Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772355 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:42pm On May 05, 2021
fdmskincare:

Did you do a fair review? Cos bolt will usually tell me I need a fair review before they can do anything.

No I only go to the trips
1. Rides
2. Other question
3. Earnings
4. Passenger did not pay or paid less.
They will show you one article click you need help and Gbam they will first give you compensation before they listen to your complain.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:43pm On May 05, 2021
Slickleo:

I think ICM is only Saturdays and Sundays Dy hv flat rate #200
Yes only weekends
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
pope191:

Simple: A woman can make or mar u, but I'm soft on every gender till you give me the reason not too. Life is simple, when you say you can't do this or that, I feel it's important to check if it's not ego overriding sense of judgement. For example, I pick a rider going to lekki phase 1 from ikeja for 3800, maybe on uber the trip could have end at 3200 or 3500 with commission. Now it took the rider 2 mins to hop into the car... let's assume the rider spend 12 mins after arrival to come out, what would you have done? End trip and spend another 30 mins surfing for trip? So what's the big deal if someone that didn't spend up to 2 mins to hop into the car plead for 5 mins in a reasonable manner. I'm a business man and I'm telling you, cutting slack and power of negotiation are 2 skills you don't joke with in business. Last month I worked for a man for 3 weeks and he paid me 250k plus a gift of 50 pounds (while I still drive and make 10k some days inbtw), all from attitude of tolerance. Even this morning the man I took to Lekki yesterday morning called if I can take him to same place, but I have to turn that down, because this IT students trying to catch up with Uber won't let me go online. So boss I don't know how u run your parol, maybe you just like noise, cos I can imagine you taking me from magodo phase 2 to VI on cash trip and I plead for 5 mins just to get food at Heyden Alepere, end up spending 10 mins and you cancelled out of principle. What will happen, if I refuse to pay for distance covered? Are you going to beat me or what? Even if I pay you, how long will you drive from dia to get a rider ( lets assume 24 mins traffic get out). Make we allow wisdom deh follow us for dis waka.

Note: I still they change em for rider if he or she act anyhow, Shollywendy can attest to the one I change d matter for immediately inside Oniru, she was going to Yaba 2500, but need to pick charger at Agungi grin Desmond Elliot ooo, are u kidding me grin . I still changed it for one lady last week, she insist on Ikorodu rd from Ozone cos her work mate wants to drop at Maryland, while she's going to Ogudu the Ketu side. Madam! I'm not angry that you let me drove down to this place before saying all this, but I can't and she goes with is it the money, talk I'll add sometin, those words use to mad me, add 300 abI? Work mate request to find his way, madam says no, I must take them... huh! On top my car, oya! Make una get down, she got reluctant. Me: is this your office? I'll scatter ground, come the next day to see your HR... no body tell them before they jump down.

Wisdom and knowledge are essential in a man's life not gibberish. Bro I gbádùn your way of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:47pm On May 05, 2021
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi

Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 14K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 15K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 10K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 10K
C16 Pro Complete: 12K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355
Why not include screens with dead pixels around the corner, they are the best deals in my opinion. I've patronized you before (s8+ screen) and I loved what I got
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:49pm On May 05, 2021
jideflash:
Hello good people. Please, is it possible to order a ride from ICM alausa to Redemption camp. Also would I be able to order back to lagos?
Do offline

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 11:04pm On May 05, 2021
geezyk:
I remember the adverts of this soap from the days of NTA Channel 10 abi Channel 7 sef, when they do this yoruba drama then, Baba ewekoro. This soap na legend on its own.

The funny thing is that I used to stay the same street with owner of the ST soap company back in Ibadan. As pope talk am now na to find the man go house go collect soap baff now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:04pm On May 05, 2021
BAZ001:

1. Rides
2. Other question
3. Earnings
They will show you one article click you need help and Gbam they will first give you compensation before they listen to your complain.

Does not work everytime.

