Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802388 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

One question sir

Will the driver wait for 48 minutes? grin So we can factor it into the price

Badoo, I didn't take note he was the same person that expected the driver to wait 48 mins grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Baddo grin

Anyway, its not a confidence thing for me. My wife is a full staff in a tier one bank with a very decent pay so if I can marry her, you know my self esteem shoots high into the roof cool

I just have never thought of it till this morning when she mentioned it.

Most of the ladies you meet while on the job can be quite condescending even though they'll call you sir if you met under different circumstances. So I was just surprised some guys actually think of taking it beyond ehailing because personally, I will likely not think of discussing any relationship issue with someone I meet on ehailing. If we met elsewhere, that's perfectly fine.

I mean, not for sex but actual relationships that can lead to marriage like in your own case.

'

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

Ha!!! Today you become our president Oven gang! Haha...
Congratulation mr President Oven ligjter gang.
May your real be for ever.
May your marriage last for ever.

Thanks brother, lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
donfortune48:

You're not a good fellow.
Even when you completely understands his act.

Why not Cancel?
He mustn't go your direction bro.
I understand na but i hv cancel 3 rides already and i was happy when he said he will go , he even made me cross the express cos i didn't want to stress him of coming in only to get to agreed bus stop and he change his mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
chucsmoore:

From the chat it shows you re very friendly with her, I know how to handle this type of riders. I often come across them once in awhile. If I were u I will threating her with fear with some sort of politeness at same time. There this kind of message you send to someone, after reading he or she will want to pay without wasting time. I have used this approach so many times and it works. I hardly come on this thread to post details of rider who is trying to scam me or refuse to pay me cos I know to go about it.

Here is example of message I sent to one cute babe I took from Lagos Island to Eko Atlantic. She did a fake transfer, and switch off all her phone for 2days. When she got my message she quickly called me and ask for my account details send the money

Where the message na? Maybe i can apply same method my baby need pampers like dis so I can only add up 1600 or thereabout to get her 96pcs.

3.2k na big money for me now i swear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
donfortune48:

My dear friend;
What language were you communicating with her on that screenshot?

My brother na English oohgrin was driving and typing with vextation all d same time... Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
eyinola:
I understand na but i hv cancel 3 rides already and i was happy when he said he will go , he even made me cross the express cos i didn't want to stress him of coming in only to get to agreed bus stop and he change his mind

Forgive me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
jpworld:

This hoodlum again. I never get your time.

Don't worry he will soon be ban from all the app grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

Have confidence in yourself bro. I have dated quite a few good girls I met doing Uber. I don't know how to say this, but I got married a few months ago and I met my wife on Uber, from the back seat of my car to my bedroom, to my wife and we expecting a baby real soon. She's a professional and a classy woman.

I do feel that any single guy doing Uber that can't find a girl friend or a wife, is simply dumb with low self-esteem. Take your eyes off the prostitutes and low lives that you pick. This hustle remains your best bet at meeting the woman of your dreams, that's if you have the balls to do it.

Bro preach to them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
shollywendy1:

Pope, is that the generator mama rad is talking about?

That's it boss... when I call madam rad light of the world you won't understand, that gen was shipped from Aba. Learnt Biden is bidding for madam rad to become the minister of NEPA in Texas.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
donfortune48:

My dear friend;
What language were you communicating with her on that screenshot?

I talk am say Alien don kidnap the Felicity we know na carbon copy b this bcuz even his reply on this forum na wa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
tojahh:

Mr. Man

Do you have a car for rental?

Meanwhile its a very easy and an everyday thing. Wetin be woman wey I go take permission before wooing? We not looking at Pros* and all what not, once you have a good understanding and she's vibe well while enroute her trip, if you like her, say it.
One thing happened one night, picked a rider from Shomolu to Lasu (8pm) road was fairly free and we got talking about stuff and entered relationship talk, she told me her side and how men think high of her because of the way she carry herself(she wey just dey package). I gave her my lamba and we connected well, following week we were already on a date though I told her I have something serious with someone and all that.
Any driver whether rental or HP or whatever that perceive himself so low or think mixing with a female client he truly like is a bad is only having a horror movie with his creator.

