSHR, Gentlelife50(m), ReadaDream(m), Mewales and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.