In my experience,It only works when the fare is small. Less than 1k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 11:07pm On May 05, 2021
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi

Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 14K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 15K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 10K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 10K
C16 Pro Complete: 12K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355

Do you swap bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godsonn97: 11:07pm On May 05, 2021
@ Blackbishop I appreciate the Car service you did for me today. I placed a call across to him to find out how much it will cost (labour and everything), he said I should just come with my oil and filter, that he doesn't charge for oil change. So technicians like this still exist in Lagos? Service perfectly done and I appreciate your technical advice too.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 11:12pm On May 05, 2021
godsonn97:
@ Blackbishop I appreciate the Car service you did for me today. I placed a call across to him to find out how much it will cost (labour and everything), he said I should just come with my oil and filter, that he doesn't charge for oil change. So technicians like this still exist in Lagos? Service perfectly done and I appreciate your technical advice too.

Really appreciate bro. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2021
BernieLee:

Lol you're a bandit driver... omo you dey mean o.
But then its okay to take a hard line if one is to break even. No hard feelings, Simply business.

Haa!!! Bandit kee... ejoorr oo... na Federal offense be that one oooh abeg na mouth I dey ooh I just dey whine pope191 nipples ooohgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

He is just starting na. He will get better. My first day on ehaling I worked for 10 hours and grossed N7600 and I was very happy grin

No be lie, with time he will learn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2021
pope191:

Simple: A woman can make or mar u, but I'm soft on every gender till you give me the reason not too. Life is simple, when you say you can't do this or that, I feel it's important to check if it's not ego overriding sense of judgement. For example, I pick a rider going to lekki phase 1 from ikeja for 3800, maybe on uber the trip could have end at 3200 or 3500 with commission. Now it took the rider 2 mins to hop into the car... let's assume the rider spend 12 mins after arrival to come out, what would you have done? End trip and spend another 30 mins surfing for trip? So what's the big deal if someone that didn't spend up to 2 mins to hop into the car plead for 5 mins in a reasonable manner. I'm a business man and I'm telling you, cutting slack and power of negotiation are 2 skills you don't joke with in business. Last month I worked for a man for 3 weeks and he paid me 250k plus a gift of 50 pounds (while I still drive and make 10k some days inbtw), all from attitude of tolerance. Even this morning the man I took to Lekki yesterday morning called if I can take him to same place, but I have to turn that down, because this IT students trying to catch up with Uber won't let me go online. So boss I don't know how u run your parol, maybe you just like noise, cos I can imagine you taking me from magodo phase 2 to VI on cash trip and I plead for 5 mins just to get food at Heyden Alepere, end up spending 10 mins and you cancelled out of principle. What will happen, if I refuse to pay for distance covered? Are you going to beat me or what? Even if I pay you, how long will you drive from dia to get a rider ( lets assume 24 mins traffic get out). Make we allow wisdom deh follow us for dis waka.

Note: I still they change em for rider if he or she act anyhow, Shollywendy can attest to the one I change d matter for immediately inside Oniru, she was going to Yaba 2500, but need to pick charger at Agungi grin Desmond Elliot ooo, are u kidding me grin . I still changed it for one lady last week, she insist on Ikorodu rd from Ozone cos her work mate wants to drop at Maryland, while she's going to Ogudu the Ketu side. Madam! I'm not angry that you let me drove down to this place before saying all this, but I can't and she goes with is it the money, talk I'll add sometin, those words use to mad me, add 300 abI? Work mate request to find his way, madam says no, I must take them... huh! On top my car, oya! Make una get down, she got reluctant. Me: is this your office? I'll scatter ground, come the next day to see your HR... no body tell them before they jump down.

Pope pope my man... Person no fit play with u self? Small talk wey I talk now u don reply me with textboik without paragraphgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:19pm On May 05, 2021
This is why I don't like offline. I'm always never lucky with it.

Took one lady to her tailors house. The house was quite difficult to locate but we eventually found it. The trip ended N2000

Said she'll call me when she was done since I already knew the place. Told her that will depend on where I am.

As fate will have it, when she called, I was not too far off and had been positioning waiting for a request.

So if figured it was better if I just went to pick her and do it offline. I'll use the money bolt would have taken as compensation for fuel wasted to pick her up.