C'mon mehn. we were all Men doing the work of the Lord before handling steering. what has changed? Pope191, Vicdon, MrJaydee, what has changed?

Call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
pope191:

@Kanuisagoat I say make I reach house b4 I reply u, but my oga have already done justice to the post, let me just spice it for him.

A wise man once told his wife, the once you granted their request you did not tell me... did she tell you the category of guys that are allowed? The eyes is fully aware of what will satisfy the soul, so every man should know his level, yes! Bird of the same feather will always flock in same direction, so If you see Tojahh or Felicity001 with bobrisky, don't be suprise.

On a serious note, I think one should b serious and professional in whatever one does, not that you are not entitled to play side kick, but understand boundry and limit (one should grow above don't b stupid). If I see someone that I like and the vibe is right, I don't see why we can't move beyond ehailing, there's always something greater than s*x in every human that we can learn from each other, I think it takes myopic for us to b thinking s*x! S*x!! S*x!!! They are billion of people in the world, why kill urself over what you will eventually get tired off. Any lady that is complaining of being hit on is just being childish and need attention, this life is just crazy, all the make up and standing by the mirror is it not for someone to admire her? And if nobody call her for 2 months now, nah still she go complain. Make I find food eat biko

Bro you killed it.
Most of the classy babes you see are glorified olosho if you want to start arguing download this apps and go through
Michat
Tinder
And few I can't remember now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
brogxy:

Badoo, I didn't take note he was the same person that expected the driver to wait 48 mins grin.

Where have i said such na abi na whining be dis?
E b like sey work plenty for una hand this period abi, winter is over grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

Reason I'm currently driving a Camry with 6plugs though with same remittance and same fare from riders but a tool I feel and believe suits me better than civic 03... At least if person dey suffer make him still suffer with swag grin

The connect this my present car don give me y*u*r under civic never ever gave it to me in the 7months I drove it.

This is a true defination of outgrowing something. If you need a better job or better pay or better offer equip yourself with better tools, degrees and knowledge.

You can do same job for 25-35yrs but remaining in the same position is something that needs to be questioned.

It is 1 thing to have connection and another to make use of it ....Will come back in 7months time and see if u had made any significant progress ...... If you can proof beyond doubt u made progress.... I dru23 will give you 100k naira ......

But if u have not made any progress at all you owe me 2k naira... I will add 50k to that 2k and donate it to motherless shelter in Lagos.. Or I will buy 52k naira worth of goods or foodstuff and donate it ........

7 months from now is September 2021 .. We say ending of September.........

Keep in mind am a man of my word ......i have proven myself to be a man of my word.........

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
pope191:

Oga dru u don run locate madam rad house, that ur black shoe is a giveaway.

Felicity just wait make my oga phone full, u go hear em today

Pope off your gen
Off your gen
Off it... Oooh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
coker007:

Hey man thanks

But 5am is too early for me I'd still be sound asleep by that time

Your mate dem don on app by 3:00am dey enter island 3:20am u still dey sleep at 5am... How do you make money on rental? Lazy hoodlum drivergringringrin

U can't succeed driving for dru at allgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slickleo:

10x G bt it's not ur post, u na sure guy

Oh! Ok... That means we're good right?!

Dont take that guy serious jhor he's just catching his fun... I know him more than he knows himself... Thats how he relaxes to kill HP and depression. I'll be the most wicked person on earrh if I don't give him the joy he deserves grin

Apologies on his behalf please just don't take every words he says serious. Everyone has a weakness and that where his lies.

Modify: I just bailed my car out at the airport like 45min ago with 8k... D tin pain me die... I never knew these guus work even at night too. I loose guard am I swear.