On the way to her house and halfway into the journey, she got a call from the Tailor she had forgotten her wig. Turns out she removed it when she got there and didn't remember to use it while leaving.

As she told me to pls turn back, my face changed immediately. She noticed and assured me she was going to compensate me.

Long story short, trip ended and she gave me N2500. If it had been a bolt ride, I probably would have earned more than the N2500 after commission.

The fuel I used to get to her eventually wasted. I for just stay where I dey. Offline for me, never again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Sometimes I just find this annoying.

What is this?

I gave up on bolt the day I carried a lady I've forgotten from to Ajah I guess, trip ended 2k on the dot only for bolt to say collect N0.0

I just confuse, Come see wey me- driver dey cry while rider dey happygrin

I almost cried that day but i just manage to put up a smile and waved her bye bye.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2021
pope191:
But let's b honest, how many drivers in Indriver have tap on 5mins and take 15mins to get to the rider? What if the rider choose not to embark on the trip because of 10 mins different? I'm not really in for all this I b strong man thing

One of my first trip on indriver, I accepted a trip from Charity road I never knew this man was at Ibawole after fagba and the app gave me 20min I think to arrive, I never knew it was that far oo since I was still trying to understand how d app works.

O boy I spent almost 40min to get to rider, spent about 25mins in that Goodluck Jonathan road and fagba junction. Rider was calling to know if I was still coming since I already gave him my word I just had to go.

Getting to PU he was an India man going to Ile-Epo, trip lasted for just 15min...

After the trip Indriver knack me my 1st suspension for arriving late na so I vex delete their app.

What nonsense, after my vextation come down I redownloaded the app again.

Indriver can be very annoying shall.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2021
Matrix414:

Okay, work actually start around 7:30am, and anywhere I am around 7:30pm I'm either ending a trip and finding my way back home or already on my way back home. Attached is my revenue. If there's something I should do better.

You're doing well my boy... Just take the advice I did to you this morning on whatsapp on staying healthy and working smart and then take the advice other ogas already dropped here for you.

With time you'll understand.

Stick around on all SM channels for tips on working safe because the society we live in now is getting worse day in day out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

The moment u allow d stop, u have committed to seeing it through, whatever comes out of it. If u end the trip because the rider took longer than promised, how do u calculate fare? Since Indriver is fixed price

I missed adding to that post, everything boils down to manner of approach though, if rider is well behaved I could shift grounds otherwise, I go let am know say me self na hoodlumgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:54pm On May 05, 2021
Menh, the payment is messed up already. I expect Indriver to have perfected this before making it a condition.
shollywendy1:
Where is chucsmoore ooo?
You no go lead us comot from the land of Egypt promising to take us to the promise land, only for you to come abandon us for mount Sinai.
We are finding it difficult to load our wallet on indriver oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:01am On May 06, 2021
geezyk:
Bro, no be fight, and you don't need to write a long epistle to show you know Mr Femi. You might know him directly most of the people here don't, he might have been an old contributor to this thread, most of us here haven't seen a single post of his this year, and he just shows up to make an advert, anyone in their right senses knows how bad the insecurity in the country is right now and how they prey on the desperation of people.

The right thing for you to have said is you know him and can voich for him, not you writing all this epistle just to show how much or fast you can write. And moreover, I never talked down his business.

We're our brother's keeper, and a stitch in time saves nine.

I no dey fight you bros please apologies if you feel offended by the way I may have sound.

Tje truth is I only meet that guy just once just like I stated earlier but I have worked with him more than 4times if I'm not mistaken.

The person that made the post self is a different person and he does make post here once in a while, I remember he gave out two cars here on this platform on HP so drivers here jave benefited from his post so it wont be nice because that your post could have or is capable of scaring people away Since like you rightly pointed out he doesn't post often here.

Mind you bros, we have a lot of silent observers here oooh I'm tellimg you, just this week alone I've received more than 6calls from.this group seeking advice in the business.

My wife is advising me to even go into fleet managment now and I'm thinking seriously about it.