Was parked down that road by the park at the toll gate down d9wn the road oooh na him 3 of them c9me block me with their van and clamp I tried to escape but the clamp was well positioned.... Menh... E pain me shall... That 8k would have sort out some bills menh.

Well shall we move
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Blackbishop:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will need you to be a judge of these contest.. I have given felicity001 7 months from now to make a significant progress ..

He stated that he has made more connections driving camry 6plugs than he has made 7 months working for me ........

If he can proof himself right I will donate 100k naira.. I need you to over see it for me .. And u will given 20k naira for ur effort .......

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
dru23:

Don't worry he will soon be ban from all the app grin

When a door is short against me more than a 1000 better doors open unto me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
dru23:

It is 1 thing to have connection and another to make use of it ....Will come back in 7months time and see if u had made any significant progress ...... If you can proof beyond doubt u made progress.... I dru23 will give you 100k naira ......

But if u have not made any progress at all you owe me 2k naira... I will add 50k to that 2k and donate it to motherless shelter in Lagos.. Or I will buy 52k naira worth of goods or foodstuff and donate it ........

Keep in mind am a man of my word ......i have proven myself to be a man of my word.........

I would like you to so this, teleport you mind out of you body and see how much of foolishness you're making of yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
dru23:

I will need you to be a judge of these contest.. I have given felicity001 7 months from now to make a significant progress ..

He stated that he has made more connections driving camry 6plugs than he has made 7 months working for me ........

If he can proof himself right I will donate 100k naira.. I need you to over see it for me .. And u will given 20k naira for ur effort .......

Boss you really want to go down this road

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
pope191:

Oga dru u don run locate madam rad house, that ur black shoe is a giveaway.

Felicity just wait make my oga phone full, u go hear em today
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss you really want to go down this road

For obvious reasons .. U fail to see the big picture .. This is not my first time or last time giving away money to motivate people ..........

Think outside the box bro.. Am only trying to motivate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

I would like you to so this, teleport you mind out of you body and see how much of foolishness you're making of yourself.

Are you game or not .. Am offering you a challenge ... This is 2021 ........l

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

When a door is short against me more than a 1000 better doors open unto me

Heaven only helps does who help themselves.. I gave u a challenge .. Rise up to the occasion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

Your mate dem don on app by 3:00am dey enter island 3:20am u still dey sleep at 5am... How do you make money on rental? Lazy hoodlum drivergringringrin

U can't succeed driving for dru at allgrin

You making a mockery of yourself..... I am the goose that can lay the golden egg.......

For the past few years have been looking for fleet manager .. I wanted to expand this business and I was looking for someone .....

You could have been that candidate .. I wanted you to sit at the table with me ....... Your character and behaviour I kept an eye on it .. I watch and read how u treat riders and how u drop a rider off at 3MB at 1am ......

You have people here reading all ur epistle on nairaland. Don't let them use your rant here to judge ur character.. Everything is all fun and games till the music stop .. When the music stops , do u want to be sitting or standing? The choice is urs

Rise up to the 7month challenge I offer you .......no more talk

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
dru23:

I don't think this is a nice thing to say to your fellow man, are you wishing him the opposite? I don't see this as a challenge but some kind of condescending and negative wish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Springboot:

I don't think this is a nice thing to say to your fellow man, are you wishing him the opposite? I don't see this as a challenge but some kind of condescending and negative wish.

Life lesson 101... You learn to pick your battles in life ......

Are u aware I offered a challenge to drivers last year and kept my word and gave money away......was I condescending at that time ?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Felicity001:

Where the message na? Maybe i can apply same method my baby need pampers like dis so I can only add up 1600 or thereabout to get her 96pcs.

3.2k na big money for me now i swear.
very funny. grin I wan upload the message, the message no grree upload. I can't say if is my network or naira land server. Its very slow loading
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Legithustle: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Civil war .... grin shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.