To that man that recharged my line with recharge card worth of 3k God will bless you richly ooh your business will flourish. And another that sent me money self I appreciate you all o god bless you in jesis name

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:35am On May 06, 2021
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with 1yr access to online platform/app), 40K (with lifetime app/online access).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 1 Bashiru Oweh Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

Call/Whatsapp 09032614208 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:36am On May 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Pope pope my man... Person no fit play with u self? Small talk wey I talk now u don reply me with textboik without paragraphgrin

Lol, nah you ask question grin make we leave paragraph for people wey deh classroom, nah street we deh grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:39am On May 06, 2021
Felicity001:

One of my first trip on indriver, I accepted a trip from Charity road I never knew this man was at Ibawole after fagba and the app gave me 20min I think to arrive, I never knew it was that far oo since I was still trying to understand how d app works.

O boy I spent almost 40min to get to rider, spent about 25mins in that Goodluck Jonathan road and fagba junction. Rider was calling to know if I was still coming since I already gave him my word I just had to go.

Getting to PU he was an India man going to Ile-Epo, trip lasted for just 15min...

After the trip Indriver knack me my 1st suspension for arriving late na so I vex delete their app.

What nonsense, after my vextation come down I redownloaded the app again.

Indriver can be very annoying shall.

U just have to study the app and know how it works, I trust you b king for the app now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:42am On May 06, 2021
davit:
Menh, the payment is messed up already. I expect Indriver to have perfected this before making it a condition.

I really can't tell if this people have sense at all, I've not been able to drive for 2 days now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 5:57am On May 06, 2021
BAZ001:

1. Rides
2. Other question
3. Earnings
Alright,thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:16am On May 06, 2021
Felicity001:

My wife is advising me to even go into fleet managment now and I'm thinking seriously about it.

As a rugged and hoodlum driver, you can succeed in managing fleet. Give it a trial. It doesn't really stop you from your personal driving.

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:17am On May 06, 2021
I have been sending messages to them. Let every driver using their platform keep doing same too. They need to change the payment system. Also, there should be payment threshold like other apps before blocking driver from taking request. With just 50 niara Commission, their system won't allow you take request. With time, riders will lose interest once they can't find driver on time.
pope191:

I really can't tell if this people have sense at all, I've not been able to drive for 2 days now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2021
shollywendy1:
Where is chucsmoore ooo?
You no go lead us comot from the land of Egypt promising to take us to the promise land, only for you to come abandon us for mount Sinai.
We are finding it difficult to load our wallet on indriver oo
grin. For the past 6 days i ve been down with malaria, not driving at the moment. I am hoping to recover fully this weekend and resume work nextweek. I am aware of the new wallet feature on Indriver app, by time work commences nextweek we will get around it, that one nah small thing. wink grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:29am On May 06, 2021
Felicity001:

No be lie, with time he will learn

My first day on ehailing, I took someone to a hotel. I was to wait for him and take him back to the hotel I picked him. While I was waiting, I got a 1.7 surge request and just allowed it ring out. I was even wondering why bolt was giving me a trip when I wasn't done with the current one.

Imagine say na now grin. Even if I agree to wait and take you back, the moment that surge trip came in, I'm ending that trip.

Infact, anytime I'm waiting for a rider at a stop, I'm always checking my rider app to see if there's surge in that location grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:36am On May 06, 2021
chucsmoore:
grin. For the past 6 days i ve been down with malaria, not driving at the moment. I am hoping to recover fully this weekend and resume work nextweek. I am aware of the new wallet feature on Indriver app, by time work commences nextweek we will get around it, that one nah small thing. wink grin

This is one disadvantage of ehaling and perhaps any job that requires active involvement. If you don't work for just two days, especially for those with lots of bills to pay, you will feel the financial "loss" immediately.

Unlike my 8-5 that I can take a two day sick leave and still collect my full salary at the end of the month grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
Indriver probably wants pay as you go. Prepaid. Pay in advance.

And forget it, indriver has come to stay, heck, the market is too huge for 2 operators.
With a commission of 9.5%, that's still single digit.

They should work on a minimum threshold for the fares, not someone who wants to go from festac to V. I with 1,500. That's ridiculous. There's no excuse saying that's what I can afford, there are other options, e. g. Danfo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.